Negin Mirsalehi

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Negin Mirsalehi

Post by LaurieShelby »

I’ve been following her for a while and I used to like her on the beginning but not anymore. Her vlogs sometimes are boring and she seems really full of herself, also her nose has been bothering me lately when she’s not wearing makeup it looks terrible

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

birdsong
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by birdsong »

she's starting to look so plastic. i can't believe she's secretive about her surgeries yet she posts throwback photos. her jaw/face shape used to be so square.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Has anyone actually tried any of her hair products and can give me their opinions?

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Snook13 wrote:Has anyone actually tried any of her hair products and can give me their opinions?
I have! Short version of my experience is that I wound up buying the honey infused hair oil and love it! I'm sensitive to fragrances and found the smell of the oil to be a bit strong at first, but I got used to it and it's all a personal preference anyway. It's mostly a faint smell once the product is in your hair and it fades nicely into the background so it isn't overpowering. I use it as a finishing serum and like the polish it gives my hair. I'll probably try adding it to my blow dry routine next.

If you want more detail: I was concerned about the silicones in the product but my last favorite hair oil (Elixir Ultime by Kerastase) contained the exact same type of silicones - as does any of the other hair oils I am interested in trying at some point. I will say though that comparing the Gisou oil to the Elixir Ultime, the Gisou oil leaves more of a slippery feeling on my hands but seems to sink into my hair better. Before caving and buying the oil, I spent 1.5-2 years avoiding silicone and using plain oils (argan, coconut, jojoba) and found they didn't do much for my hair on their own. I also give this product major bonus points for the way the bottle looks on my vanity. If you do decide to buy it, you may be able to get a discount through one of their authorized retailers. I bought mine during friends and family at Revolve which helped take the sting off the $90 price tag.

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

I still love me some Negin and Maurits but...wtf is up with this newest vlog series? She seems to be sharing her recipes every day and her updated makeup routine but cannot be bothered to show a quick hair tutorial even though it's the number one thing people keep asking for???

I have a feeling that one of the next products she will be launching will be a hair curler and THEN we'll get the tutorial complete with a link to buy it from her website.

Is it normal in Amsterdam to have your dog walking around without a leash? Every time I see that I get nervous for her dog.

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

gossipy locks wrote:She seems to be sharing her recipes every day and her updated makeup routine but cannot be bothered to show a quick hair tutorial even though it's the number one thing people keep asking for???

I have a feeling that one of the next products she will be launching will be a hair curler and THEN we'll get the tutorial complete with a link to buy it from her website.

Is it normal in Amsterdam to have your dog walking around without a leash? Every time I see that I get nervous for her dog.

i hate how people always defend her by saying she did a hair tutorial before. that was 5 five years ago! her face doesn't even look the same i doubt she does her hair the same way :rofl: and i wouldn't even trust her if she did a new one 'cause she'd probably just promote gisou like you said.

the dog walking without a leash actually really angers me. it's illegal where i'm from and you can get a fine. the dog could attack someone. they ARE animals after all. their behavior is unpredictable and it's not like owners expect their dog to bite someone. or it could get run over by a car :? you can even see in the last vlog the dog ran off where it wasn't supposed to and negin tells it to come back.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Has she been getting lip injections lately? I think she's very pretty but lately she's been looking kind of scary and her lips are starting to look really swollen she should leave her face alone before she completely fucks it up

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

half_pint wrote:Has she been getting lip injections lately? I think she's very pretty but lately she's been looking kind of scary and her lips are starting to look really swollen she should leave her face alone before she completely fucks it up

she's had lip/face injections for at least over a year now

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

birdsong wrote:
half_pint wrote:Has she been getting lip injections lately? I think she's very pretty but lately she's been looking kind of scary and her lips are starting to look really swollen she should leave her face alone before she completely fucks it up

she's had lip/face injections for at least over a year now
Yes she has! She's used lip fillers for years now. I think she's also had cheek fillers but in some picture comparisons it's hard to tell if maybe it's just definition from weight loss.

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

gossipy locks wrote:Yes she has! She's used lip fillers for years now. I think she's also had cheek fillers but in some picture comparisons it's hard to tell if maybe it's just definition from weight loss.

i feel i'm pretty good at spotting plastic surgery as most of my family has had something done. in my opinion she definitely has cheek fillers as well as under her eyes. she used to have eye bags and dark circles (which is completely normal) but now she doesn't and her under-eye cavity is nonexistent. her smile lines are also gone. she never really had cheekbones and her face was a completely different shape (like bella hadid). getting cheek fillers can do that but i think she may have also done something to her chin. fillers make your face look puffy and smooth out your skin and you end up looking like raw dough if you take it too far. i think that's why she keeps mentioning her face gets puffy in the morning.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fjordr
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fjordr »

Her threaded hairline looks so fake and unnatural, as well as her stiff movement in her pumped up lips :zz:

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

fjordr wrote:Her threaded hairline looks so fake and unnatural, as well as her stiff movement in her pumped up lips :zz:
Okay, now I'm learning all kinds of things! I thought maybe she had her hairline microbladed or something, but I never would have guessed threading. That makes more sense considering how long her hairline has looked like this.

In her last vlog series, people were commenting that her hair was fake and she had her mom prove or comment that it was real (while her mom was doing her hair). It was because her hairline is so "perfect". That would have been the perfect time for her to say, hey guys, this is what I do to make my hairline look thicker :roll:

delicate porcelain
Lurker
Lurker

Post by delicate porcelain »

her face looks disgusting ... she is not nearly as pretty as she used to be and what happened to her lips ??? if her goal was to completely f**k up her face then ...yay she did it!

ninanina000
Talker
Talker

Post by ninanina000 »

i've seen her latest videos and she makes actual facial expressions so she isn't stiff and how is her face disgusting when she is still drop dead gorgeous? seriously, the hate is real here. Yes she lied, talk about that, but she's not actually ugly lol.

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

birdsong wrote: seems like she just followed a bunch of people on instagram so they’d follow back. some people here say she was following 1 million people at one point. when i first heard of her she was following 300,000 and she’s slowly unfollowed to 300.

Oh my God, this is kind of a weird but simple story of how one became successful :D :D :D
I came across her in some of Romee Strijds Vlogs and honestly just thought she is a friend from school who was invited to travel with her :) She seems like nothing special if you do not know her from her work :D

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

her virtue signaling is starting to get on my nerves. at the start of her new vlog she talks about how she was on a plane and switched seats so that a family with a baby could sit together. she couldn't believe she was the only one willing to do it and was shocked when some lady complained about sitting next to a crying baby she thought it was soooo crazy :roll: ofc the comments are praising her like she's mother teresa.

and she preaches about how bad sugar is for your body. i've heard her say it 3 times now. she's even recommended everyone watch this food documentary on netflix, yet in every video she's eating a burger, fries, or cupcake. just because its vegan doesn't make it healthier negin.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

delicate porcelain wrote:her face looks disgusting ... she is not nearly as pretty as she used to be and what happened to her lips ??? if her goal was to completely f**k up her face then ...yay she did it!
she totally ruined it and looks so plastic now. she was beautiful but now :?

Faery

Post by Faery »

On ig someone kept making fake accounts around 2016 about her weight loss. They posted pivs of her chubby days. The hashtag doesnt show up now. Negin created a yt video in response about how she lost weight after IBS.
That body os tiny though and she flaunts it too crudely.
Her family are muslim so some wear a hijab. She had pictures of family get togethers when her niece was around 2 and her sister seemed way older and did hijab.
She never addresses her arab routes though.
Why is she not marroed to that guy? It just seems odd. He gave up his career to act as her manager, id find that emasculating tbh.
Her vlogs are soooo off tangent yo the title that i get frustrated. She never reveals how she stays trim but clearly works out and starves herself plus genetics help.
She isnt gorgeous but her hair and body is. Her face is ordinary and if uou look at yourselves, you cant say she is more beautiful but you can agree she is more glamorous.

Faery

Post by Faery »

Omg i just saw the YT video “ vlog 51: couples Q&Q: 12 years togerhrr and not married”. She reads this blog for sure

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

Sincerely she seems a lot older like 38 or something like that.. i dont find her pretty at al, also this way of presenting them alwaya as the perfect couple it is very tiresome

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”