CutiePieMarzia Part 3

BellatrixLestrange13
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CutiePieMarzia Part 3

Post by BellatrixLestrange13 »

Falbalka wrote:Did anyone notice how Felix in her newest video had to go on "good" side of her face? He came along on the right but then he appeared on the left.. I'm assuming because of her. It's so sad to me she's still doing that thing.
I noticed that too! It was really weird how she had her back to him even though she was talking to him. Usually when you want to show something to someone, you'll point that thing toward them instead of facing away from them :rofl: It was awkward to watch especially because we know the reason why she was doing that.

Nosey_Nan
Talker
Talker

Post by Nosey_Nan »

I've always felt kind of bad for Felix for being her food guinea pig :rofl: Maybe I'm super weird but if I'm going to make a cooking tutorial video, I'm going to test out the recipe first before filming. She always seems to do them half-assed, tbh, it's more about the look than the actual taste. Like she makes instagram/pinterest looking food rather than delicious food.

Also, in that Crostoli video, maybe I just blanked it, but what was her own twist on it? Didn't she say something like that because she didn't like some ingredients?

ilovecats
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovecats »

Nosey_Nan wrote:
Also, in that Crostoli video, maybe I just blanked it, but what was her own twist on it? Didn't she say something like that because she didn't like some ingredients?

There are different recipes for these cakes I think, and probably different in different countries. In Norway they are called fattigmann which translates directly to "poor man" (poor as in not rich). My Norwegian recipe says to add a little cinnamon and cardamom while the Italian recipes i googled says to add citrus rind. The original recieps also adds a table spoon of some rum, brandy or Grappa. I guess she doesn't like citrus or Grappa? I mean... most people don't like Grappa but adding 1 table spoon of liqour to the dough won't really make the pastry taste like it..? Maybe she just didn't want to show alcohol in her video, or just didn't care to buy a bottle just to use one table spoon :P

Also pretty sure my grandma fried them in lard..but i guess oil will work just the same and maybe a little healthier :)

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I've noticed when she has to have her "good side" showing, she needs the tip of her nose pointed towards the camera. Since her nose is crooked, it makes her face always turned. It's so weird to me. I seriously don't think anyone would even care about her face if she didn't make such a presentation out of it.

Sugar and Spice
Talker
Talker

Post by Sugar and Spice »

If she wasn't such a psycho about her face in her videos I don't think it would bug me as much as it does. Not turning to face someone or to pick up your pet because of your crippling insecurities about something so small is just pathetic

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

If she really wanted to hide her nose, she could contour it a little. Her awkward side stance is distracting. She should own it. You don't see Julia Roberts trying to hide her bent nose.

Nosey_Nan
Talker
Talker

Post by Nosey_Nan »

We all have our little foibles about our appearances, so I somewhat sympathise with her on good days. But it does get ridiculous after a while. I think one danger of youtube/instagram fame is that people edit too much and thus never have to face up and embrace their flaws. I get that vibe from Marzia sometimes. She's too much in her bubble and probably doesn't help her get tougher and less sensitive about things.

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

^ I think she needs to read up on the Streisand effect http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... sandEffect - The more you try and hide something the more ppl will find out about it and use it to their adv.

I think the problem I have is she's pretty but flawed obviously as no one's perfect. I think she should embrace the fact that she's human and no one would really relate to her at all if she looked like a Greecian goddess or whatever.

I feel like a lot of times pretty girls seem to be the most insecure, but something superficial like that is not where you should determine you're self-worth. It reminds me of the fact that I was so insecure in h.s about everything and I would now love to be the weight I was then, etc, etc.

She's not 16 anymore though so she needs to learn to be happy with what she's got; instead of trying to hide her supposed flaws. Big deal her nose is a bit crooked, if it really bothers the much then get it fixed. Still won't fix the root of the problem though.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

I am SO done with this girl. I used to be one of her hugest fans, but she has gone completely insane. We all have our little problem areas, but none of us are so utterly psycho doing what she does.

SweetPeggySue
Debater
Debater

Post by SweetPeggySue »

See the image above. I made a screenshot of her saying "judge". I think she had some nerve damage, maybe a paresis of facial nerve. I had this and for almost half a year couldnt smile or bink on the left side of my face.

Maybe her face was allways this way and she just hates it and tries to hide it. I find her face very interesting actually. It's not like the difference is visible anyway, we all just notice this because she tries to hide it and people usually nitpick here.

She should embrace what makes her unique, but its really hard thing to do. I have protruding ears and it took me 25 years to at least accept it as a part of me. I don't think she reads here (otherwise she would have to spend most of her week on valium), but I sincerely wish for her to overcome this, because her picking up her dog was really one of the most pathetic things I've seen.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

I don't think she has Bell's Palsy, probably it's just that her face is very asymmetrical.

It's a good thing that she found a job on YT, if that kind of girl tries to find jobs in Italy now she'd be eaten alive.

Did she ever mention if she was doing OK in high school or not? She could never find a job anywhere, what are her skills? Of course, that doesn't count if you know someone who knows someone etc. ....
She speaks english ok, she thinks she speaks french well (she doesn't understand Balzac), she better pamper her people on social media, because it's the only environment that allows her to exist.
I graduated from the same kind of school (technical institute, economics and law based, plus 2 languages and 3 years of computer coding and programming). My diploma has good grades 90/100. I have a minuscule bachelor/associate degree in communication and languages, and the job situation is still BRUTAL. If she thinks that it's a hard job because someone comments on your very expensive bag, you are out of your senses, girl. Try fighting tooth and nails for an unpayed internship with a sleazy boss in a hostile working environment because the economy is CRAP, then come and tell me how hard it is that people notice a bag. The comments were not even that mean, they just pointed out that it's a Chanel bag. (I couldn't even recognize that, and I must be a very crappy girl, how many purses does one lone girl need? Bloody hell.. O.o )
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

Nosey_Nan
Talker
Talker

Post by Nosey_Nan »

She is definitely very defensive about the privilege she has. Now, I'm not the kind of person who believes that privilege instantly means that you don't have problems, we all have stuff that's not good. And yes, it can be hurtful when people claim you're bragging with your designer bag, when the truth may be that you simply liked the design, had the money to buy it and you enjoy wearing it. But then to post something so childish as she did, taking a photo of all her designer bags (which I personally didn't even find nice) and then say that this would be actual bragging...come on, girl.

She has to stop acting like she didn't get extremely lucky by being Pewdiepie's girlfriend. It is the reality of her situation but it doesn't necessarily mean that it makes her a bad person. But the more sensitively she acts towards anyone pointing out that she's got a nice life, the more people are going to comment on that because a lot of people will perceive it as some admission of guilt. If you have privilege, own it and be gracious and show that you are more than just your privilege.

Also, I think because Marzia has never had to work a traditional job in her life (at least from what I know), she's never learned how to deal with the criticisms and frustrations that come with a job in a mature way. I think a lot of us who work have had situations when we've wanted to throw a tantrum because our boss/co-worker/customer was being totally unfair/unreasonable but instead remained professional (at least in public). Youtube might give the illusion that your subscribers are your friends and therefore everyone is going to be nice to you all of the time, but there isn't actually a rule that says criticism is forbidden. So unless it's incredibly rude or hateful that any decent person would be offended by it, she really should stop acting like it's a crime to say something negative about her.

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

^ 100% agree. A lot of these youtubers (she is def not the worst one or even that bad compared to the others though- she just gets a bit defensive about things that are kind of ridiculous) can't seem to handle criticism but if they don't want public criticism then don't open up your work to be scrutinized by the public.

The more people that know about your work the more people that will either enjoy it or criticize it but they still get the moolah/exposure either way so unless it's something ridiculous and actually hate-filled I don't see why they all get a bug up their butt. I would love if I could do my stuff the way I think is best but I do it the way the person that is in charge wants it done (because the company is paying me) as it's not for me anyway it's for THEM and the business even if I don't agree with it.

They have a large consumer base and while some of the criticisms may be unfair that's life...I feel like their lives are so privileged that they can only focus on the negative and if that's all you focus on....They can either do what they want or they can do what gives them the most money. No one is making them do anything, they want the money so they dod what gets the money and that's fine with me so don't act like they're just doing it to "entertain" or whatnot. Sure it might be part of it, but what they do speaks way more loudly then the things they say they'll do.

itbertillepie1
Learner
Learner

Post by itbertillepie1 »

I posted this on her blog:
The thing that I don’t understand about this post is the way you react to this. You didn’t like it when people made a big deal about you having a Chanel bag & responded by posting a picture with all your designer bags. That makes no sense, Marzia. I love u but they way you responded to this is ridiculous. You could have ignored it. You really need to grow a thicker skin girl, because people will always bring you down no matter what. Do you and let people hate. You’re good the way you are.

And she responded with:
Well, first of all I did not post it on instagram, I came here to get it out and bring up a certain topic. They were calling me a show off, when I never even make videos about my bags. If I wanted to show off by having a chanel bag, it could have been way more than just sharing a picture wearing one. Sorry you don’t get what I’m trying to explain, and trust me when I say that this is NOTHING compared to the things I get said all the time, the nasty things I hear about me, the complaints about my body figure, my voice, my choices. Things that people shouldn’t even bring up at all. This bag issue was just such a silly topic that was perfect to me to show how easily people bring up negativity out of nowhere.

I do kinda agree with her. I've seen people posting really mean comments about her. Maybe that's why she's so defensive? She's super insecure and she wants people to like her. I feel pretty bad for her, because I think she actually does try to do her best but it doesn't really work. I do love her, I wish she would accept herself more and ignore the hate. Maybe then she would create better content for YT, show her whole face instead of one side etc... :? :?

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

itbertillepie1 wrote:I posted this on her blog:
The thing that I don’t understand about this post is the way you react to this. You didn’t like it when people made a big deal about you having a Chanel bag & responded by posting a picture with all your designer bags. That makes no sense, Marzia. I love u but they way you responded to this is ridiculous. You could have ignored it. You really need to grow a thicker skin girl, because people will always bring you down no matter what. Do you and let people hate. You’re good the way you are.

And she responded with:
Well, first of all I did not post it on instagram, I came here to get it out and bring up a certain topic. They were calling me a show off, when I never even make videos about my bags. If I wanted to show off by having a chanel bag, it could have been way more than just sharing a picture wearing one. Sorry you don’t get what I’m trying to explain, and trust me when I say that this is NOTHING compared to the things I get said all the time, the nasty things I hear about me, the complaints about my body figure, my voice, my choices. Things that people shouldn’t even bring up at all. This bag issue was just such a silly topic that was perfect to me to show how easily people bring up negativity out of nowhere.

I do kinda agree with her. I've seen people posting really mean comments about her. Maybe that's why she's so defensive? She's super insecure and she wants people to like her. I feel pretty bad for her, because I think she actually does try to do her best but it doesn't really work. I do love her, I wish she would accept herself more and ignore the hate. Maybe then she would create better content for YT, show her whole face instead of one side etc... :? :?
She can chose how she reacts to it though and she’s been reacting how I would act in my late teens (maybe early 20’s). IDK how old she is but I always assumed she was classier than that to ignore that kind of b.s ...it doesn’t help that a lot of her audience are in the younger range and are more quick to criticize/complain about certain stuff while her older audience complains about other stuff. Just let them and if it bothers her at least pretend it doesn’t. There’s not one thing everybody likes..even money...

I get though that the bigger you are the more polarizing it can be with so many ppl knowing you with only the ones that really adore or really hate you comment while the rest just kind of don't even bother. I think that's why a lot of those celebrities get messed up with the conflicting amount of *extreme* fans & haters (aka ppl who care) about them but Felix's is much worse and he seems to be doing ok...(or maybe he just acts a bit more rational about it)

Offtopic: And while it is hard sometimes to ignore being criticized all the time I have had someone in my life like that and just learned to filter out what’s important and what’s not. I’ve also had people criticize my appearance but that only hurt when I was younger and insecure. I’m definitely not “conventionally beautiful” but it doesn’t really matter to that much anymore because I know what I can attract anyway...

Later you learn ppl have ulterior motives for everything or they’re not that great themselves. Ex: one gal told me that I had beady eyes (I don’t) and chipmunk cheeks (I do) and I didn’t really care since in all honestly she wasn’t much of a looker herself but I didn’t say anything like that to her because it would have served no purpose. I’ve been on a few first dates where the guy has tried to neg me down and I just smile and can't wait for the date to be over with so I never have to see them again.

AriaKapoor
Learner
Learner

Post by AriaKapoor »

That bag issue might be a big deal to her. But seriously...did it need an entire blog post to it? If she was actually promoting that skirt, she needs to learn how to do it. People get cyber bullied all the time. It screws them up for years. I am not saying Marzia shouldn't be affected by it. But she has what other victims don't... Almost double the amount of people loving her and leaving great comments. Can't she simply be content with that? She is in a public platform. Of course people will criticize her! The world isn't filled with unicorns and angels. Not everyone is as privileged as she is.

The bottom line is that she needs to grow up. A lot. Now she's just coming off as a silly, immature girl with way too much money and free time. She could use a little toughening up. She is what she has become today because of way too many people coddling and pampering her.

RebeccaDoppelmeyer
Debater
Debater

Post by RebeccaDoppelmeyer »

Does anyone know any more about her Depop account? I've been following her since she made it but I don't think she's managing it herself / taking the pictures herself because they are VERY similar to those of another internet famous' photos on Depop.

thyroid
Wanderer
Wanderer

CutiePieMarzia Part 3

Post by thyroid »

RebeccaDoppelmeyer wrote:Does anyone know any more about her Depop account? I've been following her since she made it but I don't think she's managing it herself / taking the pictures herself because they are VERY similar to those of another internet famous' photos on Depop.
I've thought so too. Especially since the lighting in her videos/Instagram photos are so bad, how is she able to get great lighting for the photos she posts of her items? Remember the video from long ago that said she was donating her clothes? Could it have been that she was donating her clothes to Depop to sell for her... And to have proceeds go to Blue Cross?

Another thing. I don't understand is why she or whoever takes the photos doesn't show the entire piece of clothing. Like they just fold a pair of pants on a hanger...

Edit: I just looked at her Depop and she no longer says she is donating her proceeds to Blue Cross...

RebeccaDoppelmeyer
Debater
Debater

Post by RebeccaDoppelmeyer »

thyroid wrote:
RebeccaDoppelmeyer wrote:Does anyone know any more about her Depop account? I've been following her since she made it but I don't think she's managing it herself / taking the pictures herself because they are VERY similar to those of another internet famous' photos on Depop.
I've thought so too. Especially since the lighting in her videos/Instagram photos are so bad, how is she able to get great lighting for the photos she posts of her items? Remember the video from long ago that said she was donating her clothes? Could it have been that she was donating her clothes to Depop to sell for her... And to have proceeds go to Blue Cross?

Another thing. I don't understand is why she or whoever takes the photos doesn't show the entire piece of clothing. Like they just fold a pair of pants on a hanger...

Edit: I just looked at her Depop and she no longer says she is donating her proceeds to Blue Cross...
Since she's done some yt videos for Depop it wouldn't surprise me if they were selling it for her.

Falbalka
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Falbalka »

Her last tweet dissapointed me so much

She seems to be very annoying.. And in fact she is. She acts like super childish teeneger who needs attention 24/7. If that's what she's doing all day I don't even know. I could understand it if Felix actually responded her with the same crap what she sent to him, but he seemed to be really busy (instead of her..) Maybe it's some kind of "romantic" badinages but I doubt Felix likes it all the time. I don't know, it rather seems to be annoying than funny.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”