Marzia (CutiePieMarzia) - Part 5

idontknow

Marzia (CutiePieMarzia) - Part 5

Post by idontknow »

No one commented about a topic title, so this one seemed like it would make the most sense haha. Hopefully everyone's happy with it!
I also thought her boyfriend voices my makeup video was super boring. Felix doesn't seem like he's into doing stuff like that at all.

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marzia (CutiePieMarzia) - Part 5

Post by TechnicolorLips »

idontknow wrote:No one commented about a topic title, so this one seemed like it would make the most sense haha. Hopefully everyone's happy with it!
I also thought her boyfriend voices my makeup video was super boring. Felix doesn't seem like he's into doing stuff like that at all.
I agree it was boring and unfunny. Marzia's makeup is always the same too so it made it even worse. It seems like she's always forcing Felix to be in her horrible videos just so she can gain views. And because Felix seems uninterested, he turns out to be unfunny in them.
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

meangirl
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by meangirl »

I'm not sure if he intentionally tried to be unfunny but doesn't he feel weird being used constantly for views by her? Especially using his 50 million subs moment :/

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

secretariat
Learner
Learner

Post by secretariat »

I know this has been discussed before but whats the deal with her nose? It looks like its crooked to one side, is that what is making her self conscious?

meangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by meangirl »

@secretariat you can watch a video she made about her nose, I think the title is 'breathe' but just type 'marzia nose' on search bar

Georgaina
Debater
Debater

Post by Georgaina »

In my limited experience, guys seem to tend to care less about being used than girls. It reminds me of that moment in the show Friends where a couple was having a fight but were at the time trying to get pregnant, so the woman pretended to forgive him so they could sleep together. The man was upset afterward until his friend told him, "So? At least you got to have sex." Girls seem to be more oversensitive to things like that, but guys can still find good in it. Maybe Marzia is promising him great rewards after every time he appears on her channel, who knows? :rofl:

Either that, or Felix just really loves making her happy. I've known guys who are like that too, and it would suit their relationship dynamic I think.

nopoint
Talker
Talker

Post by nopoint »

Isn't she under the same Revelmode network that he is somewhat the boss of? so it would make sense that he would want to get her views up.

vikez
Learner
Learner

Post by vikez »

I watched the last ''boyfriend'' video and Felix seemed so sick and tired from this. And it was a short video! It just felt like Marzia is this over-giggly girl and he is this serious person that was forced into it just because she is his girlfriend and will get mad at him.
Amazingly I liked the look.

Georgaina
Debater
Debater

Post by Georgaina »

Come to think of it, Marzia's views going up means she'll make more money to use herself. Felix always struck me as somewhat of a saver, so he probably likes it when she uses her own money instead of his.

Post by Guest »

This is the video about her nose

surprisingly her voice is not as high as it is now ( how didnt I notice that ? :? )

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

TechnicolorLips wrote:
idontknow wrote:No one commented about a topic title, so this one seemed like it would make the most sense haha. Hopefully everyone's happy with it!
I agree it was boring and unfunny. Marzia's makeup is always the same too so it made it even worse. It seems like she's always forcing Felix to be in her horrible videos just so she can gain views. And because Felix seems uninterested, he turns out to be unfunny in them.
Yes, it was boring. It may have also been Felix's fault, though. I've seen funnier voice-overs. It seemed as though he didn't prepare any jokes or wasn't inspired by what he was seeing lol. Maybe he felt forced, or either didn't have the time to make it funny or wasn't given enough time to make it funny.

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

Felix never gaf when he's doing cameos on Marzia's channel. He obviously looks down on her type of content, as he regularly shits on the likes of Zoella who makes the exact same content. That's why he always comes off as a condescending twat on Marzia's channel. He clearly only does it because he feels obligated to and can't wait to get it over with. Pretty hilarious that he thinks his fratboy reaction videos are superior to Marzia's vapid beauty videos.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

Vici
Learner
Learner

Post by Vici »

At some point, Felix says something like "Ho yeah, and she's beautiful without makeup I love her so much" in a forced/ironic tone. I remember watching other "my bf does my voiceover" videos where the bf geniunely says something like that but here it sounded like Marzia was poking him like "you didn't say I was beautiful!"
On the other hand, I hate that Felix always act like he's too cool to be in Marzia's video and he's doing it for her. He clearly is doing her a favor, but he doesn't have to be a jerk about. If he doesn't like it, he should do it less often. He doesn't even try,like "ho this is just my girlfriend's dumb channel. Kid's stuff. Nothing to do with my high quality, subversive channel."

NBeautyTV
Talker
Talker

Post by NBeautyTV »

Her current makeup? Really? It is like every single other of your makeups, Marzia! Felix sounds bored af! Like he is forced to do it. And yes, he sounds even more forced to say she is beautiful and this is super sad, why would you force your boyfriend to tell you you are pretty??? When he said it it sounded like turned his head...
Someone asked if she is part of Revel Mode, and no, Revel Mode are only gamers I think.
ImageImageImage

meangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by meangirl »

Her stupid voice is one of my biggest pet peeves honestly, and her boring content is another

eyblol
Lurker
Lurker

Post by eyblol »

she is part of revelmode tho

also, felix often says how beautifull marzia is and it looks like he really means it but yeah, he wasnt feeling the voiceover thing so it all seemed forced

Vici
Learner
Learner

Post by Vici »

Yeah she's part of revelmode. It's not only gamers, also. KickthePJ and EmmaBlackery are "geeky" but their channels are clearly not gaming channels.
Also I find it "weird" how Revelmode is thought to be Pewd's independent network while it's just a sort of VIP network owned by Maker. Doesn't mean he can't do what he want with it tho.

Post by Guest »

fancyvagabond wrote:Felix never gaf when he's doing cameos on Marzia's channel. He obviously looks down on her type of content, as he regularly shits on the likes of Zoella who makes the exact same content. That's why he always comes off as a condescending twat on Marzia's channel. He clearly only does it because he feels obligated to and can't wait to get it over with. Pretty hilarious that he thinks his fratboy reaction videos are superior to Marzia's vapid beauty videos.

I always had the feeling Felix come off condescending in her videos but was not quite sure, voice over make it clear to me he really is a jerk who thinks he's too good to be in her videos. I am not a fan of both of their contents but I don't believe Felixs videos, particularly his annoying gaming videos, are not superior to Marzias videos. Same shit different colors

Post by Guest »

fancyvagabond wrote:Felix never gaf when he's doing cameos on Marzia's channel. He obviously looks down on her type of content, as he regularly shits on the likes of Zoella who makes the exact same content. That's why he always comes off as a condescending twat on Marzia's channel. He clearly only does it because he feels obligated to and can't wait to get it over with. Pretty hilarious that he thinks his fratboy reaction videos are superior to Marzia's vapid beauty videos.

I always had the feeling Felix come off condescending in her videos but was not quite sure, voice over make it clear to me he really is a jerk who thinks he's too good to be in her videos. I am not a fan of both of their contents but I don't believe Felixs videos, particularly his annoying gaming videos, are not superior to Marzias videos. Same shit different colors

okitsune
Informer
Informer

Post by okitsune »

x
Image :love2:

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”