iluvsarahii

n0seyneighbour
Talker
Talker

Re: iluvsarahii

Post by n0seyneighbour » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:22 am

They're buying a house together.. All that "we" talk Sebas was doing when i don't think he's contributing much made me giggle.. Apparently "we are very picky".. YT bfs and husbands are such a trip, hope she doesn't end up like Carli and have to downgrade if he dissapoints her, or like Sofia who went through emotional turmoil after her break up getting her bf off the title

Sent by my nosey fingers

Tizzle
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Tizzle » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:43 am

:tu: She' s just copying Desi and the other makeup You Tubers with their home and backyard tours. She's the worst of the lot when it comes to her "inspiration" for a video or even major life move...just copy something someone else is doing.

My main bitch with her and Sebas though is what alcoholic lushes they are. Guess her being an influencer only applies to getting people to buy crap and not influencing young viewers with their shit lifestyle.

Her latest instagram post was them all hugged up in a drunken stupor with a caption about how it was at this point that they realized they needed a DD. I commented that at this point they need an intervention not a DD. That got me blocked! I's ok...I get more frustrated with these shallow types than inspired lately. Been unfollowing most of them.

zlh89
Lurker
Lurker

Post by zlh89 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:12 am

Tizzle wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:43 am
:tu:

My main bitch with her and Sebas though is what alcoholic lushes they are. Guess her being an influencer only applies to getting people to buy crap and not influencing young viewers with their shit lifestyle.

I've been thinking this lately - i've always liked Karen and could never really find too many issues with her but recently they're just out drinking all the time or on trips, i wouldn't mind but it's the same thing every time. I just feel like sometimes their time could be better spent? Obviously, live your life, travel and take these opportunities, but it all just seems a bit empty to me. And if I have to watch Angel/Mac Daddy twerking one more time.....

acahualli
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by acahualli » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:06 pm

Her new house is gorgeous but I feel like a Spaniard style home would have fit her better.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”