ZaraZara99
Informer
Informer

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Hotchai wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 am
Anyone watched her latest q&a vid? The girl really do be living in a bubble
She tried explaining how much she’s progressed in her YouTube/ other business affairs career with the main help of her dad ?! and how there is a photograph of asma on a desk in her dads office lol I mean these days everyone has a side hustle, selling lashes/clothes almost anything alongside a job . She must make money from Instagram promoting the products sent and some from YouTube then theres the fame aspect...

cakecake00
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by cakecake00 »

Going back to the car post what I personally found funny was that her caption was like ‘thankyou to tahir for the loveliest present’ captioned it like it was a small mundane present like a new bag or shoes or something, really trying to make out as though it’s no biggy i’m used to this, not phased by it at all but then the pictures totally contradict the caption - a full on photoshoot in London with car driven up the pavement ok love.

Also annams a lazy blogger, all she does is link 50 items every week and make it seem like shes doing us favour. She’s recommending stuff she hasnt even tried, she cant even vouch for the fit and quality of items, clearly just wants to make the £££’s off the af links.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mixerlot
Learner
Learner

Post by mixerlot »

ZaraZara99 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:41 am
Hotchai wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 am
Anyone watched her latest q&a vid? The girl really do be living in a bubble
She tried explaining how much she’s progressed in her YouTube/ other business affairs career with the main help of her dad ?! and how there is a photograph of asma on a desk in her dads office lol I mean these days everyone has a side hustle, selling lashes/clothes almost anything alongside a job . She must make money from Instagram promoting the products sent and some from YouTube then theres the fame aspect...
her dads funding the son in law too

SRM_92
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by SRM_92 »

Yeah! her wednesday wishlists are rubbish, Why does she need to show her wishlist every damn wednesday? We will buy whatever we want when we want. I wonder what Tahir does for a living? Remember he said he will start a podcast with Annam. Did that happen? If he was some businessman , Asma would have shown that, to show off i guess. : :rofl:

Harsh123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Harsh123 »

Asma her dad and husband all work together

mixerlot
Learner
Learner

Post by mixerlot »

Harsh123 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:56 pm
Asma her dad and husband all work together
the other baji says she works full time with her business and youtube IG is just a hobby

then says dad pays for it all :D and she wants to be financially independent and stand on her own two feet before marriage

Hotchai
Learner
Learner

Post by Hotchai »

SRM_92 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:31 pm
Yeah! her wednesday wishlists are rubbish, Why does she need to show her wishlist every damn wednesday? We will buy whatever we want when we want. I wonder what Tahir does for a living? Remember he said he will start a podcast with Annam. Did that happen? If he was some businessman , Asma would have shown that, to show off i guess. : :rofl:

Boring and repetitive! Such tasteless things. Also are all those swipe ups sponsored in any form? Didn’t she do a podcast with her cousin?

Zeynip
Talker
Talker

Post by Zeynip »

SRM_92 wrote:
Tahir is interning for asmaas dad since they got married lol

Annam did a podcast with her cousin but only did one and then didn’t make any more

SRM_92
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by SRM_92 »

Her cousin Aleena pops up in my explore page sometimes... she is trying to be a big influencer seems like.. but she isn’t all that, she is always dressed up. She is so unclassy and loud in annam’s vlogs, I think she annoys Annam sometimes. I can’t stand people like her. I know Annam always say her parents won’t let her live alone so she doesn’t entertain the idea. (LOL) but i don’t think she wants to live alone so she will quickly brush that question. with the money she is earning.. She can save up and invest in a property even if she doesn’t want to live in it, it’s best to invest in property than hangbags lol, if i was earning as much money as her i would do that. but even Aleena seem to spend all her money on clothes and handbags.

Zeynip
Talker
Talker

Post by Zeynip »

Got to give it to aleena at least it looks like she has a real job lol and doesn’t live off her dad. Although she does seem like a loudmouth.

I doubt annam makes that much tbh they try way too hard to portray a luxe lifestyle which isn’t hard when you buy fake bags from China and write off cars through the business lol.

Amber_a1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Amber_a1 »

ZaraZara99 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:33 am
Someone new wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:20 am
Hotchai wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:15 pm
shinydiscoballs wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:07 pm
Zeynip wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:57 am

Bounce back loan or financed 🤦🏻‍♀️ Getting dressed up and Driving to central to have a photo shoot to flex the financed car 😆 trashy or what. Imagine the actual rich folk walking around there and seeing this embarrassment go down in the middle of the street.

Omg that reel of her looking out of the window in that run down house was nothing short of the most embarrassing thing I’ve seen someone do for likes. It may be worth a million like annam or asmaa (or whoever from their family) was eager to point out earlier on this thread lol but whoever would pay that much to live in Birmingham of all places (vomm 🤮🤮🤮) is just stupid
I think they've moved to the midlands, maybe the outskirts of Birmingham. Just trying to imagine what annams slurry drunk speech will sound like when you add a Birmingham accent on top 😂

Didn't consider the car post but yes, how were they not embarrass to drive to bond street to do a photoshoot in the middle of the day, complete with bouquet of flowers as well. It must've looked hilarious especially to the actual elite and wealthy who live in the area.

You can take a girl out of Pakistan but you can’t take the Paki out of the girl! Asians forever be doing the most for people “log kya kahenge”

Hey girls im new here and i saw this post about asma. Well let me tell you girls her story. We are good friends with tahirs family since a very long time. We go to each others weddings etc. We were invited to the walimah but couldn't be asked to do a trek all the way to Leicester. I took a photo of the card and sent it to asma and said look forward to your walimah and she blocked me lol. I asked my aunty about tahir and his family and how they met. She told me asma and her family came to the uk as little girls and they use to live in there uncles house (mums brother) who lived next door to tahirs family. Thats how they met she basically seduced him from her uncles house lol and they weren't happy with it as she is older and they had other things in mind for tahir. Tahirs family are all educated they all have degrees and good jobs but he still cannot afford that car and all those holidays. She did a q&a recently on assumptions about me and i said this to her that i know how she met tahir and how she came to the uk etc and she said tell me how you know or I'll just block you and i goes i know the family really well and then she blocked me lmao

Are they really from back home? Maybe thats why they love to show off girls usually tend to or are taught that “dunya ko dikhana parta how wealthy they are” or something like that maybe, I never picked up on a back home accent they do have strong northern accent especially annam which sounds atrocious! Their mum Shanaz is British she even talks quite trashy although her appearance indicates she wants to portray another image, can’t judge but only going on the videos with the off comments she says like in their turkey vlog where aleena and her mum chipped along and mukbang she doesn’t really care swearing here and there. Not sure i could imagine how Asma seduced she probably flashed cash and Tahir probably envisioned a prosperous future ending like her dad , if you see her mehndi vlog in Dewsbury I think hes trying to cycle her to the staircase she looked beautiful but just really chubby even more so now. Seems like asma and annam have been spoilt rotten and they’re not ashamed of it. Birmingham kind of suits them they’ll be among more Pakistani people at least, i guess we will be seeing Annam vlog from sheesha bars or the bullring in a shalwar kameez and trainers (or the ysl sneakers that she wears everytime)
Oh gosh you guys do go through alot, researching on others. I bet you do so much ‘ duniya ko dikhanae ke leay’ cause unless you did it yourself you wouldn’t know.
Are you Muslims? Murda bhai ka gosht khati ho tum, itna faltu waqt hae tum logo ke paas? Lagi raho lagi raho 👏🏻👏🏻

Zeynip
Talker
Talker

Post by Zeynip »

Looks like we have another member of annams family / herself here lol hello “amber”

mixerlot
Learner
Learner

Post by mixerlot »

SRM_92 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:53 am
Her cousin Aleena pops up in my explore page sometimes... she is trying to be a big influencer seems like.. but she isn’t all that, she is always dressed up. She is so unclassy and loud in annam’s vlogs, I think she annoys Annam sometimes. I can’t stand people like her
The two bajis are ok.. just not that gobby cousin

Hotchai
Learner
Learner

Post by Hotchai »

Amber_a1 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:35 pm
Hotchai wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:06 pm
SRM_92 wrote:

Boring and repetitive! Such tasteless things. Also are all those swipe ups sponsored in any form? Didn’t she do a podcast with her cousin?
You know there’s an option of not watching her stuff if you hate it so much.

You know there’s a thing called having an opinion? And it’s not hating just observing

Hotchai
Learner
Learner

Post by Hotchai »

mixerlot wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:27 am
SRM_92 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:53 am
Her cousin Aleena pops up in my explore page sometimes... she is trying to be a big influencer seems like.. but she isn’t all that, she is always dressed up. She is so unclassy and loud in annam’s vlogs, I think she annoys Annam sometimes. I can’t stand people like her
The two bajis are ok.. just not that gobby cousin

Why do the two bajis talk like 12 year olds? They always have that stupid childish tone when they talk. And that can get annoying. Not only is she gobby she’s foul with it. Also she ain’t got what it takes to be an influencer. Same old mediocre crap no one wants to see.

Zeynip
Talker
Talker

Post by Zeynip »

Omg that freaking childish tone is so weird the way they talk to each other ew so creepy

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”