BabyPieMarzia - Part 7

Bedhair
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: BabyPieMarzia - Part 7

Post by Bedhair »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:You don't watch her very often, do you? :lol: Felix looking uninterested is Marzia's worst nightmare.

Also wanted to add that Pewdiepie hasn't been a persona for years. Why putting on an "edgy" act and face actual repercussions? It's CRAZY that people still believe that. I don't like some of the things he does, but it's clear that he can't be bothered anymore and just wants to speak his mind.
Oh, I don't believe that at all. He's what, 30? And he wants to talk about memes every day?

I think he shifted his persona to stay relevant, and it worked and he's still a huge earner. The demographic is the young white alt right male. He's carefully mirroring that while also trying to come off as a little nerdy and down to earth to keep his more mainstream audience.

They brand together -- you will never see her talking about social issues or choosing rainbow hair because that would come across as SJW and alienate his followers. She doesn't wander off brand.

Here he is flashing a white power symbol on her Instagram:

I wouldn't read into anything they do as authentic.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Are you talking about the "O.K." hand thing?

I've never heard of that as a white power symbol. It's a game where the person puts the circle below their waist and if someone looks at it, they get to punch them. It's been around forever. As much as I disagree with Pewdiepie, I think this one was innocent. Correct me if I'm wrong and forgive my ignorance. This is the first I've ever heard of it having relations to white power.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

Bedhair wrote:
I_only_envy_cats wrote:You don't watch her very often, do you? Image Felix looking uninterested is Marzia's worst nightmare.

Also wanted to add that Pewdiepie hasn't been a persona for years. Why putting on an "edgy" act and face actual repercussions? It's CRAZY that people still believe that. I don't like some of the things he does, but it's clear that he can't be bothered anymore and just wants to speak his mind.
Oh, I don't believe that at all. He's what, 30? And he wants to talk about memes every day?

I think he shifted his persona to stay relevant, and it worked and he's still a huge earner. The demographic is the young white alt right male. He's carefully mirroring that while also trying to come off as a little nerdy and down to earth to keep his more mainstream audience.

They brand together -- you will never see her talking about social issues or choosing rainbow hair because that would come across as SJW and alienate his followers. She doesn't wander off brand.

You have written exactly how I feel about them.

Short and sweet:I think they are both narcissists. Not crazy in your face, but definitely moderately narcissistic.

The difference is that Felix does not care at all if people realize that or not. Marzia does and tries to lie and hide things.

I think these are two cold, narcissistic people. There is nothing welcoming and warm about them. I still to this day think Felix is a misogynistic, alt right stooge. I think he's been like that since day 1. Maybe it's to seem cool, or for views, or he honestly feels this way, but he has alllllwaaays made me feel that way about him. I think the way he always seems high and mighty is a way of him coping with being depressed or something or maybe anxiety.

He always makes it seem like he's doing a public service with his videos. Like, really dude? You aren't saving the world, sorry.

As someone who is introverted like they are, it's easy for people like myself to turn into that. Especially if you shut yourself off from the world like they have basically and it seems like in their minds they have been telling themselves they are better than everyone for a very long time. It's a coping mechanism with being lonely. Which I think is the case for Pewds.

Marzia on the other hand I think is just a brat lol.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

triptocaine
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by triptocaine »

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>Bg7IzDdjoN</span><span>_/?</span><span>utm</span><span>_</span><span>source</span><span>=</span><span>ig</span><span>_</span><span>share</span><span>_</span><span>sheet</span><span>&</span><span>igshid</span><span>=</span><span>196wsvcxetgw</span></a>

How is thzt a white power symbol? I'm curious because its something we used to play in like middle school. Like you flash that sign and if a person looks at the circle you hit their shoulder (a friendly hit lmao it wasnt a violent game, it was pretty fun) sorry i'm just curious to know haha.
Sorry for my bad english

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ItCantBeForNothing »

I started watching Felix's videos from the very beginning. As a gamer myself I enjoyed the gaming videos, but he quickly changed the type of his videos and I didn't care any more for the new content.
He does the same thing as Marzia by the way, altering his voice on his videos or when he is joking, I am not into that.

He has so many followers and can be considered an influencer, but he doesn't care to overthink what he does and what he says, although he should. I wouldn't call him authentic, he is here to make a quick buck for as long as he can, with his juvenile videos and cryptic messages on social media (both of them are doing it, loving the attention and keeping the buzz going).

They aren't going to break up, at least any time soon, they are too comfortable in their relationship and as long as they have stuff to keep them occupied, it seems to be working. Also they have "grown up" together, they have invested on 3 homes together (and who knows what else) and it would be a difficult for Felix to start looking for a new girlfriend, wondering if she is with him for the fame and money.

Georgaina
Debater
Debater

Post by Georgaina »

With regards to the blisters thing someone mentioned I’d like to add that Marzia probably buys shoes with the mindset that her feet should look cute and small and doesn’t consider comfort as much. True I think most people wouldn’t buy shoes that make their feet look way bigger than they are, but there’s a difference between that and just buying shoes that always hurt you when you walk.

I agree that these two won’t break up anytime soon. They seem to be thinking that they’re better than a lot of other people, which Marzia has very little reason to think as she’s a girl who will lose it all eventually. Whether Felix or the “beauty” goes first is up for debate, but they’ll both go. Not that Felix has much of a reason to think he’s better than others, but at least he’s smart enough to get a different job should the YT thing ever go away. He actually has something going for him, and he could straighten out if he got a better girlfriend.

I agree that Marzia is keeping him down instead of building him up as well. I like buying cute looking things too but most people have other real interests to make that not their entire identity. It’s a bit childish sure, but it’s something Marzia could’ve had as an extra little thing if she had kept it smaller than it is now. I like that she’s changing her style, but it also reminds me of Kalel going through phases. Marzia has that but a little less obvious and her weeabooness is less obnoxious as Kalels omgsokawaii thing was.

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

Marzia wore sandals with a little heel and shoes without socks (or at least, very tiny socks) so its normal that she got blisters lol if you are exploring a city you should wear comfortable shoes, not things without socks and with heals!

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ItCantBeForNothing »

Apparently Mai also has hoodies now, under limited edition.
From the online shop product description:

"Black thread embroideries around a small printed logo.
Embroidered by hand onto fabric; no backing.
Dyed by hand: the colour may fade slightly after the first wash."

Basic hoodie, but having the logo and some bad black thread embroideries, I guess it is worth £40.00 (not)! Why else would they be sold out?

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

For a second I thought that hoodie was Marzia's. All the designs are so plain and expensive and lazy looking.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

revenga wrote:Marzia wore sandals with a little heel and shoes without socks (or at least, very tiny socks) so its normal that she got blisters lol if you are exploring a city you should wear comfortable shoes, not things without socks and with heals!

I think it just means that she doesn’t walk a lot in regular life. She has a car and only reason to go out outside for her is running some small errands and walk dogs, which is questionable because her dogs do their business inside the house.

Can you imagine a person who has to commute for a work 3 hours a day. Walk to the bus stop and subway. Almost never have a chance to sit down and people who push aggressively because of busy hours.

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

emmagossiper wrote:
revenga wrote:Marzia wore sandals with a little heel and shoes without socks (or at least, very tiny socks) so its normal that she got blisters lol if you are exploring a city you should wear comfortable shoes, not things without socks and with heals!

I think it just means that she doesn’t walk a lot in regular life. She has a car and only reason to go out outside for her is running some small errands and walk dogs, which is questionable because her dogs do their business inside the house.

Can you imagine a person who has to commute for a work 3 hours a day. Walk to the bus stop and subway. Almost never have a chance to sit down and people who push aggressively because of busy hours.
I dont like Marzia at all but I dont think she got blisters from not walking much in life. Have you seen the shoes she wore on the trip? I dont know the name of those in English but they are one of the worst shoes you can wear when you are walking all day. And she didnt had anything to protect her heel!

How are the hoodies already sold out? Does she make one of everything?

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

She probably wears those shoes on short distances and shes ok with it but when she went on trip and walked a lot she got blisters. That’s why I got opinion that she doesn’t walk a lot. I mean come on, we know that already :D

chloe8188
Learner
Learner

Post by chloe8188 »

Your reasons seem logical in Marzia's context, yet so absurd that they offend my common sense. What kind of a 26yo doesn't know their walking shoes? Even my 3yo cousin refused to wear strappy sandals to the zoo.
This stops being 'pampered' and goes well into questionable cognitive skills.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

I think she didn’t expect to walk a lot. They probably planned to travel by taxi from one tourist spot to another but because there were issues with taxi they decided to walk and maybe use public transport . And she clearly owns clothes only for esthetic and not comfort.

Moltentown
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Moltentown »

ItCantBeForNothing wrote:Apparently Mai also has hoodies now, under limited edition.
From the online shop product description:

"Black thread embroideries around a small printed logo.
Embroidered by hand onto fabric; no backing.
Dyed by hand: the colour may fade slightly after the first wash."

Basic hoodie, but having the logo and some bad black thread embroideries, I guess it is worth £40.00 (not)! Why else would they be sold out?

The price of the hoodie is borderline offensive. Well... as is almost all her stuff. I admit, I got tempted by her turtleneck shirts in the limone collection, but I'm glad I didn't buy them.

Georgaina
Debater
Debater

Post by Georgaina »

chloe8188 wrote:Your reasons seem logical in Marzia's context, yet so absurd that they offend my common sense. What kind of a 26yo doesn't know their walking shoes? Even my 3yo cousin refused to wear strappy sandals to the zoo.
This stops being 'pampered' and goes well into questionable cognitive skills.
This. And it also kinda shows that Felix doesn’t give a crap what she does. I’m pretty sure I know a few guys (incl my ex) who would’ve noticed that in this context and questioned the girl’s choice of shoes. Either that or little miss domineering makes him go mute on these things because she’ll only get upset if he tries to give her advise.

AngelHair
Talker
Talker

Post by AngelHair »

Macinapepe89 wrote:Sorry everyone, after the good post by shortcake1111, a very very vapid note from me - but I can't resist: that lip filler has definitely been dissolved! (and to avoid misunderstandings: I don't blame who decides to get lip fillers, at all. It's lying about it as she did, despite the evidence, that makes me :rofl: )

"Not the right colour and with no design on it yet"
Ok so we also get the confirmation that Tsuki are just iper-basic, pre-made clothes with the design doodle stitched on them.
Is it just me or is this picture mirrored again? Gosh the lips, the eyebrows, the blush... she has become a caricature of herself.

As for Felix: I think he's just as shallow as Marzia. They truly deserve each other. By the way, I never pick up on these supposed kinks in their relationship? I think people over analyze things in this regard. They seem perfectly content with each other and the way he reacted about her hair means nothing in my opinion. Just because we see little snippets of him being uninvolved and her being domineering doesn't mean there's tension in the relationship, in fact I think it's just some lighthearted bickering, otherwise Marzia wouldn't have put it in anyway. If they seem less genuine on camera than they used to it's because they have changed as people and youtubers but their relationship itself seems fine to me.

rikku9
Debater
Debater

Post by rikku9 »

VeronicaVanger wrote:I’m genuinely scared for Pewdiepie. I couldn’t watch that part of the video where she asked him about her hair. That guy looks like he’s extremely nervous and scared that he’ll say the wrong thing to her. That wasn’t one of those situations where he fakes interest to appease her. He looked flat out scared and tired.
This really jumped out at me.
Get out while you can pewds. I wish I could say no one would blame him for leaving for his peace of mind but Marzias hordes of fans will descend on him for breaking their illusion of “goals” while Marzia will pretend to be the heartbroken blameless girl.

She’s really Gone Girl’d him and it’s very fucking sad. k

I'm so glad others are noticing this too. I came here after watching that video and glad I'm not the only one who noticed how Pewds looked. I've noticed that look before and how he has to constantly walk on eggshells around her. He can't even hide it in the tiny glimpses we get of their lives, can you imagine how bad it must be in reality? It's crazy that Marzia is so oblivious to this, she can't even see what's right in front of her and puts this out to the world, oblivious of how shitty it makes her look! Good thing she's too stupid to hide what really matters so the rest of us can see how she really is (through her idiotic blog posts and videos). I can't blame Pewds for not realizing how toxic and manipulative she is yet, I think he gives her the benefit of the doubt because he was once in love with her so much. From experience with this sort of relationship, when you are on the side receiving the abuse it can be hard to notice/realize and even harder to accept it. He will eventually though, it will be a rude wake up call, and I hope for both their sakes that they don't go through with the wedding, it won't end well.

VeronicaVanger
Learner
Learner

Post by VeronicaVanger »

rikku9 wrote:
VeronicaVanger wrote:I’m genuinely scared for Pewdiepie. I couldn’t watch that part of the video where she asked him about her hair. That guy looks like he’s extremely nervous and scared that he’ll say the wrong thing to her. That wasn’t one of those situations where he fakes interest to appease her. He looked flat out scared and tired.
This really jumped out at me.
Get out while you can pewds. I wish I could say no one would blame him for leaving for his peace of mind but Marzias hordes of fans will descend on him for breaking their illusion of “goals” while Marzia will pretend to be the heartbroken blameless girl.

She’s really Gone Girl’d him and it’s very fucking sad. k

I'm so glad others are noticing this too. I came here after watching that video and glad I'm not the only one who noticed how Pewds looked. I've noticed that look before and how he has to constantly walk on eggshells around her. He can't even hide it in the tiny glimpses we get of their lives, can you imagine how bad it must be in reality? It's crazy that Marzia is so oblivious to this, she can't even see what's right in front of her and puts this out to the world, oblivious of how shitty it makes her look! Good thing she's too stupid to hide what really matters so the rest of us can see how she really is (through her idiotic blog posts and videos). I can't blame Pewds for not realizing how toxic and manipulative she is yet, I think he gives her the benefit of the doubt because he was once in love with her so much. From experience with this sort of relationship, when you are on the side receiving the abuse it can be hard to notice/realize and even harder to accept it. He will eventually though, it will be a rude wake up call, and I hope for both their sakes that they don't go through with the wedding, it won't end well.
I appreciate you saying that.

It seems some others after me aren’t seeing it at all or think it’s typical of “men” but I mentioned that I’ve been in this situation and have experience. I don’t know if you have to be in it for it to become apparent in others or what. I’m not saying that he’s being flat out abused but I am saying that the red flags add up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rikku9
Debater
Debater

Post by rikku9 »

VeronicaVanger wrote:
I agree that it is concerning to see the way he reacts to her sometimes, he seems terrified of saying the wrong thing. She does appear to be an emotionally manipulative person, that "I gave you seven years of my life" comment she made in the proposal video struck me as an odd thing to say too, I bet she makes a lot of jibes like that at him in their day to day life.

I just hope for his sake he is at least smart enough to get her to sign a prenup before they get married.
I thought the same thing of her comment in that proposal video, it was so telling. I know she pressured him into the proposal and that sentence was more telling than her fake nonchalance that she "didn't care if they got married". Lol, she's so transparent. The truth is that Felix gave HER 7 years of his life, we all know who the real success is and who actually cleans and does all the adult duties in the household. In her pompous head though she's the one gracing Felix with her presence. She's starting to strike me as another youtuber who has NPD (narcissistic personality disorder), it seems rampant among them (Felix is one of the few that I'm sure is not that way).

I also hope that Felix is smart enough to sign a prenup even though princess will put up a huge fuss about it. If he doesn't he's going to regret it so hardcore.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”