Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard - Part 3

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard - Part 3

Post by Kamakazi »

I wouldn't be surprised if someone bought her a blowjob bib for a wedding gag gift and she posted about it on her twitter... Either way, I personally think they are having sex.

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

This thread is going to keep me sane over the next week :rofl:

Dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by Dalia »

Soo wedding is today I mean tomorrow in America, ugh I really hate her for blocking me on twitter, girls update me on everything 8-)
English is my 17th language.

sofiivf
Learner
Learner

Post by sofiivf »

They are totally sexually active, whoever thinks the opposite is just wrong. These two spend every single minute of the day together, go on vacation together, sleep on the same bed (not that if you sleep in the same bed you had sex) but it's obvious, you can tell right away because Aspyn is basically in bed without a bra on and a tank top that shows everything! I know for a fact that when you feel that comfortable around your SO is because you're sexually active (having sex doesn't just mean penetration, there's oral sex aswell) and I do believe Aspyn conditions it to Parker in order to get him to do wathever she wants

Rosepetals
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosepetals »

Honestly, I think if they weren't having sex then she'd prolly try to make it a thing and be like everyone waits in my town so this is extra special, im so excited to get married so we can do married things *wink wink* or something dumb like that would have come out of her mouth. But i'm sure they would not bring it up if they were doing it all along. he is sorta/kinda/maybe mormon after all.

OR she doesn't care about having sex at all and just wants to be married for the sake of being married. which some girls are like that.

Dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by Dalia »

I am not 100% sure because it is possible to do stuff without actual penetration, but that's just being hypocrite and lying to yourself that you're not actually doing IT. also it is not possible to do other stuff for a long time, you just have to get carried away at one point.
English is my 17th language.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

The @iloveparker415 account is definitely real. I looked up mentions of that account and found some things I think prove it.

Here, the bit about the neighbour.

And this one from this tweet. https://twitter.com/meg_showell/status/ ... 0210453504
I don't think it's a faked text conversation, esp looking at how "Aspyn" writes. It's her style ... not punctuating things properly, etc. And this Meg has been mentioned before. I think they are high school friends.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Post by Personperson123 »

It's defffff her account I've noticed that sometimes on her "main" account she'll post a picture that she thinks is really funny and then like later that same day it'll be her private twitter's new DP. It has to be hers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

At least she showed some appreciation today when she was talking about massage Parker got for her. I'm not Parker's biggest fan at all, but his week of gifts for Aspyn leading up to the wedding is really sweet.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

julia_roberts
Informer
Informer

Post by julia_roberts »

LivingInElysium wrote:
julia_roberts wrote:I don't want to think of Parker having sex with anything.
Did Parker just get yet another break-out? It seems he gets a new break-out every week. The poor guy. Are we still thinking Aspyn will make him wear concealer for the wedding? Whatever photos they get taken will have to be Photoshopped to death.

I wonder if she even knows bridal sizing and regular sizing are different. So she spent $100 at a sketchy website to see if a cheeeeap dress would work? she's so laaaaaame.

They're getting their wedding photos taken on Thursday. "But I don't want you guys to see the dress before the wedding so maybe we won't vlog it." Umm. So she cares more about her viewers seeing the dress before the wedding, but not Parker? WHAT???

Parker bought Aspyn a bouquet with a broken rose? That seems like a bad omen for some reason. It was the only bouquet? Are there no proper florists in St. George and he picked them up from a grocery store?

"It's gonna be so fun that we get to [learn how to do chores] together." Okay. Just eff off, Aspyn.

OMG they're driving by the house again! God. I would be so annoyed if I was the developer/builders.

They hadn't planned on getting married until summer 2016. So really, what's the friggin rush?? I'm starting to think they started getting too horny and want to be able to boink without parents in the house.

"I'm seeing [food] that I'm gonna want [for our kitchen]." It was all of the frozen, processed food. Good luck with your acne, Parker.

I think she's pregnant.
The joke in their stupid house she made about a nursery? Yeah. lulz, wait until December.
The entire part in the grocery store I don't understand!!! She doesn't have to wait to go grocery shopping? She can literally just go buy food??? I think she thinks being married just means living together full time and shopping at Costco.
I have a five foot Pretty Woman poster on my wall, she is a God.

babybluebunny
Learner
Learner

Post by babybluebunny »

I really wonder if they're going to do a vow exchange of vows they came up with themselves. I'm already imagining her vague vows with limited vocabulary and the word "cute" mentioned in them about 10 times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

^ OMG that would be so so so kee-you-tuh!

ImageImage

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

Guys, we're gonna need a new topic name. Someone suggested HauteBridezilla a while ago, but since the wedding's tomorrow might as well go straight to HauteBabyMama :rofl:

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

iloveparker415 is definitely her real private twitter. The girl Meg who tweets her all the time is from St George too. She even vlogged Aspyn's Bachelorette Party!
[youtube][/youtube]

julia_roberts
Informer
Informer

Post by julia_roberts »

Just saw the part with the blowjob bib.
Ugh I don't want to think of Aspyn and Parker.

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

I'm still so curious to see if she has bridesmaids at her wedding. She hasn't said a thing about it and we all know how few friends she has but it wouldn't be a #goalz wedding with no bridesmaids right??

julia_roberts
Informer
Informer

Post by julia_roberts »

Why do they feel the need to have private accounts? THey're not real celebs, no one is that focused on their lives??. Makes you wonder what they're saying about their followers on there.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

abigail wrote:I'm still so curious to see if she has bridesmaids at her wedding. She hasn't said a thing about it and we all know how few friends she has but it wouldn't be a #goalz wedding with no bridesmaids right??
I think even if she does, it'll just be her sister. When she and Parker went to buy ties, they only bought ones for his dad and brother, IIRC.

ImageImage

Laury12
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Laury12 »

parisienne wrote:iloveparker415 is definitely her real private twitter. The girl Meg who tweets her all the time is from St George too. She even vlogged Aspyn's Bachelorette Party!
[youtube][/youtube]
What it's her Channel?

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

We're at 42 pages, so I made a new topic :)

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?s ... 49&t=22881
RETIRED MODERATOR

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”