Negin Mirsalehi

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Negin Mirsalehi

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Also can i say how disturbing it is how codependent her and her boyfriend are? NGL if a man clinged to me the way her boyfriend does id dump him. Get a hobby you loser.
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Hey yeah Holly
Talker
Talker

Post by Hey yeah Holly »

Heyholetsgo wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:07 am
Also can i say how disturbing it is how codependent her and her boyfriend are? NGL if a man clinged to me the way her boyfriend does id dump him. Get a hobby you loser.
All Instagram boyfriends/husbands disturb me. It’s such a weird power imbalance. Their bread and butter is all about how many followers their girlfriend has. It must feel weird. I don’t find Negin’s one that bad because I think he’s genuinely heavily involved in Gisou and he’s not trying to become an influencer himself. Although one vlog the hotel room had N M in flowers and he said “is it Negin & Maurits? Or Negin Mirsalehi?” And she said definitely Maurits! Um. Probably wasn’t.

I haven’t watched the latest vlog yet. The YouTube comments annoyed me too much. Everyone begging her for a curly haired tutorial. They’ve been asking for years. It’s over half of the comments now. Clearly she’s not going to throw her biggest prize away on a simple vlog that isn’t linked in Gisou somehow.

I’m guessing she achieves her curly hair with some products or tools that Gisou doesn’t have yet. Once they do, there will be a vlog.

But the people begging! “Please please do a curly tutorial! Love you” She sees you bitches and ignores you!

staliban
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by staliban »

Hey yeah Holly wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:27 am
I haven’t watched the latest vlog yet. The YouTube comments annoyed me too much. Everyone begging her for a curly haired tutorial. They’ve been asking for years. It’s over half of the comments now. Clearly she’s not going to throw her biggest prize away on a simple vlog that isn’t linked in Gisou somehow.

I’m guessing she achieves her curly hair with some products or tools that Gisou doesn’t have yet. Once they do, there will be a vlog.

But the people begging! “Please please do a curly tutorial! Love you” She sees you bitches and ignores you!

Her top video requests of all time:
1. a hair curling tutorial
2. actually showing the fashion show, behind the scenes, etc.

She does neither. I can't believe her fans don't see how she doesn't give a shit about them. I remember she did a Gisou meet up and in her IG stories she showed a picture of all the people still waiting in line with the caption something like "Sorry I couldn't meet everyone!" Even the biggest celebrities will stay after the meet & greet is over to make sure everyone gets a picture.

Hey yeah Holly
Talker
Talker

Post by Hey yeah Holly »

staliban wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:24 pm
Hey yeah Holly wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:27 am

Her top video requests of all time:
1. a hair curling tutorial
2. actually showing the fashion show, behind the scenes, etc.

She does neither. I can't believe her fans don't see how she doesn't give a shit about them. I remember she did a Gisou meet up and in her IG stories she showed a picture of all the people still waiting in line with the caption something like "Sorry I couldn't meet everyone!" Even the biggest celebrities will stay after the meet & greet is over to make sure everyone gets a picture.
Yes I remember that vlog as well - I think it was in Paris. I was like, huh? There are still people waiting.

I watch her because I like the glam behind the scenes stuff but agree it’s frustrating when she doesn’t actually show it. I don’t want to watch her make a smoothie, there are a million places to watch that.

And people will say that she sometimes can’t film - that’s true but there is a lot she could.

superficialthings
Informer
Informer

Post by superficialthings »

If the spot on her lip isn't from injections, I'd say it might be a freckle. I have developed 2 tiny freckles that look just like hers on my bottom lip in the last couple of years (I'm in my late 20s now).

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

superficialthings wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:12 pm
If the spot on her lip isn't from injections, I'd say it might be a freckle. I have developed 2 tiny freckles that look just like hers on my bottom lip in the last couple of years (I'm in my late 20s now).
This makes sense. I can't imagine she'd really be dumb enough to show off her injection wounds in a video where she denies that she's still getting lip fillers.

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

she has gotten her freckles lasered off though so it doesn’t make sense she’d leave that one

Jamesmads
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jamesmads »

She just got futured on Poosh (well her brand Gisou). Paid advertisement?!

Ps: I am not up to date with all the (new) guidelines but she almost never seems to disclose paid adv or gifts or whatever. In her posts from the last two months, she has one #suppliedbydior hashtag for that Dior 30 bag (lame hashtag btw) and one paid advertisement. Is her Gisou brand doing that well? And/Or is she just not following the rules?

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

Jamesmads wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:57 am
that was my first thought as well, especially since kourtney advertised the blog post as advice from celebrity hair stylists and then negin is there randomly...

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

I wonder why she's not in Brazil with the rest of the Revolve squad? Will we even see her posting Camila Coelho collection pieces from Ibiza to support the launch?

Hey yeah Holly
Talker
Talker

Post by Hey yeah Holly »

New Gisou hair product launch vlog. I wonder if she’ll do a hair tutorial now and put all those people in the comments section on YouTube out of their misery. It’s my pet peeve that every vlog gets so many comments begging for a hair styling tutorial - over 2 years now people have been asking - it’s her cash cow she’s not going to give it away for free!

Hey yeah Holly
Talker
Talker

Post by Hey yeah Holly »

Jamesmads wrote:

Ps: I am not up to date with all the (new) guidelines but she almost never seems to disclose paid adv or gifts or whatever. In her posts from the last two months, she has one #suppliedbydior hashtag for that Dior 30 bag (lame hashtag btw) and one paid advertisement. Is her Gisou brand doing that well? And/Or is she just not following the rules?
If she’s just wearing it but not promoting it she doesn’t have to say that it’s a gift even if it is? I wondered if she was getting around it via the Negins wardrobe Instagram (she follows it & likes pics there) but it seems like it is more fan made than a slick business venture - or maybe it is, it links to 21 buttons which isn’t available in my area so I don’t know.

But yes, I agree she does seem a bit loose with the rules.

Brunette_
Informer
Informer

Post by Brunette_ »

Hey yeah Holly wrote:
Jamesmads wrote:

If she’s just wearing it but not promoting it she doesn’t have to say that it’s a gift even if it is? I wondered if she was getting around it via the Negins wardrobe Instagram (she follows it & likes pics there) but it seems like it is more fan made than a slick business venture - or maybe it is, it links to 21 buttons which isn’t available in my area so I don’t know.

But yes, I agree she does seem a bit loose with the rules.
Those rules do not apply to her. She is Dutch, not British. I haven’t seen any Dutch influencer disclosing anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cerenity
Stalker
Stalker

Post by cerenity »

Here is a screenshot of Negin's social blade back in 2014.

She is following just over 800,000 accounts and unfollowing nearly hundreds of accounts per day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Missj44
Learner
Learner

Post by Missj44 »

Wow the screen shot explains a lot of things...well now we know how she got insta famous...

I saw her when there was the gisou pop up store in Paris I must say she was really beautiful and skinny in real life. I had no idea she had had all these cosmetic procedures (especially the nose job)... Yesterday in her stories her face was so puffy, I had never seen her face like this. She definitely has too much botox or fillers, or both. But I think she hides it to preserve her marketing image.

Under her recent post on Instagram people were complaining again that she doesn't share her styling routine. And she replied saying she makes a promise about when she is going to tell it to her audience in her next YouTube video... Let's see... Is she going to launch a hair product for bouncy curls? A gisou curling iron?

yabanji
Informer
Informer

Post by yabanji »

a curling iron is for sure in the making and with that she will produce probably several videos and sell the iron because only with the gisou oil, heat protector and all the other things plus the curling iron are the curls possible.
she mentioned a few times that as far as she can remember she used a very old curling iron from babybliss(?) but they stopped making it and every time she wanted to use a new one she realised it does not the trick as her old one

i actually liked her, but every time i look at a video or a picture i see a lot of change. girl, you are healthy, you have beautiful hair and you have a degree and the sense for what works- own it and make and go your way. but no.
maybe i still like her? i don't know..

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

she only returns to youtube when she has something to sell, so a new product is definitely on the way. she’s uploading 1 video a day for like a week and none is the hair tutorial her fans beg for. she even said she will be “engaging” with her audience. she will only do so until she makes her money and then she’ll stop with youtube again. her greed is so transparent idk how anyone likes her.

Missj44
Learner
Learner

Post by Missj44 »

The business talk with her boyfriend could be interesting. But then again I don't think they are going to share much. It will probably be something very vague like "follow your dreams", "don't be afraid" etc.

Here is Negin looking really aged by the botox and the fillers (I'm five years younger than her, I look younger than my age, but even I still have more defined little wrinkles around my eyes when I smile...).
Screenshot_20190829_140714.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yabanji
Informer
Informer

Post by yabanji »

the real genius behind their brand and branding is anna belle to be honest

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper