Mrs. Pewdiepie and the Tale of the Missing Toe: “Alice pieces will be sold for slightly less” - Part 12

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Re: Mrs. Pewdiepie and the Tale of the Missing Toe: “Alice pieces will be sold for slightly less” - Part 12

Post by Khorasson »

That "Are we ready to get married?" quiz they did made their relationship look worse imho. To be honest, I've been with my partner since my early 20s and in that time my idea on children went from "absolutely yes, several please!" to "no way!" and ended somewhere "probably yes, but not any time soon, I dunno, I don't have it clear" and I guess it's natural that your outlook on this topic changes is not written in stone yet, even when you get married. However, that they haven't talked about it at all, along with the rest of their answers...

The "Was there ever a red flag" was probably my 'favorite' part because I would not take it serious in any way. First, I'm surprised they adressed the topic at all. If there ever were any flags, that's ZERO business of the public. Why would you talk about that in front of millions of people? I think it's quite a severe thing to have an incident/behaviour that makes you doubt you are with the right person and even though they acted like it got 'resolved' in the end, I don't think it's something you shares with others, apart from close friends/family maybe.

And OF COURSE Felix never had a red flag regarding her. I'm mean, could you really imagine him saying something actual negative about Marzia in public and into her face? No way.

Even if both of them had seen several red flags over the time, they would not admit that in front of camera and rightfully though, so I'm surprised they decided to adress the question at all. They should just have skipped it. That she low-key admitted there was a red flag regarding his behaviour once doesn't convince me in the slightest that they answered that question honestly.

(BTW, a few ideas for Felix what looks like a flag covered in blood: her telling private events and making herself the center of attention/victim no matter what; her sharing private messages; her getting a dog sitter job after being unemployed for a long time and then leaving half of the work to her partner (who already had a job); her seeing getting a dog as a priority when they weren't really stable yet...)
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

Kaleko
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mrs. Pewdiepie and the Tale of the Missing Toe: “Alice pieces will be sold for slightly less” - Part 12

Post by Kaleko »

OMG, he really looks like "Kill me pleeeeease" in that picture!

zoom_zoom
Talker
Talker

Post by zoom_zoom »

She's so boring these days. Did anyone see her post 3 days ago on the mai instagram, where she said she was "catching up with work: after spending the weekend in Italy? And then shows her doodling some simple drawing of a Japanese vending machine on her ipad? Great "work" Marzia. From the quality of that illustration it probably took 3 hours at most. It's just ridiculous how she treats her business like a hobby but then keeps calling it 'work'. Her schedule also seems to be completely dictated by herself so I dont know what there is to 'catch up' on. Unless I'm wrong and someone actually commissioned her to illustrate something? In which case tbh I would be disappointed that they would hire someone like her over many talented illustrators.

Anyways, then today she uploaded a thing saying how she is having breakfast while watching some reality show finale lol. Yep, really working hard/catching up I see.

aimzalicious_
Debater
Debater

Post by aimzalicious_ »

Don't worry, Marzia. None of us think you're creative or productive either.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Potbaby
Learner
Learner

Post by Potbaby »

aimzalicious_ wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:26 pm
How DARE the ipad say such a thing, clearly taking dozens of selfies and coming up with the perfect emoji to caption it with on instagram is hard work, and lets not forget that her use of the paint app is only for creating master pieces with.
Artificial intelligence knows nothing about the art of being a creative independent original girl boss CEO.

htttps
Talker
Talker

Post by htttps »

i cant believe we're already at almost 40 pages again, should we start throwing in our name ideas for the next thread??
everything i say is alleged, i dont know anything about anyone

aimzalicious_
Debater
Debater

Post by aimzalicious_ »

htttps wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:14 pm
i cant believe we're already at almost 40 pages again, should we start throwing in our name ideas for the next thread??
She's been so boring recently but I've come up with some ideas from this image posted before:

Mrs Pewdiepie - boring and flavourless soup of a wife

Or how about:

Marzia Kjellberg - will Felix be getting any in 2020?

And my personal favourite...

Princess Marzia - Japanese robbery and e-girl wannabe

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

aimzalicious_ wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:26 pm
By now she has probably received a few hundred messages from people assuring her that she is of course the most creative person they ever met, that from dawn till dusk she is inspiring people, everytime she does or say something creativity sprounts, the iPad could impossibly meassure Marzia's uNiQue creativity, it's everywhere after all.

(You are so right, iPad!)
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

I checked and procreate (what she uses to draw) is listed under Entertainment...but also is Youtube :P Camera and Photos are listed under creativity.

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

aimzalicious_ wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:56 am

Or how about:

:D Love them

I'll throw in "Merchia" as her next name - though right now there isn't much tsuki or MaÌ selling going on, so maybe we should save that one for a time when she picks up on merch selling again.

Other ideas:

"Did you know I'm PewdiePie's waifu?"
(since they are moving to Japan and she's been showing him off to no end recently)

"Luxury messy"
(with her luxury bag collection being cramped into a wardrobe)

"10% of luxury left in Japan"
(as "90% of her luxury items got stolen" :roll: )

and with the latest IG additioN:

"1 minute of creativity per month is all it takes if you are an artist but also Pewdiepie's waifu"

nosyparka
Learner
Learner

Post by nosyparka »

I’m a proponent of using her own words (I suggested to include “Alice pieces will be sold for slightly less” in the last thread) to describe herself so I recommend Marzia “not creative nor productive” Kjellberg.

SmashedCupCake
Informer
Informer

Post by SmashedCupCake »

Merchia-Chan, the girl boss CEO of Japan

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

SmashedCupCake wrote:Merchia-Chan, the girl boss CEO of Japan
That might be a bit on the line of racist ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

"Did you know I'm PewdiePie's waifu?"

I love this one!

SmashedCupCake
Informer
Informer

Post by SmashedCupCake »

onyxmartiz wrote:
SmashedCupCake wrote:Merchia-Chan, the girl boss CEO of Japan
That might be a bit on the line of racist ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Is it? Chan is used by weebs a lot so :P

Post by Guest »

On the recommendation thing on Instagram I saw a picture of her and felix it was some fan account but I just kept looking at the recommendations under those accounts, it’s so weird some have just 20 pictures like they were just started, but I noticed marzia has been doing that tongue sticking out one eye closed pose a lot! But mostly the newer pics. It’s not cute!!! The older the pictures of them the better they look though, less filters and stupid ass faces.

monkey_crazy
Learner
Learner

Post by monkey_crazy »

aimzalicious_ wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:56 am
htttps wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:14 pm
She's been so boring recently but I've come up with some ideas from this image posted before:

Or how about:

"boring and flavourless soup of a wife" 😂😂😂😂 love this

Post by Guest »

I’m surprised her face is almost straight forward looking I’m so used to seeing one side

sepium
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sepium »

Did y’all peep the whiskey references in one of his post-return videos? It sounds like he’s drinking again + he and his ‘waifu’ were apart for a while during his break. Doesn’t seem like a good sign for first year of marriage.

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

Just saw his last video. From this it does sound like it was one of his UK homes! I was skeptical when someone suggested it here, but I believe it now. Anyway...when he does videos like these it really makes me wonder what they talk about in private. I can already see Marzia justifying selling her shit on depop "I am decluttering and getting rid of material possesions I dont use, just like youu!"

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”