Ashley Brooke/itsashbrooke

marchfav
Talker
Talker

Re: Ashley Brooke/itsashbrooke

Post by marchfav »

I feel for sad for her regarding her fertility issues. She seems to want traditional family life, a couple of kids and white picket fence so bad and she probably wasn't expecting it to be hard to get pregnant. Ryan seems totally checked out in this video, but maybe it's just him trying to act overly sad.
These users thanked the author marchfav for the post:
cristina85 (Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:58 pm)
Rating: 6.67%

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

pinklady23 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:02 pm
Hahahahaha!! So predictable and lame.

Get ready ..next it’s the infertility video.
As predicted last week.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

marchfav wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:10 am
I feel for sad for her regarding her fertility issues. She seems to want traditional family life, a couple of kids and white picket fence so bad and she probably wasn't expecting it to be hard to get pregnant. Ryan seems totally checked out in this video, but maybe it's just him trying to act overly sad.
Can you tell us a bit more about the video. I saw on her Instagram Story that thing she always does "feel free not to watch".. so I obey her wish and won't watch the video :D

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

I feel sad for her too- she has always wanted a traditional life as you said, and a setback like this is never fun. I'm glad they have the resources and the means to try IVF- fingers crossed it works out for them.
These users thanked the author dissolved for the post:
lizzy (Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:34 pm)

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

dissolved wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:41 am
I feel sad for her too- she has always wanted a traditional life as you said, and a setback like this is never fun. I'm glad they have the resources and the means to try IVF- fingers crossed it works out for them.
But what happened? what do they say on the video?. She can't have babies? he can't have babies? Neither? Is a real diagnosis? or is just that they have tried and no results? Since when do they know? They haven't been married for long time and I assume they wanted to enjoy a bit of time married then children. That's why is a bit weird for me that they talk about infertility after just months to be married. Of course unless they know way before.

Ashley always said has been at the doctor and won't say why. One time she even said she had a procedure and said "no cosmetic". I always thought was something like cysts on ovaries. She always mention she is in look for gynecologists.

pinklady23
Learner
Learner

Post by pinklady23 »

lizzy wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:42 pm
dissolved wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:41 am
But what happened? what do they say on the video?. She can't have babies? he can't have babies? Neither? Is a real diagnosis? or is just that they have tried and no results? Since when do they know? They haven't been married for long time and I assume they wanted to enjoy a bit of time married then children. That's why is a bit weird for me that they talk about infertility after just months to be married. Of course unless they know way before.

Ashley always said has been at the doctor and won't say why. One time she even said she had a procedure and said "no cosmetic". I always thought was something like cysts on ovaries. She always mention she is in look for gynecologists.
They’ve been trying since January so 9 months and nothing. So she’s had tests done by the obgyn and it’s come back that her egg reserves are extremely low. She said they’re as low as a 50 year old woman. She mentioned on the video that we’re born with a certain amount of eggs and everyone has a different amount and hers are almost gone. She’s now starting the process of going through IVF. I think it’s incredibly sad but I really doubt they won’t fall pregnant. IVF is not a fun process but there are also other options like having an egg donor. I’m sure they’ll make it work. Her egg reserves are low but it doesn’t mean she doesn’t have any at all. She’s also underweight which I’m sure doesn’t help her hormones.
These users thanked the author pinklady23 for the post:
lizzy (Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:01 am)

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

pinklady23 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:00 pm
They’ve been trying since January so 9 months and nothing. So she’s had tests done by the obgyn and it’s come back that her egg reserves are extremely low. She said they’re as low as a 50 year old woman. She mentioned on the video that we’re born with a certain amount of eggs and everyone has a different amount and hers are almost gone. She’s now starting the process of going through IVF. I think it’s incredibly sad but I really doubt they won’t fall pregnant. IVF is not a fun process but there are also other options like having an egg donor. I’m sure they’ll make it work. Her egg reserves are low but it doesn’t mean she doesn’t have any at all. She’s also underweight which I’m sure doesn’t help her hormones.
Thank you. I was wondering if they had a professional opinion. Cause as Ashley-Ryan-We-Know-Everything usually read something on Google and they claim to know it all.

Ok, low egg reserve has a lot of causes so could be anything. Could be genetic or her being underweight. Her parents had 4 kids, including twins when Ashley was almost a teenager. I would expect she got a good genetic on that aspect. But don't know really.

I think she will eventually get pregnant. They seems to have lot of money, Im sure they can afford good treatments. Nowdays people use a lot of help of science. I can think right now on 3 friends couples that have had infertility issues and have received treatment, all success stories.

Hopefully she eats better from now on, cause if she decided to get pregnant she really need to put a lot of effort to give the baby and herself the right nutrients.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

Overall, I was a bit suprised they decided to talk about this (personal) matter so soon.

I don't think was a rush to address why she hasn't get pregnant yet. I don't think her subscribers would have pushing them to talk about this. They have been married for 1 year. And going for treatment, I also would expect is something people talk after a while to talk about success/failed. I don't know why decided to put on YouTube this news. Unless she announced she is going to be offline cause need some time off to deal with it.

But I don't know with these two anymore. Ashley tells her subscribers how many time per week she and her husband...

pinklady23
Learner
Learner

Post by pinklady23 »

She reckons she’s trying to help others and normalise it. I wonder if she’s noticed how many people there are out there with content dedicated to infertility and IVF?! It’s not a taboo topic.

I will say that Ryan looked very detached and rattled in the video. IVF is physically and psychologically hard on couples and they’re 3 times more likely to divorce after experiencing fertility issues which is just a fact. I just really hope he doesn’t hold resentment towards her. She mentioned she feels “ashamed and guilty” about having them in this situation. I just get the feeling Ryan is baby crazy, desperately wanting to be a dad and I hope he’s not putting pressure on her. Ashley is always so eager to please when it comes to Ryan so it would be incredibly hard on her to feel like she can’t fulfil his dreams and I’m sure she’s feeling insecure especially if he’s constantly acting as withdrawn and detached as he is in the video. Again, I have no doubt they will end up falling pregnant but whatever happens in the meantime will either make or break their relationship.
lizzy (Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:23 am)

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

I will give her kudos to put an appropiate title to the video. For someone like Ashley she would have call it "This is so hard for us". or "We've been keeping a secret"...
These users thanked the author lizzy for the post:
pinklady23 (Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:51 am)

pinklady23
Learner
Learner

Post by pinklady23 »

Still blaming the manufacturers for her scrunchies being delayed. There is no way she’s dealing with a NY manufacturer - NO WAY!! I see right through her BS. It’s going on 4 months now!
lizzy (Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:28 am)

Perfumista
Learner
Learner

Post by Perfumista »

Yep. Really sounds like a non-US manufacturer. She said in stories that she sent a scrunchie from her last release so they can copy it. I don’t know why she didn’t just pull it apart and get the exact measurements for the fabric and elastic. And why wasn’t this all kept on file after ordering the last ones? Is she going with a different and cheaper manufacturer this time so trying to match the last one?
These users thanked the author Perfumista for the post (total 2):
pinklady23 (Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:51 am) • lizzy (Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:29 am)
Rating: 13.33%

Perfumista
Learner
Learner

Post by Perfumista »

Sorry for the double post but she really knows how to make everything sound like a big drama. She just said she got in her first workout since getting the puppy. This makes no sense since she already said the pup is going several hours between toilet breaks and they are using a crate and puppy pen. Why can’t she just put the puppy in the crate when she’s due for her sleep (pups are meant to sleep a lot), or in the puppy pen in the yard if that’s possible and get in a 40min+ workout.
Also, are docked tails on non working dogs common in US? It’s heavily restricted here in Aus.

pinklady23
Learner
Learner

Post by pinklady23 »

Perfumista wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:50 pm
Sorry for the double post but she really knows how to make everything sound like a big drama. She just said she got in her first workout since getting the puppy. This makes no sense since she already said the pup is going several hours between toilet breaks and they are using a crate and puppy pen. Why can’t she just put the puppy in the crate when she’s due for her sleep (pups are meant to sleep a lot), or in the puppy pen in the yard if that’s possible and get in a 40min+ workout.
Also, are docked tails on non working dogs common in US? It’s heavily restricted here in Aus.
Wait what?! WOW! I hadn't noticed the tail? It's not illegal in the US but it's definitely looked down upon if it's a family pet. Supporting breeders that cut newborn puppies tails off - Real dog lovers eyyy.... :roll:
lizzy (Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:30 am)

AlBroom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by AlBroom »

Oh no we are back with the complaints about the manufacturer 😒 One person said that they can see right through her - I totally agree. She’s lying through her teeth and doing a bad job. She said at one point today that she’ll show it, and I was like “ok let’s see the email you sent” ohhh but it was just the scrunchie difference… 🥱 honestly I’d buy the more shrunken one cause it might have better hold haha 😂 It’s a scrunchie ffs, no one cares. In this day and age I am just not sure who’s shallow enough to pay that much for something so irrelevant!
Anyways, moving to their fertility video, I do admit Ryan looked totally phased. Almost fake - totally extra - put on sadness. Anyways, I am an empathetic person so I won’t really dwell on if it’s truly making them sad.

That dog query is a legitimate one though. Being vegan I would condemn that kind of behaviour. But then again, they are consumed by fame and looking perfect with big houses and cars and gyms and everything, I’m not surprised they liked the aesthetic of a cut tail. such old school views. They must believe it’s still the fad…
These users thanked the author AlBroom for the post:
pinklady23 (Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:38 am)

marchfav
Talker
Talker

Post by marchfav »

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed how checked out Ryan was in the video. And it does totally show their relationship dynamic, cute little wife wants to do everything right and be perfect for her husband, and that's why both of them are frustrated. He wants this perfect, skinny wife who just plays #girlboss and raises their kids while he is the providing husband with muscles and successful business shit.

I think what happened with the scrunchies is that she only produced the first batch with a manufacturer in NY and now is switching to one abroad. I mean it's a scrunchy, not a ball gown collection, there shouldn't be so many issues and delays.

And the new dog is probably just a prop because Ryan is so heavily involved in the pet food industry now. It would have been nice if they got a rescue dog but again it wouldn't fit the picture perfect image of two cute puppies from the same race.

Lastly, I hate to say it, but she seems overly dramatic about her IVF journey. It's like she planned this content narrative so she finally has something new to talk about on social media. Or is it a coincidence that she's started treatment just days after the fertility video and now has updates about it every day? As I said, I feel bad for her fertility issues and think it will help a lot of women if she talks about it, but it all seems so manufactured with them.
These users thanked the author marchfav for the post (total 2):
pinklady23 (Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:03 am) • lizzy (Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:41 am)

pinklady23
Learner
Learner

Post by pinklady23 »

marchfav wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:32 am
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed how checked out Ryan was in the video. And it does totally show their relationship dynamic, cute little wife wants to do everything right and be perfect for her husband, and that's why both of them are frustrated. He wants this perfect, skinny wife who just plays #girlboss and raises their kids while he is the providing husband with muscles and successful business shit.

I think what happened with the scrunchies is that she only produced the first batch with a manufacturer in NY and now is switching to one abroad. I mean it's a scrunchy, not a ball gown collection, there shouldn't be so many issues and delays.

And the new dog is probably just a prop because Ryan is so heavily involved in the pet food industry now. It would have been nice if they got a rescue dog but again it wouldn't fit the picture perfect image of two cute puppies from the same race.

Lastly, I hate to say it, but she seems overly dramatic about her IVF journey. It's like she planned this content narrative so she finally has something new to talk about on social media. Or is it a coincidence that she's started treatment just days after the fertility video and now has updates about it every day? As I said, I feel bad for her fertility issues and think it will help a lot of women if she talks about it, but it all seems so manufactured with them.
YES, YES 👏🏼 AGEED!!

It was all fun and games playing house when they first got back to Texas but I think Ashley’s finally getting a taste of the real Texas housewife life. It must be exhausting peddling these random failing business ventures, while doing never ending home renovations, keeping up with mortgage and car payments, meanwhile Ryan’s new puppy is probably piddling everywhere, and they have her live-in-brother, plus add IVF to the mix, all whilst they’re drifting apart in that big empty house…. What could go wrong?
lizzy (Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:42 am)

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

SCRUNCHIES The manufacturer still go it wrong?. And while she tells all this 'story' she is laughing. Isn't this your 'business' you are talking about? why is it funny that the manufacturer is getting wrong (according to you) a product that has your name on it?. This is a dejavu as the failed clothes collection. "Manufacturer fault". Woman, you are a grown up. If you have a business you don't sit on your couch to send an email while watching Netflix and wait for the manufacturer make a cheap product right for you to sell it to almost $100.

I wonder, why don't change manufacturer if you don't like the way it works? Let me guess:
- Cause you dont like to confront people.
- Cause looking for another manufacturer will actually require to do research and work.
- Cause you are always right the way ou are doing it is pefect.

I wonder what her working days consist about? choose fabrics?

And get ready for headbands :roll:

I wonder if people that paid $88 for a scrunchie will keep buying more of her overpriced scrunchies and overpriced headbands.
marchfav wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:32 am
YES! Totally agree with this. As I said before, I find it weird to share online such a personal matter at this early stage. IF this is a delicate matter to you, you better keep it private, go through this journey with your husband and family. Im sure you will get the support and love from the people who really care about you.

Did they say they share online cause would help other people? I bet they will start their usual "we have been there, we know about it, we know it all".

I have mentioned I have friends that have gone through fertility problems. I didn't know about it until they got pregnant or until they have their babies. I find it too normal is not the kind of topic you want to scream the world too early. Either you talk about it after a couple of years if not succeed or when you get pregnant and you want to share your journey.

To me also sounds like is a is a topic they want to milk. Or Ashley wants to use this personal matter to be her excuse to feel sad, tired and sofa-days all the time.

Talking about 'milking' the IVF journey... guess whats the next topic on ellaway:

These users thanked the author lizzy for the post (total 2):
sookies_ (Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:53 am) • pinklady23 (Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:24 am)

Ycazam1234
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Ycazam1234 »

I laughed so hard when she posted the story of her moving around the fabrics. Working mighty hard huh
These users thanked the author Ycazam1234 for the post (total 2):
lizzy (Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:17 am) • pinklady23 (Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:24 am)

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”