RETIRED MODERATOR

cheesejustridiculous
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AspynNoseBest - Aspyn Ovard - Part 9

Post by cheesejustridiculous »

Kirstynleighe wrote:I know we are not supposed to diagnose on here. All I want to say is that when your eating habits are so strict that they interfere with your everyday life...that's disordered eating. Picking cheese off pizza because you "aren't eating cheese anymore" or only eating a few strawberries ALL DAY is disordered eating. And being upset and worried that you can't excercise for a few days while on vacation is not a healthy mindset.
Completely agree. It also shows how obsessive and unhealthy her relationship to "healthy" is. If she had walked around all day, like most people do when they travel, she would have exercised naturally, and legitimately be tired - as someone mentioned before. I can't believe her minions are now requesting a "plant-based diet what I eat in a day" video. If she were honest, it'd be a grapefruit in the morning, some rice and undercooked veggies for lunch, and sweet potatoe fries (poorly baked) for dinner. So the "I miss my kitchen because I cook what I like and fries that are healthy" makes me worry that this is really what she thinks. In what world is her diet plant based? No food is healthy in itself, a balanced diet is healthy. If you eat no fat/protein at all, you're basically in a long-term diet/eating disorder situation. Her diet is one of the worst on Youtube. I mean Zoella may eat takeout and pizza all the time, but at least she eats. Aspyn just shows her minions that being "picky" is goals. Where I come from, being picky as a child is a flaw and you stay at the table until you've finished your damn food, and learn to like most foods. Aspyn is an (removed) who shows that eating disorder is #goals because its #plantbased and mostly #vegan. It's one of the huge issues I have with the current Youtube; nothing against veganism, but those lowcalhighcarb fruitivorians aren't promoting sustainable, healthy diets; it's a successful recovery method from (removed), but it should be just a transition towards a healthy, balanced diet. That all of this is #goals, and that Aspyn feels like she can justify her bad habits and eating disorder by being "plant based" and pinning vegan stuff on Pinterest is seriously worrying me about how young teenage girls will grow in their relationship with food. I don't want to live in a world where this is normal. And it pisses me off so bad that popular Youtubers like her actually advertise that.

Mod note:Just a reminder, it's fine to talk about her eating in general terms, but please stay away from labelling or diagnosing things like anorexia, Thanks

Helloitsmeee
Informer
Informer

Post by Helloitsmeee »

This thread name is fantastic!!!

janelle-95
Informer
Informer

Post by janelle-95 »

Wtf lol. Her eyelashes are fake and ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

Well, looks like Parker won. He got his new PICKUP (sorry I am from the upper Midwest. That is not a truck by any means).

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

Kamakazi wrote:Image
She is seriously irritating. Why does she think it's funny to show people how to piss off your SO? Maybe Parker was kidding, but if he was being serious that he doesn't like her toes on the windshield MAYBE she should respect that and not do it.

Also it's super dangerous to be putting your feet up like that in a car anyway. Just dumb.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

Oscarwilde wrote:
Kamakazi wrote:Image
She is seriously irritating. Why does she think it's funny to show people how to piss off your SO? Maybe Parker was kidding, but if he was being serious that he doesn't like her toes on the windshield MAYBE she should respect that and not do it.

Also it's super dangerous to be putting your feet up like that in a car anyway. Just dumb.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Knowing how large the cab of pickups are and how high/far forward the windshield in I can confidently say that there's no way she's wearing a seatbelt or even actually sitting in her seat. She's most likely got herself stretched across the entire cab to be doing that (especially since she's not that tall).

Stupid and incredibly unsafe

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Post by Personperson123 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tuguinha
Talker
Talker

Post by tuguinha »

Also, why would anyone be putting their toes on the windshield?! Seriously disgusting
When I think she can't get any more stupid there she goes doing something worst
Desculpem, english is not my língua materna

lillouiepooie
Learner
Learner

Post by lillouiepooie »

Going back to her eating habits. I do believe she has an unhealthy relationship with food. Remember in a vlog where she tolled Parker 6 grapes, 3 carrots, etc. I believe she was asking for specific numbers because awhile back she pinned a picture of the exact servings of different fruits. That goes to show us that she is very strict and only eats certain serving sizes. If she is eating a "plant based diet" like she said she is shouldn't she be eating way more than one serving size of fruits or carrots?

*hope I made sense*

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

I by no means like Aspyn, buuuut I find it funny Parker made all those rules considering Aspyn bought it. If that was me I'd be like lol well guess who bought it for you?
However I do find it disgusting she puts her nasty feet on the dashboard. Knowing she doesn't shower and would walk through the parade of homes barefoot I would not want them anywhere near the air vents lol

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

:tu: Great thread name!
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

xkiwilava
Informer
Informer

Post by xkiwilava »

shmeeble
Debater
Debater

Post by shmeeble »

:tu:

GetIt02
Informer
Informer

Post by GetIt02 »

lillouiepooie wrote:Going back to her eating habits. I do believe she has an unhealthy relationship with food. Remember in a vlog where she tolled Parker 6 grapes, 3 carrots, etc. I believe she was asking for specific numbers because awhile back she pinned a picture of the exact servings of different fruits. That goes to show us that she is very strict and only eats certain serving sizes. If she is eating a "plant based diet" like she said she is shouldn't she be eating way more than one serving size of fruits or carrots?

*hope I made sense*
Usually if you're eating strictly plant based you need to eat more (then say someone who eats meat or high fat) to hit the amount of calories you should be eating in a day. Especially if you work out, you need to eat more on days you work out. That is if you're trying to maintain weight, which Aspyn is quite small so I'd imagine should would want to maintain not lose.

tysm
Learner
Learner

Post by tysm »

i'd like to see that freelee the banana girl make a video on her eating habits and being "plant based". She's a mean person but i would laugh my ass off over aspyn's minions shitting their pants over the video. no way aspyn can block a video on youtube from everyone.

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

they treat each other like children. i've never seen a married couple address each other in ways like that - giving rules? even if it's a joke or whatever it's still seems so bizarre.

ballix
Informer
Informer

Post by ballix »

cats4life
Informer
Informer

Post by cats4life »

I've been skipping their traveling vlogs because they're actually super uninteresting, like other vloggers show things but these two just do nothing and make it all boring as hell :roll:
If you get upset/worked up by something said on here, move on. Its the internet, not a dick. Don't take it so hard :tu: :love2:

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”