We are working on a solution for the slow loading pages problem! Please report any other errors to bipolarmorgan via PM or via email at [email protected]

Lidl #2Balls & her Gin filled 'Super-Brand' Lunchbox #22

teasipper_
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lidl #2Balls & her Gin filled 'Super-Brand' Lunchbox #22

Post by teasipper_ » Wed May 16, 2018 11:51 am

tasmaniantiger wrote:
teasipper_ wrote:She never takes Ali with her, I mean yeah he went to her meetup in Ireland but as far as I can remember Carrie goes everywhere with her. I'm surprised she hasn't attempted to make her and her husband more of a brand, she could cash in on that and stockpile Zoflora with the money
I wonder if he's been advised to distance himself from her by his management. She's a luxe blogger who is #spon by disinfectant... Lydia that's not living your best life hun.

It's pretty strange IMO that they aren't with the same management company. Ali shares management with one of the Ecclestones and Ollie Locke. They're doing amazing things with Ali, so why is she locking herself in the millen pound mansion with her best friend who does nothing and cats? She has an in with actual professionals, so why the fuck isn't she networking and attempting to get herself on their payroll?

I can accept she wanted to help her friend when she was fired from ASOS but cut the crap and admit it hasn't worked out. There was a wedding planner, so Carrie didn't plan the wedding. The Brand trips, events and meetings have completely dried up since Carrie started? Why? Does Carrie actually need to be at these events? Camila Coelho has PA's who are rarely on camera. Aimee Song, brings hers along to events when appropriate but they film, edit and help post all over social media. Carrie just drinks gin. Vlog content has gone to shit. Blog content is non-existent. At the very least could be writing up blog content twice a week or editing videos. If she's not doing any of that... what is Carrie actually doing?
I didn't think Lydia had a management? She definitely should considering her twitter meltdowns, oversharing on the personal life and half-arsed content. They could probably salvage her reputation. Also she'd get more work, and I don't mean PR packages of cat food and fabric softener :rofl:

I didn't realise Carrie got sacked from ASOS, I thought she left to work for Lydia but then I suppose that does sound unrealistic.. You're totally right about the work drying up too - this time last year she'd been to Bath with H&M, Paris with Armani, Maldives, Milan.. Now look at her, she can barely leave the house. By the way I didn't memorise all the places she'd been, I checked her content from a year ago :tu:

But seriously, what is Carrie actually being paid to do?
Last edited by teasipper_ on Wed May 16, 2018 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:53 am

blink_fink wrote:
iliketogossipabit wrote:Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funny how she hasn't blocked this person who consistently harasses her. His comments are unnecessarily over the top and could def be considered bullying. But he's giving her all the amo she wants to play victim.

Funny that she blocks everyone else who has legitimate complaints and criticisms though. Her tactic is so transparent.
Oh she’s blocked him alright but he just opens new Twitter accounts with a few different numbers after the name ‘Sandip’ - he’s truly a scorned man Image

Christ I’m so bored of Lydia I can’t even think of anything new to write about her that’s not already been said!

Oh did anyone see the “I’m so funny” dance that Carrie did whilst walking through the fun fair? She looked ABSOLUTELY INSANE!

Oh and I was SHOCKED TO THE CORE that Lydia could skate!? Like - I don’t know, she’s always scared of stuff (I mean the merry go round ffs) and she never DOES anything - so I fully 100% expected only Ali & Carrie on the skates!?!

tasmaniantiger
Talker
Talker

Post by tasmaniantiger » Wed May 16, 2018 11:57 am

teasipper_ wrote:
tasmaniantiger wrote:
teasipper_ wrote:She never takes Ali with her, I mean yeah he went to her meetup in Ireland but as far as I can remember Carrie goes everywhere with her. I'm surprised she hasn't attempted to make her and her husband more of a brand, she could cash in on that and stockpile Zoflora with the money
I wonder if he's been advised to distance himself from her by his management. She's a luxe blogger who is #spon by disinfectant... Lydia that's not living your best life hun.

It's pretty strange IMO that they aren't with the same management company. Ali shares management with one of the Ecclestones and Ollie Locke. They're doing amazing things with Ali, so why is she locking herself in the millen pound mansion with her best friend who does nothing and cats? She has an in with actual professionals, so why the fuck isn't she networking and attempting to get herself on their payroll?

I can accept she wanted to help her friend when she was fired from ASOS but cut the crap and admit it hasn't worked out. There was a wedding planner, so Carrie didn't plan the wedding. The Brand trips, events and meetings have completely dried up since Carrie started? Why? Does Carrie actually need to be at these events? Camila Coelho has PA's who are rarely on camera. Aimee Song, brings hers along to events when appropriate but they film, edit and help post all over social media. Carrie just drinks gin. Vlog content has gone to shit. Blog content is non-existent. At the very least could be writing up blog content twice a week or editing videos. If she's not doing any of that... what is Carrie actually doing?
I didn't think Lydia had a management? She definitely should considering her twitter meltdowns, oversharing on the personal life and half-arsed content. They could probably salvage her reputation. Also she'd get more work, and I don't mean PR packages of cat food and fabric softener :rofl:

I didn't realise Carrie got sacked from ASOS, I thought she left to work for Lydia but then I suppose that does sound unrealistic.. You're totally right about the work drying up too - this time last year she'd been to Bath with H&M, Paris with Armani, Maldives, Milan.. Now look at her, she can barely leave the house.

Lydia doesn't have management. Which is really bizarre. Her SM numbers are comparable to Victoria's (which is why the two are always compared) but they are like chalk and cheese, and the successful one has management.

As for the sacking, that's just a theory. Why would you quit working at ASOS to follow your friend around full time? It doesn't make sense.

A better question is how much is Carrie being paid to do nothing full time? And why is no-one around Lydia questioning it?

femaleskater
Debater
Debater

Post by femaleskater » Wed May 16, 2018 11:57 am

kurkuma wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:Trying to work out which I hate more
PippieHead or SnazzPotImage
:o
This photo looks horrible. The colours! Her skin looks really orange in this and her hair colour also looks terrible.
And regarding the dress: Somehow I like it too, but on the other hand it reminds me a bit too much of some kind of undergarment I guess...

The other photo where she sits on the floor in that dress reminds me of a horror movie. She looks possessed.
Idk why Lydia keeps editing her photos and removing the shadows... it's not a good look sis

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee » Wed May 16, 2018 11:57 am

blink_fink wrote:Isn’t it funny how Lidl is always trailing behind Victoria in terms of follower growth? Victoria is nearing 800K on IG and Lidl is now at 700K. There’s just one glaringly obvious peculiarity about these stats…

Victoria’s content has gotten better, she’s gone to more countries, has had more brand opps, and Alex’s photography seems to be a little less bland than a year ago. Resulting in consistent and arguably entertaining content.

And here’s Lidl, pouting that her Vlogs aren’t trending while sitting in front of her window, not dressed up with nowhere to go in a year.

I know people keep saying they can’t be compared, but why is Lidl’s stats so closely comparable to Victoria??
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... lar-zoella

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee » Wed May 16, 2018 12:03 pm

MoanyMinnie wrote:
blink_fink wrote:
iliketogossipabit wrote:Image

Funny how she hasn't blocked this person who consistently harasses her. His comments are unnecessarily over the top and could def be considered bullying. But he's giving her all the amo she wants to play victim.

Funny that she blocks everyone else who has legitimate complaints and criticisms though. Her tactic is so transparent.
Oh she’s blocked him alright but he just opens new Twitter accounts with a few different numbers after the name ‘Sandip’ - he’s truly a scorned man Image

Christ I’m so bored of Lydia I can’t even think of anything new to write about her that’s not already been said!

Oh did anyone see the “I’m so funny” dance that Carrie did whilst walking through the fun fair? She looked ABSOLUTELY INSANE!

Oh and I was SHOCKED TO THE CORE that Lydia could skate!? Like - I don’t know, she’s always scared of stuff (I mean the merry go round ffs) and she never DOES anything - so I fully 100% expected only Ali & Carrie on the skates!?!

Haha yeah I'm also amazed she's cool with needles..nose & ear piercings and her face a pin cushion for filler syringes.

luci123_123
Learner
Learner

Post by luci123_123 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:08 pm

starviolet wrote:
oliveyou120 wrote:I do actually like Ali and think he comes across quite nicely, but how nice can someone be if they agree to marry someone like Lydia?
This x 100. I’m very sceptical. He’s incredibly vain too so they have that in common. And she’s manly so that must attract him to her.

He must be a HUGE masochist to want to put up with this witch.

She's his beard so......course he is nice and bla bla bla what does he care about her or what she does . U can tell he is spacing out every time she talks . And the fact that Scarrie its always beetwin the re legs like a little chihuahua dog sais alot about the re relationship as husbund and wife.
Also i think ( i know i m gonna sound rude and vulgar but i m gonna say it anyway ) Lidl needs a good f..k . She needs Ali to f ...k her brains out of her . No wonder she has hormonal problems and act all crazy and has all this meltdowns (i know she said its the pill but..) having a husbund that sleeps next to u and doesn't even wanna touch u and leaves u alone every chance he gets to travel must be horrible and painful unless this is the re agreement but even so she looks like she needs to be calm down (if u know what i mean)

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:19 pm

SCARRIE POTTERS IN SANTORINI!!!!

WTAF!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:21 pm

JustCurious82 wrote:How much can she out-chav herself :? Those slippers are absolutely ghastly :o :o :o
GeorgeePorgee wrote:This marbled lipstick doesn't sound very lydia...anything for £...Image
I love those slides... but seriously NOT with that outfit....

They are SO WRONG on so many levels...

How does she get it so wrong with the footware every single time!!!

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Gusber wrote:“We’re all going on a Summer how-iday!” How-iday?? HOW-IDAY??!! FUCKING HOW-IDAY???!!! Then the woman has the gall to laugh at Scarrie’s pronunciation of Miu Miu and Ali’s pronunciation of the word seagull. The same woman who was saying Bella Frood (for Freud) for months! Unbelievable. Any chance to put someone down and do that moronic laugh, like it’s the funniest thing with ever, when what it really is, is nasty.
1000 x yes to this post...

She says the most moronic things and then has the absolute cheek to mock others...

Vampy5555
Informer
Informer

Post by Vampy5555 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:25 pm

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
trh wrote:
Hoofhearted wrote:
PixelGirl wrote:It's the Instagram account you see at the top of the page, she's going to flip[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 15e386.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180516</span><span>/</span><span>39fb253a17276ef5ca406c4c0915e386</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
I'm going to give the 'creator' the benefit of the doubt and assume they already had a dodgy account, erased everything off it to change it to a Lydia one and then 'forgot' to delete that photo at the bottom. What a twonk.
The account is following Lidl, Scarrie, a whole lot of kardashian pages... and a weird "artist" who seems to repost celebrity pictures? I will never understand people Image
My pictures but not me.
Whoever reads here then posts on Lydia's twitter/insta needs to get their own opinion/make their own piss take pictures. Stealing & regurgitating our thoughts (often in poor English is super cringe). Our words here are said in humour not hate as it appears on twitter & lidl may choose to seek out this site to read her gossip but take the latest Sandip tweets-he clearly reads here-theyre relentless...and that's harassment. Not cool
But Sandip said he had valid reasons for his comments after she went after a friend of his (or something like that).

Brunette_
Debater
Debater

Post by Brunette_ » Wed May 16, 2018 12:26 pm

blink_fink wrote:Isn’t it funny how Lidl is always trailing behind Victoria in terms of follower growth? Victoria is nearing 800K on IG and Lidl is now at 700K. There’s just one glaringly obvious peculiarity about these stats…

Victoria’s content has gotten better, she’s gone to more countries, has had more brand opps, and Alex’s photography seems to be a little less bland than a year ago. Resulting in consistent and arguably entertaining content.

And here’s Lidl, pouting that her Vlogs aren’t trending while sitting in front of her window, not dressed up with nowhere to go in a year.

I know people keep saying they can’t be compared, but why is Lidl’s stats so closely comparable to Victoria??
I guess we should blame it on ourselves.
We create the buzz for (around) her :roll:

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:27 pm

tasmaniantiger wrote:
teasipper_ wrote:
tasmaniantiger wrote:

I didn't realise Carrie got sacked from ASOS, I thought she left to work for Lydia but then I suppose that does sound unrealistic.. You're totally right about the work drying up too - this time last year she'd been to Bath with H&M, Paris with Armani, Maldives, Milan.. Now look at her, she can barely leave the house.

Lydia doesn't have management. Which is really bizarre. Her SM numbers are comparable to Victoria's (which is why the two are always compared) but they are like chalk and cheese, and the successful one has management.

As for the sacking, that's just a theory. Why would you quit working at ASOS to follow your friend around full time? It doesn't make sense.

A better question is how much is Carrie being paid to do nothing full time? And why is no-one around Lydia questioning it?
I’m pretty sure someone on her gave the tea about scarrie being sacked from ASOS. I think they knew someone she worked with there... anyone remember the OP?

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Lidl #2Balls & her Gin filled 'Super-Brand' Lunchbox #22

Post by Hereforthrshade101 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:28 pm

tasmaniantiger wrote:
teasipper_ wrote:
tasmaniantiger wrote:

I’m pretty sure someone on here gave the tea about scarrie being sacked from ASOS. I think they knew someone she worked with there... anyone remember the OP?

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:30 pm

blink_fink wrote:
PixelGirl wrote:Also, I noticed when Ali had control of the camera he included other bloggers in the shot, when it was Lidl filming she never went beyond the three of them, and that was to mock Ali or bully Carrie. I'm getting to the stage that I'm not sure I can even hate watch anymore. It's you girls that keep me visiting this place tbh. Lydia is just a very self important person with an out of control ego, that thinks she's better than everyone else, when in reality she is someone that's very mean to those closest to her, so just imagine how she'd be if she didn't know you. It bothers me so much that young girls see her behaviour and think it's #goals when in reality she epitomises everything that is rude, unintelligent and crass.

Cannot understand how a woman that mispronounces SO MANY well known brand names (and words for that matter) has the nerve to correct Ali as much as she does. While making fun of him in the process :| Like WTF? She can’t even spell and use correct punctuation half the time!

I haven’t watched her videos and def won’t watch her on Ali’s (though I do like his other vids), but if she said her “editing skills” have improved… :shock: :jd: HOW can she be so proud of their failures and shortcomings???

And what does she mean she doesn’t color her hair?? She literally had it colored the life out of it. L’Oreal will drop her and didn’t even dream of adding her straw mess to their campaigns.
Someone on here actually got blocked for telling her how to correctly pronounce a French brand! Then she’s posting videos doing the same!

teasipper_
Learner
Learner

Post by teasipper_ » Wed May 16, 2018 12:43 pm

tasmaniantiger wrote:
teasipper_ wrote:
tasmaniantiger wrote:

It is so bizarre, she's sooo unprofessional, it's like she forgets that this isn't a part time hobby anymore, It's her full time job. She doesn't take it seriously. If she did she would have a management, she wouldn't air her dirty (30 degree washed with Zoflora) laundry, she would make her content entertaining. I mean seriously, how many times can her subscribers watch her do her washing before they realise she's mugging them off and making money off it.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee » Wed May 16, 2018 12:47 pm

Vampy5555 wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
trh wrote:
Hoofhearted wrote:
PixelGirl wrote:It's the Instagram account you see at the top of the page, she's going to flip[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 15e386.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180516</span><span>/</span><span>39fb253a17276ef5ca406c4c0915e386</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I'm going to give the 'creator' the benefit of the doubt and assume they already had a dodgy account, erased everything off it to change it to a Lydia one and then 'forgot' to delete that photo at the bottom. What a twonk.
The account is following Lidl, Scarrie, a whole lot of kardashian pages... and a weird "artist" who seems to repost celebrity pictures? I will never understand people Image
My pictures but not me.
Whoever reads here then posts on Lydia's twitter/insta needs to get their own opinion/make their own piss take pictures. Stealing & regurgitating our thoughts (often in poor English is super cringe). Our words here are said in humour not hate as it appears on twitter & lidl may choose to seek out this site to read her gossip but take the latest Sandip tweets-he clearly reads here-theyre relentless...and that's harassment. Not cool
But Sandip said he had valid reasons for his comments after she went after a friend of his (or something like that).

Guess that's why it's making me uncomfortable, I'm hearing hatred in his/her tone. Replying to her every tweet... Tagging every brand? He's going after her livelihood with a real vendetta. So does this person plan to continue until she quits vlogging? No guru=no gossip.

iliketogossipabit
Learner
Learner

Post by iliketogossipabit » Wed May 16, 2018 12:49 pm

Proud of being the first thumbs down. Did not need another dull AF time lapse of her doing yoga in the basement ... sorry my bad ... the ‘STUDIO’

tasmaniantiger
Talker
Talker

Post by tasmaniantiger » Wed May 16, 2018 12:51 pm

YouTubeaddict15 wrote:
tasmaniantiger wrote:
teasipper_ wrote:
tasmaniantiger wrote:

I’m pretty sure someone on here gave the tea about scarrie being sacked from ASOS. I think they knew someone she worked with there... anyone remember the OP?

I believe it was lydiathefake back on thread 19
lydiathefake wrote:
Persephone_moon wrote:I think it’s telling that she chose a friend to be her “assistant”. Amelia Liana “left” Storm Agency a while ago, and said she was going to be managing her agency work from in-house now. Well turns out she asked one of her friends to be her agent, and she actually refers to her as an agent, rather than souring a friendship over a degrading title such as “assistant”. If Lydia was smart, she would have done this with Carrie. I think it does carrie a huge disservice to take on an assistant’s job when she was doing way more than that at ASOS. And not to mention it would have resolved a lot of her PR issues and get her some more lucrative campaigns that usually go to other bloggers who are represented by agencies.

I repeat from a trusted source carrie potter got fired from ASOS!

iliketogossipabit
Learner
Learner

Post by iliketogossipabit » Wed May 16, 2018 12:51 pm

‘My most complimented fragrance ever’

I do hope Jo Malone are watching this Image

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee » Wed May 16, 2018 12:52 pm

Goss, I was clicking away on your screenshot trying to watch it lol I'll link it

Lola-Faith
Informer
Informer

Post by Lola-Faith » Wed May 16, 2018 12:53 pm

my skin is looking plumper from drinking water! :rofl:

errm no! That will be the filler!

Boring video, no creativity whatsoever!

On the other hand! Claire's video tonight has stunning photos and outfits in it!

Vampy5555
Informer
Informer

Post by Vampy5555 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:57 pm

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Vampy5555 wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
trh wrote:
Hoofhearted wrote: I'm going to give the 'creator' the benefit of the doubt and assume they already had a dodgy account, erased everything off it to change it to a Lydia one and then 'forgot' to delete that photo at the bottom. What a twonk.
My pictures but not me.

Guess that's why it's making me uncomfortable, I'm hearing hatred in his/her tone. Replying to her every tweet... Tagging every brand? He's going after her livelihood with a real vendetta. So does this person plan to continue until she quits vlogging? No guru=no gossip.
Well lidl shouldn't be such a rude mean person creating her own enemies.

SnapCat
Talker
Talker

Post by SnapCat » Wed May 16, 2018 12:57 pm

Just watching the new vid of our not-so-Luxe hunhun...
She is trying to mimic Ali’s intros...

You’ve cat to be kitten me right meow

missniksmils
Learner
Learner

Post by missniksmils » Wed May 16, 2018 1:02 pm

SnapCat wrote:Just watching the new vid of our not-so-Luxe hunhun...
She is trying to mimic Ali’s intros...

You’ve cat to be kitten me right meow
That’s the first thing I noticed!

Return to “Lydia Millen”