Poppy Deyes

Re: Poppy Deyes

Post by Guest »

I see a spider wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:02 am
In other news Poppy is up for a Blogging lifestyle award.
She won. Obvs mark the tag along was with Zoella to accept the award.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by cuzisayso »

So Zoe was asked to be in the judging panel
And poppy ends up winning BLOGGER OF THE YEAR
... what a coincidence

I mean have you ever met a more boring person with the most mundane pics and horrible writing style and boring posts about yoghurt and cereal
And what floral skirt she paired with sneakers this day -_-

And then she has to audacity to win something so huge and not even be there to accept it
Other bloggers would find this almost life changing or would be so thankful to win an award especially in that category but nah poppy was probably sleeping on her couch as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see a spider
Learner
Learner

Post by I see a spider »

I'm sure there are a few bloggers who are wondering what the hell to be sure. I had a nose. To do a cheeseboard you have to -*wait for it * go to the store. Then you have to get her fave bit which are the extras. She actually doesn't say anything that you wouldn't already know. a 8 year old would more clue.
brb starting blog on how to make a ham sandwich.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

basic_bish wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:22 am
In her company accounts that were filed in October, she cleared 100,000 in capital for 2018. Insta ads + ad space on her website + affiliate links + sponsorships. She probably makes a decent living. No idea how Sean manages to keep up though. It definitely looks like she's carrying a lot of the financial weight with his low viewership and lower insta following.
Sean made around £65k in his first full ye though so a joint income of £165k for 28 year olds isn't bad at all especially considering they have VERY little talent.

Her writing style is horrendous and I feel sorry for the bloggers who are way more deserving of awards. Overuse of inverted commas, ellipses and exclamation marks doesn't disguise the fact that you only make money from blogging because of your connections.

kingkaty
Talker
Talker

Post by kingkaty »

Agree. Her grammar and spelling is atrocious and yes her content is mediocre and truthfully Sean is ridiculously ugly; I mean gee. Wow. He's another level of ugly that boy.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

kingkaty wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:19 am
Agree. Her grammar and spelling is atrocious and yes her content is mediocre and truthfully Sean is ridiculously ugly; I mean gee. Wow. He's another level of ugly that boy.
At least they do seem more like a genuine couple than Zalfie coexisting in their mansion.
But yeah, Sean could make a little effort to look more put together since he's not that blessed in the looks department.

I also can't believe how she makes it into a game to spot her typos. Like lol yay I can't be bothered to even double check content I make from taking pics of my kitchen and dining room table for easy $$$.

I see a spider
Learner
Learner

Post by I see a spider »

Strange thing to say, but considering she blogs her outfits she doesn't seem to have loads of clothes in her new wardrobe, so unless the piles of clothes waiting to be sorted are hers, i wondering if she orders stuff, wears it then returns it - they have blogged in the past about dropping returns off and shaun has even said they took some clothes back once. Of course it maybe just she gets more than one size but even so.
She certainly hasn't got a zoe sized wardrobe anyway.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

Lmao their new house is seriously looking like a straight up copy of Zoe’s house
First the tiles they put down
Which were identical!!!
Now they even put that dark greenish color on the walls
Together with that table and those exact same plant pots.... she might aswell move in to Zoe’s place if that’s how bad she wants to recreate it

ImageImage

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

Her and Sean just rented(?) an office space. They can't possible make the amount of money Zalfie do/have a bunch of brand deals that require a staff. So firstly why do they need an office and secondly how they hell can they afford it.

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

sororitygirl123 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:35 am
Her and Sean just rented(?) an office space. They can't possible make the amount of money Zalfie do/have a bunch of brand deals that require a staff. So firstly why do they need an office and secondly how they hell can they afford it.
Yes, how and why???

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

On another note I am surprised she hasn´t lost her extra weight by now.
She doesn´t seem comfortable with her body and therefore I would have thought she will at some point start doing sth. about it.

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

Didn’t she always use to eat salads and vegan stuff and low calorie food? I think if so, it must be health related : could be hormones or side effects of some meds, or thyroid or even diabetes. I had been on prescription meds that made me gain 10kg in a month, even though I had no appetite At all (side effects), took me ages to drop it. I hope she either learns to love her body the way it is or does something to regulate her weight. She looks less happy than I remember her being years ago

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

What are Poppy and Sean up to?

They don't seem to hang out with Zalfie as often (or at least that's not been shared on camera) as they used to. Therefore I have nearly forgotten about them for a while.
Even during Zoes busiest time of the year :rofl: (vlogmas) Poppy wasn't around much.

Probably still chubby and busy going out for overpriced/sponsored meals to get the perfect insta pic while trying to hide the fact that she actually eats all the free meals.
I reckon she oh no her assistant has to take millions of pictures before Poppy is happy with the level of artsiness, the lighting the right amount of stripes going on in either her outfit or the background and of course her body being covered with the right amount of clothes. Busy Deyes ;-)
Not to forget to mention the time consuming job of searching for the best hipstery lightning for their home (no joke just had a look at her insta and she writes how lucky she is to have found lightning they like after 7 month of being indecisive).
Easy money doesn't equal a happy life. She seems to be a person who would benefit from a proper job with colleagues to talk to and generally more given structure in life. There is no more drive behind anything. I remember her being the cooler pretty sister of Alfie who actually enjoyed cooking all the healthy meals and living a healthy lifestyle in general.
Nowadays she seems unhappy (kind of dead behind the eyes) and lacking exercise and ambition for anything (expect for finding the right kind of furniture - modern but still a bit shabby yet not too mainstream)

AmelieV
Stalker
Stalker

Post by AmelieV »

I’ve just seen a story of hers on Instagram. She’s just got hair extensions...like Zoe. 🙄 Using the same hairdressers...as Zoe. 🙈 I know they’ve both been getting their hair done by these hairdressers for years but COME ON, copying Zoe’s hairstyle, AGAIN?! It’s not as though getting hair extensions is particularly fashionable at the moment, unlike when they all (Tanya too) went shorter and blonder a few years ago. She just blatantly copies everything Zoe buys/wears/does and has done since Zoe appeared in her life and is utterly shameless about it! It’s so dull!

ijustcantbebothered2
Learner
Learner

Post by ijustcantbebothered2 »

AmelieV wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:59 pm
I’ve just seen a story of hers on Instagram. She’s just got hair extensions...like Zoe. 🙄 Using the same hairdressers...as Zoe. 🙈 I know they’ve both been getting their hair done by these hairdressers for years but COME ON, copying Zoe’s hairstyle, AGAIN?! It’s not as though getting hair extensions is particularly fashionable at the moment, unlike when they all (Tanya too) went shorter and blonder a few years ago. She just blatantly copies everything Zoe buys/wears/does and has done since Zoe appeared in her life and is utterly shameless about it! It’s so dull!
Poppy will copy Zoe because she knows she can "get that coin" by kissing Zoe's ass (either directly from Zoe, or transiently through appearing on Zoe's blogs, etc).

And Zoe, she's so far up Poppy's ass that (IMO) she is hoping that Poppy somehow convinces Alfie to finally pop the question and marry Zoe.

I always thought it was just plain WEIRD that Zoe basically dumped her whole family to constantly film with Alfie's. But it is pretty obvious that Zoe has forced herself into that family, and has been shamelessly driving home the point that she would make an excellent wife & mother. Both of which I cannot see Alfie wanting now or anytime soon. *sorry... went off topic for a moment*

In the meantime, Poppy will keep trying to reap the rewards until that gravy train derails. Not sure that will be anytime soon

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”