AspynWorkaholicOvard - Part 12

EllaClaire
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AspynWorkaholicOvard - Part 12

Post by EllaClaire »

I hate how fake she is! Everything she does is in her routine videos is so staged and basic and she always messes up her DIYs which really bothers me! Like she can't even put up one professional video! she's just lazy and sloppy.

Oh and her house :o :? i can't believe how messy and dirty she is!!

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

tinybubblesxx wrote:First of all, you know how Asp was saying how expensive it was to fly to Greece? My finacee and I are (well, him more so) OBSESSED with finding cheap flights, so I was went to all our cheap flight finding tools, and um.... she was not looking at the right Greece airport.
People were asking for a travel tips video. Her first tip should be "picking the wrong airport" to trick your followers into thinking you're smart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

Here's an idea on how to save money while travelling Aspyn. If you're planning to go to Greece and Italy within the space of a month, GO IN THE SAME TRIP.

Talyylouisee
Informer
Informer

Post by Talyylouisee »

Awww round of applause for aspyn! She discovered this incredible thing called actually researching before going on trips. I mean it's a skill most of us have by common sense as well as not earning bucketloads that we believe we can just throw away on double orders of clothes etc but we will let that slide.

Also have to laugh at how she talked about how she asked on twitter about the weather in Greece at this time of year and got so many responses about it being cold. So now she's going to ask on YouTube and hope for a different result?!?!??? Like no? Your little tween followers telling you "oh even though it's winter there i bet the weather will be nice for you!!" Won't actually change the weather aspyn. That's not how it works.

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

If people are asking Aspyn for advice on anything, they're even dumber than she is :rofl:

I honestly enjoy watching her because it's like watching a trainwreck in slow motion.

truu
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by truu »

aspynhoevard wrote:Does anyone else get annoyed that she's ALWAYS watching (or playing in the background) "Friends" ?? It's a great show and I've binged watched it but she's been binging it for SO LONG and it's always playing in the background.
I'm one of those people who do that. They're always repeating episodes in England so it's great background noise :lol: especially when nothing good is on.

I will say the screenshots from her private twitter taking the piss out of her subscriber/followers didn't really shock me (even her poor customer service). I did notice a while back when replying to comments on YouTube, she would come off really snappy and maybe even a little bitchy for something completely unwarranted.

Offtopic: I'm new to this thread and just wanted to say hi, I think I've "thanked" a couple of posts on here so don't mind me if I randomly jump in to the conversation. I've lurked on and off for years but never bothered to sign up.

raecherrios
Learner
Learner

Post by raecherrios »

I haven't checked up on Aspyn and Parker in a solid month or so, but today I decided to watch a few vlogs because what the heck. When did they start doing sponsored vlogs? I find that sooo annoying, and I normally don't care if a video is sponsored or not. First of all, they make enough money as it is, is it really necessary to have sponsored vlogs? If anything, put them in a main channel video at least. Two of the videos I watched were sponsored by makeup companies, and she hardly even wears makeup. Is she really the right person to sponsor? I just don't understand why the hell anyone would make their vlogs sponsored. Nobody wants to see an ad within something like that.

soul_in_an_earthsuit
Debater
Debater

Post by soul_in_an_earthsuit »

she opened her benefit sponsorship box a day before the deal ended...really great brand embassador aspyn -_- she just REALLY doesnt care. Also she sounded SO bratty when that random guy popped in the background of her vlog and smiled with a thumbs up. she was like: " hi -_-" in a really rude and annoyed voice. also she got soo annoyed when eevie was jumping on her and she was screaming and seemed SO scared of the dog. it's a puppy and she's just playing...calm down. How the heck does she expect to get a dog?! And she wants a french bulldog. Those slober all over the place...how the heck is she going to be ok with the dogs slobber everywhere?! LOL im gunna laugh so hard.

nugget

Post by nugget »

raecherrios wrote:I haven't checked up on Aspyn and Parker in a solid month or so, but today I decided to watch a few vlogs because what the heck. When did they start doing sponsored vlogs? I find that sooo annoying, and I normally don't care if a video is sponsored or not. First of all, they make enough money as it is, is it really necessary to have sponsored vlogs? If anything, put them in a main channel video at least. Two of the videos I watched were sponsored by makeup companies, and she hardly even wears makeup. Is she really the right person to sponsor? I just don't understand why the hell anyone would make their vlogs sponsored. Nobody wants to see an ad within something like that.
she's been doing sponsered vlogs forever, maybe just not as obvious as the sephora one but she's definitely been doing it. i remember even back a year ago when they moved into their house, they filmed unpacking their matress because it was sponsored, they didn't pay for it. she's also done several videos for clinique and even curology. lots of her hauls are also sponsored, sometimes she doesn't even know what's in her packages because companies (like lulus) just sents her stuff that she then has to show/wear/mention on camera. most of her travels have been sponsored (like their entire india trip, they only stayed with a certain hotel chain they kept mentioning and thanking).
basically pretty much of all their vlogs are always sponsored in some way and have always been. i also think it's a pretty significant portion of their income, so that's why they keep doing it.

goudaforyou
Informer
Informer

Post by goudaforyou »

Can her (and Parker) not talk while they chew. They have no table manners.

Parker's long gazes off to the side while she rambles on camera is so funny but is also how I feel watching.

When she said she made the tree pink and floral this year, LOL

Talyylouisee
Informer
Informer

Post by Talyylouisee »

I'm kinda laughing cause I just watched OKbabys vlog and I honestly had no idea Parker was even with them until I watched a+p's vlog ... (almost as if they are trying to not have too much public association with them hahaha!)

aspynhoevard
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aspynhoevard »

truu wrote:
aspynhoevard wrote:Does anyone else get annoyed that she's ALWAYS watching (or playing in the background) "Friends" ?? It's a great show and I've binged watched it but she's been binging it for SO LONG and it's always playing in the background.
I'm one of those people who do that. They're always repeating episodes in England so it's great background noise :lol: especially when nothing good is on.

I will say the screenshots from her private twitter taking the piss out of her subscriber/followers didn't really shock me (even her poor customer service). I did notice a while back when replying to comments on YouTube, she would come off really snappy and maybe even a little bitchy for something completely unwarranted.

Offtopic: I'm new to this thread and just wanted to say hi, I think I've "thanked" a couple of posts on here so don't mind me if I randomly jump in to the conversation. I've lurked on and off for years but never bothered to sign up.
Omg someone replied to my post! HI! :) I get what you mean that it's good background noise, "Friends" used to be my choice of background noise too, but she's been watching "Friends" since she got her nose job! That was like a year (or two?) ago. Idk maybe it's just me but my eyes just instantly goes to the TV whenever its in the background.

Hellohiyesitsmee
Debater
Debater

Post by Hellohiyesitsmee »

Talyylouisee wrote:I'm kinda laughing cause I just watched OKbabys vlog and I honestly had no idea Parker was even with them until I watched a+p's vlog ... (almost as if they are trying to not have too much public association with them hahaha!)

The Vlog that OKBaby uploaded is from when just Khoa and Oscar went snowboarding. They went again with Parker the next day, and that vlog hasn't been uploaded yet.

Hellohiyesitsmee
Debater
Debater

Talyylouisee wrote:I'm kinda laughing cause I just watched OKbabys vlog and I honestly had no idea Parker was even with them until I watched a+p's vlog ... (almost as if they are trying to not have too much public association with them hahaha!)

The Vlog that OKBaby uploaded is from when just Khoa and Oscar went snowboarding. They went again with Parker on a different day, and that vlog hasn't been uploaded yet.

Hellohiyesitsmee
Debater
Debater

The Vlog that OKBaby uploaded is from when just Khoa and Oscar went snowboarding. They went again with Parker on a different day, and that vlog hasn't been uploaded yet.

Hellohiyesitsmee
Debater
Debater

Why do my posts keep uploading multiple times???

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

Aspyn "I Love Dogs (unless its a fluffy puppy that weighs 15lbs)" Ovard

mmbrake28
Talker
Talker

Post by mmbrake28 »

Omg......in her newest vlog with her siblings, WHY does she play that "Jingle Bells" instrumental on repeat in the background?!?! It's so loud and distracting, I literally had to click out of the video because it was giving me such a headache.

laura__rosemarie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laura__rosemarie »

I just looked at the link for the "ugly dress I hate" and she changed it

foxyloxy
Talker
Talker