Pewtiepie's girlfriend.

Nori
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CutiePieMarzia

Post by Nori »

I love Pewdiepie and CutiePieMarzia is definitely cute an everything, but I can't watch her, because - I'm sorry - her accent bothers me too much :/

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

For me it's not the accent, it's that voice she does. It's so fake! She seems so fake to me, and it drives me insane.

JuriKane
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JuriKane »

Uhhhh i have to admit that i like her (for now, usually all the youtube gurus disappoint me in the end) but i really like her sense of style, the makeup not much but i think she has potencial, her videos are cool, so im giving her a try... :)
Trance Is... Genuinely The Closest You Can Get To Heaven, Like Air In Your Lungs, Trance Touches My Soul... I Hope Heaven Is Full Of Tance<3

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

I used to not like her voice but now I kind of tolerate it because I love her fashion videos. She really works hard on her videos and uses good music too. Every video Pewdiepie's bro army has to comment on how hot she is or whatever and I can tell it kind of annoys her. She seems really nice though.

Browniepants
Learner
Learner

Post by Browniepants »

sigh lmao she made me wish i had messaged pewdiepie around the same time she did lol. but she's ok i like felix more than marzia prolly cause i followed felix since the beginning and have always had a crush on him lololol i love her hair and choice in clothes...shoes? not so much

FlipFlops87
Informer
Informer

Post by FlipFlops87 »

ShortOne wrote:For me it's not the accent, it's that voice she does. It's so fake! She seems so fake to me, and it drives me insane.
Her voice is insanely high and normally I despise girls who do that voice on purpose, but I actually think that's her natural voice. Even in her vlog videos where she's serious, her voice is pretty high. I dunno though. It does get irritating though, but I've learned to accept it since I enjoy the content of her vids. I like her DIY's and I think she's one of few gurus who actually has great style.

xokellbertxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by xokellbertxo »

Is that even her real voice? I don't see how it can be that high pitched. Also I was watching a video that she made with Pewdiepie (ughh I love him so much) and at one point her voice was a more normal pitch. I don't get it. I love her fashion videos. She is so lucky that Pewdie is her boyfriend :love2:

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

xokellbertxo wrote:Is that even her real voice? I don't see how it can be that high pitched. Also I was watching a video that she made with Pewdiepie (ughh I love him so much) and at one point her voice was a more normal pitch. I don't get it. I love her fashion videos. She is so lucky that Pewdie is her boyfriend :love2:
No, I watched a few videos, and in one she used her real voice briefly. She does it to be "cute", but it comes off as fake to me. I discovered her after I saw one of my male facebook friends liked her page, and I was curious.

pinksugarplum
Learner
Learner

Post by pinksugarplum »

I think it's her real voice, I don't understand why someone would fake their voice to sound less attractive than what normal voice's supposed to sound. My voice kinda sound like hers but not as high pitched, and whenever I answer the phone people seem to be mistaken me for a 5 years old. I really hate it cause it is something that I can't control.

HeroineofTime
Talker
Talker

Post by HeroineofTime »

I honestly think that's her real voice. Every time I see a guru with a high voice, there's always the same discussion on here, ffs.
I like her, and love her style. I just wish she would get a better camera, or stop with the sparkly effects that she always adds. It really distracts from the video.
"FTC" is just guru code for "They are paying me to say all of
this, but I don't want you guys to think I'm a huge sellout
(even though I am)."

theshining
Lurker
Lurker

Post by theshining »

Since she speaks two languages it would be a good idea if she created another channel with the same videos but just her speaking in italian. She could get more views and get famous in Italy

kelsgrish
Learner
Learner

Post by kelsgrish »

In her what's in my bag video, her voice seemed normal. I never really noticed her voice being high pitched, but I can notice Missglamorazzi's unnaturally high pitched voice, for example. I really like Marzia though.
"I walk around talking to myself in accents, usually people look at me like I’m a complete fruit loop."
-Eddie Redmayne

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I don't really like her accent and her voice is annoying, but she's pretty.
However, her hairstyle/haircut is not my favourite.

I don't really watch all her videos, so, who's that blond guy?

theshining
Lurker
Lurker

Post by theshining »

PewDiePie, he's famous on youtube. I found her by watching his videos. He uploads videos of himself playing videogames basically. He has about 4,000,000 subscribers :) He's her boyfriend

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I thought he was gay.. (since a lot of gurus love to do videos with their gay friends)
Anyway, half of the comments she receives are saying that she only gets subscribers because of him lol

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I was watching her fashion videos and I have to admit that I love her style.
Look at this video, at 1:11 her voice seems normal.
[youtube][/youtube]

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Btw I don't mean the gay thing in a bad way, I didn't know who he is but he doesn't look gay, it's just that I've seen a lot of gurus posting videos with their friends who are gay :)
They look cute together.

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

I adore her. I love her style - though it's nothing like what I'd wear, I'm more alternative and a bit closer to ClothesEncounters in fashion taste - and she's just bloody adorable! I agree about her voice, I've seen her in Pewdie's vlogs and it is a touch lower but it's still fairly high naturally and I don't really care. She doesn't come across as fake at all. She's basically the opposite of me - Long flowy beautiful hair whereas mine is short and spiky and everywhere, winged eyeliner and pretty makeup and clothes where as I go around with grungy makeup and dark near-gothic clothes or at least what someone would probably consider "hipster", and I dislike pastelly colours and wearing pink (unless it's teamed with black), so it's pretty surprising that I like her and if I were to have never heard of her before and get a description read out to me about her, I'd probably say I hate the sound of her. But no, I am pleasantly surprised! She's genuine and adorable, she doesn't lie about sponsors, her DIYs are so creative. She makes a fair amount of money, not as much as Pewdie of course, but she is very popular and gets a fair amount of views (of course mainly because of Pewdie but I believe a lot are in her own respect as well, because if they were solely from Pewdie and she didn't have any talent then people wouldn't stay!), and yet she doesn't let herself get carried away by it and remains down to earth and genuine..

I just adore her. <3 One of the few gurus that I'd happily head over to the rave section for. ;)

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I don't like how she looks with winged eyeliner, to me it makes her eyes look weird, I think she would look better with normal eyeliner.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”