Bratspyn Ovard - Part 17

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bratspyn Ovard - Part 17

Post by Lipstickqueen »

Pinkngreentv wrote:
Lipstickqueen wrote:Can we please stay on topic? Different cultures have different social norms when it comes to this stuff.
This is true, hence why we are corresponding and exchanging ideas on an international discussion board to discuss those different cultures and different social norms on a platform where we can discuss public brand ambassadors and self proclaimed “gurus” as the very definition of what this board was created for... to DISCUSS a wide variety of topics as pertains to the “guru” this thread is about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sure, but your last post had nothing to do with Aspyn. I don't want to read about your definition of slut shaming. Just move on.

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by side_eye »

Pinkngreentv wrote:
Lipstickqueen wrote:Can we please stay on topic? Different cultures have different social norms when it comes to this stuff.
This is true, hence why we are corresponding and exchanging ideas on an international discussion board to discuss those different cultures and different social norms on a platform where we can discuss public brand ambassadors and self proclaimed “gurus” as the very definition of what this board was created for... to DISCUSS a wide variety of topics as pertains to the “guru” this thread is about.

What are you trying to accomplish though?? What's the point in debating societal norms when it comes to these things, so you can say Aspyn is or isn't a slut by your standards? That she should feel bad for what she's done and the way she acts now? It doesn't sound like you really want to "discuss" anything based on your post, it sounds more like you have very strong feelings about what a "morally driven family" and proper "young ladies" should and shouldn't do, which whatever, you're entitled to your own opinion, but this discussion is moving away from Aspyn as she is now and what's currently going on with her & Parker.

If you really want to discuss this further, then just PM the user you want to talk about this with. It doesn't seem like anyone else really wants to hash this out.

Pinkngreentv
Informer
Informer

Bratspyn Ovard - Part 17

Post by Pinkngreentv »

Lipstickqueen wrote:
Pinkngreentv wrote:

sure, but your last post had nothing to do with Aspyn. I don't want to read about your definition of slut shaming. Just move on.
... um ma’am .. this is a PUBLIC DISCUSSION board. Did I say anything about what you consider a THOT and what you consider a slut and if they should be ashamed? No I did not. If you don’t want to see what someone else writes then block me or skip all of my posts. Those are your eyes. YOU control them. These are MY words and MY thoughts and I control them... so please do .. move on. My sentiments exactly.

Pinkngreentv
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinkngreentv »

side_eye wrote:
Pinkngreentv wrote:

What are you trying to accomplish though?? What's the point in debating societal norms when it comes to these things

If you really want to discuss this further, then just PM the user you want to talk about this with. It doesn't seem like anyone else really wants to hash this out.

Thank you for commenting, however, this is not a ”debate” but an open forum for discussion. I will not PM anyone because I’m not here for a personal conversation but an open discussion. If you PM me I will not respond just as I hope you won’t respond to me. Again, you are making it about ME and YOU. This is not a discussion board for us, this is to discuss the issues around the “GURU” this discussion board is meant for.

Pinkngreentv
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinkngreentv »

How to block someone so you do not see their responses and threads:

Click their name > click the three dots in the top right corner> click “block user”

LilyPie
Debater
Debater

Post by LilyPie »

I don't get what the big deal is. People can discuss what they want to discuss because it's about said YouTuber. And other people shouldn't try force them to go to pm if they don't want to. You can't control the forum, it's for everyone. If you don't like what's being discussed just wait until the topic changes which happens fairly quickly anyways.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

heybabeee
Learner
Learner

Post by heybabeee »

god aspyn isn't even a slut she's been with the same guy since high school... even if she'd been with 50 different guys it shouldn't matter, enough shaming women for their sexuality

Post by Guest »

Stop bickering.

Stay on topic. Foe the people’s posts you don’t want to read. Or take your argument to PM.

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

Ew look at the ad I just got

keyraeee
Debater
Debater

Post by keyraeee »

Noooo nope. I can’t see Aspyn as a parent at all. She has the mentality of a child still.

Also, her diet is terrible (from what she shows on the vlogs). What is that poor baby going to eat? Potatoes and acai bowls?

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

Melroselove wrote:Image

I read that ad three times over and it still doesn’t make sense. What does one have to do with another and the second sentence isn’t syntactically correct

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

Melroselove wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... cb46d7.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180623</span><span>/</span><span>5e709eacf36d6a10e3f01f16e7cb46d7</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

That is just embarrassing for Olay. I'm certain that Aspyn wrote that nonsensical sentence, but did Olay not proofread?

PinkOceanWhale
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkOceanWhale »

Jcrewing wrote:I just wasted 11 minutes of my life watching her “24 hours being pregnant” video.. I knew she was dumb but my goodness... I’m so afraid of her and Parker reproducing. She was shocked that the baby seat was $330... Come on, this is for your baby’s safety. Don’t buy the cheapest one you can find at Walmart. I don’t think the girl realizes that a box of diapers cost $40 (at Costco and that’s warehouse price). But I bet she’s gonna get a lot of stuff gifted to her. :(
That was the part that stuck out the most during that video and was sort of echoed through the whole video. Aspyn "hears" about what happens when your pregnant/have a baby then gets shocked when it turns out to be true. You would think these two would have something close to a budget with all the purchasing of big things like houses and furniture. But with a baby it goes beyond just paying a ton of money, you have to put the baby before yourself, and these two are too self absorbed to even comprehend that. They honestly will prob be those people who bring their baby to a 11:00 pm movie because they couldn't find anyone to take care of the baby.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

PinkOceanWhale wrote:
Jcrewing wrote:I just wasted 11 minutes of my life watching her “24 hours being pregnant” video.. I knew she was dumb but my goodness... I’m so afraid of her and Parker reproducing. She was shocked that the baby seat was $330... Come on, this is for your baby’s safety. Don’t buy the cheapest one you can find at Walmart. I don’t think the girl realizes that a box of diapers cost $40 (at Costco and that’s warehouse price). But I bet she’s gonna get a lot of stuff gifted to her. :(
That was the part that stuck out the most during that video and was sort of echoed through the whole video. Aspyn "hears" about what happens when your pregnant/have a baby then gets shocked when it turns out to be true. You would think these two would have something close to a budget with all the purchasing of big things like houses and furniture. But with a baby it goes beyond just paying a ton of money, you have to put the baby before yourself, and these two are too self absorbed to even comprehend that. They honestly will prob be those people who bring their baby to a 11:00 pm movie because they couldn't find anyone to take care of the baby.
No, they’d be the type of parent to bring their baby to the movies and will be mad when people look annoyed with the baby cries. I can imagine Aspyn saying, “It’s a baby, they cry!” Don’t think she’s ready to have to leave places abruptly cause the baby needs to feed, change their diaper, or is sleepy.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

PinkOceanWhale wrote:
No, they’d be the type of parent to bring their baby to the movies and will be mad when people look annoyed with the baby cries. I can imagine Aspyn saying, “It’s a baby, they cry!” Don’t think she’s ready to have to leave places abruptly cause the baby needs to feed, change their diaper, or is sleepy.

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

Orangealert wrote:
Melroselove wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... cb46d7.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180623</span><span>/</span><span>5e709eacf36d6a10e3f01f16e7cb46d7</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I read that ad three times over and it still doesn’t make sense. What does one have to do with another and the second sentence isn’t syntactically correct

I'm shock she didn't describe it as cute.

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

Purplepandas
Talker
Talker

Post by Purplepandas »

I swear Aspyn says literally (while using it incorrectly) almost as much as she says "cute".

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

Should we talk about the fact that Aspyn claims she's vegetarian/vegan but ate chicken in the last video on Parker's channel? :tu: :tu: :tu:

Her last Q&A video was plain and boring, nothing deep, only facts, a 8 years old girl could have done the same.

carcino
Learner
Learner

Post by carcino »

Let's not forget that she stole the bathtub photo idea from someone else on instagram.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”