cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Poppy Deyes

Post by cuzisayso »

liedi wrote:
sailor_mars wrote:IDK why she’s considered a fashionista, the stuff she wears doesn’t flatter her at all and therefore looks shit in general
She is a striped tops fashionista and weight gaining professional for alfie
Pretty much sums her up yeah

ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Poppy Deyes

Post by cuzisayso »

Zoe is morphing in to poppy and poppy is morphing in to her mom

Just adding these for fun... cause..well........

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

I love how everyone was either swimming or sliding down the hill

And then there's poppy........

Probably pissed again cause alfie didn't share half of whatever he's eating with her

Kelmo
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelmo »

At around the 3:21 mark in Alfies new vlog poppy looks pregnant....

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

belzey wrote:At around the 3:21 mark in Alfies new vlog poppy looks pregnant....
You might be right. :tu:

First I thought she has just gained (even more) weight but she does look pregnant in Alfies vlog. :o

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

cuzisayso wrote:I love how everyone was either swimming or sliding down the hill

And then there's poppy........

Probably pissed again cause alfie didn't share half of whatever he's eating with her

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 74b558.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180630</span><span>/</span><span>f7856754391f0f46070ab952c374b558</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

To be fair she probably didn't want to be filmed in a bikini next to Zoe. You can tell she's not exactly 100% body confident since she gained weight. And Zoe loves flaaaunting her 'tiny' body.
I've been in a position where I gained weight, didn't like my body and the last thing I wanted was to be in a bikini next to my fit friends, especially since everyone was taking pictures at the lakeside we were at.

Considering how Alfie sticks his camera in everyones face, I'm not surprised she chose to hang on the side instead.

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

After Alfies vlog and the assumption that she is pregnant I had a look at her instagram. She also looks really pregnant in all of her latest pics.

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

If she’s pregnant, Zoe will flip...or try and get pregnant too (ha!) because TWINS

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

Always a blast when poppy is 'round

ImageImageImage

BambiEyes
Informer
Informer

Post by BambiEyes »

cuzisayso wrote:Always a blast when poppy is 'round

ImageImageImage

1. She looks fat..... sorry I say it as I see it
2. Zoes a bitch for putting this on her IG story.. it's very obvious Poppy isn't comfortable in her body
3. She may be pregnant. Her boobs look bigger. But has she been drinking? Tbh I can see Poppy being those "one drink won't kill you" mums which is true.
4. If she is preggo this would be Zoes revenge. Don't show pretty pregnant Pops. Show sweaty, moody Pops

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

BambiEyes wrote:

ImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... fa5382.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180630</span><span>/</span><span>d68b700f5683a4afdc7fb0f373bc9b88</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180630</span><span>/</span><span>68d4a25734b81764a8c298476fbaa94f</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180630</span><span>/</span><span>113fe0a1709e56b33191e2a316fa5382</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

1. She looks fat..... sorry I say it as I see it
2.Zoes a bitch for putting this on her IG story.. it's very obvious Poppy isn't comfortable in her body
3. She may be pregnant. Her boobs look bigger. But has she been drinking? Tbh I can see Poppy being those "one drink won't kill you" mums which is true.
4. If she is preggo this would be Zoes revenge. Don't show pretty pregnant Pops. Show sweaty, moody Pops

Agree!

sailor_mars
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor_mars »

BambiEyes wrote:

ImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... fa5382.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180630</span><span>/</span><span>d68b700f5683a4afdc7fb0f373bc9b88</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180630</span><span>/</span><span>68d4a25734b81764a8c298476fbaa94f</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180630</span><span>/</span><span>113fe0a1709e56b33191e2a316fa5382</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

As opposed to a sweet, happy, kind Poppy who does whine non stop and go ‘Aaaaalfiiieee! ZoWELLAAAH!’ Oh, wait... :rofl:
https://hooktube.com/
Public service announcement:
USE HOOKTUBE TO WATCH ALL YOUTUBER’S WITHOUT GIVING THEM A VIEW!

BambiEyes
Informer
Informer

Post by BambiEyes »

sailor_mars wrote:
BambiEyes wrote:

As opposed to a sweet, happy, kind Poppy who does whine non stop and go ‘Aaaaalfiiieee! ZoWELLAAAH!’ Oh, wait... :rofl:
Lol never said she was any of those but Zoe knows how to capture someone bad angle

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

If she isn´t pregnant I really hope she manages to have the discipline to lose the weight fast!

Again if she isn´t pregnant her weight gain went pretty fast which is most often a form of compensating other issues. By the look of it she is overweight now and I remember not long ago we discussed how she put on a bit. That def. isn´t the case anymore.

When she first (!) started to occasionally appear in Alfies vlog I found her prettier than Zoe. I hope she gets back in shape just to annoy Zoe ;)

poppledops
Talker
Talker

Post by poppledops »

she looks like morgan aka shanes boyfriends sister
Last edited by poppledops on Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

poppledops
Talker
Talker

Post by poppledops »

she looks like ryland, shanes boyfriends sister

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

Why is so hard to beleive Poppy has gained weight?

The woman is not active. She spends her days sitting at Zoe's couch. Her "job" consists and publish 2 photos per month on her Instagram.
The woman eats everything Zoe orders. And is well known Zoe always order food for 6 people (even is only 2 of them). Zoe doesn't eat. She eats a few bites and the rest goes to Poppy.

Im actually surprised she is not bigger.

enianoes
Learner
Learner

Post by enianoes »

I thinks she is just fat & angry and not going to do anything about it

PoppyFlower1
Informer
Informer

Post by PoppyFlower1 »

shes always so miserable and grumpy like her mom too. you know which 7 dwarf they would be :rofl:
i find it weird that she is famous, just because shes related to Alfie, but she doesnt really do anything.

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

PoppyFlower1 wrote:shes always so miserable and grumpy like her mom too. you know which 7 dwarf they would be :rofl:
i find it weird that she is famous, just because shes related to Alfie, but she doesnt really do anything.
She isn't really famous, her blog isn't even in the UK top 500 based on popularity and that's supposedly her main job.

She's just known for being associated with some of the originals and very uncreative disposable YouTubers.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”