^ I've never seen those pictures damn.

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: iluvsarahii

Post by HolyPoly »

Before her mega lips lol. Her new lips just Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Amracrazy
Learner
Learner

Post by Amracrazy »

She should've stopped with the lip fillers lol damn I swear all these girls with already full lips keep doing this like why?!

She scares me she looks like a wax figure now

yakattack
Learner
Learner

Post by yakattack »

I recently started following her on Snapchat and was shocked to hear how she actually spoke, having never heard her speak before. It sounds like she's got a retainer in her mouth when she speaks. I don't know if she wears invisalign or can't manage how big her lips or veneers are, but it sounds so bizarre.

XTC
Debater
Debater

Post by XTC »

Amracrazy wrote:Image

Before and after she's had a lot of work done
:o :o

gemmaprandelli Look at the water between and around her legs, i'm sotto but this pic is photoshopped 6d

:rofl:

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

Did she get her ass done? Am I the only one that doesn't think it's real lol

diva2themax
Learner
Learner

Post by diva2themax »

She went from Eastern Euro looking to Asian. Hilarious.

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

I had never seen her before pictures !!! I thought she was Asian lol!! It's crazy. She should've stopped before getting her lips extra plumped, she was pretty. But it's twisted how she changed so much, her family must be astonished

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

I had never seen her before pictures !!! I thought she was Asian lol!! It's crazy. She should've stopped before getting her lips extra plumped, she was pretty. But it's twisted how she changed so much, her family must be astonished

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

I've been following Karen/iluvsarahii for a year or so now and I seriously thought this girl was Asain as well, WTF?! Wow! That's so crazy, she looks like she completely changed her identity. She was pretty before IMO. She's still pretty now but those lip fillers need to take a timeout and chill. No one naturally has lips that way or am I wrong here? I wish she had a Youtube channel so I could see her without all the makeup, Instagram doesn't count since these chicks still filter or Facetune their bare faced photos too.

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

Her lips got that cellulite look/squished sausages... It's all I can see in those videos she uploads on IG where she applies lipsticj

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just saw her in Chrisppy's Turks and Caicos vlog and her face looked nothing like her Instagram/Snapchat photos and videos but her lips did still look scary lol. These chicks take Photoshop to the next level. We all pretty much know you can edit photos on Snapchat before actually posting them through other apps, it's no surprise now that I think of it.

MacNCheese
Learner
Learner

Post by MacNCheese »

I thought she was filipina for her lastname is Hernandez. She looks very Asian to me (I'm Asian myself lol). :rofl: I like her personality better than other IG/YT beauty people. She is quite self-centered and self-absorbed, materialistic and superficial, but these are major characteristics of people who are in that "business". But I also think she is more down-to-earth than her "colleagues". I have love-hate relationship with her. I like her makeup 70% of the time and the fact she seems grateful and appreciative on SC. But her awful mouth with hideous teeth and monstrous lips turns me off. There is always a background white noise coming from those teeth when she speaks. :? I hate the veneer and lip filler trend.

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

^ Hernandez is a Spanish last name (and yes I know a lot of filipinos have Spanish last names) and some Mexicans look Asian, just saying I too thought she was Asian lol

MacNCheese
Learner
Learner

Post by MacNCheese »

HolyPoly wrote:^ Hernandez is a Spanish last name (and yes I know a lot of filipinos have Spanish last names) and some Mexicans look Asian, just saying I too thought she was Asian lol
Yes! I agree with you! She just looked more Asian than an asian-looking Mexcian, if you know what I mean! :) I'm just amused by all the changes she has done to her look which led to these confusing situation! :rofl:

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

The fact that she contours her nose even further creeps me out, it's SO tiny already and the contouring makes it look hard to breathe, I know she can breathe, I'm just saying that's how miniature it looks. Does anyone know why she wasn't at the Kylie luncheon with the other girls? She seems to only go on Tarte trips for some reason. If her goal was to look like an anime cartoon meets Bratz doll, she got it right. Like I said, she's pretty, it's just some things she could tone down.

MacNCheese
Learner
Learner

Post by MacNCheese »

Yes! I was wondering about Kylie's luncheon too! I think she might've been booked for work. I saw on SC one of those days she posted something like 'freelancing today'. In comparison to fellow SM people, she is more respectable in terms of working her butt off. I also relate to her on the 'cleaning freak' thing! Haha! I just can't deal with the overdone lips and teeth, and contouring as Social_butterfly93 noted! :D

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

MacNCheese wrote:Yes! I was wondering about Kylie's luncheon too! I think she might've been booked for work. I saw on SC one of those days she posted something like 'freelancing today'. In comparison to fellow SM people, she is more respectable in terms of working her butt off. I also relate to her on the 'cleaning freak' thing! Haha! I just can't deal with the overdone lips and teeth, and contouring as Social_butterfly93 noted! :D

Kudos to her on actually working her butt off still. :tu: She reminds me a bit of JadeyWadey, they both seem to work hard and focus on being true MUA even if their looks and skills might not be for everyone lol. It's just nice to see because all the other girls such as Shayla quit the moment their promotions and free marketing grew. It's really none of my business at all what they do, their careers and lives, I know. I'm just saying that they always claim to love their jobs and how it's been their dreams to be MUA, blah blah. But as soon as those checks and promos come through, they stop. So far iluvsarahii has stayed true to her passion. How old is she? In her before photos, she already looked quite mature.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”