AspynNoseBest - Aspyn Ovard - Part 9

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AspynNoseBest - Aspyn Ovard - Part 9

Post by abigail »

aspynferrissecrets wrote:This may not ruin her career, but I am getting a LOT of people requesting the Instagram I made
Good please accept them all. At least some people know the truth

vAnEsSa14
Informer
Informer

Post by vAnEsSa14 »

I know this may not ruin her career but I at least hope that people like Ellie and Amber see she is toxic.
They are both very devout Mormons.. I don't know this Hailey girl but I will go with you guys are saying.. I can't even imagine WHY she idolizes them..
Is it possibly because of their cute kids?
I also hope that companies stop paying for her and Parker to have free trips... They are just using the company. They barely show any of their products... They just want the free vacation to sit around in their room, go outside for goals photos, and for the room service.

Plumcot
Talker
Talker

Post by Plumcot »

aspynferrissecrets wrote:This may not ruin her career, but I am getting a LOT of people requesting the Instagram I made
So I would like to follow your Instagram but I can't comment on her picture because she blocked me ages ago... Haha

yougottaregatta
Informer
Informer

Post by yougottaregatta »

vAnEsSa14 wrote:I know this may not ruin her career but I at least hope that people like Ellie and Amber see she is toxic.
They are both very devout Mormons.. I don't know this Hailey girl but I will go with you guys are saying.. I can't even imagine WHY she idolizes them..
Is it possibly because of their cute kids?
I also hope that companies stop paying for her and Parker to have free trips... They are just using the company. They barely show any of their products... They just want the free vacation to sit around in their room, go outside for goals photos, and for the room service.
Hailey and her British husband Brad basically have the Pinterest #GOALZ life Aspyn craves. They travel to exotic places, they're cinematographers, they have a cute little blonde baby girl, the list goes on and on. But by watching her videos, it's clear that Hailey is truly a kind, genuine person who travels because she loves it, not because it's free or will make her look like #goals.

amye1228
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amye1228 »

abigail wrote:
amye1228 wrote:her twitter isn't showing up anymore, must've changed it again. She has to be reading this
It's booboolover415 now hi aspyn!!!!! :FU:
yeah i know she has that twitter, but she also has her original one where she has over 5,000 tweets. she has two private twitters now

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

amye1228 wrote:
abigail wrote:
amye1228 wrote:her twitter isn't showing up anymore, must've changed it again. She has to be reading this
It's booboolover415 now hi aspyn!!!!! :FU:
yeah i know she has that twitter, but she also has her original one where she has over 5,000 tweets. she has two private twitters now
lmao did she not learn her lesson yesterday

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

Hey guys. I have't been on here in a while, I've been trying to cut myself off from this site because it's so addicting. But someone on a former confession account I follow on Tumblr mentioned that her private twitter got leaked on here, and curiosity led me here.

I'm feeling a lot of things. As a happy member of the LDS church, I was quite offended by those tweets. I do admit the messages she sent begging to take the accounts down appealed to me a bit; I mean there's no way to be sure she's not faking, but I can see her point. A couple years ago, I vented one minor thing on Tumblr ("This really nice girl in my youth group is unintentionally doing things that make me upset and I might talk to her about it. I know she's not doing it on purpose cuz she's so nice, I'm just really upset") and the backlash I got from that was unbelievable. So I can imagine what's going on with Aspyn, who has actually said some quite disturbing things. I don't have much sympathy for her about the "YouTube is a really stressful job" comment, as someone who worked retail 7.5 hours a day for the better part of the week for just above minimum wage, and had multiple stress-induced mental breakdowns the week before I quit to go back to school. I honestly have so much respect for the people who work retail full time, or anything full-time, really. As far as being obsessed with Amber, I have to admit, if my favorite YouTuber gave me her phone number and followed my account/liked my pictures, I would probably be posting about that as well. Maybe not as frequently as Aspyn does, but it would certainly be exciting.

Here's my prayer for her. I hope she does lose sponsorships, fans, etc, and have people stop looking at her as sweet and innocent. I hope the LDS women she idolizes don't show as much support for her, particularly Amber. I hope maybe they try to educate her, even, but maybe that's just my enthusiasm for the church showing through. But I also hope she learns from this. I hope she starts appreciating the free things she gets, starts taking advantage of her opportunities. I hope she sincerely becomes nicer to her fans, and stops posting such disrespectful things. I hope she learns how to manage her money. I hope she has children and learns how to take care of them, even if they're not the kind of #goals children she expects. I hope she and Parker can work together and have a successful marriage. I hope she gets her life together and can be successful, and appreciate it. If her career crashes and burns because of this, as it probably should according to the laws of justice, then I sincerely hope she can get her life back together and learn from her mistakes.

I'm not defending the things she posted. I am absolutely not defending any of the things she posted. I was just as upset by them as most of you. I just don't want her to be stuck at rock bottom for the rest of her life because of them. I'm sure most of you don't want that, either; I'm not trying to say anyone does want that and I'm the noble person disagreeing (I've been reading this thread for an hour, and up until a few weeks ago had it bookmarked so I could check it multiple times a day/as part of my daily internet routine, I'm clearly no better than anyone else on here). I'm simply stating my thoughts and I'm sure I'm not the only one on this thread who feels this way.

amye1228
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amye1228 »

Offtopic: I can't quite remember if we've talked about this before, but have you seen Parker's tweet which is really old where him and Aspyn are Facetiming and the caption said she wouldn't stop asking for a nipple shot. And he shows her. Is it just me or is that really weird?

yougottaregatta
Informer
Informer

amye1228 wrote:Offtopic: I can't quite remember if we've talked about this before, but have you seen Parker's tweet which is really old where him and Aspyn are Facetiming and the caption said she wouldn't stop asking for a nipple shot. And he shows her. Is it just me or is that really weird?
Oh my gosh, I don't think I was on GG back then but wow, that's weird...now I'm seeing Parker in a whole new light from all this. Who knows what he's really like.

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

Really, I just hope this was the kick in the ass she needed to realize she needs to fix her attitude. People say stupid things all the time, but when you touch on religion, especially the religion of your spouse and all of your friends, it's just like? Where do you draw the line on how you think and what you're saying?

I'm not doubting she feels like shit about this, but it's like? She said these things. There are consequences and I'd have a lot more respect for her if she wasn't trying to be so dismissive about this and was owning up to this, and trying to grow. Everyone has bad days, but not all bad days lead you to spilling out the kind of comments she made on a very regular basis. She's trying to sweep it under the rug and act like it's not happening.

vAnEsSa14
Informer
Informer

Post by vAnEsSa14 »

I think it would be one thing to say she doesn't fully agree with the beliefs of the LDS church but to take it to the level she took it to saying that everyone who is Mormon should delete her and is stupid (or whatever it was that she said) that is a little offensive...
Especially as someone said because her spouses family is Mormon, her dad's side of the family, and her idols.

Roz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Roz »

Girrrrrl. "All these Tweets show the worst side of me.." No, Aspyn. They show the REAL side of you. "I had it hidden in a private Twitter so no one would see and get offended." Oh, so you knew these things were horrible and offensive, you just care now that you've been caught? This is unreal. I mean, we all somewhat assumed this is how she really was, but I didn't think she was this awful.

Maddie237
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Maddie237 »

Did anyone send all of this to any of the companies that sponsor her? Seriously, if they have any integrity of their own they wouldn't continue with her. They need to see that not only is she using them but they don't even deliver anything to the company. Like what did she ever even show from benefit? Like a 2 second clip of the free stuff and an insincere thank you? God, there's people who get less and actually do a full honest and genuine tutorial or review with the products they got and they didn't get a freaking free trip for it. It's bullcrap. These companies are as big of an asshole as Aspyn if they keep working with her.
I think telling her sponsors is really the only way this will affect her, unfortunately.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

I get the impression that she tries to be so open about sex BECAUSE she lives in Utah and thinks she's super cool and "better" than the Mormons around her because of it. Like she'll use the culture to say "it's so common around here to get married this young" and then turn around and trash the religion. Hope this is a reality check for her. Is Parker aware of ANY of this?

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

Maddie237 wrote:Did anyone send all of this to any of the companies that sponsor her? Seriously, if they have any integrity of their own they wouldn't continue with her. They need to see that not only is she using them but they don't even deliver anything to the company. Like what did she ever even show from benefit? Like a 2 second clip of the free stuff and an insincere thank you? God, there's people who get less and actually do a full honest and genuine tutorial or review with the products they got and they didn't get a freaking free trip for it. It's bullcrap. These companies are as big of an asshole as Aspyn if they keep working with her.
I think telling her sponsors is really the only way this will affect her, unfortunately.
If you wanna send it to anyone, send it to her manager.

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

I'm so annoyed with how overly sweet she's trying to be on Twitter today lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

Does anyone know her managers contact info?

gem2011
Learner
Learner

Post by gem2011 »

Melroselove wrote:Does anyone know her managers contact info?

I found this i think she manages all these youtubers she also has an instagram @lisaflip and she follows aspyn as well, perhaps you can start taggin her on the exposoingaspyn account so she can see the kind of girl she represents

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

yougottaregatta
Informer
Informer

[tweet][/tweet]

cats4life
Informer
Informer

Post by cats4life »

Benefit is heavily involved with Aspyn, Benefit was heavily involved with Shani Grimmond when she posted a video with a nazi flag in the background (and other things happened) and people on gg emailed Benefit and Shani got dropped from them. Just some information if you guys wanted to know. Aspyn would probably be dropped from Benefit if they were told about her saying that religion isn't true and stuff and that her saying this (even on her public twitter) wouldn't be a good look for their company.
Last edited by cats4life on Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you get upset/worked up by something said on here, move on. Its the internet, not a dick. Don't take it so hard :tu: :love2:

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”