Negin Mirsalehi

birdsong
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Negin Mirsalehi

Post by birdsong »

i still think it might be them. like i said this twitter was listed on the SA website. why would she let them put a fake twitter next to her other real accounts

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

birdsong wrote:^ yeah i've seen her before photos on an IG account but i think she ended up getting that account taken down. this "IG vs real life" photo of her is the most shocking imo. like.. she really thinks no one is gonna notice??! it borders on being a catfish, it reminds me of this other infamous IG model anastasiya kvitko.

on another note, since you brought up maurits i decided to google him. i think i found his old twitter account (@MauritsStibbe), along with negin's (@theneginonline), which contain some dirt. they *may* be fake accounts but they were created in 2014 and let's be honest they were not famous enough to be impersonated then. negin's old twitter handle is also listed on the shorty awards website when she was nominated for vlogger of the year. my point is that i'm positive this is negin's old twitter, she has a different one listed on her site now, and this account interacted with maurits twitter so it verifies that they are legit imo. anyways, he might have an ex wife and 2 kids! this may be why they re not married. i'm not exactly sure if i believe it though, because negin claims they met in high school. so they either broke up and he got married, had kids, and divorced or it's not true. and according to negin's old twitter they actually broke up in 2014 so they are not as perfect as she makes themselves seem.
I think someone at the shorty awards made a big mistake tbh . It says she was nominated for the 10th annual awards which were last year

sent from my nosey fingers

sandam
Learner
Learner

Post by sandam »

her video on Jen Atkin's channel is so cringey.
She is so narcisstic as she is enjoying the other two professionals preparing her and than can't communicate with them at all

Kieran118
Learner
Learner

Post by Kieran118 »

Agreed. She’s obnoxious. And her plastic surgeon did an amazing job. Nose, breasts, lipo, Botox, lips. She doesn’t look anything like her original face. Nothing about her is real.

Post by Guest »

following

does anyone else think she looks a little like shakira??? just her face. idk. i love her hair but i can't stand the way she refuses to actually show people how she gets it that way. i'd try her products but they are ridiculously over priced. and i can't believe she has changed her face so much.

staliban
Learner
Learner

Post by staliban »

recently it has been in the news that the sultan of brunei (a small country in southeast asia) will begin implementing anti-lgbt laws that allow gay people to be stoned to death. a lot of celebrities (ellen degeneres for example) and influencers are speaking out because he owns the beverly hills hotel, the dorchester, hotel plaza athenee, and more luxury hotels around the world. i doubt negin will condemn him because she has been sponsored by the plaza athenee numerous times. she problably wants to keep staying in a luxury suite for free. she never spoke out about D&G's homophobic statements and stefano gabbana's overall shitty behavior. she still walked in their fashion show and continues to support them. she also made a point to say she only wears faux fur but recently she wore an oscar de la renta gown with real feathers. she's a hypocrite who only speaks out when it's convenient for her.

len
Learner
Learner

Post by len »

In the end of her latest vlog they were leaving to the airport for Coachella and then she said on instagram that they haven't been able to fly because of paperwork? I mean.. she is traveling all the time. So I wonder what the problem is? Also she has been posting old photos for a couple weeks now. Seems a little strange to me

Hey yeah Holly
Talker
Talker

Post by Hey yeah Holly »

len wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:39 am
In the end of her latest vlog they were leaving to the airport for Coachella and then she said on instagram that they haven't been able to fly because of paperwork? I mean.. she is traveling all the time. So I wonder what the problem is? Also she has been posting old photos for a couple weeks now. Seems a little strange to me
I thought this was strange too. Surely she’s going to Coachella with Revolve? So paperwork should have been done well in advance if she’s working with them?

It must be a good reason because she would get a lot of content/new followers from Coachella. Her pic from last year appears in a lot of festival style articles etc.

Alexandra19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alexandra19 »

A lot of people seem to believe she is pregnant and wasn’t intending on going in the first place. Considering she is posting old photos I’m wondering if it was all a cover for her to go back to Iran to fix up her latest Miami surgeries lol!
I can’t put my finger on exactly what is different but her top lip is definitely different and her cheeks have changed somehow! Such a shame as she was so beautiful and this latest work seems too make her appear puffier and older!

staliban
Learner
Learner

Post by staliban »

i found it weird too. what paperwork could she be referring to? she's always traveling so surely it couldn't be anything related to that? my guess is she got greedy and couldn't work out anything out with revolve. i once saw a video of her saying she makes $15-20,000 per sponsored post. she probably thought she could get more money since they awarded her influencer of the year. or maybe she is pregnant? she's been posting a lot of photos with her niece lately.

Catyogurttasteflavor
Debater
Debater

Post by Catyogurttasteflavor »

I don't know if anyone mentioned this but has anyone tried stuff from her brand, Gisou?

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Catyogurttasteflavor wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:52 am
I don't know if anyone mentioned this but has anyone tried stuff from her brand, Gisou?
I have only tried her hair oil and I love it! I'll repurchase whenever I run out, but the large (original) size is seeming to last forever. I just run some though my mid lengths and ends when I'm done blow drying or styling for the day. I haven't tried it as a pre shampoo treatment or as a blow dry protectant yet. I also have the Ouai hair oil and I love that one too, but it is a straight oil and it will make your hair oily even if you use a modest amount so you have to be super careful to use even less than you think you should. In contrast, the Gisou hair oil seems to sink right in and I can use it day after day (I wash my hair 1-2x a week, depending) without it making my hair oily yet it seems to keep my ends in good condition. The Gisou oil has silicone in it, just like my previous favorite Elixir Ultime from Kerastase, but I like the Gisou more.

Was that the kind of feedback you were looking for?

Catyogurttasteflavor
Debater
Debater

Post by Catyogurttasteflavor »

gossipy locks wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:00 pm
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:52 am
I have only tried her hair oil and I love it! I'll repurchase whenever I run out, but the large (original) size is seeming to last forever. I just run some though my mid lengths and ends when I'm done blow drying or styling for the day. I haven't tried it as a pre shampoo treatment or as a blow dry protectant yet. I also have the Ouai hair oil and I love that one too, but it is a straight oil and it will make your hair oily even if you use a modest amount so you have to be super careful to use even less than you think you should. In contrast, the Gisou hair oil seems to sink right in and I can use it day after day (I wash my hair 1-2x a week, depending) without it making my hair oily yet it seems to keep my ends in good condition. The Gisou oil has silicone in it, just like my previous favorite Elixir Ultime from Kerastase, but I like the Gisou more.

Was that the kind of feedback you were looking for?
Thanks for the feedback! I was curious since I've been seeing it all over IG and you know you can't trust influencers 100%.

How does it smell btw?

Jamesmads
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jamesmads »

Is she really so beloved that her thread is this dead?!

And idk how she isn’t spammed daily about her plastic surgery that she hasn’t yet admitted (right?) or the obvious photoshopping.

I used to follow her, but she seems a bit fake. I do like a lot of her casual outfits!

Anyone has some tea?

Here some pics, enjoy.
ImageImage

And I actually think she looks cute here: Image

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

I just don't that much for her but wow did she have eyelid surgery too? in that early pic she looked like she had hooded eyes but maybe it's the very thin eyebrows that changed how her eyes look :S

sandam
Learner
Learner

Post by sandam »

lavieenrose wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:34 am
I just don't that much for her but wow did she have eyelid surgery too? in that early pic she looked like she had hooded eyes but maybe it's the very thin eyebrows that changed how her eyes look :S
I believe she had that too!

staliban
Learner
Learner

Post by staliban »

*complains thread is dead*
*posts old pics of her everyone here has already seen*
kek

anyways...
instagram has introduced "shoppable influencers" https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/30/styl ... ncers.html
and negin is one of them.in the article she says she doesn't see her followers as numbers LOL. but she bought followers and did the follow-for-follow strategy to gain more...

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:32 am

Thanks for the feedback! I was curious since I've been seeing it all over IG and you know you can't trust influencers 100%.

How does it smell btw?
Oh gosh, I'm awful at describing fragrances! It seems kind of floral but earthy. Not sweet at all. The first bottle that was sent to me had leaked in transit, so the smell was completely overwhelming when I opened it up and I hated it. I bought it through Revolve during a sale and they were good about immediately replacing the bottle and the next one arrived perfectly. The fragrance is actually really nice when you're only using a small amount of the product. It complements whatever other fragranced products you might be wearing and the scent kind of fades into the background anyway shortly after you put it on. I'd say it's a pretty sophisticated scent, I could see it being an expensive perfume or cologne. The packaging is super nice and the whole thing just feels expensive. Luckily it's also a lot of product so it lasts a long time.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

I have wondered too if it its worth the price or is it just like any other silicone based hair oil? :S

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

lavieenrose wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:27 pm
I have wondered too if it its worth the price or is it just like any other silicone based hair oil? :S
Well, if it means anything, I can say that I will absolutely buy it again whenever I finally run out. I'll wait for a friends and family sale like I did the first time - it makes the price a little easier to swallow. I think there's a travel size version now which would have a friendlier price point than the original. As far as other silicone based hair oils, I can say that I like it better than Kerastase's Elixir Ultime, which I used for years before trying the Gisou oil. I feel like the Gisou has more of an effect on my hair with almost no grease factor. It seems to sink in vs sitting on top of the hair. FYI, I have fine, color-treated, naturally curly hair that previously I would straighten (now I get keratin treatments) and I live in a very dry climate. The pipette on the Gisou bottle is a pain but you get used to it. The crappy thing about Gisou is *as far as I know*, there is no way to buy it to try with the option to return if it doesn't work out. If they were to start selling at Sephora, that would be awesome! Revolve doesn't take returns once you open the bottle and I'm not sure what the policy is if you buy direct from the Gisou website. One last thing, I think her claim that this could be used as a pre shampoo treatment is terrible advice. I wouldn't use anything silicone based before shampooing. Oils, yes, but not any type of silicone. But it's great as a finishing step and probably to put on before blow drying.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”