• Advertisement

Lidl #2Balls & her Gin filled 'Super-Brand' Lunchbox #22

Re: Lidl #2Balls & her Gin filled 'Super-Brand' Lunchbox #22

Postby GeorgeePorgee » Wed May 16, 2018 9:56 am

Blueyes669 wrote:What about the comments under Alis video then?
"OMG relationship #goals"
" you two have such chemistry"

bla bla bla....it goes on and on....

Worse video Ali has made and I thumbs downed it.

I scanned through it without the sound on and its probably the most boring and least artistic video he has done.
Not just because SHE is in it, but it was just so boring - much like Lidls videos and life in general really.
Agree. Irritating & uninteresting. Only decent bit was a Dua Lipa song playing in the background at one point. Was amazed they didn't force physical contact with each other & hold hands skating.

Ladies we need to start a star rating system for these videos.
GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby blink_fink » Wed May 16, 2018 10:00 am

Spangles11 wrote:Ali: atleast I made dinner
Lidl: you haven’t had to make dinner for the last three weeks!!!

Okay so 1. Using a thermomix doesn’t qualify as “making” dinner - and 2. How about the rest of the years you’ve been together? You’ve sat on your arse and not bothered to learn to make him anything.
I’m struggling to hate watch now too. She is just insufferable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My god she's even overly defensive with Ali over something so silly...

Ali: at least I made dinner
Lidl: you haven’t had to make dinner for the last three weeks!!! or how about

Lidl Suggestion: True, thanks for making dinner hun :love2:

:| How does he stand her? He seriously needs a Victoria (InTheFrow) in his life. Someone that works hard, plays well with others, and still enjoys the finer things. Did I mention having an uplifting personality?
blink_fink
Informer
Informer

Postby blink_fink » Wed May 16, 2018 10:02 am

iliketogossipabit wrote:Image

Funny how she hasn't blocked this person who consistently harasses her. His comments are unnecessarily over the top and could def be considered bullying. But he's giving her all the amo she wants to play victim.

Funny that she blocks everyone else who has legitimate complaints and criticisms though. Her tactic is so transparent.
blink_fink
Informer
Informer

Postby KenAdams007 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:12 am

blink_fink wrote:
Spangles11 wrote:Ali: atleast I made dinner
Lidl: you haven’t had to make dinner for the last three weeks!!!

Okay so 1. Using a thermomix doesn’t qualify as “making” dinner - and 2. How about the rest of the years you’ve been together? You’ve sat on your arse and not bothered to learn to make him anything.
I’m struggling to hate watch now too. She is just insufferable

My god she's even overly defensive with Ali over something so silly...

Ali: at least I made dinner
Lidl: you haven’t had to make dinner for the last three weeks!!! or how about

Lidl Suggestion: True, thanks for making dinner hun :love2:

:| How does he stand her? He seriously needs a Victoria (InTheFrow) in his life. Someone that works hard, plays well with others, and still enjoys the finer things. Did I mention having an uplifting personality?

She is defensive because she is resentful that he hasn’t had to make dinner since he’s actually been getting work and traveling! See my comment a few posts up about the look on her face when he mentions NY.

I don’t doubt that she is jealous and behaves so catty with him out of spite and jealousy. She’s likes those celebrities who divorce their spouses because they become more successful than they do. Happens all the time.

KenAdams007
Talker
Talker

Postby blink_fink » Wed May 16, 2018 10:13 am

GeorgeePorgee wrote:This marbled lipstick doesn't sound very lydia...anything for £...Image

Her filler face looks worse in every picture. She has that pulled-tight-facelift look of 55 year old women :(

And her IG photos look more and more like In The Frows
blink_fink
Informer
Informer

Postby blink_fink » Wed May 16, 2018 10:19 am

starviolet wrote:
oliveyou120 wrote:I do actually like Ali and think he comes across quite nicely, but how nice can someone be if they agree to marry someone like Lydia?

This x 100. I’m very sceptical. He’s incredibly vain too so they have that in common. And she’s manly so that must attract him to her.

He must be a HUGE masochist to want to put up with this witch.

You can be incredibly vain and still a nice person. She's changed so much since starting Youtube that she's even blindsided us in less than a year. Imagine what Ali thinks :(
blink_fink
Informer
Informer

Postby blink_fink » Wed May 16, 2018 10:22 am

tasmaniantiger wrote:
eggybeggy wrote:Has anyone (maybe Claire) tweeted or put on SM how they can't make this trip. So that 'stand-in extraordinaire lidl' could go.

It's Givenchy Beauty... I doubt anyone who is actually anyone is going...

:rofl: :rofl: This made me realize just how many times I pass the Givenchy section in Sephora :wink: pause, look :geek: then think "meh, I'll pass" :pfff:
blink_fink
Informer
Informer

Postby blink_fink » Wed May 16, 2018 10:23 am

Gusber wrote:“We’re all going on a Summer how-iday!” How-iday?? HOW-IDAY??!! FUCKING HOW-IDAY???!!! Then the woman has the gall to laugh at Scarrie’s pronunciation of Miu Miu and Ali’s pronunciation of the word seagull. The same woman who was saying Bella Frood (for Freud) for months! Unbelievable. Any chance to put someone down and do that moronic laugh, like it’s the funniest thing with ever, when what it really is, is nasty.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just can't! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
blink_fink
Informer
Informer

Postby iliketogossipabit » Wed May 16, 2018 10:24 am

I don’t get why Carrie gets to go on all these trips. That space could have been taken by someone who’ll actually produce content for the brand.

iliketogossipabit
Learner
Learner

Postby trh » Wed May 16, 2018 10:28 am

Remember her tweet about brand not allowing a blogger to get their team along? Maybe scarrie was having a hard time getting in on this trip which is why Lidl wasn't sure if Lidl was going at all. That could explain her not mentioning the trip earlier. Scarrie is like her therapy dog lol.

trh
Debater
Debater

Postby starviolet » Wed May 16, 2018 10:31 am

blink_fink wrote:
starviolet wrote:
oliveyou120 wrote:I do actually like Ali and think he comes across quite nicely, but how nice can someone be if they agree to marry someone like Lydia?

This x 100. I’m very sceptical. He’s incredibly vain too so they have that in common. And she’s manly so that must attract him to her.

He must be a HUGE masochist to want to put up with this witch.

You can be incredibly vain and still a nice person. She's changed so much since starting Youtube that she's even blindsided us in less than a year. Imagine what Ali thinks :(

Of course you can be vain and still be nice. I’m not invalidating Ali’s nice side, I see it too. I just think it’s more nuanced than that.

To me Lydia has always been like this, she’s just getting worse and worse as she gets older. Good luck Ali!

starviolet
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby blink_fink » Wed May 16, 2018 10:31 am

iliketogossipabit wrote:I don’t get why Carrie gets to go on all these trips. That space could have been taken by someone who’ll actually produce content for the brand.

I don't get why she is going when she brings zero value to the table. Really. She doesn't act as Lidl's photographer or videographer. She's certainly not networking with the right industry people. What is the purpose of Carrie at these events? An extra head at the table? At most she copies Lidl's IG Stories. For that matter, she could just invite Ali and fudge her way through Youtube like she did in the early years.

Carrie is 100% useless
blink_fink
Informer
Informer

Postby teasipper_ » Wed May 16, 2018 10:36 am

iliketogossipabit wrote:I don’t get why Carrie gets to go on all these trips. That space could have been taken by someone who’ll actually produce content for the brand.

She never takes Ali with her, I mean yeah he went to her meetup in Ireland but as far as I can remember Carrie goes everywhere with her. I'm surprised she hasn't attempted to make her and her husband more of a brand, she could cash in on that and stockpile Zoflora with the money
teasipper_
Learner
Learner

Postby teasipper_ » Wed May 16, 2018 10:44 am

blink_fink wrote:

I don't get why she is going when she brings zero value to the table. Really. She doesn't act as Lidl's photographer or videographer. She's certainly not networking with the right industry people. What is the purpose of Carrie at these events? An extra head at the table? At most she copies Lidl's IG Stories. For that matter, she could just invite Ali and fudge her way through Youtube like she did in the early years.

Carrie is 100% useless

I've always thought Carrie is clinging to Lydia to wiggle her way into the blogger industry. Let's not forget Carrie tried-and failed-to start several blogs that were unsuccessful. What's the bet she will use Lydia to get some contacts (Though obviously Lidl isn't half as valuable in that respect as she used to be) and do a 180, quit her "job" to start her own blog / brand. She's getting some exposure at least to all of Lydia's subscribers, she's presumably answering Lydia's emails etc, so she's getting to know the in's and out's of what she needs to know to start her own. She knows who will work with the lower end / new bloggers who are more easily obtainable to work with. I think it's all part of her plan
teasipper_
Learner
Learner

Postby tasmaniantiger » Wed May 16, 2018 10:58 am

teasipper_ wrote:She never takes Ali with her, I mean yeah he went to her meetup in Ireland but as far as I can remember Carrie goes everywhere with her. I'm surprised she hasn't attempted to make her and her husband more of a brand, she could cash in on that and stockpile Zoflora with the money

I wonder if he's been advised to distance himself from her by his management. She's a luxe blogger who is #spon by disinfectant... Lydia that's not living your best life hun.

It's pretty strange IMO that they aren't with the same management company. Ali shares management with one of the Ecclestones and Ollie Locke. They're doing amazing things with Ali, so why is she locking herself in the millen pound mansion with her best friend who does nothing and cats? She has an in with actual professionals, so why the fuck isn't she networking and attempting to get herself on their payroll?

I can accept she wanted to help her friend when she was fired from ASOS but cut the crap and admit it hasn't worked out. There was a wedding planner, so Carrie didn't plan the wedding. The Brand trips, events and meetings have completely dried up since Carrie started? Why? Does Carrie actually need to be at these events? Camila Coelho has PA's who are rarely on camera. Aimee Song, brings hers along to events when appropriate but they film, edit and help post all over social media. Carrie just drinks gin. Vlog content has gone to shit. Blog content is non-existent. At the very least could be writing up blog content twice a week or editing videos. If she's not doing any of that... what is Carrie actually doing?
tasmaniantiger
Talker
Talker

Postby GeorgeePorgee » Wed May 16, 2018 11:07 am

blink_fink wrote:

Carrie is 100% useless
Scarries insta is like one of those bad profiles you swipe no on tinder
GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby missniksmils » Wed May 16, 2018 11:35 am

iliketogossipabit wrote:Imagine if Ali was really Sandip

Bit late but this is my favourite comment

missniksmils
Learner
Learner

Postby blink_fink » Wed May 16, 2018 11:38 am

Isn’t it funny how Lidl is always trailing behind Victoria in terms of follower growth? Victoria is nearing 800K on IG and Lidl is now at 700K. There’s just one glaringly obvious peculiarity about these stats…

Victoria’s content has gotten better, she’s gone to more countries, has had more brand opps, and Alex’s photography seems to be a little less bland than a year ago. Resulting in consistent and arguably entertaining content.

And here’s Lidl, pouting that her Vlogs aren’t trending while sitting in front of her window, not dressed up with nowhere to go in a year.

I know people keep saying they can’t be compared, but why is Lidl’s stats so closely comparable to Victoria??
Last edited by blink_fink on Wed May 16, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
blink_fink
Informer
Informer

Postby GeorgeePorgee » Wed May 16, 2018 11:39 am

missniksmils wrote:
iliketogossipabit wrote:Imagine if Ali was really Sandip

Bit late but this is my favourite comment

Reminded me of this poor lady's story
https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymai ... -time.html
GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby teasipper_ » Wed May 16, 2018 11:51 am

tasmaniantiger wrote:
teasipper_ wrote:She never takes Ali with her, I mean yeah he went to her meetup in Ireland but as far as I can remember Carrie goes everywhere with her. I'm surprised she hasn't attempted to make her and her husband more of a brand, she could cash in on that and stockpile Zoflora with the money

I wonder if he's been advised to distance himself from her by his management. She's a luxe blogger who is #spon by disinfectant... Lydia that's not living your best life hun.

It's pretty strange IMO that they aren't with the same management company. Ali shares management with one of the Ecclestones and Ollie Locke. They're doing amazing things with Ali, so why is she locking herself in the millen pound mansion with her best friend who does nothing and cats? She has an in with actual professionals, so why the fuck isn't she networking and attempting to get herself on their payroll?

I can accept she wanted to help her friend when she was fired from ASOS but cut the crap and admit it hasn't worked out. There was a wedding planner, so Carrie didn't plan the wedding. The Brand trips, events and meetings have completely dried up since Carrie started? Why? Does Carrie actually need to be at these events? Camila Coelho has PA's who are rarely on camera. Aimee Song, brings hers along to events when appropriate but they film, edit and help post all over social media. Carrie just drinks gin. Vlog content has gone to shit. Blog content is non-existent. At the very least could be writing up blog content twice a week or editing videos. If she's not doing any of that... what is Carrie actually doing?

I didn't think Lydia had a management? She definitely should considering her twitter meltdowns, oversharing on the personal life and half-arsed content. They could probably salvage her reputation. Also she'd get more work, and I don't mean PR packages of cat food and fabric softener :rofl:

I didn't realise Carrie got sacked from ASOS, I thought she left to work for Lydia but then I suppose that does sound unrealistic.. You're totally right about the work drying up too - this time last year she'd been to Bath with H&M, Paris with Armani, Maldives, Milan.. Now look at her, she can barely leave the house. By the way I didn't memorise all the places she'd been, I checked her content from a year ago :tu:

But seriously, what is Carrie actually being paid to do?
Last edited by teasipper_ on Wed May 16, 2018 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
teasipper_
Learner
Learner

Postby Hereforthrshade101 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:53 am

blink_fink wrote:

Funny how she hasn't blocked this person who consistently harasses her. His comments are unnecessarily over the top and could def be considered bullying. But he's giving her all the amo she wants to play victim.

Funny that she blocks everyone else who has legitimate complaints and criticisms though. Her tactic is so transparent.

Oh she’s blocked him alright but he just opens new Twitter accounts with a few different numbers after the name ‘Sandip’ - he’s truly a scorned man

Christ I’m so bored of Lydia I can’t even think of anything new to write about her that’s not already been said!

Oh did anyone see the “I’m so funny” dance that Carrie did whilst walking through the fun fair? She looked ABSOLUTELY INSANE!

Oh and I was SHOCKED TO THE CORE that Lydia could skate!? Like - I don’t know, she’s always scared of stuff (I mean the merry go round ffs) and she never DOES anything - so I fully 100% expected only Ali & Carrie on the skates!?!

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby tasmaniantiger » Wed May 16, 2018 11:57 am

teasipper_ wrote:
tasmaniantiger wrote:

I didn't think Lydia had a management? She definitely should considering her twitter meltdowns, oversharing on the personal life and half-arsed content. They could probably salvage her reputation. Also she'd get more work, and I don't mean PR packages of cat food and fabric softener :rofl:

I didn't realise Carrie got sacked from ASOS, I thought she left to work for Lydia but then I suppose that does sound unrealistic.. You're totally right about the work drying up too - this time last year she'd been to Bath with H&M, Paris with Armani, Maldives, Milan.. Now look at her, she can barely leave the house.

But seriously, what is Carrie actually being paid to do?

Lydia doesn't have management. Which is really bizarre. Her SM numbers are comparable to Victoria's (which is why the two are always compared) but they are like chalk and cheese, and the successful one has management.

As for the sacking, that's just a theory. Why would you quit working at ASOS to follow your friend around full time? It doesn't make sense.

A better question is how much is Carrie being paid to do nothing full time? And why is no-one around Lydia questioning it?
tasmaniantiger
Talker
Talker

Postby femaleskater » Wed May 16, 2018 11:57 am

kurkuma wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:Trying to work out which I hate more
PippieHead or SnazzPotImage

:o
This photo looks horrible. The colours! Her skin looks really orange in this and her hair colour also looks terrible.
And regarding the dress: Somehow I like it too, but on the other hand it reminds me a bit too much of some kind of undergarment I guess...

The other photo where she sits on the floor in that dress reminds me of a horror movie. She looks possessed.

Idk why Lydia keeps editing her photos and removing the shadows... it's not a good look sis

femaleskater
Debater
Debater

Postby GeorgeePorgee » Wed May 16, 2018 11:57 am

blink_fink wrote:Isn’t it funny how Lidl is always trailing behind Victoria in terms of follower growth? Victoria is nearing 800K on IG and Lidl is now at 700K. There’s just one glaringly obvious peculiarity about these stats…

Victoria’s content has gotten better, she’s gone to more countries, has had more brand opps, and Alex’s photography seems to be a little less bland than a year ago. Resulting in consistent and arguably entertaining content.

And here’s Lidl, pouting that her Vlogs aren’t trending while sitting in front of her window, not dressed up with nowhere to go in a year.

I know people keep saying they can’t be compared, but why is Lidl’s stats so closely comparable to Victoria??
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... lar-zoella
GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby GeorgeePorgee » Wed May 16, 2018 12:03 pm

MoanyMinnie wrote:
blink_fink wrote:

Oh she’s blocked him alright but he just opens new Twitter accounts with a few different numbers after the name ‘Sandip’ - he’s truly a scorned man

Christ I’m so bored of Lydia I can’t even think of anything new to write about her that’s not already been said!

Oh did anyone see the “I’m so funny” dance that Carrie did whilst walking through the fun fair? She looked ABSOLUTELY INSANE!

Oh and I was SHOCKED TO THE CORE that Lydia could skate!? Like - I don’t know, she’s always scared of stuff (I mean the merry go round ffs) and she never DOES anything - so I fully 100% expected only Ali & Carrie on the skates!?!

Haha yeah I'm also amazed she's cool with needles..nose & ear piercings and her face a pin cushion for filler syringes.
GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Lydia Millen
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge