Trashrezy Part 2

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trashrezy Part 2

Post by elleira »

ohhhh my God that girl said she looks like HANDSOME SQUIDWARD that's way too good! :rofl:

I'm so bored of highlighters, who needs more than like 2-5 options? tbh I tune out as soon as I hear the word "highlighter" lately. ABH has cheapened themselves immensely this past year, this collaboration doesn't help.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

previouslyAYYEO wrote:Omg those comments :rofl: people are now aware of her bitchy and trashy attitude. I must admit, I was obsessed with her. But when I heard her open her mouth, I was like :? She would talk so much shit about people who didn't like her, like damn, calm down. You could be the juiciest of all peaches, but some people just don't like peaches. Kim Kardashian has more haters than you, you don't see her being a wannabe thug on social media because someone left a hateful comment.

I find it really SAD that this girl messed up her face. She was so beautiful when I first started to follow her. Her eyes were pretty and her lips were fine the way they were. Now, her kissy face gives me nightmares. Looks like a swollen asshole.
She was absolutely stunning, and I think if she cast aside her ugly insecurities she would be pretty on the INSIDE too. I don't think she's horrible by any means but she's got this get to them before they get to me attitude that makes her so prickly.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

trashtalking101
Debater
Debater

Post by trashtalking101 »

she finally officially posted about her collab with ABH. Yawn , a gold highlighter just like the hundreds already available on the market. About 3 years too late in my opinion. Everyone has a gold highlighter in their collection

OMG_lol
Lurker
Lurker

Post by OMG_lol »

Have you guys seen the PR package? People are making a huge deal about how cute it is but its just a cheap $2 phone cover and a hand held mirror with golden stars. I dont think its cute or creative in any way.

trashtalking101
Debater
Debater

Post by trashtalking101 »

OMG_lol wrote:Have you guys seen the PR package? People are making a huge deal about how cute it is but its just a cheap $2 phone cover and a hand held mirror with golden stars. I dont think its cute or creative in any way.
yess, her fans just hype up anything associated with her. You can find those cases and that mirror anywhere basically for cheap. I think the stars on those mirrors and the packaging for the highlighter make the product look gimmicky and childish. Reminds me of makeup I used to play with when i was really young.

Learnthehardway
Learner
Learner

Post by Learnthehardway »

Its 2/23/2018 her highlighter dropped on Valentines day and it still hasn't sold out........total flop lol. Every one hates her garbage attitude that they refuse to put money in her pockets. A pretty face aint shyt when it has the attitude of angry 13 year old child. I hope those snap chat you tube rants haunt you for the rest of your life.
Please excuse my awful grammar.

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

jazmintl wrote:Its 2/23/2018 her highlighter dropped on Valentines day and it still hasn't sold out........total flop lol. Every one hates her garbage attitude that they refuse to put money in her pockets. A pretty face aint shyt when it has the attitude of angry 13 year old child. I hope those snap chat you tube rants haunt you for the rest of your life.
I honestly can't say if it's fortunate or unfortunate that many people still have not seem her nasty ass attitude from those snapchat rants. I've watched a couple of videos on the highlighter and the few comments that I have seen (mentioning the rants), people always reply saying they had no idea she was like that.

HiFi
Learner
Learner

Post by HiFi »

For someone who talks so much shit she's actually the most boring influencer ever... Like zero personality. No wonder her thread is dead.

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

at least when she ranted there was something to watch, now she's a complete snooze fest. she gets up at noon or later, smokes a blunt and eats chips and drinks a coke on her balcony if the moon and sun are in proper aligned position then she will show up on snap other than that she uses that whole moon in retrograde way too much as an excuse to hide. she's weird as fuck.

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

Anise wrote:at least when she ranted there was something to watch, now she's a complete snooze fest. she gets up at noon or later, smokes a blunt and eats chips and drinks a coke on her balcony if the moon and sun are in proper aligned position then she will show up on snap other than that she uses that whole moon in retrograde way too much as an excuse to hide. she's weird as fuck.
She must’ve gotten a manager or something/someone who told her to get her shit together and stop posting rants.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

The internet is forever, though. She would be smart to bank her $ because I don't see her "fame" being terribly long lasting. I used to really REALLY be disgusted by her behavior but I think it's deep insecurity with the lashing out which gives me a tiny bit of sympathy.

mellbell220011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mellbell220011 »

She’s apparently a changed woman now lol she’s a joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

^lol why you say that did she say something on snap ?

Did anyone buy her highlighter ? Please give me an honest review :rofl: I feel like everyone lies :roll: is it worth it or na ? I never wear actual highlight and would like to try one out

mellbell220011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mellbell220011 »

lotus wrote:^lol why you say that did she say something on snap ?

Did anyone buy her highlighter ? Please give me an honest review :rofl: I feel like everyone lies :roll: is it worth it or na ? I never wear actual highlight and would like to try one out
yes she said it on snapchat I’ll link the yt video .. someone recorded it lols

mellbell220011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mellbell220011 »

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Ummmmmm are you kidding me? Who wants to see this? Image

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

:o
Is homegirl serious

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Ummmmmm are you kidding me? Who wants to see this?

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... df85e5.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180330</span><span>/</span><span>381cbf8932a7ff44aae56e5c36df85e5</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Darling, you're NOT Janet Jackson. Have a seat.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Ummmm is it just me or she did something different to her face ? It looks more softer along the chin/jaw ... like besides her forehead her face actually looks smaller ? It was always so slim and long ?

mellbell220011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mellbell220011 »

lotus wrote:Ummmm is it just me or she did something different to her face ? It looks more softer along the chin/jaw ... like besides her forehead her face actually looks smaller ? It was always so slim and long ?

I think it’s the Snapchat filter !

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”