Poppy Deyes

Re: Poppy Deyes

Post by Guest »

AmenAmen91 wrote:
Anonymous2123 wrote:I think Poppy is stunning with a beautiful smile.

The weight gain and the bad hair colour makes her less photogenic.
Stunning??? Lol your standards are obviously low. Thank you for making me laugh in the middle of the office. Stunning. Looooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

She's average and now the weight gain she's less than average

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
It's just my opinion. As someone else said, she has a nice face and smile.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by meg1912 »

Grammar on point! ImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

PoppyFlower1
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by PoppyFlower1 »

she has resting bitch face and a mood monotoned personality like her mother. kind of remember me of the troll under the bridge. shes definately the complaining one of the group

Types_of_blackwomen
Learner
Learner

Post by Types_of_blackwomen »

Lol I told u guuyyys Poppy is no lazy bitch.she got her photo images put on buses across Los Angeles!!

kingkaty
Talker
Talker

Post by kingkaty »

Her grammar is ALWAYS wrong. ALWAYS she once wrote 'lovely blue sky's' LOL i felt like saying 'lovely blue sky's what?? Hat? Glove? Coffee?"LOLL

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

kingkaty wrote:Her grammar is ALWAYS wrong. ALWAYS she once wrote 'lovely blue sky's' LOL i felt like saying 'lovely blue sky's what?? Hat? Glove? Coffee?"LOLL
Baaaah that's hilarious!! Whenever she posts, it's like a game, how many words did she butcher this time around?! ImageImageImage

olivia98
Learner
Learner

Post by olivia98 »

I watched Sean’s vlogs for the first time and I saw such a different side to poppy she seemed happy & normal. So different to how she is on Alfie’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

Poppy treats her "professional writing" like someone with chronic diarrhoea texting a mate for bog roll.

sailor_mars
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor_mars »

Comolemntfou wrote:Poppy treats her "professional writing" like someone with chronic diarrhoea texting a mate for bog roll.
Oh hai!!!111!1!1!!! It’s me! I’m on the loo yaknow lyk loooOOoooOoOl can u blv it amiright??!?!.! ~anyways~ reckon you can help a sister OUT n bring me some bog roll plzzzzz thanks doll ur the best yay!
https://hooktube.com/
Public service announcement:
USE HOOKTUBE TO WATCH ALL YOUTUBER’S WITHOUT GIVING THEM A VIEW!

silveranima
Debater
Debater

Post by silveranima »

I wonder why sean doesnt follow poppy on Instagram

sailor_mars
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor_mars »

silveranima wrote:I wonder why sean doesnt follow poppy on Instagram
To be fair she's probably sick to death of him being a wanker about his sneakers IRL and couldn't be fucked seeing it on IG

Post by Guest »

Not sure if this has already been mentioned in this thread, but I'm job hunting for summer and I've just come across this https://www.indeed.co.uk/viewjob?jk=191 ... serp&vjs=3, looks like Poppy Deyes is looking for a Creative Assistant :tu: how could she possibly need an assistant when it seems like she does f*ck all as it is :rofl:

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

CaraNicole_ wrote:Not sure if this has already been mentioned in this thread, but I'm job hunting for summer and I've just come across this <a class="vglnk" href="https://www.indeed.co.uk/viewjob?jk=191 ... serp&vjs=3" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>indeed</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>.</span><span>uk</span><span>/</span><span>viewjob</span><span>?</span><span>jk</span><span>=</span><span>191f39480d7beade</span><span>&</span><span>tk</span><span>=</span><span>1cd2nmmls9nck8vn</span><span>&</span><span>from</span><span>=</span><span>serp</span><span>&</span><span>vjs</span><span>=</span><span>3</span></a>, looks like Poppy Deyes is looking for a Creative Assistant :tu: how could she possibly need an assistant when it seems like she does f*ck all as it is :rofl:
What does she need an assistant for, to pass her the snacks? :roll:

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

She needs an assistant to:

Remind her what days she's supposed to be at Zoe's to make it look like Zoe has friends
Write low-key insults for her to make to Zoe
Talk enthusiastically about how attractive and funny Sean is at all times, so that Poppy doesn't wake up one day and wonder what the hell she sees in him
Liaise with Gleam about Poppy's busy schedule of making AD signs as small as possible on every social media post
Help Poppy make it appear she only eats healthy food on social media posts, and never show her real diet of cake, lard and crisps
Basically, do all the writing, photo taking and editing, graphic making, location scouting, styling, and coming up with all the content ideas for £10 per hour whilst Poppy rakes in thousands

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

Misread ability to deliver work on time as ability to do deliveries and thought is she hiring a minion to bring her McDonald’s and Wagamamas

shite+++
Debater
Debater

Post by shite+++ »

That job post is a joke. Her blog and socials is all she does with her life and now she's hiring someone to do that for her.
And the bloody dates, 2 days a week but needs to be available weekends and evenings. So part time wage but has to drop everything and run to her when needed.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

I'd say Poppy's style is always on point, just as her grammar always is! ImageImageImageImage

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Just realised Pops never shows her arms

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

sailor_mars
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor_mars »

I can’t believe Pandora are teaming up with her. Why won’t brands realise she’s not relevant or classy?!

newtoyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by newtoyou »

I genuinely would like to know what Poppy will be doing when her assistant gets hired. I really thought that everything she listed in the job ad was stuff that she did. And I'm not even trying to be snarky, I just genuinely dont understand her lifestyle. Poppy, you should do a day in my life post if you're reading.

I wonder if she's maybe going to work for A to Z Creatives part time so she's hiring someone to effectively do the leg work for her blog?

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”