LazyPieMarzia - Part 6

clairemartinez
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LazyPieMarzia - Part 6

Post by clairemartinez »

daisylike wrote: I am sorry to disappoint you but it is a fantasy that one is capable of doing whatever they want. I would be happy to be an amazing contemporary dancer but I have really bad coordination. I can try my best but I will always be just average. Not everyone can be everything they want to be, there is something called reality that is a pain in the arse.
That's completely different. My point is, if she wants to create new content, she can. She can sit and talk about more important and show a much more mature side of her: that's where I was trying to go. And I say that, because she wrote that blogpost in which she realizes that she doesn't see herself in the videos that she posts and that she wants to change that naive and "weak" person that everybody watching her channel sees.

She wants to create new content, she can create new content. She said that she doesn't know how, but if there's something else that she wants us to see about her personality, she will find her way and I'm sure she will at some point change her content.

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

I feel like you all should chill a little on the dumb/smart topic. You cannot know whether she is or isn't smart. We literally know nothing about her from her videos, that's the problem. But really many YTers did questionable things that led them to trouble (being racist, homophobic, filming dead bodies -though hopefully that's a one time thing), whilst I can't think of anything troublesome for Marzia from what I can recall. She spoke a few times about being ethical in shopping and though maybe she isn't the best at it, she doesn't preach to others. To me, she's just too shy and anxious to bring something to the table, which is a shame cause I think she's be a breath of fresh air to YT since almost every girl on the platform is super fake which full-face makeup and surgeries, whilst she's pretty simple.

Oywiththedrama
Informer
Informer

Post by Oywiththedrama »

alex.pyt wrote:I feel like you all should chill a little on the dumb/smart topic. You cannot know whether she is or isn't smart. We literally know nothing about her from her videos, that's the problem. But really many YTers did questionable things that led them to trouble (being racist, homophobic, filming dead bodies -though hopefully that's a one time thing), whilst I can't think of anything troublesome for Marzia from what I can recall. She spoke a few times about being ethical in shopping and though maybe she isn't the best at it, she doesn't preach to others. To me, she's just too shy and anxious to bring something to the table, which is a shame cause I think she's be a breath of fresh air to YT since almost every girl on the platform is super fake which full-face makeup and surgeries, whilst she's pretty simple.
I agree. I follow a few threads on here and never have i seen the Youtubers intelligence called into question. I've seen their work ethic called on, them called lazy for putting out simple/useless videos but I haven't seen their intelligence called into question over them. So why Marzia?

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

Oywiththedrama wrote:
alex.pyt wrote:I feel like you all should chill a little on the dumb/smart topic. You cannot know whether she is or isn't smart. We literally know nothing about her from her videos, that's the problem. But really many YTers did questionable things that led them to trouble (being racist, homophobic, filming dead bodies -though hopefully that's a one time thing), whilst I can't think of anything troublesome for Marzia from what I can recall. She spoke a few times about being ethical in shopping and though maybe she isn't the best at it, she doesn't preach to others. To me, she's just too shy and anxious to bring something to the table, which is a shame cause I think she's be a breath of fresh air to YT since almost every girl on the platform is super fake which full-face makeup and surgeries, whilst she's pretty simple.
I agree. I follow a few threads on here and never have i seen the Youtubers intelligence called into question. I've seen their work ethic called on, them called lazy for putting out simple/useless videos but I haven't seen their intelligence called into question over them. So why Marzia?
She is a rather dull person, she has no opinions on anything, she seems to believe that watermelon ice cream and milkshakes are great and creative ideas, she draws really childish things and runs to the door to show them to Felix as soon as he arrives home (just like a 5 year old)...basically, she acts and writes like a toddler and doesnt show anything with substance so I think its pretty normal that people question her intelligence. Anyway, its really hard to see if someone is intelligent or not from youtube, but I guess that her dullness together with her childish behavior make people think about it.
Also, I dont follow many youtubers but there are definitely some that are called dumb, like Alfie.

betanoid
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by betanoid »

On her blog she's always talking about 'work' and 'projects'. Which I don't really get. Once a year she designs some clothes (honestly her collections look cute, but quite effortless). Once a week she posts, again, creative but effortless video. Don't get me wrong - I hate criticizing people for lazyness. I just don't understand, why is she trying to appear like a hard-working person when she's clearly not.
sorry about my poor English, it's not my first language. <3

tilda
Debater
Debater

Post by tilda »

revenga wrote:
Oywiththedrama wrote:
She is a rather dull person, she has no opinions on anything, she seems to believe that watermelon ice cream and milkshakes are great and creative ideas, she draws really childish things and runs to the door to show them to Felix as soon as he arrives home (just like a 5 year old)...basically, she acts and writes like a toddler and doesnt show anything with substance so I think its pretty normal that people question her intelligence. Anyway, its really hard to see if someone is intelligent or not from youtube, but I guess that her dullness together with her childish behavior make people think about it.
Also, I dont follow many youtubers but there are definitely some that are called dumb, like Alfie.
Agreed, Alfie is a dumb tool! Marzia is no Einstein but for some reason I tolerate her even if her content is pretty much inexistant. Is it because she is more intriguing?

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

tilda wrote:
revenga wrote:
Oywiththedrama wrote:
Agreed, Alfie is a dumb tool! Marzia is no Einstein but for some reason I tolerate her even if her content is pretty much inexistant. Is it because she is more intriguing?
For sure! But she also doesnt vlog everyday like Alfie, so there is a lot more to wonder about her.

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

Post by PurpleAlligator »

what did you guys think of the notes video?
it got so little views, disappointing, but it could've been a mix things. apparently a lot of youtubers experienced a big drop in views yesterday and she uploaded it late.

herondale_odair
Debater
Debater

Post by herondale_odair »

PurpleAlligator wrote:what did you guys think of the notes video?
it got so little views, disappointing, but it could've been a mix things. apparently a lot of youtubers experienced a big drop in views yesterday and she uploaded it late.
I think the video was okay, but yeah, she uploaded it at midnight here in Europe. A little weird thing to do, idk. But still overall I liked the video.

clairemartinez
Learner
Learner

Post by clairemartinez »

I really liked the video, and I also think that the pink hair suits her a lot!

herondale_odair
Debater
Debater

Post by herondale_odair »

clairemartinez wrote:I really liked the video, and I also think that the pink hair suits her a lot!
Yeah, and she got hair extensions and tbh I'm living for that hair

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina »

What is the idea behind "monthly notes"? How is going to Ikea a monthly goal?

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

Post by PurpleAlligator »

MissMina wrote:What is the idea behind "monthly notes"? How is going to Ikea a monthly goal?
just things she wants to accomplish in a month

*shrug* eh idk it was friend outing, i guess. she wanted to find time to go with pj and sophie so the scheduling issue probably made it more difficult and more *monthly note* worthy.

Ellen Ripley
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen Ripley »

My opinion is that she's 100% only made it because she's Pewdiepie's attractive girlfriend. She has zero talent (okay she can doodle vines and potato shaped creatures with rosie cheeks). She's a complete fluke, well like most YTers, Zoe, Niomi, etc. Pretty girls that viewers envy.

Her millionaire lifestyle now gives us the illusion she's this creative hipster with great aesthetic (in fact she used to look quite chavy and wasn't nowhere near as edgy & skinny as she is now) when she's just a girly bored housewife who like many people likes a lil bit of every (nice) thing.

She loves the idea of being artsy but she has no real grown-up skill, she plays pretend at everything. She's not an artist, not a designer, not a photographer, not a writer, nothing. Even the software she uses to handwrite the day of the week on her videos was suggested to her by viewers. Her design studies? online of course The quality of her content? oh a weekly 3 minute babble featuring a beach pebbles montage and a close up of a pug wearing a hat :roll: very creative much cinematography. Her in-depth informative reviews and make up tutorials? Her cooking vids? *embarassing* The writing on her blog? Her clothing line overpriced DIY looking pieces ? LoL
She's a spoiled princess who has never had to face the real world.

Post by Guest »

She seems like a sweet person and her style is interesting but like people have said, that's pretty easy when you're a millionaire.

But I find them such an odd couple. I wonder if she was his first gf and he's just attached to her, not in love with her. He seems kind of bored and cynical to me but maybe that's just his personality. I wonder what it was about her that was so attractive considering she hardly knew english when they met? Meh.

J'en ai marre
Informer
Informer

Post by J'en ai marre »

Ellen Ripley: you said everything I feel about Marzia. A nice girl, with a boring materialistic and egoistic lifestyle.

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

Just cause a course is led online doesn't mean it's useless??? The weird thing is that she felt the need to pay and get a certification that she doesn't put to use.
The new video sucks, as always lol
And her hair doesn't look great to me honestly

DreamyCat
Informer
Informer

Post by DreamyCat »

alex.pyt wrote:Just cause a course is led online doesn't mean it's useless??
The people who say that must have never taken an online course. Sometimes you are given more assignments because you have to somehow make up for not going to a regular lecture. Not saying that was the case for Marzia, but damn, people are ignorant.
alex.pyt wrote: The weird thing is that she felt the need to pay and get a certification that she doesn't put to use.
I think that Marzia has been feeling useless for a while and this certification was her way of feeling somewhat accomplished? I mean, I know girls that went to college and never did anything with their degree. They just get married, and/or travel the world and if anyone asks them what they do or did, they can say what they studied or majored in without feeling like they did nothing with their life.

As for her hair, I think she looked the best with regular medium long brown hair. What's up with female youtubers starting out their channel with long hair and then chopping it and dying it a weird color?

Oywiththedrama
Informer
Informer

Post by Oywiththedrama »

adriana12995 wrote:
alex.pyt wrote:Just cause a course is led online doesn't mean it's useless??
The people who say that must have never taken an online course. Sometimes you are given more assignments because you have to somehow make up for not going to a regular lecture. Not saying that was the case for Marzia, but damn, people are ignorant.
alex.pyt wrote: The weird thing is that she felt the need to pay and get a certification that she doesn't put to use.
I think that Marzia has been feeling useless for a while and this certification was her way of feeling somewhat accomplished? I mean, I know girls that went to college and never did anything with their degree. They just get married, and/or travel the world and if anyone asks them what they do or did, they can say what they studied or majored in without feeling like they did nothing with their life.

As for her hair, I think she looked the best with regular medium long brown hair. What's up with female youtubers starting out their channel with long hair and then chopping it and dying it a weird color?
Thank you! So many main courses are offered in person and online and a lot of master's program's are solely online. Are those all useless? And I have a science degree I don't use (English major now). I got it because I was going into science but changed. But I'm still so proud I got it because it was so hard. And I believe she said she got it to use for her own house. It may not be how other's think she should be using it but she is in fact using it

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

betanoid wrote:On her blog she's always talking about 'work' and 'projects'. Which I don't really get. Once a year she designs some clothes (honestly her collections look cute, but quite effortless). Once a week she posts, again, creative but effortless video. Don't get me wrong - I hate criticizing people for lazyness. I just don't understand, why is she trying to appear like a hard-working person when she's clearly not.
It's because she's desperate to be seen as successful in her own right and not just pdp's girlfriend. Most of her 'projects' are just errands to most people (like going to Ikea) but because she films a couple of shots while she's there, she'll just go ahead and call it that so she feels accomplished. Any work that she does is just for pocket change so that she can argue that she's earning her own cash and not living off Felix. I think everything she does is to be viewed in a better way by other people, she is very concerned by what people think of her.
I also think that she truly believes she's hard working because she doesn't know the concept of what hard work really is. She's had everything handed to her on a silver platter and has never had a real job in her life. In fact, that would make a good video series, she could work different minimum wage jobs like Paris Hilton did in The Simple Life :rofl:
alex.pyt wrote:The new video sucks, as always lol
And her hair doesn't look great to me honestly
Agree with both points. Since she's had a whole month to work on it, I was expecting the video to be much better than it was. But it was boring and the goals weren't interesting whatsoever.
As for her hair, the extensions look really plasticky to me. Reminds me of one of those doll heads they use at hair dressing classes lmao.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”