Kaleko
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Madame One Dimension of House Cheap Extensions - Marzia#

Post by Kaleko »

Ah, thanks for your explanation @carrotflower
That makes totally sense! I am not that much into YouTube or beauty gurus, but I can imagine that to be an inside Joke. What a pity, I really thought I am on to something, LOL!

Thamizzsa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Thamizzsa »

Just wanted to point out on the video that someone reposted not long ago, it's very telling of her general behaviour and authenticity. Just listen to the part about who's more likely to take care of the other person while he's sick. Marzia put her name lol. And then Felix just said if you put yourself you're a liar... Then she rambles about the fact that if Felix got sick she would be there for him with her fake smile...

We know how that went lol... :rofl:
clod wrote:I was also watching some of her old videos that people posted on YouTube even if she deleted almost all of her channel.

[youtube][/youtube]

In this one Felix seems particularly annoyed, especially when she asked "who is in control " in their relationship or when he says that he is the one to take care of her since she always seems sick :rofl:

Maybe he wanted to break up with her during the time this video was posted, I think it's from 2015, but was too scared not to find someone else and things were complicated since they already lived together.
He was also a lot more childish back then, probably now he's used to marzia and her fake voice.

SmashedCupCake
Informer
Informer

Post by SmashedCupCake »

clod wrote:I was also watching some of her old videos that people posted on YouTube even if she deleted almost all of her channel.

[youtube][/youtube]

In this one Felix seems particularly annoyed, especially when she asked "who is in control " in their relationship or when he says that he is the one to take care of her since she always seems sick :rofl:

Maybe he wanted to break up with her during the time this video was posted, I think it's from 2015, but was too scared not to find someone else and things were complicated since they already lived together.
He was also a lot more childish back then, probably now he's used to marzia and her fake voice.
Wow I only watched this video now, but damn she is really talking him down and Felix looks so embarrassed.

Btw, yeah that comment is probably meant as a joke. But I get where you're coming from lol. It wouldn't surprise me that she would be genuinely offended by that 'face-reveal' comment :")

Post by Guest »

clod wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]
don't @ me but she was so much more genuine, funny and cute back then. i enjoyed watching her videos!

bananacho
Learner
Learner

Post by bananacho »

A random thought but she hardly ever shows her arms anymore...?

I forgot that she literally had anime characters tattooed on her (but OBVIOUSLY not in a weeb way at all... she just really appreciates Japanese culture... because you know, Japanese culture is just anime, cute things and gudetama...) Maybe regret? :rofl:
(ง’̀-‘́)ง

bananacho
Learner
Learner

Post by bananacho »

MineDressFearless wrote:
clod wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]
don't @ me but she was so much more genuine, funny and cute back then. i enjoyed watching her videos!
I do think they were both much more genuine back then - they had more friends, left the house regularly, etc. I think their biggest downfall was becoming so sheltered (and their heads becoming dislodged up their own asses as a result).
(ง’̀-‘́)ง

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

bananacho wrote:A random thought but she hardly ever shows her arms anymore...?

I forgot that she literally had anime characters tattooed on her (but OBVIOUSLY not in a weeb way at all... she just really appreciates Japanese culture... because you know, Japanese culture is just anime, cute things and gudetama...) Maybe regret? :rofl:
Ew. Honestly she will probably regret most of her tattoos.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

bananacho wrote:
MineDressFearless wrote:
clod wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]
I do think they were both much more genuine back then - they had more friends, left the house regularly, etc. I think their biggest downfall was becoming so sheltered (and their heads becoming dislodged up their own asses as a result).
So true

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

kb925 wrote:
bananacho wrote:A random thought but she hardly ever shows her arms anymore...?

Ew. Honestly she will probably regret most of her tattoos.

Are the Sailor moon tattoos her identities ? Basically pissed controlling person and perfect smiley housewife ? Idk what in between though...just poker face.

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

Kaleko wrote:What do you guys think, did really someone asked her to show the other side of her face and she answered and ADMITTED that she hides one side of her face? Or is that code for smth else? It's so funny If you think about it!
Hi! well actually I don't think she was riding a joke or anything.. Marzia did address the comments about not showing the other side of her face in the long rant against us on her blog. She has been direct about it, she said something like "Excuse me if my face is asymmetrical and I don't like that profile". Obviously in a super passive aggressive way as usual
:corn: If you have more please share!

So yeah, I think that was 100% her and quite serious too.
emmagossiper wrote: Are the Sailor moon tattoos her identities ? Basically pissed controlling person and perfect smiley housewife?
AHAHAHAH OH MY :lol: I love you :lol:

The first tattoo is Shampoo from Ranma 1/2, pretty interesting choice: she is an obnoxious, manipulative and overall unpleasant character, despite the cute look. It reminds me of someone..!
The bigger one is Banana Yoshimoto, apparently a huge inspiration for her. :roll:

seaglord9000
Talker
Talker

Post by seaglord9000 »

love how princess of purity and sweetness marzia doesnt give a shit about her minions attacking the freaking girlfriend of her own brother

why speak out when you can be unloyal snake, I guess
way to go marzia, hope youre still reading here like a paranoid maniac.

teaforme
Learner
Learner

Post by teaforme »

Kaleko wrote:Hey my fellow Fartzipans :D

Middle long time lurker here. Don't want to make a too long introduction here since I am in the phone... Just wanna tell you all, that I always felt that there is smth off with Marzia and I am so glad to found you guys. I watched Marzias videos for quite a long time and I really never realized that she showed only one side of her face :rofl: when I read about that here, I was just so amazed by that! :D

I want to show you a screenshot I did, I hope it works. It was in the comments of one of her videos right before she quit YouTube. Someone wrote: "Do a face reveal". And she literally answered: "this will never happen. Stop asking" And I was like.... for real? What do you guys think, did really someone asked her to show the other side of her face and she answered and ADMITTED that she hides one side of her face? Or is that code for smth else? It's so funny If you think about it!

I also screenshotet some things throughout
the months that I found odd when I saw them, I have to search on my phone for more. And if there is a "secret" Marzia forum, in which you collect that kind of screenshots, I would be pleased to be a part :) (of course you can check first If I am like Marzias Cousin or smth :D I can give you my Instagram or anything like that)

So far, that is it for tonight!
if there is a secret forum, let me join as well, I'm not Marzia's cousin but i have some opinions on her rise to fame. Also, I think she was trying to be "hip" by joining in on the joke. Which is another opinion of mine. As my name says, im here for the TEA
:love2: With Love, Reality :love2:

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

^^
When the secret forum was being discussed I think it was only to do with trying to expose her plagiarism and general hypocrisy/not-greatness lol. I'm not sure anything was ever made because she kinda came clean about it when she promoted myostery on her shop's instagram. If you've got opinions tho then please share! Discussions are what keeps this thread alive!

Also, I completely think she was trying to be 'hip' and join in on the joke. One of the things I noticed when I listened to her videos rather than muting them and watching wherever pretty place she was, was how difficult she seemed to find joking around to be? Like, if someone else in the video made a joke then she'd do the "annoyed but look cute" smile/laugh or when she tried to say something funny it'd always fall flat and someone would try to fix it for her. I wish I had examples but she, y'know, deleted most of her videos. Technically not being funny isn't a fault, because not everyone can be funny, but it's tiring to listen to. Then again, a lot about Marzia seems tiring. Imagine the amount of effort only showing one side of your face for 5 years must take -- even in other people's videos.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

Hope you've all had a great start to the new year! <3
aaaaaaaaaah wrote:when she tried to say something funny it'd always fall flat and someone would try to fix it for her. I wish I had examples but she, y'know, deleted most of her videos. Technically not being funny isn't a fault, because not everyone can be funny, but it's tiring to listen to.
THANK YOU. This seems to go unnoticed/underestimated, but it's one of my biggest pet peeves and something that says a lot about the impossibly high opinion she has of herself, really. Even the funniest individuals are usually very self-conscious about their sense of humor, yet she seems to have no filters and tries to turn everything into a joke because she will inevitably get praise anyway.

That was just an example of her trying to be "funny", and not even the worst one. Oh, and the matches review thing was just another attempt at being quirky-funny. As with anything else, she takes other people's sense of humor, dissects it, misunderstands how it works because she's not particularly...gifted in the cognitive department, and she turns it into something that not only falls flat, but it's also painful to see.

We use the word "cringe" lightly, but in Marzia's case the second-hand embarassment kills me. I genuinely don't know how she endures that. Seriously, I've seen your typical "basic" beauty gurus making more clever jokes than her...it's tragic. I guess she probably tells herself that "people don't understand", failing to realise that the type of humor some people can't comprehend has nothing to do with hers, and that if anything her trying to be "clever" makes her look even more idiotic! I wish she would just stop.

This is just another issue someone close to her should bring up (it will never happen); I mean, the faces Felix used to make when she was being "funny" in their videos together...super fake short laugh and never meeting her eyes lol. People are legitimately scared of hurting her feelings. How can she be happy living a lie? Her whole life is a lie! And she doesn't possess an ounce of self-awareness, so she gets an idea of her own worth solely based on other people's sugarcoated opinions.

That's so sad. I understand that she's salty because she's nothing like she wants to be, severely lacking in the creativity/quirkiness/cleverness/sweetness department as she is, but that doesn't justify her bitterness and her getting ego fixes off the submissiveness of her naive fans. She should try to improve what she can change instead, which is her attitude: if she was a respectful, compassionate person no one would call her out on the qualities she doesn't possess. But since she has no redeeming qualities, people can't help pointing those out.

Marzia, believe it or not: being a good person is enough. Focus on that! Even if you're clearly not an empath (you gave us enough proof lol), try to learn how to be more kind-hearted. I think you would benefit from it greatly.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

I forgot to add that there's no "secret" space to discuss Marzia (that I know of), but I highly discourage to create one: Marzia would be very happy about it. This thread exposes her bad actions and she's clearly mad ashamed of it, plus people who are on the fence about her can finally find their feelings confirmed here (they get eaten alive on instagram).

What we could do would be creating some sort of secret thread here that only known posters can access (sorry guys, nothing personal; you're welcome to post here though, and eventually you'd be "upgraded" lol). That would be useful to discuss things Marzia "should" do but doesn't until someone calls her out or, indeed, until she reads here (as recently happened).

Leia_ITA
Talker
Talker

Post by Leia_ITA »

Poor girl

At least she received a lot of positive responses

But is embarrassing that Marzia didn’t said anything about
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her fans are definitely worthy of her. Marzipans indeed. How nasty!

She has no excuses for not addressing the issue: she just has to say something like "Please stop harrassing Jennifer. I know you're doing it for me, but I actually don't appreciate that. Jennifer is her own person."

Of course Jennifer is 100% copying her, but considering the situation and her past with anorexia, that's what she should do. She should also talk to her in private of course, encouraging her to do her thing and that she's great the way she is.

And I actually want Marzia to take our advice this time. I don't care if it makes her look like a saint and it's only thanks to us: I feel too bad for the girl.

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

She colors her hair the same as Marzia, thats about it. She doesnt deserve that kind of hate. Marzia dresses like 90% of the rich, white and wannabe creative girls out there. She is not special, unique or original enough to be copied. They are all the same. But of course she (they) dont see it like that and its disgusting that Marzia doesnt say a word about it. But also doesnt surprise me, Marzia doesnt have opinions on things.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

^ I agree. she can't copy her when marzia herself doesn't have her own style lol.
no doubt marzia thinks she copies her as well, but she can't say anything to her so she lets her minions to bully the girl. disgusting.

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

It's sad to see that she won't support her brothers girlfriend, one word from her would be enought to make this stop. To be fair, maybe Marzia simply isn't sure how to adress the topic, but by just letting it happen it kind of gives you a vibe that maybe she is kind of satisfied that others are calling the girl out, maybe she is not happy that she copies her hairstyles, although she would never tell her that in person. Of course that is just speculation, maybe soon enough she will surprise us.

One thing I really liked about Marzia some years ago in her "What I eat in a day" video was how she talked about being a vegetarian, it was so simple and friendly, "guys, just so you know, I'm vegetarian, to each his own, please accept it". There were one or two videos of vegan channels criticizing her for eating eggs andI thought it was cool that she did not bother to start a discussion or felt the need to reply to this, it is not anybodys business what she eats and what not.

But nowadays, she seems more pushy with the topic, she mentions so often that she eats vegan, which of course is completely fine, but I find it rather tiring, she doesn't really share any intersting vegan dishes, leave alone recipes (the Christmas food on her IG story seemed far from appealing, no matter the occasion). I remember this was also part of her rant (the one in her blog), saying something like "There is fish in the house sometimes because PDP is a pescetarian, but I will never eat fish!" Btw, maybe I'm wrong here, but didn't PDP state not too long ago in some video that he is not a vegetarian? I thought I heard him saying that. Of course that doesn't rule out being a pescetarian, but from the little what we can know (obviously we'll never really know what is going on between them in private) I wonder if this has become an issue for them, that she is not happy with him eating fish (and maybe meat). Well, overall just a little thing that made me like her less for seeming somehow forced and making her upset.
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”