Mrs. "Depop Entrepeneur" Kjellberg: "Thank you for buying my nasty old underwear guys" - Part 11

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Mrs. "Depop Entrepeneur" Kjellberg: "Thank you for buying my nasty old underwear guys" - Part 11

Post by V0guinglala »

It seems we’re all really torn for a title, because there’s so many more users following this thread now. Is it up to one of the moderators have to create the new thread ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PurplePowerPuff
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mrs. "Depop Entrepeneur" Kjellberg: "Thank you for buying my nasty old underwear guys" - Part 11

Post by PurplePowerPuff »

Sorry for the posting too soon, but I think we should let Felix out of her name thread, she has done enough crap of her own and she deserves to be called for it. Maybe we can vote? :D

Here is my input (inspired by you guys above)
"Her ladyship Mrs. Kjellberg, first of her name, mother of scamming real artists
and professional Wedding Milker" 8-)

I took a look at her Depop for the first time and I am shocked that she even sells her books there! Wtf and why?! I'm sure people can find them at a much lower price in a second hand book shop or online. They have nothing to do with her style, does she really need every single penny from her shitty store?
Also the gross and dirty Chanel bag someone mentioned, who the hell bought that piece of garbage? It looks like it was taken out of a dumpster fire. How can she be such an asshole to put disgusting, unclean items for sale?

I am starting to believe that she really is saving money for rainy days in case Pewds decides to leave her. I mean before I thought maybe things were good between them but the constant shameless milking of the wedding and the matching tattoos are a really bad sing. It's like they are screaming on everyone's faces: "Look how happy we are!! LOOK!!! Aren't we adorbs, aren't we #CoUpLegOaLs??"

I did some research online about bad sings in relationships and the matching tattoos are definitely one of them, it's like they are trying to prove something they don't believe in themselves anymore.
The influx of idyllic happy perfect colored pics from the wedding and honeymoon just scream they long for attention and confirmation.
I just hope Felix is ok because even if many people don't like him I still think deep inside his intentions are good and he is a hard working guy who woke up in a world that gave him much more than he could handle. And the fact that he has our princess by his side all the time doesnt help at all. I still hope one day someone will expose her ass on youtube. :FU:

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”