Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBTD
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: QiuQiu Part 3

Post by NBTD »

From her reply to that comment confirming that it's not xx, it seems to be that it's someone internal at NN.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

She said something about the group of them taking people down in the past, so I'm guessing its someone from their old group of friends. Kaykay?

qqkkxxqq
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by qqkkxxqq »

Don't think kaykay...

I got a feeling yutaki? He did mention something on snapchat along the line "its e last straw "

And surprise he didn't go with the 3 to the onsen place.

He haven't met up with the 3 since a while right?

Not sure too.. hmmmm

unixorn
Learner
Learner

Post by unixorn »

She's been mentioning this "person" for quite some time already. I doubt it's yutakis.

She said the person is disturbing her peace, so it must be someone that can get her from within? Haha really can't put a finger as to who it is... My best guess is xx but since she openly said it's not her.. Hmmm guess we'll just have to wait?

Also, i think the onsen is separated for guys and girls' so probably the reason why he didn't join.

laceylove
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by laceylove »

from qiuqiu's blog
I was having issues with work for a year plus. In fact, from what i last heard a few weeks ago, there are still people threatening to sue me until my pants drop, sue until i no money buy milk powder.

Calling me a "fucking bitch" and many other names.

I had wanted to publish a few voice recordings. But i decided not to becox i really just wanna move on with my life and not be bothered by this whole thing anymore. I really just want it to stop becox it was making me unstable, angry and depressed. It's no longer about being scared, it's about.. Disgust. Disgust and disheartened that such people with such black hearts can live amongst us..

And i don't wanna go down to their level..

Since i couldn't control what people wanna do to me, i could only step away.

And i did.

I was caving in for months, my income dropped, i wasn't doing anything much. But the good part is, i enjoyed the fact that i get to spend more time with Meredith haha!

But when it comes to paying rent and for daily expenditure, i realise we were bleeding soon enough haha. So i had to get out of the slump and be strong and if people wanna block out this familiar road for us, then we can go on another road. If people wanna block out every other road for us, we can always dig underground and rise above soil, on the other side of the road.

In short, 天无绝人之路. Nothing in this world can kill you unless it really does LOL.

JennyReckless
Informer
Informer

Post by JennyReckless »

new budget barbie episode.
I have the feeling, clicknetwork don't put much effort into her show. hm :|

oklah
Learner
Learner

Post by oklah »

I bet her passive-aggressive post aimed at taking someone down is aimed at clicknetwork people. Hence the references to threatening to sue her, issues with work, income dropping, etc. Especially since she has launched her own version of clicknetwork called 'Good Feelim'

unixorn
Learner
Learner

Post by unixorn »

It is confirmed that those stuff she's said were directed to NN.
she just shared an article posted by one of NN's staff with the caption:
I tried to ask Huiwen to remove the part where she claim credit for my hardwork and not to use me as though i am marketing material and to use someone else who actually believe in Nuffnang but so far she blue-ticked me on whatsapp since 9am without responding leh. I think i will have to clear some things up here

and she also just tweeted:
You have brought me to my computer =))) That's big.. That's big..

haha guess she's gonna write a blog post about it? 8-)

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Jeeze, XX seems to poison every small company she works with. NN, click, those minor Singaporean companies that closed after having her as the postergirl...

Obviously XX had a hand in making relationships bad between Click/NN and QQ. She got rid of KayKay and Andrea from Click, too. Ugh, I hate how Click and NN bow down to XX. Her reign should have been over a long time ago.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Has QQ updated anything since her tweet?

unixorn
Learner
Learner

Post by unixorn »

she mentioned something about someone trying to hack her email account and she is going to 'seek him/her out'.

her sister pearlang also posted a post on instagram about some sort of voice recording:
"bongqiuqiu please dont buy already. They have super lots of new dresses, boxes of make up kit and boxes of new toys ah.... I know you love them but you gonna be sued till you bankrupt already. They say sue till you bankrupt still continue to sue. Till you no money buy milk powder. You forgot? Are you ready? Got standby milk powder? If not how about you just 乖乖 be 摇钱树 ok? "Because your earned cant even buy 人家车的轮胎" Interesting recordingsss thou. Love it."

B4T5H1T
Lurker
Lurker

Post by B4T5H1T »

New ig post from Pearl:
Was discussing with the whole family on 'family funding' for @bongqiuqiu to contest to the claim on the Writ Of Summon she was served 2 days ago. Like finally.. Despite Teng stomached their evil doings (YOU PEOPLE KNOW CLEARLY WHAT YOU DID ESP YOU YHW and 'YOU') behind her back this period of time.
YHW is obviously Yang Hui Wen/Huiwen, and I'm assuming 'YOU' is probably Xiaxiue... So now we know the main "players" :o

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

So when's the expose going to be published?

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

Statement from Churp Churp

http://sg.churpieblogs.com/blog/2016/08 ... urp-churp/
Ms Ang Chiew Ting, commonly known as “Bong Qiu Qiu” entered into an agreement with Churp Churp in March 2013 where she agreed to have Churp Churp exclusively manage, negotiate and enter into all commercial, advertising and promotional transactions offered by third parties to her in relation to her social media accounts.

Since then, much resources and efforts were invested by us in her. In breach of this agreement, she had entered into more than 30 commercial, advertising and promotional agreements with others without having Churp Churp negotiate the said transactions and without Churp Churp’s knowledge nor approval. Despite many attempts to amicably resolve the matter, she continued to willfully ignore her contractual obligations. We are left with no choice but to commence legal proceedings against her.

Now that the matter is before a Court of law, we respect the legal process and will leave the matter to be settled in Court accordingly.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

wow.
karma's waiting.

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

Why would she sign with Churp Churp and then not fulfill the contract?

chubcheeks
Talker
Talker

Post by chubcheeks »

Bambi wrote:Why would she sign with Churp Churp and then not fulfill the contract?
My point exactly . You're bound to the contract for clear reasons and from the company's pov, it seems unfair that she's accepting deals herself and not sharing profits with the company. Looks like she herself has gotten greedy and wants the profit to herself. If this is the case, then she deserves this writ of summon tbh

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”