Poppy Deyes

newtoyou
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Poppy Deyes

Post by newtoyou »

I've been going through her blog and her real name is Emma Poppy Deyes but they've always called her poppy.

She graduated in 2014 with a 1st in fine art, then stayed in London working at a burger restaurant then as a teaching assistant with a child with autism.

Someone in zoes thread said getting a 1st in an arts degree is easy (which I disagree with :p). You need to have a good standard of English and I have no doubt she does. But for some reason she uses a style which is even worse than texting language and totally doesn't go with the aesthetics of her blog.

Her most recent getting ready for summer post was clearly built around the affiliate links (that weren't declared).

She obviously has some experience that could be interesting, her photos are nice, but the actual writing is unreadable with all the VVV and sososo.

Beatricesini
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Beatricesini »

hey guys. i've never posted anything on here before, but i've been watching zoe and alfie's vlogs for years now and i just had to say that i'm so shocked about poppy. back in 2015, when she started appearing on alfie's videos i thought she was beautiful, had great style and seemed so mature and polite! i'm not joking, i actually liked the vlogs she was in, it was a great balance with alfie's personality. i just looked for these vlogs now, some of them are: "PointlessBlog ALS Ice Bucket Challenge!", "Auditioning For Xfactor!" and "Living The Pug Life!".
but now she looks and behaves like a completely different person! it's so weird and actually such a shame because poppy and sean studied art and design, sean had some interesting artwork and they seemed to be very into it.
oh, well. i don't know, just had to say something because i still watch alfie's vlogs nowadays and poppy impresses me negatively more and more.

bossassbitchbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by bossassbitchbitch »

following

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

newtoyou wrote:I've been going through her blog and her real name is Emma Poppy Deyes but they've always called her poppy.

She graduated in 2014 with a 1st in fine art, then stayed in London working at a burger restaurant then as a teaching assistant with a child with autism.

Someone in zoes thread said getting a 1st in an arts degree is easy (which I disagree with :p). You need to have a good standard of English and I have no doubt she does. But for some reason she uses a style which is even worse than texting language and totally doesn't go with the aesthetics of her blog.

Her most recent getting ready for summer post was clearly built around the affiliate links (that weren't declared).

She obviously has some experience that could be interesting, her photos are nice, but the actual writing is unreadable with all the VVV and sososo.
Tbh getting a 1st in fine arts is easier than law

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

She's such a fucking child.

Sit your fat ass down you don't need to Eat the crisps in the store. Wait!!

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

She hasn´t just gained like 2 kg or so, she gained A LOT of weight :o (in Zoes new vlog it really shows)

She seems to be the only one out of their group with that "weight management problem".

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

In her and Sean's vlog you can see the weight is everywhere. Nearly on her face and then she's stuck with a double chin forever.

She was all about sitting around and eating cake. Maybe Sean should tie some cake to a piece of string and booster board around so she'd have to chase it down

Poppy Eat all Deyes every Deyes should be the next thread title lol

Beatricesini
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Beatricesini »

i just watched the sean's holiday video and him and poppy alone together are a lot more normal and not over the top like when they are around zoe and alfie. so much better! the difference is crazy! and poppy looks so beautiful fresh faced, without makeup! she reminds me of kiernan shipka, sally on mad men.

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

I hadn't thought she gained weight, but can someone point me in the direction of a vid I can compare with??
Don't stan so close to me

Beatricesini
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Beatricesini »

catsnotgotmytongue wrote:I hadn't thought she gained weight, but can someone point me in the direction of a vid I can compare with??
check out any of these old vlogs from alfie:

"PointlessBlog ALS Ice Bucket Challenge!", "Auditioning For Xfactor!", "Living The Pug Life!".

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

YepImageImageImageImageImage

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

I can't stand her - but those pics to me look the same, as in - if she's gained any weight it's just a few lbs.

She is the most obnoxious twat ever - how does Sean stand being around her :roll:

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

^^^^
Thanks for posting those pics, and the vid titles.
From that it looks like she has put on a bit of weight
Don't stan so close to me

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Sean now has his own thread

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?t=32758

WARNING: watching his vlogs will make you fall asleep

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

kingkaty
Talker
Talker

Post by kingkaty »

I find her very obnoxious, self-opinionted, rude, never replies to any fans, and has gained her following from zoella. She seems so immature and silly and doesn't give a professional attitude at all for a high flying blogger :/

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

I don't want to give the parasite more to feed on, but her blog is really going down in popularity http://www.alexarankchart.com/d/poppydeyes.com

If she was to rely on advertising alone she would only be making a few pounds a day. Luckily she is gleem to hoodwink people into thinking she popular and influential, rather than the bought Instagram followers leach she is.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

nyx
Learner
Learner

Post by nyx »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

nyx wrote:oh god, please don't!
<a class="vglnk" href="https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10256873" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>beta</span><span>.</span><span>companieshouse</span><span>.</span><span>gov</span><span>.</span><span>uk</span><span>/</span><span>company</span><span>/</span><span>10256873</span></a>
it was incorporated over a year ago. if she hasn't gotten around to starting making videos by now, i doubt she'll start anytime soon.

sailor_mars
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor_mars »

I need to say how much I hate this bitch. Sean pales in comparison. She is a whiney, self-entitled, arrogant leech that I refuse to watch if she is in something.
https://hooktube.com/
Public service announcement:
USE HOOKTUBE TO WATCH ALL YOUTUBER’S WITHOUT GIVING THEM A VIEW!

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

You can see from Alfie' s holiday vlog that she's put on quite a few lbs. She obviously didn't want to be filmed. As much as I dislike her I can see why she wouldn't want to stand next to Zoe when she's basically twice the size of her.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”