Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #19

Locked
Pigpog
Talker
Talker
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:20 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by Pigpog » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:18 am

fromdusktilldawn wrote:Image

Image

Image

It’s hard to believe she didn’t have lip filler, her top lip is so weird


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She 100% has lip fillers, if you watch some of her old uploads it's clear to see. I don't see why she lies about them? No shame in it.

User avatar
Vampy5555
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 568
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:20 pm
Has thanked: 5291 times
Been thanked: 1061 times

Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #19

Post by Vampy5555 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:19 am

I really prefer when people are honest about what they get done. I like the YouTube vids where they explain what they have had done, if it hurts & after care etc. I see a lot more compliments on those videos plus great questions.

Lidl is such a dumb fuck (as are her minions and psycho fans who think she doesn't get shit done to her face) if she thinks she can pretend she's all natural. Every few months the dumbshit has a new face, new face shape, different lips, puffy face, squinty eyes, and so on.
Though I'm starting to wonder if she has had cheek implants as well as filler?

Do you guys think ali gets work done too????


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Vampy5555 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 891
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:56 am
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by kurkuma » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:20 am

fromdusktilldawn wrote:Image

Image

Image

It’s hard to believe she didn’t have lip filler, her top lip is so weird


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow. If I hadn't been sure yet, those pictures would definitely convince me she had lip fillers. Her top lip really looks so weird. Same as Victoria's who also claims she hadn't had her lips done. :roll:

Actually I think it's a sad trend that so many people - even many young people like those Youtubers - feel the need to have those things done to their faces. It's so unnecessary. And often they looked better before they got something done. Just my opinion.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2187
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:21 pm
Has thanked: 1636 times
Been thanked: 1361 times

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by Hunevoque » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:07 am

Maybe she should have bum and brain Implants

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1381
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:42 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by Persephone_moon » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:31 am

Pigpog wrote:
fromdusktilldawn wrote:Image

Image

Image

It’s hard to believe she didn’t have lip filler, her top lip is so weird


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She 100% has lip fillers, if you watch some of her old uploads it's clear to see. I don't see why she lies about them? No shame in it.
She looks like a damn trout.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1381
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:42 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by Persephone_moon » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:33 am

avabella wrote:
Gizmo2323 wrote:
boredstudent98 wrote:Image

Still flogging the cu*t beauty crap collab.
Still can’t proofread her tweets.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
??? Does that mean they're now discounted so the box was essentially a rip off?
I don’t *think* so, as buying the box was meant to be ‘like, 43% cheaper’ (in Lidl’s words).

Weirdly though, if they have the stock of the individual items, why not just chuck them in a box and ship them off?

Oh that’s right, because there isn’t a demand for the box and this is just a pathetic way of making it look like there is.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sh’s only offering 15% off the products, I doubt they would all come up to £150 though?!
I feel like they will be paying more?!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1381
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:42 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by Persephone_moon » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:37 am

Hey Lydia, here’s a wild thought..... eat properly, you know your daily intake of calories, veg, grain and protein, cut back on the gin and voila, energy! It’s that simple.i know, magic, right?!

I don’t understand how someone who works out so much is always tired.... working out and doing yoga does wonders for my mental health (not saying it completely eliminates my stress and anxiety, but defs makes it easier to cope)

She doesn’t eat properly, and taking supplements is NOT the way to go about it. Fitness blogger my ass. Where is Ali to educate her on these things?


Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2187
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:21 pm
Has thanked: 1636 times
Been thanked: 1361 times

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by Hunevoque » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:40 am

I have just read her blog about « what luxury means to me ». Oh shiiiit. Pathetic , full of crap and I just love « luxe house keeping », what dirty floors, cat shit everywhere, general mess, untidy wardrobes, cats arses on everything, wow . I believe she has invented a new form of house keeping, well maybe I should start vlogs, blogs, flogs of everyday crap <3 <3 :rofl:

Maybe she needs more endurance for sex :rofl:

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1381
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:42 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by Persephone_moon » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:43 am

Hunevoque wrote:I have just read her blog about « what luxury means to me ». Oh shiiiit. Pathetic , full of crap and I just love « luxe house keeping », what dirty floors, cat shit everywhere, general mess, untidy wardrobes, cats arses on everything, wow . I believe she has invented a new form of house keeping, well maybe I should start vlogs, blogs, flogs of everyday crap <3 <3 :rofl:

Maybe she needs more endurance for sex :rofl:
I couldn’t even understand what she meant by luxe housekeeping when left 3/4 of her house is sponsored. Is Zoflora luxe?!

She expects that attaching “luxe” to something makes it luxurious.

I’m awaiting a sponsored video of her attempting to clean her bathroom, maybe with those sponsored Method products. How great would that be? It would really show she’s hit rock bottom lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1381
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:42 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by Persephone_moon » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:48 am

Behold everyone, Lydia, the SCAMMER. Her and Cult Beauty scammed her followers with this wait list thing. I remember one poster saying she signed up when the wait list went live and didn’t get an email... well turns out TONS of people didn’t get their emails, and were told to “pre-order” a box only to be told now that they will get 15% off the products they want, essentially making more money on the products cos let’s face it they are all super expensive. And of course Lidl will make money off of it.
Fucking scammers.

Image
Image

Image

Image

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

User avatar
Hoofhearted
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 612
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:30 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by Hoofhearted » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:38 am

Generous :rofl:

It's 15% you bunch of muppets! How is that generous?! :rofl:

Anitab348
Learner
Learner
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:08 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by Anitab348 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:43 am

I will just leave these here ImageImageImageImageImageImage


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
therescue
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:40 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by therescue » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:47 am

Anitab348 wrote:I will just leave these here ImageImageImageImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... fb3116.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180416</span><span>/</span><span>57f0e631ec8265d8e8a50f4524beb006</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180416</span><span>/</span><span>3fcf3ea4962010ad4691d07a4a812362</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180416</span><span>/</span><span>80e57690f1da06ad5f14c3f1b845da88</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180416</span><span>/</span><span>67bea95aa45637a0a6024a4553f7e523</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180416</span><span>/</span><span>41e2ffa5867ae091890d7e25747182f8</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180416</span><span>/</span><span>cb311d103254bb5c28b991a209fb3116</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, her lips are definitely real... :o :? :roll:

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1381
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:42 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by Persephone_moon » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:49 am

Anitab348 wrote:I will just leave these here ImageImageImageImageImageImage


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw these awhile ago and cringed so badly.
Fucking white girl dressing up in saris. It’s so fucking infuriating.
I honestly think Lydia is secretly racist. Wanting to dress up in “ethnic” clothes for money, pretending to be darker than she really is, her disgusting and uneducated comments on dreadlocks a while back, she is a fucking train wreck completely unaware of her white privileged. She honestly sickens me.

She is white, and English and seeing these pics while being reminded she tried to claim an Iranian heritage cos her STEP MUM is Iranian is so fucking tone deaf and ignorant.

God, she truly is awful.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

User avatar
SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1773
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:23 am
Has thanked: 354 times
Been thanked: 698 times

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by SillySausage » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:51 am

Hoofhearted wrote:Generous :rofl:

It's 15% you bunch of muppets! How is that generous?! :rofl:
Seriously 15% is something you get in exchange for giving a company your email :roll: suckers

Also, looks like she is mentioning her dad loving a supplement product just like she did with the mattress.

User avatar
Hoofhearted
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 612
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:30 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by Hoofhearted » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:56 am

It's a shame there isn't a supplement that would mute her.

User avatar
dudesodope
Talker
Talker
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:14 am
Has thanked: 441 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by dudesodope » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:00 am

What the hell?)))ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
uk.pinterest.com/lydiamillen
lydiaemillen.tumblr.com

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1381
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:42 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by Persephone_moon » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:01 am

SillySausage wrote:
Hoofhearted wrote:Generous :rofl:

It's 15% you bunch of muppets! How is that generous?! :rofl:
Seriously 15% is something you get in exchange for giving a company your email :roll: suckers

Also, looks like she is mentioning her dad loving a supplement product just like she did with the mattress.
All of those products in that box comes up to 292 pounds.. if you wanted to purchase all the products with that 15% discount, you would only save 43 pounds, still paying 248 pounds for products that everyone else got for 150 pounds!
this is so fucking shady, I can't believe more people aren't calling her out on this bull crap.
If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2187
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:21 pm
Has thanked: 1636 times
Been thanked: 1361 times

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by Hunevoque » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:05 am

Now how could they call her out , They probably don’t comprehend the difference between 15% and 43% , or just believe that this is a mega delux favor.

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1381
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:42 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by Persephone_moon » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:05 am

Image

Did they finally get their sponsored honeymoon but could only manage to bag Ibiza?! :rofl:

I think since those Ibiza pics resurfaced it caught the eye of some equally chavy tourist company who want some advertising for a paid vacation Image

Bring on the tacky AF swimwear please, and of course, the Gucci loafers to wear to the pool.

Lydia, the gift that keeps on giving and she doesn’t even know it lmfao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

User avatar
SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1773
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:23 am
Has thanked: 354 times
Been thanked: 698 times

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by SillySausage » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:06 am

Do the 15%ers also get a complementary Lidl litter box?

User avatar
issy
Informer
Informer
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:55 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by issy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:07 am

So I am watching Josie’ vlog - fashion mumblr.
She is now talking about her wedding activities. Now that is the way you do it! I think she will take us along on key wedding preparations.
Looking forward to it all!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honeybee745
Debater
Debater
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:16 pm
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 183 times

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by Honeybee745 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:07 am

Persephone_moon wrote:
Blueyes669 wrote:so i scanned through the vlog, but at the start did she actually say that she saw the watch she really wanted at the airport but was literally going to wait to have it given to her as well as being paid (i assume paid due to the 'partnership' stuff on her insta posts).

No other mention of the watch or its features in the video as they were obviously not paying her, so why mention anything about a product that you luurrrrvvvveee so much.
Goes to show that she does the bare min and only does/promotes an item when only being paid. Anything outside of that, can just sod off.

Thats definitely the way to build up a brand relationship considering Longines are just a small watch brand that couldnt afford to sponsor the whole common wealth games or anything so prestigious!!!!

Its just missed opportunity after missed opportunity as has been said on here before.
She should seriously consider sacking Carrie and with the money she is paying her, the manager will take in commission/fees etc - same difference, but will result in her being much more successful with much higher profile brands and work, ....but she will never do that as she is too greedy.
I don't consider Longines a small watch brand though?
it annoys the FUCK out of me that she worked with them cos I was looking at one of their watches to wear for every day. Not to sound like a total asshole like Lidl, but I don't like wearing my Rolex watch every day (i sometimes even feel like it attracts the wrong kind of attention at my job...) and I was looking at a particular Longines that was more inconspicuous for every day and now that she's done an ad for them i'm just like NOPE, NOPE, NOPE. Full disclosure: i love watches and watch-making, I admire the history, mechanics and workmanship that goes into making a proper watch, so it really bugs me when an ignoramus like Lie-dia, who knows nothing about anything, just gets to click her grubby, fake tan smeared witch fingers and gets one. and just the fact that she brags about wearing the ugliest Cartier watch, just goes to prove how much she doesn't know anything about watch craftsmanship. Cartier doesn't make great watches (i know some people disagree), they are a jewellery brand; for her everything is about the BRAND, never about the craft.
Now I need to find another quality watch maker that's around that price range. FUCK YOU LYDIA
I used to get the same looks at work, especially because mine is the 16610 LV anniversary special edition Rolex. I recommend going for an Omega (same price point as Rolex) or a Tag Heuer (also pretty good quality, but less than half the price).

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1381
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:42 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by Persephone_moon » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:11 am

Honeybee745 wrote:
Persephone_moon wrote:
Blueyes669 wrote:so i scanned through the vlog, but at the start did she actually say that she saw the watch she really wanted at the airport but was literally going to wait to have it given to her as well as being paid (i assume paid due to the 'partnership' stuff on her insta posts).

No other mention of the watch or its features in the video as they were obviously not paying her, so why mention anything about a product that you luurrrrvvvveee so much.
Goes to show that she does the bare min and only does/promotes an item when only being paid. Anything outside of that, can just sod off.

Thats definitely the way to build up a brand relationship considering Longines are just a small watch brand that couldnt afford to sponsor the whole common wealth games or anything so prestigious!!!!

Its just missed opportunity after missed opportunity as has been said on here before.
She should seriously consider sacking Carrie and with the money she is paying her, the manager will take in commission/fees etc - same difference, but will result in her being much more successful with much higher profile brands and work, ....but she will never do that as she is too greedy.
I don't consider Longines a small watch brand though?
it annoys the FUCK out of me that she worked with them cos I was looking at one of their watches to wear for every day. Not to sound like a total asshole like Lidl, but I don't like wearing my Rolex watch every day (i sometimes even feel like it attracts the wrong kind of attention at my job...) and I was looking at a particular Longines that was more inconspicuous for every day and now that she's done an ad for them i'm just like NOPE, NOPE, NOPE. Full disclosure: i love watches and watch-making, I admire the history, mechanics and workmanship that goes into making a proper watch, so it really bugs me when an ignoramus like Lie-dia, who knows nothing about anything, just gets to click her grubby, fake tan smeared witch fingers and gets one. and just the fact that she brags about wearing the ugliest Cartier watch, just goes to prove how much she doesn't know anything about watch craftsmanship. Cartier doesn't make great watches (i know some people disagree), they are a jewellery brand; for her everything is about the BRAND, never about the craft.
Now I need to find another quality watch maker that's around that price range. FUCK YOU LYDIA
I used to get the same looks at work, especially because mine is the 16610 LV anniversary special edition Rolex. I recommend going for an Omega (same price point as Rolex) or a Tag Heuer (also pretty good quality, but less than half the price).
Oh nice watch!! And thanks for the info, I appreciate it! I’m so picky with watches though, I only like Roman numbers on my dials :p
Wish I had the money for a Patek Philippe ImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

User avatar
SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1773
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:23 am
Has thanked: 354 times
Been thanked: 698 times

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by SillySausage » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:14 am

Persephone_moon wrote:I’m so picky with watches though, I only like Roman numbers on my dials :p
I highly recommend Ebel http://www.ebel.com/us/en/womens-designs.html Plus you will rarely run into anyone with the same watch

Locked

Return to “Lydia Millen”