Mrs. Pewdiepie and the Tale of the Missing Toe: “Alice pieces will be sold for slightly less” - Part 12

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn
Has thanked: 0

Mrs. Pewdiepie and the Tale of the Missing Toe: “Alice pieces will be sold for slightly less” - Part 12

Post by Weird Vagina »

continue here you all awesome people!
can't even describe how hard it is to choose one from all the great title suggestions you guys come up with, this untalented fake leech doesn't even deserve creative "haters" like you. <3

shaquille_oatmeal
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mrs. Pewdiepie and the Tale of the Missing Toe: “Alice pieces will be sold for slightly less” - Part 12

Post by shaquille_oatmeal »

Following!!! Thanks for the new thread.

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Re: Mrs. Pewdiepie and the Tale of the Missing Toe: “Alice pieces will be sold for slightly less” - Part 12

Post by V0guinglala »

Love the title Thanks @Weird Vagina!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Her post of the pop up shop lol if you paint the decoration purple there’s lumpy space princess again.

aimzalicious_
Debater
Debater

Post by aimzalicious_ »

Great job in combining everyone's thread titles together Weird Vagina!

Looking at the pop up shop pics, someone please rip that god awful waistcoat off Felix and burn it.

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul »

:tu:
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

I’m still genuinely surprised that Marzia even consented to do this. What if someone gets an unflattering photo of her forbidden side?!
Seriously though, either Felix coaxed her into this or her self confidence is somewhat improving....but recent ‘evidence’ shows otherwise.

Seeing Marzia’s childish ‘art’ on public display in a shop makes me sick to my stomach. So many deserving artists would kill for this opportunity.

And lol at Felix stating that this was him on his 30th birthday night -

:roll: Don’t worry Marzia, he passed it off in a way that could be taken as a “joke”.

shaquille_oatmeal
Learner
Learner

Wow, those balloons are hideous. I feel like the 3D version of her ugly doodles is somehow more terrifying.

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

Quick question: Are the designs on the balloons some of her plagiarized art? I honestly don’t remember. I can’t keep up with what she’s stolen or not. If it is....imagine being the original artist and having to see that.

shaquille_oatmeal
Learner
Learner

I don’t know about the pink thing (it could be plagiarized) but the white one is a rip off of the Gudetama Egg.

I think it would be beneficial to create a new thread with all of her plagiarisms. Would it be possible to do that? Can only a moderator do that? Also if someone does know how to do it please include “Mai”, “Tsuki”, “CutipieMarzia” and both her last names so it comes up in more google searches.

cherryc0ke
Debater
Debater

Post by cherryc0ke »

Yayyy love the new thread name! <3 Anyone know how long they were at the pop up shop? It seemed short since she mentioned more people were going after they left.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

She’s starting to morph into Renee Zellweger pre plastic surgery 😂😂😂😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bananacho
Learner
Learner

Post by bananacho »

I've just been lurking lately so I'm due for a rant. Marzia, it's MERCH. You're not selling a brand. You're selling your online personalities (or, really, Felix's if we're being honest). You're not Lazy Oaf. You're not a designer or an artist or a creative soul. You're a leech who thinks your juvenile hobbies are worth profiting from.

Seems her face is catching up to her fake personality too, yikes. Save the filler money for Alice instead. <3
(ง’̀-‘́)ง

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

Gotta say, I'm kinda impressed they really both attended the event. They are aware (I hope) that the long queue outside was because people hoped to meet them, the products are of secondary interest at best. If they are smart then people were only allowed to meet them once they bought something.

I guess that's also what saved them from embarassing moments in which people actually ask reasonable questions about the fabrics, the infamous ethical production and other stuff that would be important if people were not losing their mind in excitement to meet two popular internet 'stars'.

Also slightly impressed she would be up for all those photos, knowing that there would be tons of pictures popping up online that show her in a normaly way, not retouch, no 50 attempts to get the right angle and other shenanigans to make the pic look peeeerfect. And yes, she looks quite different that way. If you are used to all her perfect aesthetic pics it's quite a difference.

I'm surprised she was up for that.

(And I still cannot feel any genuine interest from Felix side in this project. He's willing to be like 'yes, that's a project we did together' and adertise tsuki on his social media, but you can't feel an ounce of real excitement. Tsuki was all her idea, no doubt).
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

Post by Guest »

Saw the pop-up shop on her insta story, it looks nice and cozy
But im mad because she doesn't deserve people waiting in line for her merch

I wonder when will she open a pop-up shop for maì? :roll:

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

Personal taste on style aside, the problems with tsuki are (apart from fact that if you want Japanese clothing you buy it from Japan/Japanese designers … and not cringy weeaboos):

- Ridiculous pricing for shady reasons: it’s eeethical. Alright. How? I still haven’t found any explanation. In which ways is it an ethical product? Fair wages? Sustainable resources? Avoiding pollution?

- Why should I spend more money to receive an ethical product when one of the co-founders uses that income to buy clearly unethical products herself?

- If it’s not merch, where is the marketing outside your fan base on your existing social media accounts? How would people that are not fans following you on IG and YT even know about this brand?

Of course the people that actually buy the clothing don’t ask any of those questions, which is because they don’t care about those aspects, which is because they are … fans buying merch.

And Marzia and Felix are people selling merch because when answering questions like regarding nylon breathable (or whatever that was) they proved that they have no clue of their product outside being the face of that brand and deciding designs. A real designer would be able to answer such questions properly.
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

Sailor Venus
Learner
Learner

Post by Sailor Venus »

following!

little_monster
Lurker
Lurker

Post by little_monster »

Khorasson wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:08 am
Personal taste on style aside, the problems with tsuki are (apart from fact that if you want Japanese clothing you buy it from Japan/Japanese designers … and not cringy weeaboos):

- Ridiculous pricing for shady reasons: it’s eeethical. Alright. How? I still haven’t found any explanation. In which ways is it an ethical product? Fair wages? Sustainable resources? Avoiding pollution?
Their website says : ETHICALLY SOURCED - We ensure that all our products are sourced responsibly and made from excellent quality materials.

So yea... that's it. Their fabrics come from Canada. I live in Canada and i get that shipping is freaking expensive here but it's not worth that price LOL
52USD (70$ CAN) for a basic cotton t-shirt ???? Hell no. Even Teddy Fresh is less expensvie! Come on!

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

This is nothing more than a greedy cash grab.
And it’s not a noble cause in my eyes. A noble cause would be making ethical clothing mainstream and accessible for the average consumer. The average consumer cannot fork out over 100 quid for a stupid sweatshirt.
He has the money and he has the audience to make this work. Felix, Marzia if you are reading this ; do you only want to line your pockets or do you actually want to make a change?

no_idea
Lurker
Lurker

Post by no_idea »

shaquille_oatmeal wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:48 pm
I don’t know about the pink thing (it could be plagiarized) but the white one is a rip off of the Gudetama Egg.

I think it would be beneficial to create a new thread with all of her plagiarisms. Would it be possible to do that? Can only a moderator do that? Also if someone does know how to do it please include “Mai”, “Tsuki”, “CutipieMarzia” and both her last names so it comes up in more google searches.
this would actually be very important, to make a thread just for the plagiarisms, or maybe one to list all of her shitty behaviors? It would help those who would like to know more, but don't have the time to read thread after thread. Those who have them saves could also add the extracts from her old blogs, the ones she deleted, it would be super useful to spread the evidence without making it sound like empty accusations

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”