Madame One Dimension of House Cheap Extensions - Marzia#8

EmeraldHawk
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Madame One Dimension of House Cheap Extensions - Marzia#

Post by EmeraldHawk »

Hello! Long time reader here. Never posted before,because everyone already mentioned everything that makes me cringe about this person. Did not thought that there was so many other readers out there before and when I did not know about this place, I thought I am the only one who thinks theres something wrong about her. Everyone seemed to think she is perfect. I found about her in first ever video that Pwdp made with her long time ago and then she made her own channel. I was interested and at first really liked her. She seemed very shy and nice and as I am a huge introvert myself, I liked the "socialy deserted" feel in her videos. Then she slowly started to change. Videos becamed very boring and short, some where only 1 minute long or so. I started to feel the laziness coming from the other side of the screen, if you can say it so. But what made me rage and unsubscribe to her is the rant video. There is nothing bad on speaking out when people wrongly accuse you, but the way she did it... I felt some time ago at that point that she is copying others, like Bunny and some other people, but she adressed how unique she was and how she does not get the amount of attention she actually deserves. In reality, she did not have THAT good content and had higher subscriber count that Bunny for example, who (in my opinion) had a lot better content. It made me sick how a person can be so arrogant and have so little self criticism, that she can seriously think she is THAT MUCH unique, almost like a gift to the world, like others called it here. :roll: It started to annoy me how one can not accept the fact, that she is not selfmade or super talanted and just be honest to herself and try to be better. Instead, she just continued to make same, boring content she started to do in recent time and think so proudly about herself. It also started to make me angry, that she does not understand how privileged she is. I mean, she never worked a real job every single day in her life, did not had to study full time and live sleepless days and nights to do manage and keep up her life. We all know that most of us have to do all that in order to finish studies and pay or bills and still most of us never get rich even struggling so hard. She also said they where really poor at the start, but they could rent an aprtment and live alone with Pwdp. So much people in so much countries cant afford even to live on their own and are forced to live with family in a small houses or worse, tiny apartments for most of their lives and have no privacy. She is so unthankfull to what she has. She NEVER struggled with anything in my opinion and does not know what a real struggle for survival is! I was curious and checked her blog when I saw she has one. The things she wrote there...someone already mentioned a post where she said how she managed to bring stuff to her office all on her own. Like if its such an achievement to carry some boxes and things by yourself without help. God it made me sick. Then the post about Pwdp getting sick. At that point where she said she covered her ears to not hear the vomiting, cried and begged it to stop made me even think is she okay in the head? I dont want to be rude, but I cant think otherwise. I felt sorry for her bf and wonder how he can cope with such odd and unhealthy behavior. And the art she started to create. I m sorry, but it always looked like crap and the clothes she created where really ugly. It felt so unfair to me that so much people are buying that shit and giving her money for such poorly made and ugly arts, crafts and clothes when there are truly talanted, hard working people who need this money a lot more than she does. I think Felix was the one who kinda got into Japan and she jumped along just to have something common with him to bond and thats why her obsession looks and feels so weird and not like a real interest. I dotn watch Pwdp anymore so dont think I am defending him or so, he is weird too in a way and did some stupid stuff too, but at least he did some really big charities. She on the otjer hand never even made a decent giveaway for her Marzipans. I remember she gave away stuff she did not need herself or used clothes... She also obviously did some plastic surgery or some other "work" done to her face. She said she will have braces, but in the end her teeth looked like completely different set (because they are fake) I even looked up some old videos of her and they have completely different shape and size and things that cant be changed by braces in such small amount of time she had. Then the pumped lips. She cant draw so much beyond the lipline, she got filler, if you look up old pictures, she almost did not have the utter lip at all and now its sooo much bigger and i m pretty sure she did some more things to herself because the shape of the whole face looks differemt regardless makeup. Theres actully so much things I could say about her, I cant even fit them all here right now. There are couple more things about her.

LucifersConsort
Talker
Talker

Post by LucifersConsort »

aaaaaaaaaah wrote:I suggested '"PlagiarismPieMarzia: 'Creative soul' sucker" a couple pages ago but I love "QuitterPieMarzia", it's just so straight to the point and true lol
Ohhh yes, QuitterPieMarzia: "Creative soul" sucking thief!!!!

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

QuitterPie: how to get away with stealing creativity - Marzia#9

:rofl:

(to the newbies: welcome guys! there will be more space for you in the next thread as this one is almost over, I read some interesting points that I would love to discuss further 8-) )

EmeraldHawk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by EmeraldHawk »

I saw my post now and realised how much mistakes I made there :( . Hope everyone understands everything I wrote, it was the middle of the night, I was really tired and English is not my native language.

EmeraldHawk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by EmeraldHawk »

I like all the name suggestions here and thought about one too - CutieFraud

Georgaina
Debater
Debater

Post by Georgaina »

MarziaMoon: Professional Art-Stealer and CEO of QuitterPie Inc.

I just somehow want to fit her fake weebness in there now that someone else mentioned it. It actually explains so much about what irked me with the way she uses Japan and Japanese.
Also how she kept going on about how her parents wanted to name her Luna and Tsuki this Tsuki that. Didn’t she have a Sailor Moon tattoo? I can’t even remember at this point.

LucifersConsort
Talker
Talker

Post by LucifersConsort »

EmeraldHawk wrote:I like all the name suggestions here and thought about one too - CutieFraud
Ooooo I like this one too! Let's merge CutieFraudQuiterPie!!

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

FraudsterPieMarzia: Creative Soul Creatively Quits?

EmeraldHawk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by EmeraldHawk »

CutieFraudQuiterPie : The art of steal :D or CutieFraudQuitterPie : the art of copy-steal le weebo style or
QuitterPie Marzia Von FraudsterPie the copycat weebo , FraudsterPie Marzia Von Quitter ... I dont want to be unreasonably nasty towards her, only adress the real issues with her, but this is fun to think

Honeybees
Learner
Learner

Post by Honeybees »

CopypieMarzia :roll:

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

Great brainstorming session! <3 I...have no suggestions lol these are too great!

The new thread title will be a mix of the most popular, I'm thinking of creating it myself if you guys are okay with it. I'll also add the subtitle (in the first post) as Macinapepe cleverly suggested! Oh, and since we have new posters who put a lot of effort into their first one (we've all been there), I'll also quote all of them in the posts right after!

And if you guys want to change it you can ask Weird Vagina!

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

Done. New thread: viewtopic.php?f=347&t=34716

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”