Trashrezy Part 2

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Trashrezy Part 2

Post by lolwut »

Yep, she confirmed they didn’t have any sort of get together or wedding event at all. I’m very surprised. I would’ve totally expected her to have a million dollar super luxe wedding with invited influencers and everything. I’m actually pleasantly surprised. I’m not a huge fan of weddings either. I wonder what her reasoning was.

zabs123
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by zabs123 »

lolwut wrote:Yep, she confirmed they didn’t have any sort of get together or wedding event at all. I’m very surprised. I would’ve totally expected her to have a million dollar super luxe wedding with invited influencers and everything. I’m actually pleasantly surprised. I’m not a huge fan of weddings either. I wonder what her reasoning was.
I don’t understand why she spent thousands of dollars on 2 wedding dresses just for pictures. Maybe it’s normal and I’m just behind on trends but I’ve never seen people do that. Apparently she doesn’t believe you need a wedding to show your married and love eachother. I have no idea how that makes sense.

Lalaluxe
Learner
Learner

Post by Lalaluxe »

They had a court wedding and then an over the top wedding photoshoot series. The photos were beautiful as were her dress/makeup and hair but the short video clips where she was kissing looks so damned forced. it was awful to look at. like the lips were barely touching.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Let’s be real here. She didn’t want to run the risk of people being able to take unedited, unfiltered photos of her at a wedding if she had one. So instead she had a photo shoot lmao. She’s something else....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smg19
Debater
Debater

Post by smg19 »

Personally I don’t think she had an over the top wedding because she doesn’t have a lot of close friends/family. Maybe she couldn’t think of 10 people to invite much less 300-400 lol I knew something was up when she didn’t show any pictures/videos of the reception.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

zabs123 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:51 am
lolwut wrote:Yep, she confirmed they didn’t have any sort of get together or wedding event at all. I’m very surprised. I would’ve totally expected her to have a million dollar super luxe wedding with invited influencers and everything. I’m actually pleasantly surprised. I’m not a huge fan of weddings either. I wonder what her reasoning was.
I don’t understand why she spent thousands of dollars on 2 wedding dresses just for pictures. Maybe it’s normal and I’m just behind on trends but I’ve never seen people do that. Apparently she doesn’t believe you need a wedding to show your married and love eachother. I have no idea how that makes sense.

Cuz it’s amrezy, she has to find some way to make even a photoshoot extra, since she didn’t have an extra ass wedding. Maybe she didn’t have to pay for the outfits used in the shoot?? She does have hella followers, maybe she was able to work out a deal with a designer. Or maybe she just rented them for the shoot. It doesn’t make sense to buy whole ass wedding dresses you just wore in a photo shoot, not even your real wedding lol. At least with your actual wedding dress, you can hold on to it for sentimental reasons even if you know you won’t wear it again. But there’s no sentiments attached to a photoshoot AFTER the “wedding”

I also pegged her as the type to have a lavish ass destination wedding even if it were to be a private affair (also agreed that it seems like she doesn’t have many close people in her life). But still, just to flex, cuz that’s all her life is.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

I must say she's killing it on the gram :tu:

Baker23
Learner
Learner

Post by Baker23 »

Maybe it's me there's just something super weird about getting dolled up in an expensive dress and suit but not having the wedding. I'm guessing she doesn't have a huge family and many friends and since she presents herself on insta as super luxe, so maybe it would have been embarrassing to have a small wedding. Plus all those tagged non photoshopped photos, she'd probably end up on celeb face.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Agree for someone who has dedicated her whole life to SM and shows every bit of it to her followers it is weird she didn’t throw herself a wedding just so she could “show” her followers what an extravagant wedding she had. This girl dresses up to the nines and hair and makeup is soooo exaggerated considering the only thing she does is stand on the street while her husband takes pictures. Couple goals my ass. They both need to stop this pathetic lifestyle. Even celebrities don’t look like that on a daily basis. What a superficial life, only thing she cares about is material things and her look which won’t last forever.

Her only friend was makeupshayla and she failed to support her when Shayla had a beef with Jeffree Star, actually she went on snap and attacked Shayla for being a shady ass sneaky lying two-faced bitch who use people for her own advantage. Harsh words to say about your so called best friend. She’s friends with Norvina Soare (Anastasia Beverly Hills daughter) but that’s a fake friendship. Amrezy’s life is empty, she only has her loser husband who doesn’t work because he’s working full-time for her, he’s been taking pics of her the past 10 years. She supports him financially so he’s basically a waste of space.

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ganjaprincess31 »

Has anyone watched her first vlog?

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

I’ve seen her vlog. It’s a whole other level of luxury. Amra seems changed like more mature in the way she speaks. She definitely has changed to the better personality wise. She and her husband both seems down to earth and nice people. I actually feel bad for calling him a loser. He seems like a nice and sweet man. I always thought he was the lucky one in this relationship because he isn’t that good looking but I realized Amra is the lucky one because he has a great personality. They seem to balance each other out well.

mellbell220011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mellbell220011 »

Can i have the link for the vlog ?

elchaos_
Talker
Talker

Post by elchaos_ »

mellbell220011 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:15 pm
Can i have the link for the vlog ?

pineapple_12345
Informer
Informer

Post by pineapple_12345 »

does anyone know what her man works as?

mellbell220011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mellbell220011 »

So amra just announced a new palette with ABH - another same collaboration. Yawn

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Pallette looks the same as modern renaissance just more glitter shades . That no one really uses lmao

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

She was so cute in her SC rant videos (circa 2015?) but looks awful now. So she thinks she "changed the world"? I mean, she's a part of the whole new generation of social media world where living your life revolves around taking pictures and videos to be "glam" while everyone else is watching you live your life in this manner. So in a way, she's right, no one has lived like this in our history lol. But she's not "changing the world" in this edgelord revolutionary way she thinks she is. She's fascinating though because she's so self-absorbed, it's insane.

I feel like in the future, we're going to look back upon these IG make up personalities as a terrible time in our lives...

And OMG whoever said her bf/husband looks like North West was 100% spot on. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

She seems a lot happier. I remember her circa 2015-2016 being so angry with the world. I mean, she's still plastic as ever but it's nice to see a genuine smile.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

I got the latest Ulta catalog and it has an Anastasia eyeshadow palette on the front cover with "Amrezy" emblazoned across it. Anastasia has really been cranking out the palettes.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”