True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: IamChouquette/Claire Chanelle

Post by Persephone_moon »

Brigante wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:So I mentioned Claire in the Lydia threadImage
Don't listen to those chicken livered shits, luvvie. :FU:
I think it speaks volumes that we’ve resulted to praising Claire in Lydia’s forum ImageImage
I mean.... how shit has Lydia gotten?
Answer: as shitty as Claire’s dog shit.

But seriously though, no shade, at least Claire is putting in effort and doing her thing. Kudos to her.
She has 1/10 of Lydia’s subscribers and she takes her job way more seriously and actually tries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

Hunevoque wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:So I mentioned Claire in the Lydia thread[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... b525e0.gif[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180508</span><span>/</span><span>250a00c2b933c378f2434974ffb525e0</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180508</span><span>/</span><span>250a00c2b933c378f2434974ffb525e0</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Well what a naughty sausage, you need a spanking in ali’s Wonking shed :rofl:
Sorry it's boys only in there, need a sign on the door! or perhaps a maison des fleurs wreath! :rofl:

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

Persephone_moon wrote:
I think it speaks volumes that we’ve resulted to praising Claire in Lydia’s forum
I mean.... how shit has Lydia gotten?
Answer: as shitty as Claire’s dog shit.

But seriously though, no shade, at least Claire is putting in effort and doing her thing. Kudos to her.
She has 1/10 of Lydia’s subscribers and she takes her job way more seriously and actually tries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe we should create a rave thread for Claire. I bet Lydia would be so angry. :D
But honestly, Claire has her flaws too - for example showing actual dog shit (ewww) in her dressing room and like Lydia she used to shame users who left her a negative comment publicly in her Instagram stories etc., fat shaming those poor tourists on her Facebook and her really over the top spending of course. I mean, I really don't know any other Youtuber who buys as many expensive items as Claire.

That being said, I like her videos at the moment too and I thought some of the things she got in her latest Kooples haul were really nice and that swimsuit haul on Instagram - although I really don't get why she needs that many new swimsuits! - was quite helpful and informative. I like that Claire - unlike Lydia - has her own style and can actually tell you why she bought something and what's flattering about that item etc.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Place your bets. Where will the vase of tulips be tomorrow?ImageImage

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Place your bets. Where will the vase of tulips be tomorrow?ImageImage
Wrong thread, lovely x {pretentious-passive aggressive-Lidl voice)

By the way: do we wanna create a new thread for Claire? I really like „I am Chavette“ lol

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Sorry girls, but Claire is as grotty and grubby as lidl and as unpleasant. She always has an answer to everything, over flatters her self, I really dislike her show off attitude all the time. If she is so rich, get a cleaner and dog walker , so that the house stays clean, sorry forgot that those savings pay for 3 birkins/kelly + multiple Chanel’s…

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

I made a new thread here viewtopic.php?f=35&t=33761 :D

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

What is this about?(on Claire’s insta story)

igottheteapeople
Lurker
Lurker

Post by igottheteapeople »

abornhater wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 5:39 am
Erg20 wrote:I've actually grown to really like Claire, her videos are informative and I think she actually has good taste in clothes, she's also real and q funny. It makes a change from lidl who just sits in her isolated bungalow all day in her dressing gown doing laundry and eating salmon, at least shes a 29/30 yr old who actually acts her age...
If no one told me her age I would genuinely think she was 43 years old. I like her videos though and I really like Paris. Their engagement story is so cute
yeah it's so cute how she was a gold digging sales associate looking for a rich man in known rich business man bars and found Paris, who isn't even named Paris and seems like a submissive doormat. i mean, what a fairytale, true love for sure $$$. she has no manners, no style, no class. her house is filthy, she throws her designer clothing into piles that her dogs shit in and then resells it. i don't care how much "content" she puts out, all her "content" is her bragging about her latest clothing or bag purchase. does she do ANYTHING else besides shop with Paris' money? anything? she can't even write or spell, her blog is full of errors and reads like a middle school book review.

Ouchies
Learner
Learner

Post by Ouchies »

What a ridiculous dress to wear to a wedding. Moaning about the ‘abuse’ she was copping for wearing it; trying to defend the colour. “It’s pink y’all” 😒. What did she expect? Paris was in on this one too, numbskull. Completely clueless our puffy one. She looks like a brick these days, no shape to her waist at all. Probably has 3 spanx on too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

lowkeylaurie wrote:I made a new thread here viewtopic.php?f=35&t=33761 :D

Theres a new thread since ages! Please join us there

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”