oklah
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: QiuQiu Part 3

Post by oklah »

luvey wrote:
oklah wrote: wouldn't be surprised if her just recommending unsponsored products or services without approval would be a violation of her contract .
if it is just her recommending unsponsored products, then it is going to come down to the language of the contract. if it is in there, she screwed herself, IF the case is indeed whether those products were sponsored or not. it could be a really interesting case when it comes to bloggers and sponsorship, depending on the real facts (which we don't have).
Yeah, until there are details or facts, it's definitely just pure speculation right now. I'm running with the assumption that ChurpChurp isn't stupid enough to go public with a suit unless there were clear contract violations because QQ and her family are already trying to turn the whole situation into some David vs Goliath thing.

bananadew
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bananadew »

Looking at what QQ & Pearl have said about the "interesting recordings" of people bitching behind QQ's back, I don't think ChurpChurp/Nuffnang people are that clever either. It just once again prove that they are all low class themselves. So gross. They're adults and their mouths are still so bitchy. I really hope Qiuqiu will publish those voice recordings, it's like a bite in their asses. Qiuqiu has like 200k+ going 300k followers on instagram, what do those workers have??? LOOOL.
Last edited by bananadew on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

bananadew
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bananadew »

At least Qiuqiu gets recognised on the streets & people ask her for pictures, but those nuffnang workers…. They ain’t getting no recognition, LMAO. I only come to know about Yang Huiwen through Pearl's instagram caption. If not for bloggers like Qiuqiu, Nuffnang would definitely lose to GC. The nuffnang bloggers weren't invited to Influence Asia 2015. They must be so pissed. HA.

unixorn
Learner
Learner

Post by unixorn »

bananadew wrote:The nuffnang bloggers weren't invited to Influence Asia 2015. They must be so pissed. HA.
they were in fact invited to the event but none of the nuffnang bloggers attended.
probably got threatened by their management into not attending.

"Ms Ang Chiew Ting, a blogger associated with Nuffnang, told The New Paper: "I was nominated for the Top Parenting Influencer category and I accepted the nomination. I felt the event was quite cool as they had big superstars from (South) Korea, and I wanted to attend."

The 28-year-old, who has over 280,000 followers on Instagram, said: "I think it's a nice gesture from Gushcloud to invite bloggers from Nuffnang and I would have loved to attend.

"However, I heard that many bloggers from Nuffnang declined the nominations, so I decided not to go as well."

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/p ... 7xrAi.dpuf "

unixorn
Learner
Learner

Post by unixorn »

Quoted from xx's latest instagram:
Nuffnang has also brought the blogging community closer... I've known so many friends through them. Some of these friendships may not have lasted till today (what can you do? People change, circumstances change - and 天下无不散的宴席), but they were all good while they lasted, so I'm appreciative of that.
I'm guessing she's talking about qq, miyaki, yutakis, sophie, cheesie and all the other girls she stopped hanging out with?
Seeing how she phrased her sentence i guess she won't be involved in any of this drama :(
i was hoping for another big expose blog post aw man

bananadew
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bananadew »

unixorn wrote:
bananadew wrote:The nuffnang bloggers weren't invited to Influence Asia 2015. They must be so pissed. HA.
they were in fact invited to the event but none of the nuffnang bloggers attended.
probably got threatened by their management into not attending.

"Ms Ang Chiew Ting, a blogger associated with Nuffnang, told The New Paper: "I was nominated for the Top Parenting Influencer category and I accepted the nomination. I felt the event was quite cool as they had big superstars from (South) Korea, and I wanted to attend."

The 28-year-old, who has over 280,000 followers on Instagram, said: "I think it's a nice gesture from Gushcloud to invite bloggers from Nuffnang and I would have loved to attend.

"However, I heard that many bloggers from Nuffnang declined the nominations, so I decided not to go as well."

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/p ... 7xrAi.dpuf "
My bad. Good strategy, because they might leave the place feeling embarrassed for not winning anything lolll.

bananadew
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bananadew »

unixorn wrote:Quoted from xx's latest instagram:
Nuffnang has also brought the blogging community closer... I've known so many friends through them. Some of these friendships may not have lasted till today (what can you do? People change, circumstances change - and 天下无不散的宴席), but they were all good while they lasted, so I'm appreciative of that.
I'm guessing she's talking about qq, miyaki, yutakis, sophie, cheesie and all the other girls she stopped hanging out with?
Seeing how she phrased her sentence i guess she won't be involved in any of this drama :(
i was hoping for another big expose blog post aw man
I feel that Pearl is going to be the one blogging about it to stand up for her sister.. And yes it definitely seemed like XX was referring to that group of friends.
When I first found out that QQ and XX have stopped hanging out with each other and during the early period when there were comments asking if QQ were still friends with XX, QQ was actually still following XX back then and she continued liking XX and Shuyin's pictures. She even deleted comments of people who insulted XX on her instagram pictures, saying that it has nothing to do with XX. Maybe QQ was trying to reconnect their friendship??
Despite all that, XX still took sides with Nuffnang, which most likely resulted in their fallout.. Perhaps XX is in no place to "expose" her.
I thought XX is going to dislike QQ for what she did since they are no longer friends, but from what she posted, "they were all good while they lasted, so I'm appreciative of that", she seemed OK?
Guess this fight is just solely between Nuffnang and QQ.

unixorn
Learner
Learner

Post by unixorn »

read somewhere (probably on qq's insta comments section) that qq was the one that unfollowed xx first when xx is still following her.
kinda seem like xx really treasures their friendship, i mean afterall qq is like one of her longest sidekick.
but xx of course had to side with NN since NN is literally her rice bowl.

so complicated :?

Okayla
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Okayla »

QQ posted in her blog what happened! Finally.

I'm new so I'm not sure how I'm supposed to share ? But it's in her blog!

MrsAlvin195
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsAlvin195 »

Meh. Long post but zero content. She totally overreacted. And is it just me or is QQ now starting to sound like XX too when writing? I mean being sarcastic and all. Seriously. Her approach is so childish.

oklah
Learner
Learner

Post by oklah »

I think that just confirms that QiuQiu violated her contract with sidejobs.

Seijun

Post by Seijun »

Are you talking about the from September 13th titled 'On what Aud (Fourfeetnine) said about me and Churp Churp'? (was too lazy to screencap every single bit of her post, just kept the main parts)

misslittlelime
Learner
Learner

Post by misslittlelime »

Not sure if QQ is under obligation not to devulge any info or if she is basically crap at providing a concrete response but this article brings a little more light to the case:
http://www.pressreader.com/singapore/to ... 1139338688

Also Cheesie made an instagram post about QQ's situ:

chubcheeks
Talker
Talker

Post by chubcheeks »

misslittlelime wrote:Not sure if QQ is under obligation not to devulge any info or if she is basically crap at providing a concrete response but this article brings a little more light to the case:

The post is way better than QQ's long-winded unnecessary post :rofl: Can't believe she wanted Audrey to defend her when she's clearly just another acquaintance of Audrey

And her only witness for her claim that any renewal of the contract was subject to the agreement of both parties was a NN's employee. Unless there is a written agreement for this argument, I don't see how QQ can win this...

oklah
Learner
Learner

Post by oklah »

misslittlelime wrote:Not sure if QQ is under obligation not to devulge any info or if she is basically crap at providing a concrete response but this article brings a little more light to the case:

I think the best QQ can hope for is a reasonable out of court settlement if this is going to be part of her defense.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chubcheeks
Talker
Talker

Post by chubcheeks »

oklah wrote:

I think the best QQ can hope for is a reasonable out of court settlement if this is going to be part of her defense.
Agree I see no benefit for her to have a countersuit . It was all her assumption as how I see it nos

misslittlelime
Learner
Learner

Post by misslittlelime »

Updates from QQ's post. I'm glad they spoke and tried to work things out semi-amicably, although it's understandable that their relationship will never be what it once was given the current situation.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

misslittlelime wrote:Updates from QQ's post. I'm glad they spoke and tried to work things out semi-amicably, although it's understandable that their relationship will never be what it once was given the current situation.

Something about the way she said that makes me wonder if Audrey threatened to sue her or something.

misslittlelime
Learner
Learner

Post by misslittlelime »

Sarai wrote:
misslittlelime wrote:Updates from QQ's post. I'm glad they spoke and tried to work things out semi-amicably, although it's understandable that their relationship will never be what it once was given the current situation.

Something about the way she said that makes me wonder if Audrey threatened to sue her or something.

Seijun

Post by Seijun »

Sarai wrote:

Aud (or more specifically Tim) probably contacted her to do some damage control because it shines a bad light on NN and QQ's post gave the image of a 'David v Goliath' conflict.

QQ has always shared everything without calculating the risks or thinking about what would happen next; contrary to the rest of them (XX, Aud, Cheesie, etc.) who always know exactly what they doing (and despite what Aud may portray on her blog, I'm pretty sure 80-90% of what she posts is perfectly crafted to suit her image of the lovely wife and Mom + fun girl easy to relate to)

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”