Naye0na

parisianlove
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Naye0na

Post by parisianlove »

soooo did anybody else see this girl just totally flip out on twitter the other day over a HARMLESS comment someone posted on her insta????

first of all, just because you do good in the world don't mean that your personality ain't shit. you are actin' like you are blessin the world and curing sickness, like sit down girl.

secondly, this girl asked a SIMPLE question regarding captain the pitbull that she has been on about on her insta and made a lot of her followers just fall in love with him and want to know more about him. this ain't the first time she has flipped over someone asking her a question, this girl needs to check herself.

thirdly, not everybody knows the 24/7 about how adoptions work and shit. don't be bullying and actin' like you're the shit and someone is an idiot for not knowing what you do. you were once in the position of not knowing anything, so don't be talkin down to people like you're doin. do you even know what IGNORANT means girl??????? obviously not.

fourth, she is gonna come to you because you non-stop posted about captain. as a follower, you're gonna ask the person who you are followin', not go to their page and inquire amongst all these other dogs they have and sift through photos etc etc like why you tryin' to burn a follower of yours??? obviously you don't care about your followers and just tryin' to make that dough and feel good about yourself for helping out animals in need.

fifth and final, if people are asking so much why dont you just freaking answer their questions????? that's the logical thing to do yet you wanna be running your mouth and BULLYING this poor woman who asked you a question. i looked at her response to this girl goin' off on her and she clearly stated that she didn't have a tone or anything and was just innocently asking.

i swear these instagram people gettin' on my damn nerves, i unfollowed so quickly after this (not that she cares) and i ain't ever gonna buy from kat von d now.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Naye0na

Post by handmadedolly »

That seems uncalled for. Her rant isn't even coherent which is surprising because she always seems very composed and coherent in her IG posts...

california_cute
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by california_cute »

In general she comes off as really self righteous.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

She does a lot of good volunteering work which is commendable, but I definitely noticed she acts self-righteous. A while ago she promoted this brush company that claimed their brushes are anti-aging and sold them for hundreds of dollars per set. They were the same exact brushes everyone is buying off ebay for pretty cheap, with one brush difference (you can customise your set with the manufacturer, clearly).

A girl called her out on it in the comments (well, not Nayeon but she did explain in the comments that they are the exact same Jessup/other name brushes from China and that she doesn't understand how they can claim they are anti-aging and overprice them like that. The owner and Nayeon attacked her (also explained that she has no problem with brands repackaging/selling products for a higher price because "all brands start somewhere" and "even ABV repackaged products when she started") and when she told the owner that if she was so damn proud of her product she's more than welcome to send her a sample cuz she's able to compare it to her set of ebay brushes, she and Nayeon tried to shame her for asking for "freebies". Girl, you were just scared of being exposed as a reseller who overprices cheap brushes.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”