Ashley Brooke/itsashbrooke

pinklady23
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ashley Brooke/itsashbrooke

Post by pinklady23 »

It's such a standard car for what they paid, that ugly half black plastic on the mirrors and "no bells and whistles" because apparently they don't need them? Okay Ashley whatever you want to tell yourself. She also sounds more like she's trying to convince herself about preferring the white over black. I'm going to guess she didn't get to choose the colour because it's a showroom demo or maybe Ryan got the final say. Yeah most definitely financed through the business. Very interesting about Ryan's wide open calendar, but he's always just SOOOO busy!! Because he's such a super successful business guy n that. Maybe he's an only child and is taken care of financially by his parents, or got a large inheritance from grandparents or something. The whole champagne lifestyle on a beer budget is getting old. This is a big part of why they are losing followers, they are trying to be way too polished and people can no longer relate. Be real with your audience and tell us that FifthFloor failed or that you moved back to Texas because you couldn't afford NYC anymore. It will be interesting to see this new place, bet they're scheming up a new spin on the vlogs in the direction of DIY and home decorating. You should see how many DIY and home decor pages Ryan is following on instagram.... it's probably what her new brand is all about too.

frostmost
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by frostmost »

pinklady23 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:22 pm
I just found this forum yesterday and have enjoyed binge reading the comments. It’s nice to know that others have a similar opinion to me. I’ve been watching Ashley for a while now and there’s just so much that doesn’t add up. My first instinct of Ryan is that he’s a bit of a shady character I’ve tried to like him but there is something about him that makes my skin crawl. They are both incredibly co-dependant and Ryan seems to have no friends. She also clearly has an ED but I don’t think she is willing to even admit it to herself. I think she likes the attention that she gets when people are worried about her weight. Sometimes I can’t even watch her insta stories when she’s doing squats and deadlifts because she’s so frighteningly thin it makes me feel uncomfortable. I’m curious as to how they’ve managed to make enough to sustain their lifestyle in New York when they are paying over 6k a month on rent which mean they would need to earn roughly 90k before tax just to afford rent alone and not to mention the cost of their wedding along with saving enough to purchased a house and an over priced car which would have been 90-100k. It only makes sense that their in debt to the eyeballs I would say that the magazine sales would likely just cover rent and I’m sure they are not doing too badly but it’s still not making sense I’m afraid. I can’t find any registered information about their companies and Ryan’s business to be honest looks like a front. There is no way he’s landing clients with a spammy website full of buzzwords. It’s unprofessional and he seems to have his finger in all the pies which indicates he’s still trying to find something that works. Something is up with these two! Does anyone have any theories?
I got the same impression with Ryan's business website. My half joking conspiracy theory is, that he does something with adult websites/ affiliate marketing and that's why he is so shady about it lol. Because i doubt that's something you'd admit to your youtube audience.
But that's really just a conspiracy theory/ i have no proof of it.
I would put up a website like that, as a front to use for people who google me/ to cover for my job in the adult industry.

On a different note, i can't believe this is the same person i started watching back when they were in the NYC studio. They were both so likable and now... I really hope Ashley finds happiness though, because she seems far from it right now.

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

I can't believe they just moved to Texas. We all knew they would, but I didn't expect it to happen so soon. She was really entertaining back in the Sky apartments, but that's all gone now.

bertinabox
Learner
Learner

Post by bertinabox »

https://petsplusmag.com/pawzitivity-pet ... n-on-2020/

Interesting find regarding Ryan’s company? Also saw that he modeled for express men sometime last year. Maybe he’s also trying to get sponsorships?

sookies_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sookies_ »

Babe_Vogue wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:55 am
I can't believe they just moved to Texas. We all knew they would, but I didn't expect it to happen so soon. She was really entertaining back in the Sky apartments, but that's all gone now.
Back when she was proudly wearing her jewellery from Forever 21, had nice clothes, didn't hide her face behind layers of contouring & hair extensions and actually had facial expressions like a real human being.. Seems like this was a whole life ago for her! I am wondering if there is anything left in her from that girl :roll:

pinklady23
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pinklady23 »

bertinabox wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:17 am

Interesting find regarding Ryan’s company. Also saw that he modeled for express men sometime last year. Maybe he’s also trying to get sponsorships?
Interesting article. It looks like they have gone to all the self publishing news websites and plastered the internet. Okay so he's co-owners in a company called Pawzitivity Pet Products and they are acquiring a bunch of random websites which generate traffic so he can sell his cheaply mass produced dog food that he wouldn't even feed to Stella.

I just checked the web traffic on DOG VILLS and yeah they get around 155,600 visits per month BUT the bounce rate is 81.95% and the average visit time is 20 seconds. Those are really bad stats ---> https://sitechecker.pro/app/main/traffi ... nts.com%2F

Vet Naturals, Bingo Petco, Senior Pups, K9 Nature all have under 10k unique viewers per month so therefore are not getting enough traffic.

The only source that seems to be brining in any money is the Amazon store under Kenko Health which is linked to the business partners address - https://www.amazon.com/s?me=A2SFG9UVFJ1 ... PDKIKX0DER They have 253 buyer feedback ratings, and statistically 10-20% of buyers leave feedback so let's say they have sold 2,530 and they sell for average $22 and they take 60% profit after costs (I doubt).. they would only make 33k in roughly a year which is not great AND not to mention this look like it belongs to the business partner as it's linked to his Utah address. so split between two partners $15k if anything.

Has anyone googled his business partner Gary Nealon? Lots of RED FLAGS there! Appears to be just another one of those e-commerce "experts" who make money from running conferences and seminars. He claims to have a $40M a year business, okay sure! So why are you working with plebs like Ryan? I just find this so hard to believe.

... I can see Ryan following in his footsteps and trying to become a "expert" in e-commence like all the other Gary Vaynerchuk wannabes :roll:

AND don't even get me started on The Ellaway which it seems like her friend is putting way more effort into. I wonder how long that will last?

I swear Ashley and Ryan must be so money hungry, they just google ways to make money all day while they just sit around watching Netflix. I can't wait to find out what this new get rich quick scheme brand is going to me.

pinklady23
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pinklady23 »

bertinabox wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:17 am

Interesting find regarding Ryan’s company? Also saw that he modeled for express men sometime last year. Maybe he’s also trying to get sponsorships?
Wouldn't surprise me. I'm not sure who would want to sponsor him, his style is pretty outdated with the tight ankle grazers and those putrid white sneakers he never takes off.

Not to mention those action shots of him on his IG hailing cabs n that are just cringy af.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

Have you heard her drama (again :roll: ) on them moving the house they bought?

It is on her Instagram Stories so will be gone soon. But it started yesterday when they went to move and they said the lady that previously owned the house didn't want to move. And they said they didnt go to the police cause would take up to 3 days to get an order and they dont want any troubles. They said they would go again next day (today).

I checked today and they haven't moved yet cause the woman won't leave. And that the woman was very rude... They said they tried to calm her down and to explain when they bought the house means she has no right to live there anymore. And legally the house belong to them now...

Im hearing all this and Im here thinking:

- How Ashley manages to ruin every adult thing she does? Like her failed company/project. Her wedding day. Now the house... I think is cause Ashley and Ryan are very naive and really don't know how to be adults. All these things only happen when you have no idea what are you doing.

- How in the world they waited until the moving day to make sure the house was empty?.

- Why someone so overdramatic as Ashley didn't make a big drama to the woman living there to force her to move?

- Why they keep saying they won't involve police or anything cause they don't want any problem?

I mean...

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

lol, the irony of her always preaching about karma and that you get what you give... and yet, they seem to always have negative experiences with everything they touch! For someone that thinks they are 100% pOsiTivE and nice, Ashley has a lot of bad juju come her way... wonder why. ;)

pinklady23
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pinklady23 »

They need to tone it down a notch. They act like saints.. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they start going to church on Sundays with their annoyingly fake goody two shoes attitude. I find them so annoying and the way they speak is so patronising like they think they are better than everyone else. Good people DONT have to make a point of how “good” they are but it feel like these two never shut up about how good they are. Yeah .. how come everything they touch turns to complete shit. Like her failed fashion label. The fifth floor magazine. The YouTube channel that’s slowly going down the drain.

Their new neighbourhood is Dominion. Still so confused of how they can afford to live there tbh.

marchfav
Talker
Talker

Post by marchfav »

I feel bad for her in the moving situation, that must really suck. I'm willing to bet that the lady hasn't moved out yet on Friday. They really should involve police and lawyers, even though it's a hassle.

That being said, I rolled my eyes so hard when she said they need a big car because both of them get car sick in smaller cars, like a "cute Tesla". Just admit that you want a huge car because you need to represent your super luxurious lifestyle

pinklady23
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pinklady23 »

Did you see her latest post on sending the donuts and offering to pay for the repairs. Because someone who is broke and in a situation where they need to sell their home really wants some yuppy couple splashing their money around. That would make them feel better about their situation. Just leave them alone and be patient. It’s just another example of how they have to always do these utterly un humble brags about things they do. The bit about the New Yorker comment..why is she sulking, It’s true. When I saw the outfit she was wearing with the blazer and boots I thought to myself, wow she looks really out of place now. That would have been fine for NYC but it’s Texas people don’t really dress like that. I wonder if she will give in to standing out and start dressing to fit in? I really liked Ash once upon a time but now I feel like her vlogs are about to turn into Desperate Housewives of San Antonio. I’m not about that.

constantdisbelief
Lurker
Lurker

Post by constantdisbelief »

Ugh and the latest...they didn’t get police involved and the people that moved out left trash and dog pee everywhere and stole $6000 in chandeliers and the refrigerator, so NOW they have to get police involved. Like don’t tell us all your drama and then ignore all the good advice you got!!!!!

Solcia345
Learner
Learner

Post by Solcia345 »

This is the content I’m here for. They thought the woman would leave the house in perfect condition, after everything she has done so far?! Really?! My popcorn is ready

bertinabox
Learner
Learner

Post by bertinabox »

Omg lol the drama is crazy! Did you hear that they made the lady lease back the house from them for the week? But they didn’t mention it earlier when they did it. I’m like why would you make her lease it back and sign this paperwork and then try to be nice and send donuts for no reason? I’m so confused lol but not surprised at all considering the other lady’s behavior

Solcia345
Learner
Learner

Post by Solcia345 »

I think it happens by default? She wasn’t out when she was supposed to be out so it’s considered trespassing and she lived there for free for a few days. Maybe that’s what they mean by “lease the house form them”?

sookies_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sookies_ »

Any thoughts on the new house and life situation in Texas? I can't believe that it took her a month to chose paint for the walls in the 'office' room.. and of course she was not happy with the end result :rofl: Also, what on earth are they doing there except for staying in the house all the time and watching Netflix? Ever since they left NYC 3 months ago I haven't seen her do anything interesting or go anywhere except to the garden center.. Seems like they are living an extremely isolated life there.
These users thanked the author sookies_ for the post:
Perfumista (Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:09 am)
Rating: 12.5%

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Ohh this thread is finally unlocked! I created a new one in the "youtube personalities" section in the meantime while this one wasn't operational. Basically have the same thoughts as you on the new house and their lifestyle. She's like "that's life in your 30s for you". It really isn't, unless you make it out this way. Also, all that hoopla for a freaking SCRUNCHIE? Give me a break.
These users thanked the author dissolved for the post:
Perfumista (Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:17 am)
Rating: 12.5%

Perfumista
Learner
Learner

Post by Perfumista »

I do love house reno content but you’re right about them doing nothing much else. Is this because of the Covid situation there? The house just looks ginormous, I’ve never once heard them talk about having people over or enjoying entertaining. Maybe they need more space to store all the scruncie samples she’s going to be making.
Not a huge fan of the exterior colour choices either. White on white can look very classic but all the accent features are lost now and the only trim they are highlighting is the guttering?
Is her hair real or extensions? I’ve always been a bit sceptical. Also with the way she eats I can’t see it being super healthy.

sookies_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sookies_ »

I was also somewhat disappointed when she revealed the 'brand' but also kind of expected this to happen because 'a lot of fuss about nothing' is her trademark. She has been talking about this so proudly since last year and finally the product was a jumbo scrunchie in different colors?!?! Come on no matter how hard you advertise it as 'luxury item' this is still just a hair elastic! Only crazy people will pay 80-90 USD for a scrunchie. Why is she refusing to finally find a real job... :roll: About her hair - she is wearing clip-on hair extensions (which was revealed by mistake on her Insta stories a few months ago) but of course she is hiding this.

Not sure if they barricaded themselves in this neighbourhood because of Covid or not. Even with Covid there must be plenty of outdoor activities in Texas like hiking, going to the park, etc. Staying inside this huge empty house for 3 months in a row sounds depressing to me.
These users thanked the author sookies_ for the post (total 2):
cristina85 (Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:44 am) • Perfumista (Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:54 am)
Rating: 25%

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”