QuitterPieMarzia, creative soul-sucker - Part 9

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: QuitterPieMarzia, creative soul-sucker - Part 9

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

Something that just came to my mind: that video was definitely edited by Marzia because their fans were commenting that it was better quality...so it was filmed with Marzia's camera! That's what they mentioned in a past video together filmed with her camera, it has better resolution. And when they film with Marzia's camera, she's always the one editing (jeez, he can't even touch her camera/SD card? What a nightmare to live with)!

Post by Guest »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 3:54 pm
Something that just came to my mind: that video was definitely edited by Marzia because their fans were commenting that it was better quality...so it was filmed with Marzia's camera! That's what they mentioned in a past video together filmed with her camera, it has better resolution. And when they film with Marzia's camera, she's always the one editing (jeez, he can't even touch her camera/SD card? What a nightmare to live with)!
Wait really? Why does Marzia have a better camera than him anyways. Felix always posted more often and Marzias content was awful. And now that she's not making YouTube videos anymore you'd think she would give him the camera. Or maybe she has, and that's why it was better duality?

croissant
Learner
Learner

Post by croissant »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:00 pm
CringyPieMarzia? CopyPieMarzia? Also FakerPieMarzia as LaPetiteFleurs suggested. Or even just PewdiePieMarzia since she's marrying him and she would be no one without him lol
It also has to have MissPisognin in it. MissPi sogninCopyPieMarzia: MrsPewdiePie or something on those lines

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

zoom_zoom wrote:Wait really? Why does Marzia have a better camera than him anyways. Felix always posted more often and Marzias content was awful. And now that she's not making YouTube videos anymore you'd think she would give him the camera. Or maybe she has, and that's why it was better duality?
I think he doesn't care about video quality, he probably uses a smaller camera connected to his gaming desktop. I could be wrong though, I mean he can certainly afford a better camera and could have bought it when Marzia was still doing youtube if that was the case.

And I don't think Marzia likes to share, so no, I'm positive that she still holds on to her camera. She still posts the very occasional IGTV video + every time she's in Felix's video or when they're travelling she's the one editing and even filming part of it. For example, when they went to Morocco I'm pretty sure Felix only filmed himself talking to the camera, and at least the most "artsy" shooting was for Marzia to work on.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

croissant wrote:It also has to have MissPisognin in it. MissPi sogninCopyPieMarzia: MrsPewdiePie or something on those lines
Okay, I admit that this is petty as fuck but I can't keep it for myself (and any other Italian on this forum) anymore: Bisognino literally means "dog crap". I don't like joking about people's surnames, I hate it, but you reminded me how fitting it is in her case lol.

crazydaisy
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by crazydaisy »

bananacho wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:26 pm
revenga wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 12:57 pm
The "touch the chest and look into his eyes" act is so fake lol

I am honestly torn on the whole voice debacle. I can't believe someone would change their voice like that on purporse, I can't imagine myself making my voice deeper or higher, that just sounds so ridiculous. I really don't know what to think lol This is kind of the showing one side of her face thing, its just stupid to hide stuff like this because then people notice it. The more I think about it, the more cringe I feel. She is really out there faking her voice, either to be deeper of higher. Thats sad.
The voice thing is 100% believable to me. When I was a child, I idolized an older girl so much I copied her hair, personality, even the way she walked. I literally changed my walk to seem cooler lol. It really just stems from strong insecurity.
It's even more likely that she DID change her voice given the whole hiding one side of her face for years now. Even in the latest video Pewdiepie posted with her she was hiding her face. She even moves to the side off camera while hiding her face LOL. It's really sad. If she can go to such extremes to hide her face like that, then she definitely and purposefully changed her voice.

Also her face looks weird in the video. Did she get cheek fillers?

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 4:34 pm
croissant wrote:It also has to have MissPisognin in it. MissPi sogninCopyPieMarzia: MrsPewdiePie or something on those lines
Okay, I admit that this is petty as fuck but I can't keep it for myself (and any other Italian on this forum) anymore: Bisognino literally means "dog crap". I don't like joking about people's surnames, I hate it, but you reminded me how fitting it is in her case lol.
LOL that's hilarious though. I had no idea that Bisognino means dog crap :rofl:

EDIT: I just want to throw in that I love how Brad is such a savage. I've always got the feeling that he's not too fond of the Mertz and it definitely shows it through his cynical and cheeky sense of humor 8-) :respekt:

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

some suggestions:
HideyPie Marzia Bisognino, Master of Illusion,
Miss Pewdie-Mai Pissognin, Forger of Mediocre Pottery
Aimless Pie Marzia, Curator of Cartoons

Lol just some suggestions -- very Game of thrones I know :mrgreen:

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

crazydaisy wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:26 pm
bananacho wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:26 pm
revenga wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 12:57 pm
The "touch the chest and look into his eyes" act is so fake lol

I am honestly torn on the whole voice debacle. I can't believe someone would change their voice like that on purporse, I can't imagine myself making my voice deeper or higher, that just sounds so ridiculous. I really don't know what to think lol This is kind of the showing one side of her face thing, its just stupid to hide stuff like this because then people notice it. The more I think about it, the more cringe I feel. She is really out there faking her voice, either to be deeper of higher. Thats sad.
The voice thing is 100% believable to me. When I was a child, I idolized an older girl so much I copied her hair, personality, even the way she walked. I literally changed my walk to seem cooler lol. It really just stems from strong insecurity.
It's even more likely that she DID change her voice given the whole hiding one side of her face for years now. Even in the latest video Pewdiepie posted with her she was hiding her face. She even moves to the side off camera while hiding her face LOL. It's really sad. If she can go to such extremes to hide her face like that, then she definitely and purposefully changed her voice.

Also her face looks weird in the video. Did she get cheek fillers?
"When I was a child..." I think that says it all :rofl:
Idk this voice changing is such a weird concept for me to understand. If I had a friend that did that I would be like "wtf is wrong with you?" so weird

nora_90
Learner
Learner

Post by nora_90 »

Bisognino means dog shit.. LOL.. this is the best I think..

maybe something with bride in it: childbride, the one-sided bride ( she shows one face of her face ), the " there would not be such a expending wedding without pewdiepie's money" bride..

Bedhair
Learner
Learner

Post by Bedhair »

Miss Pisognin Two Face (reference to Batman villian who has two different sides to his face and also her personality)

Marzissist, Real Housewife of Brighton

Zamn
Debater
Debater

Post by Zamn »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 9:14 am
Zamn wrote:Brad actually said in his last nights stream that it was him editing the video
Hmmm, I don't buy it, that was 100% Marzia's editing. That face morphing was featured in Felix's video ages ago and Marzia, unfunny as she is, she kept it in her videos and in the ones she edited for much longer. Either he was being sarcastic "the Brad way" (like that time he said with a serious face that he had just gone to Japan for their wedding and come back) or he actually edited it that way purposedly to mock Marzia (he seems to take the piss out of her very often - for good reason lol).

Another (scary) possibility is that Marzia asked him to say that to hide her motives (aka the side of her face she doesn't like lol), but I really don't want to believe that she goes to such great lenghts :rofl:
If she actually asked Brad to lie for her, it is very concerning but honestly, I wouldn't even be surprised anymore :?

Tbh, I noticed the editing in the video was different too, so I was surprised to hear it. My original thought that Sive just edited it (and tbh, his edits are... pretty bad at times) but I like the thought of Brad just doing it to mock Marzia :rofl:

On a different note; why does she have to keep showing us what they are watching in the evening? No one cares. Does she need the attention that badly? :roll:

saguaro
Learner
Learner

Post by saguaro »

Brad recently published video "How to edit Pediepie video", which was very satiric, basicly showing how not to do that. Maybe he said that it was his editing as joke to refer to his latest video?

flappiestcat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by flappiestcat »

I find it difficult to articulate clearly how much I hate this annoying childwoman.
First things first, there are clearly many things about her that are completely fake. How do you live in the english speaking world so long and still speak the way she does? I lowkey think she purposely manipulates her accent and of course her voice because it fits in so well with her cutesy, dollface, exotic italian persona. Marzia is literally human garbage, and i think it's pathetic how the pewdiepie fans and tweens will worship someone that never went to college, never worked, literally never had a job DESPITE HAVING EVERY OPPORTUNITY IN LIFE. she's so lazy, untalented and generic. a good reality check for her would be to imagine her life without pewdiepie. would you watch some average-looking, incoherent, uncreative chick on the internet making popcorn, for fuck's sake? does she think she would have millions of subscribers if she didn't have felix to take her on fancy vacations so she could get artsy shots from the car. she is such a lazy, complaining, manipulative person. she loves potrtraying herself as some delicate, perfect princess, desperately trying to hide her crooked nose, her lack of artistic talent, her 0 sense of humour. i hate all the worshipful comments whenever she comes on a video. and yeah, by the way, her and pewdiepie have zero chemistry nowadays, it seems so forced between them. look at videos of them together and then look at any other happy couple. they are so stiff and awkward and it is genuinely painful to watch how they cant even communicate properly. i cringe every time felix makes a joke and it completely goes over marzias head. i have no idea why all the fans say "OTP!!11!!"

cherryc0ke
Debater
Debater

Post by cherryc0ke »

I'm a little late but that ad on felix's channel was hard to watch. I don't get it, why did she have to be in the video for an 8 minute mobile game app ad? Probably because everyone in the pdp subreddit salivates at Marzia in a video and what more of a lazy way than this mess? As for new thread names, I vote "Marzissist, Real Housewife of Brighton" credit to Bedhair :tu: but if I had to add my own I'd say CopyPasteMarzia :rofl:

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

cherryc0ke wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:22 pm
I'm a little late but that ad on felix's channel was hard to watch. I don't get it, why did she have to be in the video for an 8 minute mobile game app ad? Probably because everyone in the pdp subreddit salivates at Marzia in a video and what more of a lazy way than this mess? As for new thread names, I vote "Marzissist, Real Housewife of Brighton" credit to Bedhair :tu: but if I had to add my own I'd say CopyPasteMarzia :rofl:
There were so many people who showed annoyance at Felix for dragging her into an ad. We’ve actually reached a point where Felix’s own fans will quickly turn against him in favor of Marzia. It’s honestly alarming the power she has.
Bedhair wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 6:45 am

All the name suggestions have been amazing, but my vote goes to this one! It’s quite fitting seeing as we’ve just recently been discussing her narcissist behaviors more deeply.

I also liked the MrsPewdiepie suggestion, though that might be better suited once they’re actually married.

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

Bedhair wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 6:45 am
Miss Pisognin Two Face (reference to Batman villian who has two different sides to his face and also her personality)

yep I vote "Marzissist, Real Housewife of Brighton" as well :tu:

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

Marzissist is really good

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

Guys my favorite is totally CopyPasteMarzia, Real Housewife of Brighton.
:cheer:

I think the new thread should contain the word "Marzia" in its entirety so it would be easy to find via Google.
Marzissist or MissPissognin or whatever are awesome but it wouldn't show up in the results.

CopyPasteMarzia, Real Housewife of Brighton is great as it contains both her untalented copycat-ish traits and her privileged condition as bored rich housewife whose biggest problem in life is which nostalgic movie watch next.

MarcyTheCadeLady
Talker
Talker

Post by MarcyTheCadeLady »

Mistery solved ! Marzia is the one who edited the ad she did with pdp
Fast forward to 8:44 , Brad and Sive ( pdp’s editors ) say neither of them edited the video !

Also , she always appear in Felix’s channel when his editors have their day off !

For the new thread , i like CopiePasteMarzia , Real housewife of Brighton !

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”