Learner
Learner

Re: Negin Mirsalehi

Post by reveuse » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:51 pm

mellon2019 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:57 pm
Missj44 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:38 am
Wow the screen shot explains a lot of things...well now we know how she got insta famous...

I saw her when there was the gisou pop up store in Paris I must say she was really beautiful and skinny in real life. I had no idea she had had all these cosmetic procedures (especially the nose job)... Yesterday in her stories her face was so puffy, I had never seen her face like this. She definitely has too much botox or fillers, or both. But I think she hides it to preserve her marketing image.

Under her recent post on Instagram people were complaining again that she doesn't share her styling routine. And she replied saying she makes a promise about when she is going to tell it to her audience in her next YouTube video... Let's see... Is she going to launch a hair product for bouncy curls? A gisou curling iron?
That's what annoys me about her is she acted like she just had her nose done but it's very clear she has a lot of fillers and botox. I wish people would just be honest on YouTube instead of looking foolish by lying.
Wouldn't that be the most refreshing thing ever?? But peoples egos don't allow it...

LaurieShelby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Negin Mirsale

Post by LaurieShelby » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:18 pm

I wonder if gisou products are actually good i wanted to try them for a while but they are expensive with the shipping and idk if they’ll work
Also i just found this girl, her name is isaya elais, she is also from amsterdam and she looks like negin i thougt it was her when i saw the picture on :o instagram

frau guru
Learner
Learner

Post by frau guru » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:10 am

Do you think she is wearing hair extensions?
I genuinely apologise for my terrible English. <3

grouchy_kitty
Talker
Talker

Post by grouchy_kitty » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:35 pm

frau guru wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:10 am
Do you think she is wearing hair extensions?
I think her hair is one of the only things about her that is not fake. Her Mom is a hairdresser and still does her hair, so I think it's a combination of growing up with a Mom who has probably always given her the best advice and the best products, and having good genes when it comes to hair. I have a friend who is a hair dresser who has hair very similar to Negin's. Negin once described her hair strands as being thin, but she has has a lot hair, so it looks really thick and silky. My friend's hair is like this and she had always worn it very long and it looks amazing. My friend teases her hair and does all kinds of crazy stuff in terms of styling, coloring, etc. yet her hair continues to always look healthy and strong. She swears by products from Rene Furterer and she has a pretty extensive routine for how she treats and takes care of her hair. For instance, I have pretty good hair, in my opinion, and my friend sees all of the flaws in my hair and tells me to use certain products and treat it better because she is a perfectionist and she sees things that I don't (thank god. I don't need another thing about my appearance to obsess over :rofl: ). So, again, I think it's a combo of great hair genetics and a great hair care routine.

blue_14
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by blue_14 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:13 am

nikkiblast wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:34 pm
The way she gets followers is by following everything and then when they follow her, she unfollows them. Last year she was following 1 million people, a couple of weeks ago it dropped to 540,000, and now she follows only 520,000 people.
And now as of October 2019 she follows 522 accounts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LaurieShelby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:46 am

So i know this is negin's thread bit this is the girl that i mentioned in the previous post
she is from amsterdam like negin and it's crazy how they look alike :o

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:37 am

Wow that's creepy af.she is obviously copying her. She's like the less attractive version of negin

LaurieShelby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:42 pm

lavieenrose wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:37 am
Wow that's creepy af.she is obviously copying her. She's like the less attractive version of negin
Tbh id you look at her instagram is creepy af, the first time i thougt it was negin and they both live in the same city but wow they look a like and she even dresses like negin and the hair...too much coincidence flor me but idk

makeupcatcha
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupcatcha » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:02 pm

First time I saw her instagram I thought it was negin as well. She is evidently copying her and her style. A less attractive Walmart version of negin. She really can’t compete tho. Negin is another league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:34 pm

I get pissed any time I see knockoff-Negin's posts on my IG explore page. She's blatantly trying to capitalize off of Negin's popularity and I think it's creepy and gross. It must be weird for Negin to see someone like that.

LaurieShelby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:28 am

I follow this gossip page on IG and it's really creepy bc they did some research and isaya has changed a lot and she changed to copy negin's. Here the proofs:
this is on her agency page from a few years ago. The resemblance might be there but then:
look at the waves and the hair, not only she copies negin's on the curls but they seem to have the same highliths and she wears a lot of similar stuff. I know a lot of people are copying Kim K but this girl lives in the same city as negin and even the photos, the edits, they look similar, i would be scared tbh :?

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:37 pm

Yoooooo, that is CREEPY! And she was pretty before! Now she looks like a cheap copy/desperate wannabe/coat tail rider/airhead :D

birdsong
Debater
Debater

Post by birdsong » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:19 pm

i love how she went to beijing recently and showed off the view from her hotel room as if all that smog was something to brag about :rofl:

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:21 am

Ok, so are we going to talk about Negin's long awaited hair curling tutorial? I thought she did a good job but found it suspicious how she didn't say anything about the curler until over halfway through - I KNEW it was going to be a Gisou thing and sure enough when she finally addressed it all she said was that it's a sample of a GISOU hair curler! I think she's smart for waiting to do the tutorial for when she had her own brand of tools and I guess she's trying to start to drum up interest by doing the tutorial before the tool launches. She could of at least said the size of the iron but I suppose she really doesn't want to support any possibility of promoting sales for another brand before her own tools launch. She did promise another tutorial on her other main curly look which I guess she'll do when the tools are officially released. The curler looked super cute, I was definitely eyeing it the whole time. You can't say her branding and product design aren't on point.

I was really distracted by something weird going on with her face. What is actually happening right around her mouth? It almost looks like too much filler or maybe her trademark morning face bloating, either way the end effect was really weird. It was kind of like dimples in her marionette lines??? I've never seen that before

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”