Leia_ITA
Talker
Talker

Re: LazyPieMarzia - Part 6

Post by Leia_ITA »

That’s the ex
If I recall she was also a gamer/youtuber

http://www.nerdtests.com/mq/testimages/ ... 909485.jpg

Yeah she was, her online name is Progley.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by EST »

didn't she talk about how they met in a video once? i remember thinking it was such a weird story and did nothing to dispel the idea that she only liked felix because of his YT.

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

DemiA wrote:She seems like a sweet person and her style is interesting but like people have said, that's pretty easy when you're a millionaire.

But I find them such an odd couple. I wonder if she was his first gf and he's just attached to her, not in love with her. He seems kind of bored and cynical to me but maybe that's just his personality. I wonder what it was about her that was so attractive considering she hardly knew english when they met? Meh.
It seems like it was just her looks to be honest.
He even said in one interview that they had nothing in common and she didn't know much English and that their first meeting was quite awkward (when he went to visit her in Italy). He stressed on the fact that she was so beautiful though (I think he even said that she was even more beautiful in real life than in the photos she sent him) so it seems like her looks really stood out to him. Perhaps the girls he knew in Sweden didn't really fit his type.

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

It's weird, cause in the same interview Felix goes from "She was beautiful, but it was super awkward and I felt like I did a terrible mistake" to "If you really love each other, everything works itself out". I think he isn't very keen about showing his feelings to her, but I don't think he doesn't love her (or didn't love her at one poin, at least). I mean this is the same guy who serenaded her, there must be some love there considering he's super private. Unfortunately I think they're at a stall point where they can't grow anymore, so they'll either have to settle or break up.

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

For me weirdest part is that he talked with her friend because she didnt speak English lol

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

Post by PurpleAlligator »

they both seem to still be in love. and i do think pewds is just a really chill dude. they both mention it a lot in vids. i remember in a vid, pewds said that everyone always thinks hes upset but hes just chillin (i strongly relate to that). plus he has that really dry sarcasm. so yeah but they definitely have a lot in common now. they both play games, watch anime, like fashion, kpop, etc etc. i think they are just really lucky to have found each other. like their relationship was probably based on looks at first but the fact that they stuck with each other when the beginning of their relationship was so rocky (no yt money, changes countries, living with parents, language barrier) is very telling.

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

marzias a millionaire. i wasnt surprised she took an online course for "fun". some of my older relatives did that. i didnt expect them to get a job based on their studies.

From her blog, 'This year I would love to make a change, be able to open up, talk about different topics I don’t usually discuss, add some depth and meaning to my channel, to show that there is more to me. But in all honesty, I have no idea how to do that, mostly because – as I mentioned – I don’t even know what I’m good at to begin with.'

are there any good lifestyle channels you guys know of that are more in depth?
most lifestyle channels ive seen have all been very shallow and family friendly. (not stating a fact just an opinion) imo marzia would probably have to either change her channel type or make a new one. which is very possible since shes pdp gf.

marzia started yt off as a very shy small person and found her self in a super safe space. and now shes more confident and wants to break out of it. and all i can think of thatd id be interested in her doing (cause she asked for suggestions) i want to see more of italy and her traveling with those and her uk friends, more collabs with emma and pj would be interesting, i kno she likes horror stuff so probably more horror stuff (she could work with yt animators), and she doesnt seem like the person to play anything but nintendo games but it would be cool if she played other types of games THAT ARENT FOR FIRST GRADERS (even tho i love that vid) without pewds tho.

idk im just rambling

BlairWaldorfLel
Talker
Talker

Post by BlairWaldorfLel »

I think social media just isn‘t the right thing for her. There are just too many other creators who are way better and more talented than her. I think she knows that and therefore isn‘t happy and not sure what to do in the future (like she said on her blog).
But I have to say I find it really interesting that pretty much all of her comments are people praising her and saying how ,creative‘ and ,talented‘ she is. As someone who has been working in a creative industry for a long time this makes me cringe. I‘m not sure if people say it because they want to be recognised by Marzia or if they are just very impressionable. Maybe it‘s the young age of her fan base, I‘m guessing 7-12 or something like that. A good example for that is her ,winter walk‘ vlog. That was probably the worst and most boring vlog I have ever seen in 8 years on youtube. But still, every comment was like ,wooww you have so much talent and you‘re so artsyyy lysm!!!‘. I think this is kind of my problem with her. It‘s hard for me to understand how people can seriously think that she is creative or has talent. This obviously isn‘t her fault but sometimes she says things that make her sounds like she thinks that she‘s a super artsy and creative person. But I guess when you hear it from your minions everyday a thousand times you start to believe it at one point.

Ingot
Learner
Learner

Post by Ingot »

AngelHair wrote:
Now about the concert she wants to see. I'm used to her being passive aggressive when things don't go her way and that she constantly feels the need to share it with the internet (to my fellow gg's: this is the hallmark of an unreliable and manipulative friend) but what weirds me out is that she relies solely on her boyfriend to go do anything at all. Is he really the only option to take to a concert? Does she really not have/know how to make any friends? My mom always said not to trust girls with no female friends. Anyway I find her very anti-social, except it's not the cute quality she makes it out to be. It's a proven psychological fact that a crucial lack of contact and always being on your own and thus focusing only on yourself all day after you've passed your teens makes a person self-centered.
Pewdiepie and Marzia are co-dependent

yvillato1998
Learner
Learner

Post by yvillato1998 »

alex.pyt wrote:It's weird, cause in the same interview Felix goes from "She was beautiful, but it was super awkward and I felt like I did a terrible mistake" to "If you really love each other, everything works itself out". I think he isn't very keen about showing his feelings to her, but I don't think he doesn't love her (or didn't love her at one poin, at least). I mean this is the same guy who serenaded her, there must be some love there considering he's super private. Unfortunately I think they're at a stall point where they can't grow anymore, so they'll either have to settle or break up.
I hope they break up (I think ultimately it will make them both a lot more happy), and that they each take their respective break from youtube/social media. I think they need to do a lot of thinking about what they want their futures to be/hold. Youtube isn't forever and neither is being an "influencer".

DreamyCat
Informer
Informer

Post by DreamyCat »

yvillato1998 wrote:
alex.pyt wrote:It's weird, cause in the same interview Felix goes from "She was beautiful, but it was super awkward and I felt like I did a terrible mistake" to "If you really love each other, everything works itself out". I think he isn't very keen about showing his feelings to her, but I don't think he doesn't love her (or didn't love her at one poin, at least). I mean this is the same guy who serenaded her, there must be some love there considering he's super private. Unfortunately I think they're at a stall point where they can't grow anymore, so they'll either have to settle or break up.
I hope they break up (I think ultimately it will make them both a lot more happy), and that they each take their respective break from youtube/social media. I think they need to do a lot of thinking about what they want their futures to be/hold. Youtube isn't forever and neither is being an "influencer".
Honestly, I think that Felix was or has been depressed for a while. I remember watching a video from Shane Dawson, I think it was called "why youtubers are sad" and if i remember correctly, he made a reference to Felix being really sad. I recommend watching the video but what he basically said is that many youtubers become depressed because many of them were at one point broke and with youtube they found rapid success. That might sound amazing but for a person that hasn't achieved anything else in life other than gaining money through videos they themselves do not necessarily consider something that they worked that hard on, it can leave them feeling empty. Felix himself made a video about how he was tired of faking happiness on videos and he always alludes in some way as a joke about how shitty his videos are and how he wants to quit. At such a young age he is a millionaire and is the most subscribed youtuber of all time. What else can he aspire for? I imagine that must take a toll on anyone.

He and Marzia are very similar in that way. They both seem lost and being together doesn't seem to change anything. I know that a significant other isn't supposed to fix your problem, but by both being a couple with similar issues that doesn't seem to go away, it seems a bit toxic to me. Kind of like when recovering addicts aren't supposed to hang out with other addicts, only that in this case, both of them are the addicts of their own lostness.

People might say that we are reading too much to it and that we don't know how they really are behind the scenes, but to me it just looks like they are not helping each other. They either need to take a break or break up altogether. No matter how chill or introverted someone is, a life of monotonousness mixed with no goals can't be good for anyone. Going to ikea is not a goal unless you have severe depression or anxiety.

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

pdp is always stressed out but i think he likes it because hes a very hardworking person. as for him being depressed well yea duh everyone knows that but it makes sense. he has a tendency to go too far and the revelmode and scarepdp2 thing was clearly to much for him. and then he mentioned that he felt a huge disconnect from his fans. and you have to remember pewds loves making videos and connecting with ppl so thats y he got so depressed starting around 2015 and progressively getting worse. imo it was at its peak around early 2017. which makes sense, but it seems that hes been recovering since mid2017. the n word thing defo set him back tho because he lost a way to communicate with fans and ppl thought he was a racist. which unless ur a racist thats not a fun label to have. but anyhoo now with the new style of "the real me" vids he seems to be getting happier and less stressed out. and he made a vid mentioning that he felt closer to fans again.

and eh marzipans are around 12-18 so not exactly lil kids. i think thats just the personality of her fandom. like marzia is a lifestyle channel, so most of them probably look up to her or want her life. so i think a lot of them are genuine. like theres really boring shows out there but theyre still on the air so someones watching it and enjoying it. (*cough* me *cough*) and after yrs of abuse i think thru a combo off yt interference, marzia, pdp, bro army efforts her channel was able to push out the majority of haters. like i have never seen a purer comment section omg.

and marzias creative at times. she just needs to put in more effort.

as for them breaking up :o :o :o :o no. they are a relatively seemingly other lys good couple. couples get through things together. i dont think they hurt each other more than any other couple would. as theyve said before marzia gets pewds out the house and pewds helps marzia out with her anxiety. theyre a good team. theyre just going through another rough patch careers wise.

also im glad that many ytbers r coming out n talking about not being happy all the time. like they always joke that yt isnt a job uh yea it is. theyre entertainers. and entertainers at some pt if not the majority of the time r going to feel stressed out and depressed. ppl start seeing u as an object, ppl viciously hate u, talk shit about u in public ways, twist your words, rely on u for their depression, etc etc. like ppl just take take and take and theres only so much of u to go around. thats y i never want to be an entertainer. its terrible.

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

Its really easy to become depressed with Youtube, even easier if a couple that lives together does youtube. You spend your days alone/with your SO trying to come up with ideas and constantly being judged, its hard. If you fall to that routine you are screwed and it appears that they did. Felix is a workaholic so its hard to get him out and Marzia seems a little dependent on him (she doesnt go to a concert alone, why?) so they are both always home. They dont have an office full of people to go everyday, as much as I hated everything in my job in the past, having co-works is the best thing ever, I cant even imagine not having anyone with you.

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

well they arent always home now looks like they will be gone for two weeks. also pdp and marzia have staff that they interact with and i bet they hang out with the uk gang more than they show.

clairemartinez
Learner
Learner

Post by clairemartinez »

Back to the topic of Felix's ex girlfriend, I just looked her up. She's American? How did they meet? As far as I know, it was his first time doing online dating when he met Marzia. I honestly had no idea he had another girlfriend...and it seems like she was being constantly reminded of who she was with, that must be terrible.

Imagine if Felix and Marzia broke up: if getting comments about Felix bothers her now, I can't imagine how hard it's going to be if they ever go their separate ways :?

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

PurpleAlligator wrote:well they arent always home now looks like they will be gone for two weeks. also pdp and marzia have staff that they interact with and i bet they hang out with the uk gang more than they show.
Oh sure, they are just like your everyday office co-worker lol just take a look at one of Marzia calendar for the week or her january notes about going to Ikea with 2 friends, she totally does that every other day.

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

revenga wrote:
PurpleAlligator wrote:well they arent always home now looks like they will be gone for two weeks. also pdp and marzia have staff that they interact with and i bet they hang out with the uk gang more than they show.
Oh sure, they are just like your everyday office co-worker lol just take a look at one of Marzia calendar for the week or her january notes about going to Ikea with 2 friends, she totally does that every other day.
no but they still work with ppl. from what ive seen marzias is more digital and pdp has brad and sive. and as introverts i bet theyre happy not having to work with ppl they hate. and the ikea thing couldve been a problem on pdps end (busy guy). and they do that thing sometimes where they do things and then tell everyone much later. like they dont share their entire life. so id say its possible that they hangout with their friends way more than what we see. especially marzia.

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

clairemartinez wrote:Back to the topic of Felix's ex girlfriend, I just looked her up. She's American? How did they meet? As far as I know, it was his first time doing online dating when he met Marzia. I honestly had no idea he had another girlfriend...and it seems like she was being constantly reminded of who she was with, that must be terrible.

Imagine if Felix and Marzia broke up: if getting comments about Felix bothers her now, I can't imagine how hard it's going to be if they ever go their separate ways :?
they both played call of duty on yt around mid2010.

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

it looks like they didn't pay for the flights to japan and this is a sponsored trip.

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

PurpleAlligator wrote:
revenga wrote:
no but they still work with ppl. from what ive seen marzias is more digital and pdp has brad and sive. and as introverts i bet theyre happy not having to work with ppl they hate. and the ikea thing couldve been a problem on pdps end (busy guy). and they do that thing sometimes where they do things and then tell everyone much later. like they dont share their entire life. so id say its possible that they hangout with their friends way more than what we see. especially marzia.
I am an introvert with social anxiety and I worked in an office for many years, doesnt mean anything, you dont have to be friends with everyone but having that person you can take 1 or 2 coffee breaks with to vent, the occasional after work drinks, having lunch everyday its awesome and its an escape. You can have 1 or 2 people that you talk with about business and have the occasional meeting but you cant possible believe thats the same, because its not. We dont really know what they do because we dont see everything but from what its shown to us the evidence points heavily to the fact that they live a very isolated life.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”