BabyPieMarzia - Part 7

seaglord9000
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BabyPieMarzia - Part 7

Post by seaglord9000 »

Georgaina wrote:Someone needs to make a compilation of Felix making fun of people doing childish things on the internet and edit photos and clips of Marzia in. That should teach them and their fans the lesson they really need.

I am so in, anyone with editing skills here?
We should post it to his reddit for his meme review shit so he'll definitely see, however the marzia Felix stans will probably down vote it cos principesSa meRzia goAlSssss

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

seaglord9000 wrote:
Georgaina wrote:Someone needs to make a compilation of Felix making fun of people doing childish things on the internet and edit photos and clips of Marzia in. That should teach them and their fans the lesson they really need.

I am so in, anyone with editing skills here?
We should post it to his reddit for his meme review shit so he'll definitely see, however the marzia Felix stans will probably down vote it cos principesSa meRzia goAlSssss
Man I would totally do it if I had the time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

That would be the best thing on the Internet in 2018 8-)

BellatrixLestrange13
Informer
Informer

Post by BellatrixLestrange13 »

seaglord9000 wrote:I am so in, anyone with editing skills here?
Meee :D I'll do the editing as long as I don't need to search for the clips :tu:

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul »

BellatrixLestrange13 wrote:
seaglord9000 wrote:I am so in, anyone with editing skills here?
Meee :D I'll do the editing as long as I don't need to search for the clips :tu:
I'm in too! :D
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

Branola
Informer
Informer

Post by Branola »

JFC her posts are LITTERED with insecurities and a desperate need to be told she's doing a good job. News Flash, just because someone will take/buy your scraps doesn't mean they should be put out to sell! She doesn't even need the money so WHY. Good grief please just do something that's consistent if you truly want to call whatever you do a "job" or just admit "I have money and it's my life and yea I'm not doing much but if you wanna know what I'm up to here it is" instead of turning every supposed genuine "hobby" into something to sell. She's like a kid who needs every piece of work they ever create to be on the fridge except she's in her MID TWENTIES. I normally don't get like heated about what she's doing but when I read this post I couldn't help but read it in a childish whiny voice and that just got on my nerves like damn lol.

I will say though I LOVED her outfit in her latest post. Back to her older style and with the boots and blonde hair it just looked amazing!

bellakim
Learner
Learner

Post by bellakim »

Before I bash her latest video, I do have to give her credit for her style in her 2 most recent Instagram pics. She actually dresses like an adult again. WTG Marzia, THIS style def suits you much better! :respekt:

But moving on to the vid, she just posted.
1. Felix’ reaction upon seeing her new hair color :rofl: you can totally see it in his face, he didn’t like it, but of course, he could never be honest with her. So instead of telling her he doesn’t like it he gives her the usual “yea it’s nice” lmao.
2. Did she really put a PLANT in the GARAGE??! RIP... poor thing, I just don’t...

Oh and while we’re on the subject of “no one ever calls her out on anything”. TBH I think they do, she deletes all negative comments. There is just no way for a Youtubers not to have negative comments on any of their videos. Even Jenna Marbles, who is one of the realest people on YT and I personally don’t see how anyone could dislike her, gets hate. Marzia is so obsessed with her image and how ppl portray her, you just can’t tell me that she doesn’t check her phone every minute after posting something to delete all the negative stuff.

This is also the reason why she has so many young naive fans. All they see is positivity under her pics and videos and in their impressionable minds they think “we’ll if there is no one saying anything bad about her, that must mean she’s perfect, right?” and start to look up to her.

Of course, she can’t delete any of the stuff posted on here. I know it drives her crazy, I just know it :rofl:

Post by Guest »

I was so uncomfortable during the scene with Felix

seaglord9000
Talker
Talker

Post by seaglord9000 »

Awwwww poor smol bean, had to emphasise how they didn't have her dainty fragile size
Somebody give principesSa some pizza, that boney cleavage got me shook

Shout out to her milking her wedding already, guess the crappy kindergarten craft projects she shits out every few weeks still aint enough for the smol designer bags she shows off from time to time or the tumblresque facade and fake creative Persona she is trying to uphold

Protip 1. those tacky bags ain't helping the dainty flower look and the creative tumblr Persona you're trying portray, better burn them cos donating doesn't seem to be in your interest

Protip 2. Money and YouTube reach (you btw gained due to your other half and of course milking said person for views) can't buy you creativity and diligence to create art, and no copying other works (e.g. Sarlisart) is called plagiarism and can be even punishable :-)

So no, you milking your consumerism life, wedding and whatever might come next (super rare albino space alien pug?? Cos for sure it won't be a child, she's already the proud toddler in the kjellberg household) in exclusive fashion such as botanical pinterest tumblr wedding with the Pope himself as best man, is NOT making you a special o so creative snowflake - it makes you a lazy, spoiled brat with an empty mind solely filled with materialistic things putting other artists that work their ass off to shame with your 'work' attitude and fleeting shallow interests

bellakim
Learner
Learner

Post by bellakim »

MineDressFearless wrote:I was so uncomfortable during the scene with Felix
That second hand embarrassment *cringe*
Seriously tho, how does she not notice?
If I tried recording my bf’s reaction to a new hair color and he reacted like that, I’d be too ashamed to even upload it, but oh well :roll: Marzia has no sense of shame.

It really makes you wonder why he feels like he always has to lie to her when it comes to stuff like this. She must have really lashed out on him in the past when he gave her his honest opinion on some of her looks/styles. I definitely get that vibe from her. I mean, we all know she can’t take criticism from anyone, why would she be able to take criticism from him.
I remember in one of his older gaming vids, he created an avatar for Marzia and when he picked the traits for it “hotheaded” was one of them. Hmmm

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

bellakim wrote:Before I bash her latest video, I do have to give her credit for her style in her 2 most recent Instagram pics. She actually dresses like an adult again. WTG Marzia, THIS style def suits you much better! :respekt:

But moving on to the vid, she just posted.
1. Felix’ reaction upon seeing her new hair color :rofl: you can totally see it in his face, he didn’t like it, but of course, he could never be honest with her. So instead of telling her he doesn’t like it he gives her the usual “yea it’s nice” lmao.
2. Did she really put a PLANT in the GARAGE??! RIP... poor thing, I just don’t...

Oh and while we’re on the subject of “no one ever calls her out on anything”. TBH I think they do, she deletes all negative comments. There is just no way for a Youtubers not to have negative comments on any of their videos. Even Jenna Marbles, who is one of the realest people on YT and I personally don’t see how anyone could dislike her, gets hate. Marzia is so obsessed with her image and how ppl portray her, you just can’t tell me that she doesn’t check her phone every minute after posting something to delete all the negative stuff.

This is also the reason why she has so many young naive fans. All they see is positivity under her pics and videos and in their impressionable minds they think “we’ll if there is no one saying anything bad about her, that must mean she’s perfect, right?” and start to look up to her.

Of course, she can’t delete any of the stuff posted on here. I know it drives her crazy, I just know it :rofl:
She doesn't even have to do that. She can have youtube automatically delete comments based on specific words.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

sanic-uvx
Debater
Debater

Post by sanic-uvx »

All of you were talking about Felixs reaction and I got curious and oh boy I got so anxious for him. It was so awkward. He already is an awkward guy in general when he isn't in the pewdiepie zone but this poor man really tried his best to act pleasantly surprised but oh no that wasn't good enough for Marzia. He immediatly felt like he had to justify himself because he noticed it one second too late. Smh. And stop shoving the camera in your fiances face. Jeez.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I'm kind of surprised at the types of wedding dresses that she tried on and liked. I don't know why, but I didn't think she'd be into the stereotypical dress. She seems like she'd want something more quirky.

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

They've only been engaged for a couple of months but damn she's already milked so much content out of the wedding! Wedding quizzes, q&a featuring wedding questions, proposal video and now trying on wedding dresses. She clearly knows how much the fans will eat that stuff up and I think deep down she knows that her relationship is the only thing that people find interesting about her. She was even showing an old xmas card that he wrote her on her story a few days ago, like girl keep some things of your relationship private, you don’t have to constantly show how much your boyfriend loves you to a bunch of strangers. Funny thing was, he drew a doodle in the card that was 10 times better than any of the 'art' she's ever done lmao.
I must say though, she did look beautiful in all the dresses. I wonder who went with her to the store, it wouldn't surprise me if it was actually Felix that went since she would've shown a clip if it was a friend.

And I can’t believe people actually bought those pots. I wonder if Felix really did encourage her like she said, or if she knows by dropping his name that people will take it as an endorsement and buy them because of it. I can't decide if he looks at her through such rose tinted glasses that he genuinely thinks everything about her and what she does is amazing, or if he just tells her what she wants to hear so he can get some peace and quiet.
I think she can't just accept that she's not creatively gifted. Her dad is a craftsman, her cousin is obviously talented with design and she mentioned her mom sewed for some fashion brands. I think she desperately wants to follow in their footsteps, but she just doesn't have the skills. I noticed a comment on her latest ig post from a girl saying she'd ordered a dress from the clothing line that cost her over 100 euros and it never arrived. She really does seem to totally lose interest in her previous businesses as soon as she moves onto her next one.

I just watched the Budapest vlog but her videos have completely lost their magic. I used to love her travel vlogs but the last few she’s done have been boring and impersonal. I think she’s been dressing much better recently though, more like how she used to, which is nice to see. But the hair is still not good. Why does she always insist on leaving so much root? It makes it look sloppy and unfinished. I saw this before and after of her on ig recently and it’s really unbelievable how different she looks:

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina »

vivaglam wrote:I saw this before and after of her on ig recently and it’s really unbelievable how different she looks:

... elix.daily
Wow tbh she's like totally different person. I wonder how much work she's got done to her face :?

VeronicaVanger
Learner
Learner

Post by VeronicaVanger »

I’m genuinely scared for Pewdiepie. I couldn’t watch that part of the video where she asked him about her hair. That guy looks like he’s extremely nervous and scared that he’ll say the wrong thing to her. That wasn’t one of those situations where he fakes interest to appease her. He looked flat out scared and tired.
This really jumped out at me.

Since I’ve been reading this forum I’ve seen Marzia for what she is but lately I think she’s even worse than what you guys say about her.

I’m not a very big fan of Pewdiepie but I think he’s interesting. I’m interested in how he came to be and his story. I mostly like looking at his vlogs to get a glimpse of his perspective on travelling rather than her cutesy Instagram vlogs.

Recently I looked at his Christmas blog where he went back to Sweden and got the church tattoo. I really liked that one. His family looks very nice, supportive. This lead me to wonder, what do they think of Marzia?

I know some people would say it doesn’t matter what your parents think about the person you’re in love with and going to marry but I’m from an Eastern culture so the parents are considered to an extent. Aren’t Felix’s mom, dad and sister all very successful in their own right? He’s also a success albeit in an unconventional way. Marzia (who puts out half assed clothing lines, does not have higher education, doesn’t do anything beyond spend money and live a dainty life) sticks out in that family. I think in the beginning both the parents and Felix probably thought that as time went in she would grow but she’s gone in the opposite direction. Honestly even in their personal talks Felix’s parents can’t be happy with how their son is living. Having to live with a girl who doesn’t really make his life easier in that he has to cook, clean, pick up dog poop.

Now to think about her parents. Marzia would like us to think that her parents are supportive and close with her but I get the impression that they’re also not happy. From the way they responded to their engagement it makes me think that they think Marzia should be doing more. I think even her parents may be seeing thru her and by her dad helping with the shop and her cousin helping with the jewellery they’re hoping she takes some responsibility.
It’s abnormal to want to talk to your parents everyday. Even parents want to be free of their kids at some point to resume their lives and to have their adult daughter call them everyday and see what she’s doing and how she portrays herself online can’t be good.

I don’t want to be negative and I don’t want to be a hater. I really don’t. But after the look on Felix’s face in that video, I think he’s going to snap and break up with her before their wedding. Marzia appears to be a very controlling person who has him under her feet.
By looking at their earlier videos I’m sure they were perfectly in love and happy in the early years when they were younger and still figuring themselves out but they’ve changed and Marzia instead of evolving has devolved.

Get out while you can pewds. I wish I could say no one would blame him for leaving for his peace of mind but Marzias hordes of fans will descend on him for breaking their illusion of “goals” while Marzia will pretend to be the heartbroken blameless girl.

She’s really Gone Girl’d him and it’s very fucking sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

Was her first nose job just septoplasty ? I don’t believe that septoplasty can change nose shape so much. Clearly her first decision wasn’t just getting straight septum but perfect looking nose. I think she always gets some excuses for her plastic surgery. The same with lips, oh I got them done but then I dissolved it blah blah. I think she always got Botox on her forehead, her eyebrows look different.

Why not to be honest ? Sam (beauty crush) made a video about her plastic surgery/filler stuff without excuses.

And I think their relationship is not good for Felix, he's gonna end up with depression or alcoholism in the future. He mentioned in a video about engagement that he didn’t expect to become happy when he proposed but the engagement sort of boost happiness. which sounds like drugs . You know couples get engaged (when their relationship sucks) and they get engagement euphoria and then wedding euphoria and when their marriage becomes to suck they get a kid because they think kid gonna fix that. It sounds exactly what kind of relationship they have.

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

Whoa I love you guys. I support and agree with every word you said! This thread is so incredibly refreshing. As seaglord said, it's the only reality check Marzia will ever get.

I'm not even gonna comment the wedding milking because :rofl: I am so skinny they didn't have anything in my size, buuuhhuuhh. Stop it. Just...don't.

But the Felix reaction!! That guy is scared! and the way she kept the camera on him like a psycho saying "don't you have anything to add?" so passive aggressive. My God, his everyday life must be hell, no wonder he makes so many videos, he needs to escape from her.
emmagossiper wrote: You know couples get engaged (when their relationship sucks) and they get engagement euphoria and then wedding euphoria and when their marriage becomes to suck they get a kid because they think kid gonna fix that.
100% their case, it looks like it's exactly what's happening there.

And no, I don't think his family can possibly like Marzia, I agree with VeronicaVanger :?

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

VeronicaVanger wrote:Now to think about her parents. Marzia would like us to think that her parents are supportive and close with her but I get the impression that they’re also not happy. From the way they responded to their engagement it makes me think that they think Marzia should be doing more. I think even her parents may be seeing thru her and by her dad helping with the shop and her cousin helping with the jewellery they’re hoping she takes some responsibility.
It's funny, because I wrote here I thought it was weird that she texted her mom about their engagement and her mom replied with the thumbs up emoji, and I said that isn't the type of reaction you’d expect. Then a week or so later she wrote a blog post about her parents visiting and how her mom told her that she really likes them together as a couple. I don't know why she feels as though she constantly has to prove that she has the worlds most perfect relationship. The only people who do that are the ones who aren't truly happy with each other and who constantly bicker behind closed doors, but keep up appearances in public and on social media. It often happens with celebrities who seem so loved up and then there comes a 'shock split' weeks later. I wouldn't be surprised if over the last couple of years they’ve had quite a few rocky patches.

I agree that it is concerning to see the way he reacts to her sometimes, he seems terrified of saying the wrong thing. She does appear to be an emotionally manipulative person, that "I gave you seven years of my life" comment she made in the proposal video struck me as an odd thing to say too, I bet she makes a lot of jibes like that at him in their day to day life.

I just hope for his sake he is at least smart enough to get her to sign a prenup before they get married.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

Unlike Marzia’s reality check (I mean this thread) there’s none for Felix. He’s not gonna read forum or listen to people. They are in codependent relationship, I don’t think he even realize that he is manipulated by her. At least Anthony figured out who kalel is, I feel like Felix never will.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”