Bratspyn Ovard - Part 17

FunLizzie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratspyn Ovard - Part 17

Post by FunLizzie »

I propose Lazy A$$pyn Ovard! (Thanks for remembering mine FrecklesMcGhee!)
English isn't my first language.

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

willvlog4attention wrote:
Miao wrote:Why was she so rude about Trey moving out and how they got they house for themselves
She did something like this in a vlog where she talked about how Trey was graduating and moving.. she was saying that she's so excited to have the house to herself or something (I don't feel like going back and finding exactly what she said). I remember it rubbing me wrong when I heard it. It's fine to be happy to have your privacy back, but not cool to gloat all over the internet where hundreds of thousands of people will see. Imagine how Trey feels to know his sister didn't really want him there. My MIL lived with my husband and I for 9 months and when she moved out I was SO happy. But I would never have said that to her or even anyone other than my husband. Aspyn has ZERO tact.

Yeah that is so sad that she treats him like that. I’m 23 and my little brother is 18 so basically the same as Aspyn and Trey, and I have been counting down the days until my brother comes to live with me for the summer. It’s just sad because the three of the siblings seem close and then aspyn is just this mega bitch who comes around to say mean shit and remind them that she’s the rich boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daniieeela21
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by daniieeela21 »

I'm wondering about how well or bad the pallete did in terms of money, i know that i was sold out in almost every Ulta, but maybe that happens because they bring little amounts of stock to every store.
If you do a search in youtube about reviews of the pallete, the only results that come up are from smallish youtubers, not even the "Tarte white girls" have done reviews about it. Maybe Aspyn is so insufferable that nobody wants to help her with promotion hahaha

marynicole
Informer
Informer

Post by marynicole »

daniieeela21 wrote:I'm wondering about how well or bad the pallete did in terms of money, i know that i was sold out in almost every Ulta, but maybe that happens because they bring little amounts of stock to every store.
If you do a search in youtube about reviews of the pallete, the only results that come up are from smallish youtubers, not even the "Tarte white girls" have done reviews about it. Maybe Aspyn is so insufferable that nobody wants to help her with promotion hahaha
Yeah I haven't seen much talk about it at all really. The only reason I know so much about it is because of this thread lol

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Post by Personperson123 »

I feel like she brings up the fact that Parker wanted to be with her for so much longer than she wanted to be with him. Like, ok we get it. It almost seems like she resents ending up with him because I swear she's told this story 3,0000 times. IDK HOW I would feel if my SO constantly brought that up

daniieeela21
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by daniieeela21 »

Personperson123 wrote:I feel like she brings up the fact that Parker wanted to be with her for so much longer than she wanted to be with him. Like, ok we get it. It almost seems like she resents ending up with him because I swear she's told this story 3,0000 times. IDK HOW I would feel if my SO constantly brought that up
I think Aspyn does that because she is well aware that Parker is more "ugly" than her, and for that reason he must be so grateful to the Lord that a girl like her settled up for a boy like him.
Is like a way of saying "don't forget that i choose you and i can dumped you in any time ". Sick in my opinion and extremelly toxic :o

Pinkngreentv
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinkngreentv »

Latest video summary: Parker’s birthday he is 23. Aspyn consistently brings up how old parker is she says he is “soooo ooollldddduhhh like an old maaannnuuuhhhh” over and over and over and over

Aspyn then brings up how she used to be so rude and she is not rude like that anymore (insert rolling eyes here until they fall out of my head)

Aspyn then brings up how she wanted to give parker a birthday gift in high school saying she doesn’t want to be “makeout buddies” anymore (side note: ummm wasn’t he Mormon? Could he actually make out and be going on these mission trips and stuff or was he pretending or did aspyn make him change his mind? What does his family think of that?!)

Next aspyn brings up how she did not like parker “like that” but he was IN LOVE with her and would do anything for her even though she didn’t like him like that (then she laughs about it while parker is stoic)

Aspyn got him a gift but it’s not there yet (lol last minute)

Parker goes to play golf with his dad and brother. Aspyn makes him burnt breakfast (only for Instagram of course and to get fan girls) then he had a small get together at his house in their newly “barely” finished backyard.

Aspyn gives herself a high five and pat on the back for doing a good job (not).

Cue the tween comments ; omg goals. Omg aspyn is amazing!! Omg we love you

evr96
Informer
Informer

Post by evr96 »

IT’S PARKERS BIRTHDAY AND HE IS SO BLESSED TO BE WITH ME BECAUSE I’M SOOOOO PRETTY AND RICH

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

evr96
Informer
Informer

Post by evr96 »

Jokes aside, when I watch other married YouTube couples, most girls say something along the lines of “my husband is so handsome” every once in a while and vice versa. Aspyn and Parker never compliment each other on anything and aspyn only thinks Parker is “sooooo cuuuute” like he’s her fucking dog. Well I guess he kinda is... in the thumbnail of his birthday vlog they give each other a kiss and her lips look like they’re trying to get her face as far away from his as possible. Again, like kissing a dog or something

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

Pinkngreentv wrote:Latest video summary: Parker’s birthday he is 23. Aspyn consistently brings up how old parker is she says he is “soooo ooollldddduhhh like an old maaannnuuuhhhh” over and over and over and over

Next aspyn brings up how she did not like parker “like that” but he was IN LOVE with her and would do anything for her even though she didn’t like him like that (then she laughs about it while parker is stoic)
It's so annoying how she can't just let things go.

The old man joke is funny when you're 16. Not 23. She isn't that much younger than him!

They have been married for over TWO YEARS and she still brings up how he liked her way before she liked him. Get over it. If you still think that is relevant or funny, you should not be married.

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

evr96 wrote:Jokes aside, when I watch other married YouTube couples, most girls say something along the lines of “my husband is so handsome” every once in a while and vice versa. Aspyn and Parker never compliment each other on anything and aspyn only thinks Parker is “sooooo cuuuute” like he’s her fucking dog. Well I guess he kinda is... in the thumbnail of his birthday vlog they give each other a kiss and her lips look like they’re trying to get her face as far away from his as possible. Again, like kissing a dog or something

^ This.

Wth is that kiss? :roll:

janelle-95
Informer
Informer

Post by janelle-95 »

I cringe every time she talks about how they were “makeout buddies”

try_hard
Learner
Learner

Post by try_hard »

daniieeela21 wrote:
Personperson123 wrote:I feel like she brings up the fact that Parker wanted to be with her for so much longer than she wanted to be with him. Like, ok we get it. It almost seems like she resents ending up with him because I swear she's told this story 3,0000 times. IDK HOW I would feel if my SO constantly brought that up
I think Aspyn does that because she is well aware that Parker is more "ugly" than her, and for that reason he must be so grateful to the Lord that a girl like her settled up for a boy like him.
Is like a way of saying "don't forget that i choose you and i can dumped you in any time ". Sick in my opinion and extremelly toxic :o
So much all of this. It gets very, very, very old that Aspyn thinks she saved him from a terribly pedestrian life & overtly implies that Parker should count his lucky stars every day for his life/lifestyle. I think Parker would have been much happier working at his pest control job, going to college, pursuing whatever field he was interested in & marrying someone who was more pure of heart & more adventurous than Aspyn. It's really not too late for him to still do any or all of this. I used to feel bad for him but he did make (& chooses to stay) in his own bed.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

janelle-95 wrote:I cringe every time she talks about how they were “makeout buddies”

Me too. I think she’s trying to sound cool, but she’s doing the opposite lol

Hoe4Christmas
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoe4Christmas »

i can’t believe they think 23 is old. um no.

they talk about the presents she got for him. i don’t think she ever does kind acts like breakfast in bed, etc. it’s always an actual thing which imo requires less thought and effort.

i can’t believe they didn’t finish their back yard until like 3 years after they moved in. the just sit on their asses so there’s no excuse

the way they talked about playing games and hanging with friends shows their age and that they are two people who own a house and have no idea how to adult

makeout buddies is such a dumb term. it sounds so childish. jeez.

the way aspyn cut that cheese was scary. she had no control dangling it in the air and holding the knife that way. she probably carries and passes scissors the wrong way too

girlactik88
Debater
Debater

Post by girlactik88 »

I used to watch Aspyn back in the day. I always gave her the benefit of the doubt for being young and growing up on camera and blah blah blah. But watching her pack soy sauce to Japan made it a done deal. I cannot express how much of a face palm this is and how stupid and uncultured and clueless she sounds. I can’t believe people eat this up.

keyraeee
Debater
Debater

Post by keyraeee »

I cant believe aspyn said she was afraid to go to japan before. What a weird thing to say. Isnt she friends with mia stammer? Mia goes to japan all the time, i wonder what she thinks about aspyn’s dumb ass self.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

Hoe4Christmas wrote:i can’t believe they think 23 is old. um no.

they talk about the presents she got for him. i don’t think she ever does kind acts like breakfast in bed, etc. it’s always an actual thing which imo requires less thought and effort.

i can’t believe they didn’t finish their back yard until like 3 years after they moved in. the just sit on their asses so there’s no excuse

the way they talked about playing games and hanging with friends shows their age and that they are two people who own a house and have no idea how to adult

the way aspyn cut that cheese was scary. she had no control dangling it in the air and holding the knife that way. she probably carries and passes scissors the wrong way too

How in the world does talking about hanging out with friends playing games show their age? I didn’t know there was an age cap on that :roll:

Them not finishing their backyard really just showcases how their house is just another possession to them. I mean buying a house if you can afford it is still smarter than renting, but if you’re not going to take pride in customizing it, then why not buy an older finished house?

heybabeee
Learner
Learner

Post by heybabeee »

kaysagossiper wrote:
Hoe4Christmas wrote:i can’t believe they think 23 is old. um no.

How in the world does talking about hanging out with friends playing games show their age? I didn’t know there was an age cap on that :roll:

Them not finishing their backyard really just showcases how their house is just another possession to them. I mean buying a house if you can afford it is still smarter than renting, but if you’re not going to take pride in customizing it, then why not buy an older finished house?
Also of course 23 isn't old in the grand scheme of things, but to just be turning 23 of course it feels old! like gd it feels old when you turn 13 and you're finally a teenager lol. And really, why are we talking about the way she passes scissors, I mean come on. I'm not saying I love Aspyn or anything but people are reallyyy reaching for things to criticize her for :roll:

cowrug
Debater
Debater

Post by cowrug »

Szaman wrote:in her last video on the main channel she said "cute" 19 times. so, if I'm not mistaken, it's one "cute" every 26 seconds?
if I knew anything about editing videos, I would dedicate entire yt channel to her saying "cute"
sup guys I did it
I edited every time aspyn said "cute" starting with her engagement videos
if anyone wants to count how many times she says "cute" that'd be helpful but it's 20 minutes long lol even though I edited it so precisely
here's the link:
[youtube][/youtube]

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”