SongofStyle

kpop1713
Talker
Talker

Re: SongofStyle

Post by kpop1713 »

I'm glad I found this thread bc Dani's change is drastic.. You have to live your own life, but after her breakup she did a 180. Because of it, she just kind of seems like a poser? (though didn't she dress more so like this before her previous bf?).

Idk before the breakup, it was edgy but styled. Now it's just very casual street wear. How does she make her money?

Sidenote: I swear Dani replied to a comment saying she was on probation?

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by allsaints »

kpop1713 wrote:I'm glad I found this thread bc Dani's change is drastic.. You have to live your own life, but after her breakup she did a 180. Because of it, she just kind of seems like a poser? (though didn't she dress more so like this before her previous bf?).

Idk before the breakup, it was edgy but styled. Now it's just very casual street wear. How does she make her money?

Sidenote: I swear Dani replied to a comment saying she was on probation?

Maybe she absorbs who ever she's dating at the time. As far as probation when I started entering her name a couple days ago "jail" came up as a suggestion but I couldn't find anything on it. But maybe she's using an American name and her govt name is something else

anotherone
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by anotherone »

Dani seems to be going through some things... Not even two weeks ago I was looking at her instagram and someone left a comment on this post about how she saw Dani out one night and claimed she was saying some racist stuff and she got it all on video. Their comment is now deleted but other people’s comments about it/asking to see it are still there.

kpop1713
Talker
Talker

Post by kpop1713 »

anotherone wrote:Dani seems to be going through some things... Not even two weeks ago I was looking at her instagram and someone left a comment on this post <a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BnUPjp2BfPC</span><span>/?</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=</span><span>songdani</span></a> about how she saw Dani out one night and claimed she was saying some racist stuff and she got it all on video. Their comment is now deleted but other people’s comments about it/asking to see it are still there.
Dying to see if they'll actually post the video, if it exists! Dani's on her way to her own thread if this keeps up lol I don't think a month has past since her breakup, but she's already got a new bf that she says she loves :roll:

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

anotherone wrote:Dani seems to be going through some things... Not even two weeks ago I was looking at her instagram and someone left a comment on this post about how she saw Dani out one night and claimed she was saying some racist stuff and she got it all on video. Their comment is now deleted but other people’s comments about it/asking to see it are still there.
I saw that, I screen shot it, apparently they offered sent it to the people who asked to see but I'm not sure they actually did. They claimed she said all whites are racist and all men are rapists/sexual predators. If that really happened idk why they just don't post it

bleachblack110
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bleachblack110 »

Aimee pounding those raw bars constantly reminds of Regina George eating Kalteen bars in Mean Girls. I mean they aren't unhealthy but shes constantly talking about how many of them she is eating/often finishing her whole container in one sitting.

She just seems to vapid, I do wonder if shes as vapid as she seems and what her and Jacopo could have in common besides fashion.

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

bleachblack110 wrote:Aimee pounding those raw bars constantly reminds of Regina George eating Kalteen bars in Mean Girls. I mean they aren't unhealthy but shes constantly talking about how many of them she is eating/often finishing her whole container in one sitting.

She just seems to vapid, I do wonder if shes as vapid as she seems and what her and Jacopo could have in common besides fashion.
I know right? It's like she likes to play dumb

tacobae
Learner
Learner

Post by tacobae »

Regarding Dani, I was one of the people that commented and got sent a DM by some random girl. The video is from a month ago and shows Dani sitting on a pizza box, on the street, just saying nonsense. She is def on drugs. She sent me two videos and in the second one, she is saying "Dad, go home". She wasn't being racist, she was actually defending black people, but she did say the word *no racial slurs, ty ("*no racial slurs, ty lives matter"). She is dating a black guy now, so I guess that has to do with it?
There was also a instastory where she wrote that her sister and her dad got her hospitalized because she was suicidal. Aimee was telling her not to miss her court date and she was blasting her for "caring". I just feel really sorry for her. I think she is an amazing girl but she looks really lost.

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

The thumbnail on Aimee's new video is clickbait in photo form :roll:
Desperate much?

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SongofStyle

Post by allsaints »

tacobae wrote:Regarding Dani, I was one of the people that commented and got sent a DM by some random girl. The video is from a month ago and shows Dani sitting on a pizza box, on the street, just saying nonsense. She is def on drugs. She sent me two videos and in the second one, she is saying "Dad, go home". She wasn't being racist, she was actually defending black people, but she did say the word *no racial slurs, ty ("*no racial slurs, ty lives matter"). She is dating a black guy now, so I guess that has to do with it?
There was also a instastory where she wrote that her sister and her dad got her hospitalized because she was suicidal. Aimee was telling her not to miss her court date and she was blasting her for "caring". I just feel really sorry for her. I think she is an amazing girl but she looks really lost.
Do you still have the videos? Can you post them? And what word did she say, I think you word got censored. I guess what did the word start with?

I do remember a live of her mentioning having a nervous breakdown but not explaining. I didnt keep watching because she seemed off.. . Wonder what happened.

kpop1713
Talker
Talker

Post by kpop1713 »

tacobae wrote:Regarding Dani, I was one of the people that commented and got sent a DM by some random girl. The video is from a month ago and shows Dani sitting on a pizza box, on the street, just saying nonsense. She is def on drugs. She sent me two videos and in the second one, she is saying "Dad, go home". She wasn't being racist, she was actually defending black people, but she did say the word *no racial slurs, ty ("*no racial slurs, ty lives matter"). She is dating a black guy now, so I guess that has to do with it?

Thanks for sharing! Dani is def starting to have the look of doing drugs. Out of the two, I think Aimee is the perfect child who's had great jobs, while Dani rides off her sister's coat tails. How does Dani even make her money any more? :roll:

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

kpop1713 wrote:

Thanks for sharing! Dani is def starting to have the look of doing drugs. Out of the two, I think Aimee is the perfect child who's had great jobs, while Dani rides off her sister's coat tails. How does Dani even make her money any more? :roll:
Never thought about Aimee being the golden child. That maybe true. I really don't know what dani did before aimee made it big. I remember the old days they said she was a hair stylist, but there is no real information about her pre aimee success. I remember they had that successful jewelry business that dani may have started but in a recent comment she said he business partner scammed her out of it. I thought it was her and aimee who owned it unless she meant aimee. They have the tshirt brand but most of that goes to charity, I think her money is just influencing. And brands don't care what you look like or how terrible you are(not that she's bad), if you have the followers, they will send anyone anything with a big check to promo it

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

On her live she was asking followers to ask aimee and her dad to unblock her. She said they called social services on her? Then yesterday she was hanging with homeless people and laying on the ground with them?? I wonder what's happening. I hope her family hasn't abandoned her like she said

anotherone
Informer
Informer

Post by anotherone »

Dang. The fact that she's publicizing all this sucks for everyone involved. I noticed Dani posting a pic of Aimee saying they'll always be sisters no matter how much they fight, and that she misses her. I hope she gets help

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

She is so vapid :roll: I mean let's be honest she is not pretty, she doesn't have an amazing body and she is a little awkward.

I wonder what these bloggers will do when this youtuber/blogger fever ends.

Is it just or I have a feeling that Aimee and her bf they are not in sync, they don't even look like a couple, he seems to act so weird around her, she is clearly in love with him but he doesn't seem into her.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Wtf she walk on L'oreal show with her phone on her hand, how rude. While the models were doing their thing she was making fun and playing with her arms, it was rude to say the least.

I sometimes wonder if she is 33yo as she behaves like a 15yo most of the time.

inmensidad
Informer
Informer

Post by inmensidad »

notsosilly10 wrote:She is so vapid :roll: I mean let's be honest she is not pretty, she doesn't have an amazing body and she is a little awkward.

I keep seeing this phrase by people on this forum and I'm a little surprised to be honest. Why do you think that it's ever going to end though? Of course smaller influencers/bloggers might lose a grip of the industry, but people like Aimee aren't going anywhere. It doesn't matter if she doesn't have a perfect body or face, she knows a lot about fashion and has established strong relationships in the industry with all the important people. I'm not here to white knight her, but I just wanted to say that people underestimate the power of top influencers. She's been front rowing the best shows for years now, it's not going to go away just like that.

Salinabish
Learner
Learner

Post by Salinabish »

^ I agree, Aimee is well established in the fashion industry and has good connection, so I don't think she will just disappear.

Am I the only one that thinks they are such a cute couple and they look good together? Like they both are lean and tall and Aimee's height suits Jacopo. I think many people mistake Jacopo for not being as much in love with Aimee because he is shy and doesn't really show much emotion. Judging from the things he does for her like gettting her flowers, food and flying all over the place for her, he has to be into her for him to do that.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

inmensidad wrote:
notsosilly10 wrote:She is so vapid :roll: I mean let's be honest she is not pretty, she doesn't have an amazing body and she is a little awkward.

I keep seeing this phrase by people on this forum and I'm a little surprised to be honest. Why do you think that it's ever going to end though? Of course smaller influencers/bloggers might lose a grip of the industry, but people like Aimee aren't going anywhere. It doesn't matter if she doesn't have a perfect body or face, she knows a lot about fashion and has established strong relationships in the industry with all the important people. I'm not here to white knight her, but I just wanted to say that people underestimate the power of top influencers. She's been front rowing the best shows for years now, it's not going to go away just like that.
I think the older , original bloggers are gonna last because they've built brands and seem to be taken more seriously then these recent new influencers who just got popular posting pics on IG. She's also started a couple businesses,2 books, and stuff that can solidify her in case if this goes to hell, she still maybe able to hired as a style consultant or another brand, I also think she maybe good at financial things so she may have investments. These new influencers who just got popular on looks and little effort , idk what will happen to them

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

Awww she told all of you off :rofl: Jacopo treats her like a princess and he's just not as expressive as she is because he's "italian" and not American or whatever ..lol looks like that comment really bothers her.. here is the thing Aimee, your relationship is just the 2 of you when people say something you don't like but I'm sure she revels in the comments about how "cute" they are .. you decided to put your relationship out there, there are a few people on YT that don't do that.. like it or not you opened the door to allow people to comment on your interactions, touch titties. .

I hope Dani gets the help she needs.. it's interesting to note that Aimee made it a point to say that she was extra cheerful/positive this fashion week .. although her reason was that influnecers complain too much but I can't help think that her home situation might have something to do with it coz we haven't seen Dani on her stuff in a while ..

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”