Madame One Dimension of House Cheap Extensions - Marzia#8

tig3rpaws
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Madame One Dimension of House Cheap Extensions - Marzia#

Post by tig3rpaws »

tig3rpaws wrote:She is the 78th on the list of ‘The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018’, described as a: designer, entrepreneur, blogger and Mrs Pie.

Sorry, don’t know how to insert a picture.
And Felix is the 4th on the Most Handsome list.

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina »

Ahahahhaah designer and entrepreneur :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
As for the comment about size above XL - I don't want to offend anyone just curious: is it legit request in general? I mean is it common for "entrepreneurs" like Marzia f.ex. to fit to their customers and prepare a couple of less popular sizes or not because it's not profitable and too much work? :?
And also, I still wonder who buys her stuff in the first place. Sorry but there are so many better quality products for even cheaper price and it's not like she's some prestigious brand or sth :rofl:

Post by Guest »

I don’t get why that person is apologizing I’d be passed I didn’t get what I payed for and cancel my order try to get my money back etc.

Post by Guest »

Snowknight wrote:I don’t get why that person is apologizing I’d be passed I didn’t get what I payed for and cancel my order try to get my money back etc.
I know right it makes me nauseous reading her instagram comments of people praising her like she's some sort of goddess that can do no wrong. Does anyone know if she deletes comments there? I fail to see any negative ones ever.

clod
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by clod »

I was also watching some of her old videos that people posted on YouTube even if she deleted almost all of her channel.

[youtube][/youtube]

In this one Felix seems particularly annoyed, especially when she asked "who is in control " in their relationship or when he says that he is the one to take care of her since she always seems sick :rofl:

Maybe he wanted to break up with her during the time this video was posted, I think it's from 2015, but was too scared not to find someone else and things were complicated since they already lived together.
He was also a lot more childish back then, probably now he's used to marzia and her fake voice.

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina »

clod wrote:I was also watching some of her old videos that people posted on YouTube even if she deleted almost all of her channel.

[youtube][/youtube]

In this one Felix seems particularly annoyed, especially when she asked "who is in control " in their relationship or when he says that he is the one to take care of her since she always seems sick :rofl:

Maybe he wanted to break up with her during the time this video was posted, I think it's from 2015, but was too scared not to find someone else and things were complicated since they already lived together.
He was also a lot more childish back then, probably now he's used to marzia and her fake voice.
Myy what is she wearing :rofl: And this hairstyle wow.

Branola
Informer
Informer

Post by Branola »

teaforme wrote:Lowkey anyone who regards Pewdiepie romantically after all of this has a problem.
Agreed.

bluelemonwater
Talker
Talker

Post by bluelemonwater »

lol im surprised that marzia made a shoutout to the artists only on mai ig account instead of her main ig or she did both? because if she did it only on mai ig then it's kind of a meh publicity wise bc i bet her main ig gets a lot more attention lol
love this thread just bc it shows that marzia hasn't changed since quitting yt & didn't become a better person bc u know she has so much more time on her hands to focus on herself or her own projects but uuhghhhgh ;)
i am not surprised but i'm also surprised with her stubbornness to learn & create by herself and instead she intentionally chooses to steal stuff...........

soupeecat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by soupeecat »

I wanted to point out this, not sure if it's very substantial or not.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

soupeecat wrote:I wanted to point out this, not sure if it's very substantial or not.

Neither one is nice imo, but Marzia's is straight up ugly and an obvious idea copy.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

bananacho
Learner
Learner

Post by bananacho »

Sorry if this is too OT, but I was just watching this video criticizing Anisa Jomah and it reminded me of the criticisms we give Marzia in this thread. Even the comments are saying “if she wasn’t iDubbbz’s girlfriend, she would be an ideal person for him to make a video on” much like Pewdiepie constantly insulting women doing things Marzia does.

Just thought it was interesting to note that other people get called out for lazy content, hypocrisy etc, but never her.

[video][/video]
(ง’̀-‘́)ง

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

^^
Honestly, that video made me feel bad for whoever that is lol. Her relationship sounds super controlling and the woman making the video obviously has no idea about how anorexia can affect people. Hopefully if anyone makes a video on Marzia it'll be better researched, because there's a lot of proof that Marzia has copied people and manipulated her fans through pdp. But I agree that people are scared to call her out on anything.
I wanted to point out this, not sure if it's very substantial or not.

I'm gonna have to disagree here. Baubles like this are common because they're super easy, both in glass/plastic work and pottery. You can argue that everyone doing this is copying someone else. The faces and colours aren't the same, but at least the plastic ones probably won't break. Marzia's ones have tiny 'handles' (can't remember the word for the bit where the string attaches) which will snap off if anything brushes against them too hard.

Post by Guest »

I've been lurking on here for a while and just made an account because I'm curious about the posts a while back referring to making a video exposing her shortly before her youtube account + all the videos were taken down.

I'm assuming it's not happening anymore, but I feel like that's a bit unfortunate since she's still so active on instagram and seems to be making a lot of the same mistakes that were causing controversy with her to begin with. What happened with that and how far along was that video? I just feel like people could benefit from seeing another side of the situation, as until i came across this forum and as an only extremely casual watcher of her videos I had no idea how manipulative and fake it seems that she can be. She really pulls off the angelic + sweet persona quite well :?

bananacho
Learner
Learner

Post by bananacho »

zoom_zoom wrote:I've been lurking on here for a while and just made an account because I'm curious about the posts a while back referring to making a video exposing her shortly before her youtube account + all the videos were taken down.

I'm assuming it's not happening anymore, but I feel like that's a bit unfortunate since she's still so active on instagram and seems to be making a lot of the same mistakes that were causing controversy with her to begin with. What happened with that and how far along was that video? I just feel like people could benefit from seeing another side of the situation, as until i came across this forum and as an only extremely casual watcher of her videos I had no idea how manipulative and fake it seems that she can be. She really pulls off the angelic + sweet persona quite well :?
I agree, I’d still want to see some kind of video made that’s well made and factual. Kenna, Zoella, Marzia are all different shades of the same color - Marzia’s just better at hiding it.
(ง’̀-‘́)ง

PurpleSweetPotato
Stalker
Stalker

Post by PurpleSweetPotato »

So, I’ve been a Marzia fan for a long time. I think it was within the year she started her channel. During the last year, I’ve become more and more frustrated with her and her brand in general. I stumbled upon this forum and have been reading for a while. It really helped solidify my feelings.

I’ve bought things from her before, stickers and little beauty bags. For a while now I’ve been a subscriber of her quarterly box. I knew I was going to cancel them after this box. I was charged mid November for a box that came the other day. It’s a $29 box with $11 in shipping added. For this I expect a nice box! If this box was 20-25 with free shipping I think it’d be better, but $40 ? No. I originally subscribed because I liked the little art things she included and thought they were fun. I emailed mid December to cancel and they didn’t get back to me until this week... the customer service is so slow, it’s very annoying!

Anyways, I came to rant because the box is ridiculously expensive for what you get. I’m not in a place where I can spend the 70-80 dollars for her ‘vim’ box. So I order the normal box. Three things in this box are just samples you could get from Sephora for free with an order. One item is is drugstore mask. The only ‘big ticket’ items consist of a hair spray and one of her lipsticks, which we have received in this box before. There is a trial sample cream. Other wise it has pencils??? A cheaply made small notebook? Postcard and pin for the art things. It says a hair tye is meant to come with it, but I didn’t receive one. This has also been an issue in the past. Several things have been missing in my boxes before, but the customer service is so slow and sometimes they don’t even respond! It’s hard to want to wait 2+ weeks for an item missing response email.

It was so disappointing and underwhelming to open this box, considering half of it was samples that I wouldn’t have to pay for with other beauty product ordering websites... I just felt ripped off for sure with this one. I’m going to switch to a much cheaper, green beauty box with nice products instead.

It’s a shame because I really had hope for her and have always wished the best for her. But her recent pricing on things is so gross. Especially because she knows her fans will pay the price to get a hold of her products.

I genuinely hope she can see her errors and fix them. I don’t think she is an awful, evil person. Just one that has let fame and fortune get into her head. Maybe she’ll change for the better, but as of now I’m just incredibly exhausted of her behavior.

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

Hello there, I've been reading in this forum for a while. I adored Marzias channel for such a long time. When I first stumbled upon this forum I was expecting the worst, nasty and envious comments etc. But while I don't know what's going on in other threads, I simply want to thank this one. Not everything might be justified or reasonable, but you guys definitely opened my eyes to some of Marzia's behaviour that stopped me from buying anything from here. I was recently thinking of purchasing some of her pottery - so glad I saved this money! All the more, I'm really happy to discocered Myostery's work through this forum - such great products, I'll much rather buy her pottery than Marzia's! :)

I'm really disappointed how Marzias (online) personality developed. Even though her content was never really anything that required a lot of work or knowledge, it was simply something pleasing and nice to watch and she really seemed to be this genuinly happy and sweet person that was still very much down to earth despite the money and fame that both she and pdp received over the years.

I noted there wasn't really that much hate in her gg threads, but I also noted how the number and frequency of postings increased over the recent months and it was just when I started to feel like things had really changed for her channel. From the points I've seen so far it seems to me that she is not very happy herself anymore. There was at this rant post on her blog which probably was dedicated to gg as well and first I thought it's very normal that she wants to adress unfair criticism, but the way she replied to those... It seemed so overly defensive and like some topics hit a sore spot. It was the first time I really felt dislike for her, all of a sudden.

I was sad when she suddenly ended her channel. It was to be expected some day, especially since she seemed to run out of content and passion for videos, but still it seemed kind of sudden, after she was talking so much about the wedding, asking people if they want to see more wedding content etc.

But it makes me even more sad to see what her remaining online conent, instagram, looks like. Sure, most of her pictures are nice and she is really foto genic, but the ig stories! Nothing but promotions. I hoped to gain some inspiration from her vegan/vegetarian cooking at least, but none of it looks really appealing, the way she prepares the food doesn't sound tasty to me at all.

Not sure if Instagram is supposed to be representation of her new path already like she announced after closing her YT channel, I really hope that was not it. Of course none of us knows how her daily life, but from what can be seen it doesn't look appealing to me in any way, despite all the money and opportunities. I hope she finds her happiness and motivation eventually for future things.

So well, thanks again for opening my eyes a bit. :/
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

Post by Guest »

bananacho wrote:I agree, I’d still want to see some kind of video made that’s well made and factual. Kenna, Zoella, Marzia are all different shades of the same color - Marzia’s just better at hiding it.
My feelings exactly :? :tu:

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

Am I missing something here... why is she reviewing matches(!!!) on her insta stories?!?!

Honeybees
Learner
Learner

Post by Honeybees »

I used to watch marzia little now and then, but wasn't an active follower. Did she do something to her face or filters? She looks a bit different, and its not older. Or is it just me?

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

Does Marzia have people who work with her?

I just can't see her working with people. She is probably a total bitch and the worst person to work for. Remember those videos she made with her best friend. She acts like a jerk and extremely bossy but not in a respectful way.

Maybe that's why things are always broken and poorly managed with things getting sent out. Does she try to do it all herself so she doesn't have to talk to the outside world?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”