IamChouquette/Claire Chanelle

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: IamChouquette/Claire Chanelle

Post by Persephone_moon »

Hunevoque wrote:That bag doesn’t even look authentic. I have one for sale, shiny leather, used it once, if anyone is interested!!
Why don't you like it? I've been on the fence on saving up for one... I like the grey colour, but i'm curious to know your opinions on it! I already know from Lydia's thread that you have good taste in handbags, so I'd rather get your feedback than the puff pastry's :love2:
If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

Chloe_c
Learner
Learner

Post by Chloe_c »

Whatintheworld77 wrote:Why does the shape of the bag look so pathetic? She had not stuffed the bag and now it's lost it's shape. What a shame... so much money, so many "stuff" and no care whatsoever

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... d45df4.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180227</span><span>/</span><span>d1e241850aef64f07786aa3d3dd45df4</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are right ! It’s lost it's shape !
And anyway those Antigona bags are so overhyped by bloggers !
It’s sooo boxy, the shape is boring, and unpracticle.

Why not keep the money, save more, and you can get a bag from brands like Chanel, from the boutique !

Don’t buy second hands from those spoiled self centered vloggers like Clair or Lydia. They don’t take care of their luxury stuff that they obtained for free or with massive reductions in exchange of exposure, let their pets sit on their stuff, even poo and vomit on them. And they expect people spending 1k £ for that ! :rofl:

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

I’ve just watched her video about ‘how to shop in luxury stores/boutiques’. What a load of absolute bollocks! Her ditzy, constantly distracted, faux worry that the video isn’t useful enough act is wearing so thin now. She thinks it comes across as cute and some idiots in the comments do seem to find it endearing but it makes me want to give her a stern talking to! Pull yourself together woman!! :roll:

She also said the phrase, “more chicer”. I just don’t even know what to do with that information. She regards herself as an authority on all things luxury yet comes out with “more chicer”. You can put a common Essex fishwife in Harrods but she’s still a common Essex fishwife. And as for the droopy hair bows... Sarah Ferguson circa 1985 anyone??!! :barf: :barf:

Post by Guest »

Didn’t Claire post on Instagram that she was going to have some cosmetic dentistry?

FitFab85
Learner
Learner

Post by FitFab85 »

Best part of £10k on a crossbody bag. ABSOLUTELY INSANE

Chloe_c
Learner
Learner

Post by Chloe_c »

FitFab85 wrote:Best part of £10k on a crossbody bag. ABSOLUTELY INSANE

I just fast forward her videos, without pause :D
I’ve never liked the shape of Constance bags. It’s boring.
It’s 10k £ ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This black Constance bag looks as lux and interesting to me as a random Longchamp bag.

She really don’t know how to spend her money with taste !
If she save on 4-5 boring designer bags like this, she can buy an exotic Chanel or Hermès with more creativity.

Cookieblog
Talker
Talker

Post by Cookieblog »

Did I just hear her say "once you have a hermès bag, everything else is cheap" wtf?! :rofl: wow that's some expert financial advice from the puff pastry!
Since everything else in life is soo affordable Claire, why do you still have such crooked teeth? Some veneers would be a far better investment than some piece of leather tat for your dogs to dump in :roll: After all your teeth are in the middle of your face for the world to see!? Also why aren't you driving a nice car? Yet she has a bag collection worth 100k? Somethings not right here!? This women needs to get her priorities in check :?

She also goes on to say something like "you've only made it when you can fly on a private plane without taking a picture" :rofl:

Does this former shop assistant seriously feel she's qualified to offer financial advice/ life advice or even fashion advice? What's your career exactly? The real London fashion bloggers (Tamara & Victoria) are busy jetting all over the world at this time of year. Their schedules are exhausting and they're probably earning decent money while building a ligitamate career. Yet you don't hear them bragging about how their handbag collection gives them some sort of status?!

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LOL omg this woman is a wreck!! Imagine your life being so empty you need to broadcast to the world that you’re in Hermès and then Dior and you are feeling “speedy” :rofl:
She’s compensating for the fact that she has ZERO actual fashion opportunities compared to other UK bloggers. Let’s be honest she only gets opportunities with Net A Porter because her friend works there.
Her life just seems so empty :( I sometimes feel really sorry for her. But I feel sorrier for poor Paris and his parents who have to see their money being drained away by his Essex Fishwife

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Persephone_moon wrote:LOL omg this woman is a wreck!! Imagine your life being so empty you need to broadcast to the world that you’re in Hermès and then Dior and you are feeling “speedy” :rofl:
She’s compensating for the fact that she has ZERO actual fashion opportunities compared to other UK bloggers. Let’s be honest she only gets opportunities with Net A Porter because her friend works there.
Her life just seems so empty :( I sometimes feel really sorry for her. But I feel sorrier for poor Paris and his parents who have to see their money being drained away by his Essex Fishwife

Oops sorry, meant “spendy”

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Btw everyone, a quick search of Paris’s REAL name on companies house shows us how LITTLE money our puff pastry makes from her “career”
Their Essex home is worth over a million and their London flat, or as Claire likes to call it, HER London flat, is over 10 million. It’s so obvious it’s Paris’s family’s money, why does she have to hide it? It’s not like this info is hard to find....

Cookieblog
Talker
Talker

Post by Cookieblog »

Persephone_moon wrote:Btw everyone, a quick search of Paris’s REAL name on companies house shows us how LITTLE money our puff pastry makes from her “career”
Their Essex home is worth over a million and their London flat, or as Claire likes to call it, HER London flat, is over 10 million. It’s so obvious it’s Paris’s family’s money, why does she have to hide it? It’s not like this info is hard to find....

Jeeez 10 million ??! :o And he's with that fishwife!? :o

Cookieblog
Talker
Talker

Post by Cookieblog »

Sorry for the double post. I'm just in disbelief. I didn't realise he was that wealthy!? I don't get it... What's he doing with that chavy tart!!? :o He's actually quite good looking and has a quirky personality. And he must be only early 30's. I could maybe understand it more if she had married some old guy over 50 for the money.
And I bet she'd rinse Paris dry if they ever were to divorce. I hope he did some sort of prenupt if he really is that wealthy. :(

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

I don't get it either, she's not even a good looking chavy little tart. I can only imagine Ms Bedford laid it on thick about her perpetually 'terminally ill' father and how she had to support the entire family by sweeping chimneys, or some such guff. Julien seems the type to be taken in by a good old working class sob story, his family must see right through her though.

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Cookieblog wrote:Sorry for the double post. I'm just in disbelief. I didn't realise he was that wealthy!? I don't get it... What's he doing with that chavy tart!!? :o He's actually quite good looking and has a quirky personality. And he must be only early 30's. I could maybe understand it more if she had married some old guy over 50 for the money.
And I bet she'd rinse Paris dry if they ever were to divorce. I hope he did some sort of prenupt if he really is that wealthy. :(
I know!! I wonder if the London property Kensington and Pearl and Chelsea Styling is currently registered at is Paris’ parents though? And he’s been “living” there since his Uni days? Anyway, from looking up their address, I saw that their Essex home was bought in 2015 for a little over 1 million. Didn’t someone on my his thread actually know him through friends? I know he was previously in investment banking, but correct me if I’m wrong you don’t usually make enough money in your late 20’s to retire to Essex and open a “travel agency” right away, do you?

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

I’m actually a bit speechless after what i saw of tonights video.

Also how is that crossbody more than a birkin/kelly?

tootloot57
Learner
Learner

Post by tootloot57 »

Persephone_moon wrote:
Cookieblog wrote:Sorry for the double post. I'm just in disbelief. I didn't realise he was that wealthy!? I don't get it... What's he doing with that chavy tart!!? :o He's actually quite good looking and has a quirky personality. And he must be only early 30's. I could maybe understand it more if she had married some old guy over 50 for the money.
I know!! I wonder if the London property Kensington and Pearl and Chelsea Styling is currently registered at is Paris’ parents though? And he’s been “living” there since his Uni days? Anyway, from looking up their address, I saw that their Essex home was bought in 2015 for a little over 1 million. Didn’t someone on my his thread actually know him through friends? I know he was previously in investment banking, but correct me if I’m wrong you don’t usually make enough money in your late 20’s to retire to Essex and open a “travel agency” right away, do you?

If you work as a stoke broker you can definitely make enough money to retire late 20s.

I know someone who did just that and left trading at 27 with enough money behind him to set up his own businesses.

What surprised me is that he was intelligent enough to be in trading. He just comes across so stupid and not business savvy at all.

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

I’m 41 and I can’t help but think that Claire looks a good 10 years older than me... Each time I see her face up close, it makes me feel delighted that I must look so great for my age and horrified that someone in their early thirties could look SO rough!! :rofl: Of course, we mustn’t forget what a hard life she had prior to the job in Harrods, the millionaire husband, the properties worth millions and the Hermes bags. After all, her poor father (still with us! :tu: ) was terminally ill...

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

lmao at her shoutout to us here talking about her sacrificing manicures to buy bags.

i keep thinking how can she afford to constantly buy expensive things. she claims its HER OWN MONEY. claire what is it you do apart from youtube? unless you won the lottery.

she acquired multiple hermes bags in the span of a year. where is all that money coming from if not for her rich husband.

UKBRITYOUTUBER
Informer
Informer

Post by UKBRITYOUTUBER »

tootloot57 wrote:Who hosts a dinner party and does pasta and pizza?!

LYDIA!!! hahahahahah

adven
Informer
Informer

Post by adven »

Prenups aren't legally binding in England so they can't be enforced like how they are in the USA, only taken into consideration.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”