QiuQiu Part 3

aauball
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: QiuQiu Part 3

Post by aauball »

This is my first time commenting on this thread, and I can say she's a little.. what can I say, weird looking? Her face looks bloated in the middle. Maybe it's from the plastic surgery.

Anyway I really don't know much about her but she seems to be a more decent person than her friend Xiaxue, maybe I'm wrong.

chatshitgetbang
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chatshitgetbang »

unixorn wrote:Wonder who else pissed bqq off so badly other than xx....hmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Many people! Saw this post coming from; just exposed her another shocking side- http://shouldwetrustqiuqiu.blogspot.sg/ ... iuQiu.html
So hilariously elaborated. lol :D :P ----

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

this is awesome

chatshitgetbang
Lurker
Lurker

Yeah.. countless tweets asking for money; looks like her own friend's circle are denoting money vi crowdfund, so people think someone is denoting and they start sponsoring. Otherwise just wondering how can an Anonymous denote $500 SGD?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

june203
Learner
Learner

Post by june203 »

Personally I don't really hate QQ, at least not as much as XX. But this donation drive thing is just :roll: She turns to strangers/"fans" for money cause she doesn't want to burden her family anymore? Her priorities are totally wrong gosh. Getting money from her "fans" just cause she doesn't want to sell her flat :roll: :roll:

Hasuko
Informer
Informer

Post by Hasuko »

chatshitgetbang wrote:
unixorn wrote:Wonder who else pissed bqq off so badly other than xx....hmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Many people! Saw this post coming from; just exposed her another shocking side- http://shouldwetrustqiuqiu.blogspot.sg/ ... iuQiu.html
So hilariously elaborated. lol :D :P ----
Thank you so much for this gem!

These parts really got me :
Look folks, the world is a big and bad place. There are many biting their teeth to survive without proper homes, shelter, food and clean water, family, with a thousand problems.

Qiu Qiu on the other hand is living a better than average comfortable life. Even if she loses, she will always have the support of her followers, and it won’t take much to write another blog, or just simply carry on with a little setback. Many others can’t do that. Donate your money to worthwhile causes that can mean the next meal to someone who can’t eat.
Exactly. I will gladly give my money to any homeless person rather to this self pitying self centered lame excuse of a blogger who can't manage her money.

She could’ve put her pride down and not ignore the attempts to settle the case behind close doors or drop the lawsuit? But she still chose to fight back knowing she has a baby coming, a daughter to take care. She’s gambling with your money, so that she doesn’t have to compromise on her lavish lifestyle.
This! It's just too easy to play the victim card and say how much she needs money to feed her babies while she smply could have thought twice before putting her pride first even tho it meant putting her lifestyle and the well being of her children at stake. She's such an immature whiny ass baby inside an adult body...

chatshitgetbang
Lurker
Lurker

yeah. even I found the write up inspirational; I believe one need to offer (denote) money to the needy, not greedy. When she knew she has to take good care of her babies, why did she counter sue them or breached the contract? She thought she could win like a royal queen?

idkwhattoputhereok
Learner
Learner

Post by idkwhattoputhereok »

chatshitgetbang wrote:yeah. even I found the write up inspirational; I believe one need to offer (denote) money to the needy, not greedy. When she knew she has to take good care of her babies, why did she counter sue them or breached the contract? She thought she could win like a royal queen?
I can't believe after so many posts with the word no one has corrected you.. it's "donate" not "denote". Speaking of which, she just posted on instagram that she's raised over $20k

[instagram][/instagram]

Not sure which the instagram tag doesn't seem to work for me (maybe because I'm on mobile?)

chatshitgetbang
Lurker
Lurker

chatshitgetbang wrote:Yeah.. countless tweets asking for money; looks like her own friend's circle are donating money vi crowdfund, so people think someone is donating and they start sponsoring. Otherwise just wondering how can an Anonymous donate $500 SGD?

chatshitgetbang
Lurker
Lurker

chatshitgetbang wrote:Yeah.. countless tweets asking for money; looks like her own friend's circle are donating money vi crowdfund, so people think someone is donating and they start sponsoring. Otherwise just wondering how can an Anonymous donate $500 SGD?

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

so, the poor bitch went to Japan trip recently. so poor, yeah. :roll:
her Meredith is now the ambassador of Biolane.

Crowdfunding LIES LIES LIES
Update on crowdfunding progress
Hi.. It's been about a month and a half.. Quite a month i must say. It was the first time in my life, i felt like i am actually scared to go out and see people. Becox people can be so scary, unnecessarily.

During the first few days when i was away on a work trip, things got really hard cox everyone was accusing me for travelling for leisure and fun while i ask for crowdfund for the lawsuit.

And i couldn't explain quickly in an instagram post plus i didn't have time to write a blogpost when i was there in Thailand becox everyday we work 9am til pass midnight.. And then it's a whole night of prep for tomorrow morning's shoot before we knock out.

First three days the production crew (myself included) didn't even have time to eat proper meals until pass midnight. I think we over-scheduled work becox never go overseas film before so the producer and us didn't factor in the time from travelling in traffic jam etc. So yeah that's why everyday ended up so late. I digressed.

Point is, i really didn't have time to speak up earlier even though i was going under heavy fire and it would be wiser for me to clear the air ASAP. But i also figured whoever choose to believe you, will. Whoever is simply out to hurt you, will. Whoever doesn't care, won't care haha. So it doesn't matter i say it today or tomorrow. As long as i do it. And that's why i'm doing it now.. For the ones who really care or who truly wanna help, they ought to know my side of the explanation for all the accusations..

Anyway as i was saying, the trip was pre-planned months before i was burdened with legals fees, and the air tickets and accommodation were all booked under super discounted prices (like the accommodation was on 60% off + additional 10% off usual price for early birds) where they don't allow cancellation / refund.

And all the hosts had their dates and scheduled fixed so even though it was a bad timing, we had to go ahead with it. Good thing was since it's been pre-planned for months, the producer already linked up with all the filming locations so when we were there, the team only had to pay for transport mostly.

And would you believe me if i tell you that from this trip i only bought one gingerbread man sticker for Meredith, one stick-on bra becox my old one not sticky anymore lol O.O And one soothing and exfoliating scrub that cost less than $3 that Miya raved about.

So i agree the timing was a bad one but i really wasn't there to play. It was scheduled work..

It's hard to ask people to just believe you at an instant especially if most of them don't know you.. I understand, the people who were scolding me, hurling personal abuse and insult at me, they are not the ones who are helping so if there's anyone i need to account anything to, it is not them =)

At the same time i am thankful for the ones who believe in me and my character over the years.

For those who want to help but would like more info about the lawsuit, i am sorry as i've said, the case is before the court of law and i will leave it there.

For those who want to know why we are not selling our HDB, if we sell our HDB, the proceeds (IF any at all, meaning, there might not be any cash proceeds since most of it is going back to our CPF). We only bought it in resale market about 5-6 years ago), and there's a lot of outstanding loan + monthly repayment debts so after we minus everything, if we were to sell it now, we might not even get a single cent.

Then sell already, we will no longer get monthly rental from it which helps to subsidize the studio and home office that we are currently residing in. And that means we have to shift out of this home office studio immediately.

We can sell whatever we don't really need, shift out of this home studio to go stay with my family, squeeze a bit, okay no problem. I grew up in a one room flat, with 11 people staying in it. I am gonna be okay.

But we then need to fork out another sum for storage of the the bulky equipment and barang barang we use for work and rental of a studio when we need it for shoot, which is quite often.

So if you think we didn't really think of selling the HDB to help out our own situation, you can't be more wrong.. We thought about it many times. If it's not an option we considered before, i wouldn't even bring it up at all.

But after much calculation, if we do that, we will lose the HDB, lose our work space, affect the way our business function which is our source of income (both Josh and i), and then what do we get at the end of the day?

Nothing. Maybe not a single cent, but more trouble and inconvenience, for people around us and ourselves.

I guess maybe that's what some people want?

This makes me think of a Grabcar uncle who gave me a ride. He say he's trying very hard to make ends meet after he got laid-off from a small F&B managerial position. So he rent a car for $1.8k a month. To me $1.8k a month is quite a big sum so i mindlessly ask him why he don't get a job that pays him $1.8k a month, i mean, it works out the same right? Money in money out.

He told me if he work hard this $1.8k/month cost can make him earnings of high $4k plus month. Some months can almost touch $5k. Plus he now gets to use the car to send his kids off extra classes sometimes.

Minusing off the cost for rental he can sometimes make $3k plus nett profit a month. Every trade has a trade-off and its perks. How do you judge someone's work and suggest he / she should go do something else instead? You can't.

12 years ago i started keeping online diary on my first blog. I wrote and share every little thing about my life.. Things that are funny, sad, full of anger, little things about me hanging out with my friends and family..

I did so with all my heart.. But then the girlfriend of my first bf back then, suddenly came to light (I never knew he had a gf) and i was told to remove everything about him. Which is fair becox it's his rights.

But becox everything was about how obsessed i was with him, i was devastated so i shut down my blog, delete both my Friendster (or was it already FB i can't remember) accounts (don't judge i was only 17 LOL and last time some other people got up to 15 Friendster accounts okay hahaha) and i had a overnight online detox.

You would think i would be so scarred for life that i would just lay off blogging and sharing.

Nope. I started another blog the very next day after a whole night of crying. I'm like, no dude, i need to get this shit down somewhere out of my system. So my pea brain can remember everything i should remember that helped me grow as a person.

So i started another blog, blog daily for another 3 years before i private it. The reason why i private the 3 years blog is becox it's all very sad and depressing posts that i don't wanna show people LOLOL. It's very embarrassing one it's like reading a 90 yro who been through so much shit in life when sometimes nothing bad is actually happening, i simply think too much about Josh and i (we were still bf and gf going through rocky period haha) and i simply hate Statistics in poly LOL.

So my whole blog is emo-elmo write one, half the time writing lousy poetry another half complaining about why i have to learn Statistics when i won't be needing it in my life in the future lol.

So after i decided to write and keep a public blog, i private that 3 yro blog and started sharing on another blog..

Which is this one you're reading now =) It's been 8 years.. Quite a lot of memories..

Some good, some bad, some good memories turned bad afterall while some bad ones got better. But most of it is now a blur to me. Sometimes i read back on my old blogpost here and i don't even remember i did / said something like that haha. It's already been proven, that a blog is good for me when i am old and will probably have Alzheimer haha..

12 years of blogging online (and counting) and i'm still doing the same things.. Being open and honest with my feelings as much as i can. If you want information, there are plenty of websites out there. If you want entertainment, you know how to find it on Youtube..

But if you wanna know Qiu Ting as a person.. I guess if we can't all be friends.. This is the place to be. Afterall i have shared 8 years of memories here, you might not even know your bf / parents / bff so thoroughly LOL.

So my point is..

People keep asking me to go get a proper job.. I have a proper job. And if i were to get a "proper job" like what other deem to be "proper", my income is going to cut by folds. I am doing fine with my current job. In fact i am doing good.

And i am very lucky to have my longer than decade-long passion be my job..

Problems that arises does not mean i have to quit and gtfo. It is something i love doing and no, i will not go just becox people want me to or think i should.

This is my dream come true, this job. So if anyone still thinks i will give up and quit just becox of a few falls i've been through, and perhaps many more falls i'm about to face, you are the one who should give it up.

I'm not going.

I'm here, i'm good. If you're uncomfortable, you can excuse yourself =)

Think about the words you say and your intention behind it before you serve it out as 'suggestions' to 'help' people.

So many mean comments that tried to mask off as constructive comments kept throwing in advice like they know the situation, like it can be done so easily, if it can be done so easily, why am i not doing it? I enjoy being in this situation is it? Where i am in debts to people.

Like when you want me to sell my HDB, you truly believe it will help my situation, and you KNOW it will (becox i don't know how you would know becox you definitely don't know the numbers like me and Josh do), or do you just want to say something to make me look bad like i'm not trying my best before seeking help, or do you want me to be homeless cox "a lot of your followers don't even own a flat"..

Well, at least the people who are willing to help me owns a heart.

Some people who say i don't even do charity work when i am doing okay so why should people help me. All i can is i guess the people who say i don't do charity work simply don't follow me and the things i do over the years. So. That's all i'd say about that. FYI, do charity no need shout out loud everyday one.

Some other people keep bringing up the fact that i can go on a shopping spree at Cotton On. I don't even know how to talk about this becox if they can't read when i thank Cotton On for the shopping spree and thanked Rachell for introducing me to the in-charge at Cotton On for the sponsorship, i don't even know how to explain further cox like i said, some people are not finding out why you need help, they are just trying their best to find out why you don't deserve help. And that kind of mindset is not something i can change.

About the toy car i got for Meredith, the car was ordered from China in around late June before i got served in mid-August.. Becox i chose sea shipping, it took a longer time to arrive that's why it arrived only in August.. Since i got served i didn't buy a single big ticket item and i don't buy anything i don't need.

My sisters have passed me tensss of thousands of dollars.. They've tried their best.

Or do the haters want to suggest all my sisters to sell their HDBs too? So we can all be homeless? Becox someone did suggest that you know, a comment ask us to sell our flats and if that's still not enough the person say i can bring all the kids to go outside temple and beg.

Seriously, be human.

I am also trying my best every month to make more money.

The crowdfunding fees may be able to pull me through a couple of months, or not, i really don't know. But i will not just use the crowdfunding money, i will first use my own money (whatever i can come up with monthly), and then whatever that is balance that i can't pay off for that month then only i will touch the crowdfund money. This is in hope that the crowdfunding money can last longer to pull me through.

If this ends as soon as i hope and pray for everyday, and by then if there's any remaining sum left in the crowdfund, they will be donated to Community Chest.

It's very easy for people to push and kick you at a point like this, especially i understand what i'm doing could be consider controversial to some.. People discuss, that's fine. But i don't think it's okay to hurt unnecessarily, mindlessly..

Everyday different people check on me with a text or a call.. Everyone tells me not to care about what trolls say for the sake of saying.. And that there are still people who genuinely cares and wants to help.

I know, i know all these.. I know there are nice and kind people around. God has shown me a lot of them. I can't name all of them but i will remember each and everyone of you.

Thank you for helping me even if you don't have to.

All your texts and messages and emails.. Thank you T.T

Here's what we got so far from Paypal, Giveasia and friends and relatives who helped out.

So the total i've gotten so far is $2200 + $19,200 + $9100 + $2000

$32,500.

This might be able to pull me through for a few more months, i really don't know.

But as i said, if this case can be settled with amount left in the crowdfund, they will all be donated to Community Chest. There is also a chance this case might not be settled even if the fund depletes.

That is why i'm keeping the crowdfund site live.

But more than anything.. I hope this case can be settled soon.. I don't know, but one can always have hope..

But then again, i've been trying to resolve this issue for 1.5 year yet here we are, things have only gotten worst.. Looking at the way things are now.. I don't know if having hope is hopelessly stupid, or hopelessly positive.. Haha..

I'd be delivering the baby in May.. And the thought of going into the delivery ward with a lawsuit bugging me.. Is truly depressing.. As if being a mum and being pregnant at the same time is not havoc enough hor? Hahaha. Life has a way to put you under the strongest pressure and then see how well you do.. Or if you're just break. But i believe even if you do, like i did, many times..

There will always be a way to fix yourself back.

With all these help that pour in despite all the noises.. I cannot be more grateful.

And for that, i will keep finding strength to go on, and to go through this..

Let's do a big group hug when all these is over. I told Josh my biggest, wildest dream now is that when all these is over, i want to hold a simple cozy picnic, and invite everyone who has helped me.. Prepare some nicely washed grapes, sandwiches, crackers and packet drinks.. I don't know, just sit and watch the kids run, watch the clouds and the faces and animals the clouds form.. And really breathe again.

Did i tell you guys that my favourite past time is to look at the clouds?

These days i also learnt to appreciate the stars.. They don't always appear, especially not when it's cloudy at night.. But if you look close enough, and if you wait long enough, they cloud will clear and they are there.. The stars will be there.

I want to thank all the kind souls who bother to drop me a note to cheer me on and cheer me up.. You guys have the most beautiful hearts.. =')

Thank you..

Hasuko
Informer
Informer

Post by Hasuko »

Honestly i'm so done with her long ass childish whining posts...
QQ, you're complaining about ppl mocking you because she bought plane ticket as if it was a big deal, but you still have a wonderful family, a place to sleep in and enough to eat while many other ppl in the world don't have the same luck as you and are litterally starving, homeless, etc.. so please, shut the hell up.
She's in her 30s ffs, if her current life is THAT difficult, it's only up to her to change it instead of playing the victim and beg for money. Shutting down all her social medias and find a new job is what is really gonna help her changing her life and leave all the toxicity of the blogging world, but i guess keep begging for money and enjoying nice trip all over wolrd is probably more profitable than working your ass off to move on from an unpleasant situation.... :roll:

glow_in_the_dark
Lurker
Lurker

Post by glow_in_the_dark »

Any update on the lawsuit, I mean, she took 20k plus of people's money, its only right she does an update, I reckon.

yuene
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by yuene »

glow_in_the_dark wrote:Any update on the lawsuit, I mean, she took 20k plus of people's money, its only right she does an update, I reckon.
Update is on her IG. Both sides have dropped the suits raised. She's also put in an accounting of the funds raised.

TaraJaz
Learner
Learner

Post by TaraJaz »

I wonder what happen to that Hui something. The lady from chupchup that was insistently to sue her until she has no money to buy milk powder

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

TaraJaz wrote:I wonder what happen to that Hui something. The lady from chupchup that was insistently to sue her until she has no money to buy milk powder

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Well according to QQ's post she got kicked out? CC now has a completely new team that QQ would be willing to work with and she praised? If that person really said that (no money to buy milk powder) that's really effed up. Singapore influencer society is so childish, corrupt, and messed up. Ew.

Hyshpqpq
Learner
Learner

Post by Hyshpqpq »

What happened between Qiu and Sophie?

MrsAlvin195
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsAlvin195 »

I think Sophie was being neutral as well? Or her opinions might differ from QQ's. I see Qiu as someone who, "if you're not against my enemy, you're my enemy as well." Friends who still stick with her now are those who supported her blindly all throughout her emotional turmoil.

sittingduck
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sittingduck »

I know Sophie has remained good friends with XX, so I think as she chose XX's side, she was no longer QQ's friend.

Hyshpqpq
Learner
Learner

Post by Hyshpqpq »

Oh. I thought Sophie was initially on QQ's side because Yutaki, Miyake and QQ would post pictures of them hanging out together without xx. Then without realising it, Sophie was "kicked out" of the gang. :?

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”