London Lipgloss/ZoZo London

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: London Lipgloss/ZoZo London

Post by saurusofha »

She just seems so materialistic and shallow. Like she bases her self worth on the amount free tat she's sent and constantly tagging brands,etc.
Like all we saw about her wedding prep was the free shit they received, the mini-moon was just spammed of free shit they got, few days back home and it's more free stuff YAY CHARLOTTE TILBURY FOR FREE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

Doesn't seem genuine at all, and then she complains when people critise her approach. Well, what do you expect?

Also is it just me or is George's hair colour choice just awful?

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

Just watched her new video - her engagement ring and wedding band just don’t seem to go together in any way. Her engagement ring is quite thin and dainty and now she has a thick gold band below it and it seems so clunky

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

Just watched her new video - her engagement ring and wedding band just don’t seem to go together in any way. Her engagement ring is quite thin and dainty and now she has a thick gold band below it and it seems so clunky

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

They look so...boring? in their wedding photos too. She's sat in a car whilst he's five feet away from her looking into the distance? So much for romance. It's all about being as #different and #unique for Zoe and it's really boring. I love weddings, I love wedding photos where the couple are gazing into each others eyes looking in love. Not like they're two low budget models who were hired and just met for the first time. No chemistry whatsoever. How boring.

She can get married anywhere in the world, but it won't make up for her lack of originality and genuineness imho.

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain »

I'm just now watching her new video. Are they getting married again in England?

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

he's also really pulling a grimace in that shot :/ bad photographer. or bad on Zoe for selecting this photo for her insta

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

OMG, that photo is absolutely hilarious. It looks straight out of #weddingpicfails!
Also, she looked so miserable in her latest video, I don't get it! She's bought a house in London, married the man of her dreams, travels the world for free, maybe smile a bit?! This should be the happiest time of her life!

Yelyahlin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Yelyahlin »

Honestly why is she soooo miserable all the time? She still should be in her wedding bubble but she’s on twitter moaning as per.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

meg1912 wrote:OMG, that photo is absolutely hilarious. It looks straight out of #weddingpicfails! ImageImageImage
Also, she looked so miserable in her latest video, I don't get it! She's bought a house in London, married the man of her dreams, travels the world for free, maybe smile a bit?! This should be the happiest time of her life!
ah but she's still wishing she had more followers isn't she :roll: she can't quite get it into her head that the indie crazy haired manic pixie thing is kinda over. along with jeffrey campbells, disco pants and creepers :P

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

She’s the type of person who will never be happy with what they have. She’s a drag online and probably to be around. She needs to take a step back and have a look at everything she’s been able to do during her blogging and influnecing career and understand that a lot of it: bloggers with 60k less followers than her can’t do. She’s lucky but she wants to be the Alternative Zoella so bad she can’t see past it.

orangesocks182
Lurker
Lurker

Post by orangesocks182 »

Her begging for brands to notice her, and for freebies on twitter and insta stories is too much, I have so much second hand embarrassment for her

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

She's literally the only blogger I see doing it too. I know all bloggers send out emails asking for PR and whatnot (where I work occasionally gets them too), but nobody does it as publicly as she does? And then they SEND her stuff which gets me because she can't have that much of a reach and an influence if it takes her asking these people to send things for it to happen.

randomlygenerated
Debater
Debater

Post by randomlygenerated »

I unfollowed Zoe on all platforms awhile ago but just looked at her wedding content. I can’t believe she used to harp on about money issues/missing out on opportunities but has managed to afford to dedicate over a month to having two weddings, one of which was abroad. Does she even realise that when average joes get married abroad they might only arrive in the destination country a day before the ceremony?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Yesss! And bear in mind yesterday's venue seemed huge, so not such a modest wedding... Image
This photo cracked me up big time as the tail of the dress totally seems to be coming out of her bum! ImageImageImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

I found her wedding to be very tacky personally.
randomlygenerated wrote:I unfollowed Zoe on all platforms awhile ago but just looked at her wedding content. I can’t believe she used to harp on about money issues/missing out on opportunities but has managed to afford to dedicate over a month to having two weddings, one of which was abroad. Does she even realise that when average joes get married abroad they might only arrive in the destination country a day before the ceremony?
There's no used to about it, she still does. It's ridiculous. She's such a beg.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

I'm starting to think she bought followers or something because she's been screaming so loudly about it lately, and you know what they say about guilty people being the most vocal.

Also this woman went to a Jo Malone press thing tonight how can she say she never does anything amazing?

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

I'm sorry but this McD ad is so sad and desperate. ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

bells77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bells77 »

It's as if McDonalds have forgotten they're FAST food. How much time are you saving by ordering in advance? You still have to go down there. Thinking just of the chips: instead of coming straight from the fryer they'll be packaged and waiting under heat lamps.

The app is surely about gathering email addresses for marketing rather than being something useful to the customer.
Oh my glob! I always wanted to write trashy books for lay-dees!

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

Alfie and Joe have done the McD ad to. Just.. why.
It doesn't go with anything at all and the ads are so cringy. Like Zoe's 'working late' so I'll go pick up a McD. Uh, no. I'd rather have a Thai, sushi or pizza delivered than pre order my burger.

I wonder whoooo the hell in McD marketing thought that youtubers are the way to promote the new app.

silentcritique
Lurker
Lurker

Post by silentcritique »

nice humble brag today on IG stories, a caption about owning a house and therefore having an ensuite. zoe knows paupers who rent can have ensuites, too, right?

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”