Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

emmaemma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LLYMLRS & ETCLLYMLRS part 2

Post by emmaemma »

Yeah I've always given lily the benefit of the doubt but her head looked so disproportionate to her body in that haul, I couldn't concentrate on anything else. Also her boobs looked really weird at one point, I think it was in the red zebra jumper, like they were being stretched up and out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

When she moved her hands in that first impressions haul, her arms seemed MASSIVE compared to her body, so clearly she's filming it from a tilted angle, with the camera closer to her head and she's also doing her weird half hunch pose.

She should learn from Hannah Gale, honestly. I don't think she's too healthy either and could stand to lose some weight to be a good influence on her baby BUT she takes honest picutres of her body and OOTDs and she looks great in them! I mean she's not as big as Lily (I think) but I like that her outfit pictures actually show the items she's wearing and how they sit on her real body, not some weird angle and/or photoshop.

Lily's losing it, it is weird to a video on unboxing a new iPhone and now I saw on her insta she's back into retouching photos and offered her services for that too.
I think she needs a detox and to really address her mental and physical health before trying to live in London again. Move to her home town or her mum's, see a mental help professional, start taking daily long walks or something if she can't do any exercises due to (enter bullshit reason here) and actually start cooking real food, isntead of eatings bags of cashews and shit.

If she's feeling in control of herself and her health, she'll feel ready for living in London. If she went there now, she'd just crash and burn. I'm sure most of her 'tube anxiety' is just not feeling comfortable in her body and having to haul herself up and down those long tunnels.

lemonlyman
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonlyman »

I think what Lily really needs to do is get a job outside of youtube which doesn't focus on 1) popularity or 2) appearance. Because really what seems to be at the root of a lot of her anxiety is dealing with the fact that she is not as popular as she was circa 2012, she's not as thin as she was, and she's not as popular or thin as other youtubers today.
By being a youtuber, which largely is concerned with popularity and appearance, she is forced to constantly be confronted by these facts. If she got a job away from that kind of environment, Lily would be able to see that there's so much more to fulfilment and happiness than the superficial things that her current job is dependant on. Also I think having the structure of a 9-5 which forces her to leave her house would help her a lot.

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

There's a lot of celebrities and influencers that are hugely popular that is not skinny at all and *gasp* some may even call fat, she can branch out into that area. I for one support those people because Im not skinny and its nice to see how they dress for our types of bodies. I don't get some people, not everyone is skinny, why not make peace with that embrace it and create something awesome out of it?

vixen
Learner
Learner

Post by vixen »

fancynancy_ wrote:There's a lot of celebrities and influencers that are hugely popular that is not skinny at all and *gasp* some may even call fat, she can branch out into that area. I for one support those people because Im not skinny and its nice to see how they dress for our types of bodies. I don't get some people, not everyone is skinny, why not make peace with that embrace it and create something awesome out of it?
It disappoints me that she feels the need to hide her size, overly photoshop everything and stand in such awkward poses. The worst being that she won’t stand in a way that shows her now having a thigh gap, one leg is always tilted to fake it. She’s maybe a size 12-14 which isn’t exactly huge and it’d be nice to follow style videos of someone who is about the same size as me.

Petiteks
Learner
Learner

Post by Petiteks »

Does anyone in her family actually wash their hair?! Lily and her brother literally have the same gross-ish hair. It looks really grubby :?

Adele Dazeem
Learner
Learner

Post by Adele Dazeem »

I’m not sure if this has already been discussed, but a couple or weeks ago someone on Instagram (I think it was buynowbloglater) mentioned how it was lazy (or something to that effect) to keep filling your insta story with constant affiliate links.

It really stuck with me, because that’s all Lily does. Surely the revenue from asos affiliate links has to be her main source of income now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

I really think this girl is addicted to social media and likes and getting compliments from them. It’s not normal for an adult to care this much about instagram. She needs a friend or a family member to stage an intervention...or just to delete it off her phone.

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

How’s the way she was talking about how her brother always complains about his hip issues and she says like “talk to Mum about it, not me” Sounds familiar with her 482 illnesses she talks to the camera about.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Does she ever shower? I think not.Image

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

siancouture
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by siancouture »

I honestly feel like lily is going through some kind of identity crisis and has no idea who she is.
She also needs to stop copying helen anderson as it is just embarrassing.

orangesocks182
Lurker
Lurker

Post by orangesocks182 »

I just saw her insta stories about deleting a vlog, did anyone see the one she’s talking about ? Be interested to know why she thinks she came across as so entitled etc

iwantyoutoknow22
Learner
Learner

Post by iwantyoutoknow22 »

She went on and on in one about going to PR companies saying she doesn’t want to be sent products because she has too many and even her friends and family don’t want stuff now... she could have all that stuff and give it to women’s shelters/beauty banks if she didn’t want it? She goes on about blogging being so wasteful, does she think because she bought a re-usable cup at Starbucks she’s some kind of eco-blogger?! She doesn’t get great views on her videos, pretty risky of her to tell brand she doesn’t want to be sent stuff...

randomlygenerated
Debater
Debater

Post by randomlygenerated »

Did she even upload the supposedly deleted vlog? Or is she just trying to copy Helen again? (Helen uploaded and deleted one the day before.)

Lily’s rant about sustainability wound me up so much! She buys the cheapest clothes available that are made in horrid sweatshop factories which have such a negative impact not only on the environment but also for the people who work there. The clothes themselves are mostly made from synthetic materials so the process is doubled. Then Lily’s job is basically encouraging people to buy them by the dozen. There’s nothing sustainable about Lily she hasn’t even made any sort of effort to shop sustainably.
In reality I think she’s just jealous she has fallen off some PR lists. Even the Body Shop advent calendar she got sent wasn’t the most expensive version that some other bloggers received.

snarkvark
Informer
Informer

Post by snarkvark »

Lily is definitely on something. In her latest vlog she's fine right up until around the 15 minute mark (where she's going through all the stuff she bought shopping) and then she's slurring her words. It sounds and looks like she's got cotton wool in her mouth (not literally! just how someone who is on drugs sounds). It's so weid to watch. I hope she's ok but also I wish she'd talk about what's going on with her (or stop vlogging!) because it's so weird to watch someone go down hill so publicly.

Petiteks
Learner
Learner

Post by Petiteks »

No way is she a UK size 12 in the topshop red dress she tried on... And she said all her bras were 36C before she lost a bunch of weight..?! I'd put her at least a band size 38 before her weight loss lol

thelushprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by thelushprincess »

She now claims to have 'chronic fatigue syndrome'. Is this a new self-diagnosis?

It seems like she's perfectly fine to go clothes shopping and go to events? Even gentle, regular exercise can make a world of difference but it never seems like she's ever even attempted to do any kind of physical activity.

I've been following her since her blogging days but might have to call it soon - every time I watch her videos I just feel bad for her. I can't believe she's a year older than me (I'm 27) but can no longer relate - she still lives and acts like a teenager who doesn't yet have their life together in any way. I hope she can at least try to get help to improve her health (mental and physical) if she's having problems.

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

thelushprincess wrote:She now claims to have 'chronic fatigue syndrome'. Is this a new self-diagnosis?

It seems like she's perfectly fine to go clothes shopping and go to events? Even gentle, regular exercise can make a world of difference but it never seems like she's ever even attempted to do any kind of physical activity.

I've been following her since her blogging days but might have to call it soon - every time I watch her videos I just feel bad for her. I can't believe she's a year older than me (I'm 27) but can no longer relate - she still lives and acts like a teenager who doesn't yet have their life together in any way. I hope she can at least try to get help to improve her health (mental and physical) if she's having problems.
Shes talked about chronic fatigue syndrome before and you're not the only one that has noticed it seems to be selective. I don't know if she was actually diagnosed by the doctor but I'm not buying it

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

Just watched the most recent video. I was kind of zoning in and out to her talking but at the 17 minute mark I had to stop and fully listen. She sounded really off it. Slurring her words, etc. I actually thought I’d somehow slowed down the video. She seemed either super drunk or high. I wonder what’s going on with her!?

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”