CutiePieMarzia

BellatrixLestrange13
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CutiePieMarzia

Post by BellatrixLestrange13 »

mmmbutter wrote:she also fakes her high pitch voice, which is weird you can tell from this video it slips. I like her natural voice better though, why change it? She is a cute girl, I just feel like something is off about her.
Try watching her "I Googled Myself" video. She talked about that in details so you can understand why she "fakes" her voice.

badgal

Post by badgal »

I just watched the "I googled myself" video...yet another youtuber claiming to have social anxiety! Fucking hell. It's such bullsheet. People with real social anxiety can't bear people's scrutiny and most would never put a video of themselves online for others to pick apart. I'm sorry, it's fucking bullshit! I don't get why it's suddenly a trend for them all to say it when it's blatantly not true.

And that voice she does makes my back cringe. Smoke a cigarette or something, jeez.

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

BadGalJJ wrote:I just watched the "I googled myself" video...yet another youtuber claiming to have social anxiety! Fucking hell. It's such bullsheet. People with real social anxiety can't bear people's scrutiny and most would never put a video of themselves online for others to pick apart. I'm sorry, it's fucking bullshit! I don't get why it's suddenly a trend for them all to say it when it's blatantly not true.

And that voice she does makes my back cringe. Smoke a cigarette or something, jeez.
The fuck?

gizcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gizcorn »

^ Smoking for years can lower your voice and make it more husky. I think that's what they meant

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

phoeblue wrote:^ Smoking for years can lower your voice and make it more husky. I think that's what they meant
Yeah, but... Would it be better for her to be a smoker?It's not like taking a stroll in the park.

gizcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gizcorn »

alex.pyt wrote:
phoeblue wrote:^ Smoking for years can lower your voice and make it more husky. I think that's what they meant
Yeah, but... Would it be better for her to be a smoker?It's not like taking a stroll in the park.

I didn't take it as her literally telling Marzia to start smoking. It's a joke because she exaggerates her high voice ;)

meatlessbigmac
Informer
Informer

Post by meatlessbigmac »

gidget2828 wrote:
pinkbows wrote: Image
I know you were using this photo to talk about her nose and this is off topic, but I must say I love this photo of her! I think she looks spectacular!

badgal

Post by badgal »

alex.pyt wrote:
BadGalJJ wrote:I just watched the "I googled myself" video...yet another youtuber claiming to have social anxiety! Fucking hell. It's such bullsheet. People with real social anxiety can't bear people's scrutiny and most would never put a video of themselves online for others to pick apart. I'm sorry, it's fucking bullshit! I don't get why it's suddenly a trend for them all to say it when it's blatantly not true.

The fuck?
It's just a joke I copied from somewhere else. Not meant literally. Relax darling lol

gizcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gizcorn »

pinkbows wrote:Um ok. So I felt like her new Paris vlog was actually pretty telling.

On the train Pewds is taking forever putting his bag in the overhead. Marzia makes a joke saying he's taking forever. Pewds starts muttering under his breath (it was hard to understand) "maybe you should find a boyfriend that doesn't take forever." That's what it sounded like. Marzia then says he's grumpy. I thought was pretty rude of him...idk.

Then later it's time for the film premiere, and she tells him it's time to go, and he just glares at her...then says for her to spank him. Alright.

Marzia says she's starving, and you can audibly hear her stomach growling. Pewds doesn't move from his computer at all and glares at her more.

I felt really bad watching it. It did seem like Felix was pretty tired, but being tired doesn't mean you have to be a dick to your girlfriend. Honestly think Marzia could do better, as she seems like a highly caring girlfriend.

I haven't watched it yet, but he does seem that way whenever she comes in if he's recording too. When she used to do those 'desserts' videos he always seemed kinda rude about them. And I remember in one of the latest corpse party videos he did (Can't remember which ones!) she asked him something/said something about dinner idk and he glared at her aswell.

Bitchin
Gossiper
Gossiper

CutiePieMarzia

Post by Bitchin »

I know, right? He was a huge ass to her, I don't know if he acted like that to be funny for the video or if he was being himself and really treats her that way. If it's the 2nd case, then I feel bad that Marzia has to put up with his behaviour, that's no way to treat someone you love. She could always choose to end the relationship, hopefully pewd's salary isn't keeping her away from making this decision. Also, if they ever were to break up, I foresee pewd's bros hating on her the same way Charles Trippy's fans hated on Alli and we all know how Marzia is sensitive to criticism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

pinkbows wrote:Um ok. So I felt like her new Paris vlog was actually pretty telling.

On the train Pewds is taking forever putting his bag in the overhead. Marzia makes a joke saying he's taking forever. Pewds starts muttering under his breath (it was hard to understand) "maybe you should find a boyfriend that doesn't take forever." That's what it sounded like. Marzia then says he's grumpy. I thought was pretty rude of him...idk.

Then later it's time for the film premiere, and she tells him it's time to go, and he just glares at her...then says for her to spank him. Alright.

Marzia says she's starving, and you can audibly hear her stomach growling. Pewds doesn't move from his computer at all and glares at her more.

I felt really bad watching it. It did seem like Felix was pretty tired, but being tired doesn't mean you have to be a dick to your girlfriend. Honestly think Marzia could do better, as she seems like a highly caring girlfriend.

While Felix was putting the bag overhead, he said something along the lines of "sorry I don't have a boyfriend who [puts the bag up for me?]...maybe I should get a boyfriend". He was making fun of the fact that maybe they both had their clothes in that baggage, and being Felix the boyfriend he's supposed to do all the hard work.
As for the rest... I don't know, it didn't felt weird to me. I tend to be lazy when people tell me we need to do things, but in the end I always get up: I think Felix is the same :D

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

When she was talking about how the last people that took care of the dogs did a bad job, was she talking about Zoe and Alfie?

meatlessbigmac
Informer
Informer

Post by meatlessbigmac »

^I was wondering this as well... I don't think she would call them out, but I do think there would have been more of a hint towards that since Maya and Edgar are like their children. So I'm doubting it was Zoe and Alfie but maybe!

BellatrixLestrange13
Informer
Informer

MalinaNox wrote:When she was talking about how the last people that took care of the dogs did a bad job, was she talking about Zoe and Alfie?
I think she was talking about the dog-sitter whom she previously wrote about in these tweets:

kyarypa
Learner
Learner

Post by kyarypa »

The first time I knew Felix was an asshole was this video is from 2 years ago although Marzia laughs some of it off it still bothers me. In another old video (a challenge?) he admits she does practically all the house work.

So lately I've been thinking that she's just lonely at home so much that, If she's outside at all she's always with her boyfriend or at least has one of the dogs with her. She couldnt bear to be without the dogs just hours apart and looks at pictures of them?? She couldn't even go by herself to get food. Basically all these trips are because marzia wants to go out.

theboxer
Debater
Debater

Post by theboxer »

Marzia and Pewds seem to have a good relationship in my opinion. I feel like Pewds just puts on a show for the camera. I mean.. whenever he's on camera he's aiming to entertain 14 year old boys so that might have something to do with it?

BellatrixLestrange13
Informer
Informer

theboxer wrote:Marzia and Pewds seem to have a good relationship in my opinion. I feel like Pewds just puts on a show for the camera. I mean.. whenever he's on camera he's aiming to entertain 14 year old boys so that might have something to do with it?
Yeah I think so as well. Maybe he's acting rude just to appeal to his "bros". He seems to be the tsundere type IMO. It's apparent when I watch his gaming videos with Marzia. He can be a jerk most of the time, but sometimes he would lose on purpose just to make Marzia feel better, and when she calls him out on that, he would pretend like he doesn't do it for her :P

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

I watched the Paris vlog and thought he was being a dick as well, even if he was joking or whatever, the people on the other side of the camera don't know that so he needs to be careful with that.

It seems to me like he's always annoyed by her whenever she films him. It looks like a "double standards" relationship where he can do whatever he wants and it's fine but when she does it, it's wrong. :|

fishnetspink
Learner
Learner

Post by fishnetspink »

I don't really understand why they moved in together so young too? Realistically they will not be together forever.

I think they made a really big mistake moving to a different country where they don't know anyone else. If one of them does want to break up with the other it would be so damn messy... it's not like they can just bounce back into their old life quickly.

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

I have noticed this in past videos as well, I think we're on the right lines but maybe there's a teensy bit of exaggeration going on? I do think that Felix seems quite insensitive and gets annoyed by her, but I honestly think some of this comes from the fact they've been together so long and live together. I do think he needs to tone it down though, and I hope he is just playing it up for the camera. I think pinkbows is totally right about Marzia wanting a social life though, and she probably is too comfortable with Felix and is a bit too scared to branch out. I think her social anxiety might have a large part to play in that. It's a shame but I think ultimately she seems to be improving and we might see a slow increase in confidence from her.

@fishnetspink I guess they just wanted to be close together but they lived in different countries so it required one to move for the other. I'm not 100% on the storyline though. They are very young but I can't bitch about that because I'm 17 and living with my boyfriend. :D I think this has a part to play in why Marzia is so scared to branch out though, as I mentioned she's probably too comfortable with Felix and it obviously took a lot from her to get to where she is with him so she needs to build back that confidence to get out and be more independent. It'll happen with time, I think.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”