Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: CopyPasteMarzia, Real Housewife of Brighton - part 10

Post by ItCantBeForNothing »

aimzalicious_ wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:17 pm
ItCantBeForNothing wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:24 pm
I wonder how strange it must have been for Emma to go to the wedding without Brad.

S90820-221213(1).jpg
S90820-221228(1).jpg
Is it just me or is Marzia wearing a totally different dress in the photobooth pics? Outfit changes are definitely not uncommon these days and I kinda wanna see what she wore for the reception :D
She wore a different dress for the reception. It is more clearly visible in the pic I posted where they hold the sparklers (page 37).

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

I think the dress in the photo booth pictures is the one from Needle & Thread that she annoucned as an "after wedding" dress in her IG some months ago?

I think the fact she was appearing in his new Minecraft video now as well actually speaks for their current happiness. Just my POV. But apparantly she wouldn't even care about the minecraft references on her pics currently, which will probably get even stronger after this video.

Also, on their wedding pictures I finally get this real "we are happy together and love each other" vibe. As it should be on your wedding, of course. This seems so much more real than any recent videos and pictures of them, probably because they are much stiffer in those.

Obviously that doesn't mean it's going to be like that forever or that issues that people pointed out were not there, but I don't think that in the next few weeks we'll get to see much more than after wedding glow because it IS a special day and on that one all you think about are the positive things.

(And of course, in the end, the wedding dress was somehow related to Japan. On IG the designer says it was based on the Yoake gown.)
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

Sorry for double posting, but apparantly she changed her last name to Kjellberg? At least on IG. Didn't see that coming in case it's officially her last name no, not even a double last name with Bisognin. Personally I'd feel a bit weird to have a Swedish last name (or any language) if I did not speak that language at all.
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

Zamn
Debater
Debater

Post by Zamn »

Khorasson wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:15 am
Sorry for double posting, but apparantly she changed her last name to Kjellberg? At least on IG. Didn't see that coming in case it's officially her last name no, not even a double last name with Bisognin. Personally I'd feel a bit weird to have a Swedish last name (or any language) if I did not speak that language at all.
I think it depends? My husband is polish and I changed my last name to his as well, just because I'm more of a traditional girl :D
Though, to be honest her Italian last name suits her so much better, so I would have expected to maybe keep it or make it a double last name.

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

I fully understand of course that it is a tradition, in my country as well. :) A friend of mine hardly speaks any Spanish, her husband is from Spain so now whe has a double Spanish surname (since the guy had two surnames) and people always naturally assume she is either Spanish or speaks the language perfectly. :P I'm gonna take my future husbands from another country last name as well, just personally I wouldn't do it if I had no relations at all to his homecountry or wouldn't speak his native tongue.

Anyway, Marzia did quite well regarding changing who she is in the last few months. New surname, new looks that make the brown haired girl with arched eye brows from back then look like a completely different person, YT channel and blog that painted a clear picture of who and how she is are completely deleted. Not bad.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

I've been dying to comment on this wannabe fairy-tale wedding lol but life got in the way! Oh well, here I am late to the party. I'm going to tackle this one post at the time.

First of all, can I get a round of applause for our girl Macinapepe? Not only she guessed the exact date (okay, Marzia is predictable but I didn't see that coming), but also the type of wedding venue AND Marzia's fake, forced, cheesy caption. I love you Macinapepe.

For starters, I can't even begin to express how fucking HILARIOUS it is that she (almost immediately, too!) changed her surname to his! :rofl: SHE COULDN'T EVEN SPELL IT UNTIL A COUPLE YEARS AGO (too bad the videos are gone, she was all giggly about that too...and she had been with him for at least 5 years already)! But I get why she wanted to get rid of hers, as I said once it basically means "dog poop"...so yeah.

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

Generally I have to thank I_only_envy_cats for the Italian lessons. :D I admit that I didn't even know Mussolini's first name before coming here, leave alone the one of his wife. And neither did I expect that Bisognin would be so close to being a not so nice word... (Knowing that also made me wonder whether she wanted to get rid of the surname anyway).

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

Regarding the Marzia Kjellberg thing...I find it medieval to take the man's name, but again, it's a tradition so whatever :roll: . Let's just say it fits perfectly with her path in life so far: depending on Felix for everything, relying on him for fame, business, domestic chores, etc.

She is something and she has something solely because of him so she might as well write PewDiePie on her forehead.
Khorasson wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:40 am
Anyway, Marzia did quite well regarding changing who she is in the last few months. New surname, new looks that make the brown haired girl with arched eye brows from back then look like a completely different person, YT channel and blog that painted a clear picture of who and how she is are completely deleted. Not bad.
SPOT ON. Marzia started off 2018 with semi-new motivation for the blog/channel, enthusiasm that eventually died in like a month or so (remember the insane amount of ads video? even involving - surprise - Felix, like the embroidery one).
But after the proposal she started to shape this new stay-at-home-blonde-housewife thing, wiping completely her old image. I think she realized she could finally stop bothering/struggling to create content (or create in general! LOL) because she was going to be set forever. Felix probably has his parents as a model couple, they 'mated for life' and I guess this is also what he is trying to achieve. Marzia knows it and is just basking in it.

(fun fact: while Marzia's mom is as usual spamming everything Melix, Felix's mother only posted the picture with Felix 8-) when her daughter/Felix's sister got married, she posted a picture of the couple, with their names together in the hashtag. Not this time, I wonder why? :lol: )

And guys I don't see how you are going so mushy over their wedding pictures: she has her notorious embalmed alive look, plus some sort of triumphant gaze like "meheh I did it, I got him"..I don't know, I get a super cold vibe from her.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Speaking of cultural differences, they used Dala horses as placeholders (one of the symbols for Sweden). It's great that, especially if your wedding takes place in another country, you want to sprinkle a bit of "home" here and there, but I'm not sure about Dala horses specifically. I think they could've chosen more appropriate symbols for the event and for the vibe they wanted. The half-assedness and meaninglessness of it just screams Marzia to me, I doubt Felix had much of a saying even when it came to Swedish decorations.

I'm sure Marzia obsessed about every single detail, but since she's also shallow af it ends up looking senseless and improvised. I guess we found the one tacky thing about it, I'm curious to know how she butchered her own nationality as well. And did she even TRY to shoehorn Japan into the ceremony? shudders

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

Macinapepe wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:52 am
And guys I don't see how you are going so mushy over their wedding pictures: she has her notorious embalmed alive look, plus some sort of triumphant gaze like "meheh I did it, I got him"..I don't know, I get a super cold vibe from her.

She gives me Sarah Jessica Parker from Hocus Pocus vibes!
S90821-150255(1).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Macinapepe wrote:Image
Where did you find this one? I feel like I'm missing out on some cringe lol

Hair and makeup were tragic. This is all...underwhelming? And, needless to say, she lacks that "glow" that makes the bride stand out next to everyone else.

You know who stealed the spotlight and looked absolutely RADIANT instead? Her:

MarcyTheCadeLady
Talker
Talker

Post by MarcyTheCadeLady »

Macinapepe wrote:

Nah that’s just the botox and fillers that makes her face look like this (like she is constantly trying to take a big dump, planning the next g*nocide and trying to smile all at the same time)

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

assthetic
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by assthetic »

wait hold up.. GIFTED? was she given that dress for free?

hedgie-san
Learner
Learner

Post by hedgie-san »

ItCantBeForNothing wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:41 am
loool she clearly didn’t bother to check how her husband looks on the second pic
good ol’ marzia :tu:

assthetic
Debater
Debater

Post by assthetic »

the second pic of marzia lol...

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

So it was her dancing in that not-so-bridal way to Bitch Lasagna :rofl:

This dress was gifted...she bought another two...FOUR wedding dresses? Wtaf.

As for her main dress, I think it was beautiful and exactly what I thought she would choose, but I don't know if it was ideal for her. I liked that she adjusted it to give her less of a flat ass, but her chest area looks...unfortunate, and she shouldn't have brought even more attention to that.

I also feel like the (again, beautiful) dress with all its lace and dainty feel doesn't suit the way she looks. I'm not trying to be cruel, it's like when we commented on her kawaii phase and how she didn't have the right features for it, you know? I feel like a less intricate design would have flattered her more. It's like she forces herself to see a different person when she looks at her reflection in the mirror :roll:

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry for double-posting, photo of her chest area for reference (this sounds weird lol):

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:00 am
So it was her dancing in that not-so-bridal way to Bitch Lasagna :rofl:

This dress was gifted...she bought another two...FOUR wedding dresses? Wtaf.

As for her main dress, I think it was beautiful and exactly what I thought she would choose, but I don't know if it was ideal for her. I liked that she adjusted it to give her less of a flat ass, but her chest area looks...unfortunate, and she shouldn't have brought even more attention to that.

I also feel like the (again, beautiful) dress with all its lace and dainty feel doesn't suit the way she looks. I'm not trying to be cruel, it's like when we commented on her kawaii phase and how she didn't have the right features for it, you know? I feel like a less intricate design would have flattered her more. It's like she forces herself to see a different person when she looks at her reflection in the mirror :roll:
I don't think it was her, her dress was covering her shoes and the girl dancing in the video had a shorter dress.

The pictures are so beautiful, really an amazing photographer!

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

Macinapepe wrote:
(fun fact: while Marzia's mom is as usual spamming everything Melix, Felix's mother only posted the picture with Felix 8-) when her daughter/Felix's sister got married, she posted a picture of the couple, with their names together in the hashtag. Not this time, I wonder why? :lol: )
Wow... if she doesn't post any pictures of both of them later that really makes you wonder if she has a problem with Marzia... I'll put that under pure speculation but I'd defnitely regard such a move as a sign that she doesn't care too much for her. Well, in general, with Marzia's parents constantly showing pictures of Felix and her and Felix (and so much less of Davide and his gf, who recently became his WIFE. I know they got married in Bali in private but still...) to remind everyone that they have pdp in the family... Felix family seems so much more sophisticated and they didn't need Marzia to raise their image. Not at all :P
Or maybe, further speculation only, Felix' mother is not up to the "only one side of my face pls" nonsense and simply decided to not share any pictures with Marzia in general then.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”