Scarlett London

penfeld_x96
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Scarlett London

Post by penfeld_x96 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:44 pm

ok, so long time lurker here but tried fitting this in another topic but it didn't work. has anyone else noticed this blogger?! i had to post after seeing so many of her tweets about some events she's running on twitter the way she talks about it is like it's the must go to thing of the year but I really don't understand how she has so many followers?! i actually got an invite to her event and it sounds rubbish, I can't believe people are actually interested in it. i find her manner to be quite stuck up and she really annoys me for some reason.

her blog is a bit all over the place to, like she doesn't really care about it. she seems to be friends with some quite big deal bloggers but i literally just don't get her. Am I the only one?!

holaguapa89
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Scarlett London

Post by holaguapa89 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:43 am

yes you are the only one. I know Scarlett and shes not stuck up so if she annoys your small little mind you should really just stop following her. Nice try trying to start a hate thread but borinnggggg.

glitter_makeup
Lurker
Lurker

Post by glitter_makeup » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:36 am

Is this the Blogger that just got called out on that article about cheating Bloggers? Looking at her Instagram she isn't declaring Ads or Gifted like she should be either (sneaking things at the bottom of her long text). I think she is the 'listerine-gate' blogger too. Very dodge to me.

HumphreyHump
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by HumphreyHump » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:34 pm

She claims to live 'just outside london' when in fact that just isn't true. I recognised where she lives in her house tour as I live in the same town. It's a commuter town sure, but not what anyone would class as a surrounding area of london. Not sure how to take her tbh, discovered her channel a few months ago. She comes across a bit fake and just..bland

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”