hnoz276
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LLYMLRS & ETCLLYMLRS part 2

Post by hnoz276 »

She is full of rubbish with her "CFS".
Anyone remember back when her blog was popular she would go to the gym most days? She would go out to work, go for runs, go out with friends.
She gets tired now easily because she rarely leaves the house. Anyone would be tired and lethargic with her lifestyle!

randomlygenerated
Debater
Debater

Post by randomlygenerated »

Lily is in a sad state.
Using ‘bra try on’ as clickbait, obviously it worked in terms of views. I’m no prude, I actually don’t like how bra shopping/fitting can be seen as a taboo. Lily just went about it in totally the wrong way and she literally just tries on one bra for a few seconds. Does she really want to go down the route of marketing herself to pervs?

Her photoshopping is so obvious and so badly done. How can she think no one would the notice her head/neck in the first one?

kikidrk12
Informer
Informer

Post by kikidrk12 »

meg1912 wrote:I've never seen anything like it tbh! Perhaps the medication she's on is affecting her speech?! She knew exactly what she wanted to say, but couldn't say it! I was frustrated for her tbh!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
I just watched it and that is freaky. I hope she is ok. She seemed to really struggle. There is a youtuber I followed and the same thing happened to her and it turned out she had a brain tumour. It can also be a sign of MS amongst other things. She should get seen by her Dr.

orangesocks182
Lurker
Lurker

Post by orangesocks182 »

Shit, I just watched that video and felt pretty worried and concerned for her. I then read her replies to comments bringing it up on the video, and she’s just so bloody rude. Her comments make me cringe.

Satellites
Debater
Debater

Post by Satellites »

haha I love this reply

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

I know people have different symptoms but my husband has CFS. He works long hours but rests when he can. He has never had a problem with his speech. Forgetting things is quite common but it seems like Lily is on a medication like quetiapine or mirtazapine maybe. That make you drowsy and can make you slur your speech.

Instead of being aggressive in the comments why not just say it's the reality of her illness. She responds to someone saying it's because she'd just woken up. She doesn't owe it to everyone to detail everything about her health but when she can barely form a sentence that's audible then people are going to comment.

Satellites
Debater
Debater

Post by Satellites »

Emmy25 wrote:I know people have different symptoms but my husband has CFS. He works long hours but rests when he can. He has never had a problem with his speech. Forgetting things is quite common but it seems like Lily is on a medication like quetiapine or mirtazapine maybe. That make you drowsy and can make you slur your speech.

Instead of being aggressive in the comments why not just say it's the reality of her illness. She responds to someone saying it's because she'd just woken up. She doesn't owe it to everyone to detail everything about her health but when she can barely form a sentence that's audible then people are going to comment.
Exactly. Plus, she chooses to film when she's like that. Then she edits it, watches the footage, and chooses to upload it. She's making conscious choices every step of the way to show whatever it is that's going on, and then when people ask questions (because it's really fucking odd), she gets bitchy and passive aggressive like she can't understand why people are wondering what's going on with her.

For what it's worth, I do not think her slurred speech is because she's "tired". It could be meds, she could be drinking, it could be anything. Regardless, she doesn't HAVE to film then, there's plenty of moments when she's perfectly lucid to film, and the fact she does all that and then puts the video up smacks of attention seeking to me. She KNOWS people are going to ask her, it's like she's looking for a reason to get shitty with them. I'm all for not hiding medical conditions and awareness and all that, but she's not promoting awareness. She's putting videos of her acting very strangely up and then snapping at people and being vague when they ask what's wrong.

Wowwhat_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Wowwhat_ »

First time posting here so hi :)
but Lily always appears to me to be only slightly dipping her toe in the water when it comes to literally everything.
She has a big platform and loads of opportunity to raise awareness about many issues, CFS for one, like making a video or actually helping people to understand when she replies instead of being bitchy, but also when she hosted that event for... Teenage cancer Trust? (correct me if wrong I don't remember exactly) she could have done so much more with that imo. Also as someone mentioned earlier buying one reusable Starbucks cup, but not changing any of her other wasteful habits--even just acknowledging them would be something.

nervousbeachgoer
Informer
Informer

Post by nervousbeachgoer »

Lily had always been snarky and rude I’m surprised she still has anyone trying to engage with her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

randomlygenerated
Debater
Debater

Yeah she's always been rude, anyone who doesn't agree with her has always been branded a 'hater'. I'm surprised she's even interacting with her followers before she would only ever interact with other bloggers on social media. :roll:

My main problem with Lily is that CFS is just another illness in a long line of ailments she has claimed to have had. Before CFS Lily claimed to have scoliosis, she still claims to have an RSI from editing and typing when she’s not exactly typing out a full version of War and Peace everyday. All of them have been used as an excuse for lack of content at some point. Then there’s other things like her gluten intolerance and even her supposed pencil phobia that she contradicts regularly.

orangesocks182
Lurker
Lurker

Post by orangesocks182 »

Lol she’s such a liar. Saying on her insta stories she used to have size 22-24 ear tunnels... I had size 22 and not had a tunnel in for years and the hole has hardly shrunk, once you go over a certain size they don’t shrink that much.

Also I’ve known lily for years as we grew up in same town an we have a lot of mutual friends, she has never had massive tunnels.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

orangesocks182 wrote:Lol she’s such a liar. Saying on her insta stories she used to have size 22-24 ear tunnels... I had size 22 and not had a tunnel in for years and the hole has hardly shrunk, once you go over a certain size they don’t shrink that much.

Also I’ve known lily for years as we grew up in same town an we have a lot of mutual friends, she has never had massive tunnels.
I think in her head she sees herself as this ~edgy~ girl who is different. Listens to The Doors OKAY I'M SO DIFFERENT, wore Vans before they were cool and had 'emo vibes'. But she was never that cool or into it. And for sure she's never had 22 size tunnels.

It really feels like she's imagining herself to be a completely different person than she really is and just lives off of this fantasy. And she's a total bitch to any commenters unless they praise her.

Adele Dazeem
Learner
Learner

Post by Adele Dazeem »

saurusofha wrote:
orangesocks182 wrote:Lol she’s such a liar. Saying on her insta stories she used to have size 22-24 ear tunnels... I had size 22 and not had a tunnel in for years and the hole has hardly shrunk, once you go over a certain size they don’t shrink that much.

I think in her head she sees herself as this ~edgy~ girl who is different. Listens to The Doors OKAY I'M SO DIFFERENT, wore Vans before they were cool and had 'emo vibes'. But she was never that cool or into it. And for sure she's never had 22 size tunnels.

It really feels like she's imagining herself to be a completely different person than she really is and just lives off of this fantasy. And she's a total bitch to any commenters unless they praise her.
This. But not only this, she definitely has a ‘not like other girls’ attitude and it’s gross.

Adele Dazeem
Learner
Learner

Post by Adele Dazeem »

saurusofha wrote:

This. But not only this, she definitely has a ‘not like other girls’ attitude and it’s gross.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

Adele Dazeem wrote: This. But not only this, she definitely has a ‘not like other girls’ attitude and it’s gross.
Yes! She's very standard, sure she's not like the other mainstream bloggers but other than that, she's quite basic. She still follows a lot of trends, even though she pretends she doesn't and dresses in all the easy to get popular clothes brand's latest offerings. I mean... I genuinely don't see anything about her that's 'special'. She even got a mint green Fiat 500 when that was a thing ffs :rofl:

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

Adele Dazeem wrote: This. But not only this, she definitely has a ‘not like other girls’ attitude and it’s gross.
Yes! She's very standard, sure she's not like the other mainstream bloggers but other than that, she's quite basic. She still follows a lot of trends, even though she pretends she doesn't and dresses in all the easy to get popular clothes brand's latest offerings. I mean... I genuinely don't see anything about her that's 'special'. She even got a mint green Fiat 500 when that was a thing ffs :rofl:

randomlygenerated
Debater
Debater

Lily’s done this before with her ‘recreating teenage me’ video she made herself much more scene/emo than she ever actually was.
And I agree I don’t find Lily’s style ‘alternative’ at all she just follows trends. First it was Peter Pan collars and now she’s wearing band t-shirts only after they were stocked in the likes of Topshop and ASOS. To me Lily just dresses like the majority of younger people in the UK.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

Yup. Like you can't buy everything from Asos, Topshop and New Look and claim you're different and special. Naaah

emmaemma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmaemma »

More slurring and jumbled speech at the beginning of her newest video :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

randomlygenerated
Debater
Debater

Tuesday - Lily forgets she has an eye test booked today, says she thought she booked it for tomorrow because she wouldn’t forget halloween.

Wednesday - Lily pretends she completely forgot about halloween, forgot to get sweets for the trick or treaters and pretends to hide from them.

Such a pointless thing to lie about, how does it bring any enjoyment to her life?

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”